Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

THE MOLE: SPY VS SPY!

Comments

• Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    4 explicit nays so far. With 8 in the game, it takes 5 to hammer.
    CeltyGirly wrote: »
    HayloHusky wrote: »
    Wil: *frowns* Yeah... No. I can't... I just can't be responsible for-... Not again. No way. *turns away*

Not again! Is Wil a... murderer? :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rp4UwPZfRis
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 14,656 Member
    edited September 2017
  • Options
    KelvinKelvin Posts: 6,899 Member
    OT: I just want someone to go home. There's no way I'm killing a living creature just to save whoever this person is supposed to go home.
    chicken-run-ginger-i-just-decided-i-dont-care-idc-gif-20619284.gif
    ._.
  • Options
    Wil: *mutters* Y-yeah... Nay... Just... Just no.

That's a hammer, then. The elimination will go on. :D>:)
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    Is the pagination changing for some of you guys? I feel like someone's closely watching this thread and deleting some of our more "forum-unfriendly" posts.

• Options
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    Is the pagination changing for some of you guys? I feel like someone's closely watching this thread and deleting some of our more "forum-unfriendly" posts.

At least we know that mods are actually doing their job. Duh.
    ._.
  • Options
    Paul: Whoa whoa guys, this is a game, right? I don't think killing a living animal like Okja is acceptable even if it means saving one person from going home. If you don't value a living being more than a higher rank on this show it only proves what a truly selfish, unsympathetic person you really are.

VOTE: NAY
    ._.
  • Options
    ChocoCub wrote: »

At least we know that mods are actually doing their job. Duh.

Ah well. We've all read those posts at this point anyway.

• Options
    I think we've reached the majority? @Turner
    ._.
  • Options
    AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,723 Member
    Kaitlin: Over my dead body will you kill little Okja... *picking Okja up, taking her knife out *
  • Options
    AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,723 Member
    Nay....
  • Options
    M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,720 Member
    Alleenmens wrote: »
    Kaitlin: Over my dead body will you kill little Okja... *picking Okja up, taking her knife out *

Pacco: "Kaitlin.... none of us is willing to kill the poor little piglet...... Now put down that knife at once please, before you hurt someone... yes, that includes Okja.... you don't wanna hurt Okja yourself now do you?..... There you g, there you go.... now go and give that cute piggy a hug... there you go, good job!"
    Banner.png
  • Options
    WinteryGarnetWinteryGarnet Posts: 2,320 Member
    That's pretty unanimous, Turner you better not kill Okja in an "accident" then just to be like welp she'd die either way so now she's dead and someone went home. :D
    #ProtectOkja2k17
  • Options
    twiddle3twiddle3 Posts: 8,293 Member
    We must save the piglet! I could'nt bare to see anything happen to the poor little piggy. :cry:
    Why do i have the feeling this is another moral test to see if anyone would go against the majority and do the unthinkable? :o You know like the test the CIA and other large intelligence organizations do where they ask in an emergency would you eliminate a family member and such in order to protect your country? This whole thing sounds eerily similar. I might be reading too much into this though tbh. :D
    Christmas_Banner.png
  • Options
    edited September 2017
    I don't mind anyone leaving to be honest. I'd hope there to be a double elimination. Hasn't it been long enough that we had to deal with not one but two spies???
    ._.
  • Options
    TurnerTurner Posts: 10,743 Member

Ooh that's creepy. :o

You know, I've noticed that in the past, but no, I haven't noticed the pagination (thanks for teaching me a new word! :p) changing as of late. I'll keep that in mind for now... We're at 75 at the moment, but now that I think about it I thought we reached 76 :lol:
  • Options
    edited September 2017

Yes. The hammer has swung down, as we have reached majority!
    The execution ceremony can no longer be prevented.
  • Options
    HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 14,656 Member
    edited September 2017
    Turner wrote: »

Yes. The hammer has swung down, as we have reached majority!
    The execution ceremony can no longer be prevented.

"... only procrastinated." XD
  • Options
    edited September 2017
    Wil: *mutters* Y-yeah... Nay... Just... Just no.

That's a hammer, then. The elimination will go on. :D>:)

tumblr_inline_ot01b3OKTJ1t627uu_540.gif
  • Options
    That's pretty unanimous, Turner you better not kill Okja in an "accident" then just to be like welp she'd die either way so now she's dead and someone went home. :D
    #ProtectOkja2k17

Gosh. :lol: How evil do you think I am?!?!

...But then again, Kaitlin IS waving around a knife now, so.... Who knows what will happen!
    tenor.gif
  • Options
    #ProtectOkja2k17

Let's get this trending! Save the piglet, save the world!!

rtx1osmd.jpg

#ProtectOkja2k17
  • Options
    Why isn't it #ProtectOkja2017 but #ProtectOkja2k17 ? :b

I had to Google what it meant XD
    ._.
  • Options
    Well, a thousand is considered a "k", so 2000 can be shortened to 2k. However, 2k17 and 2017 is the same amount of letters. XD But for whatever reason people do the k instead of the 0 because it sounds better? Also a bit faster to say. I'm not sure if there's more to it than that.
  • Options
    Or it should have been 2.17k (just saying, lol)
    ._.
  • Options
    x_MG_xx_MG_x Posts: 21,308 Member
    I feel like Zelinda would have killed the piggy if she was still in the game. She would basically do anything to win.

Not saying I am for killing pigs though as I am against it.
    BTW, call me Jake.