Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Tarot Major Arcana Mafia Game - Reversed Cards (Mafia) Win!

Comments

• Options
    MissSassyMissSassy Posts: 9,731 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    Sonschi wrote: »
    emilzydiva wrote: »
    I'm cringing real hard over my first game. Here's where I signup up and I was 12. TWELVE!

Nearly 13 in that month but omg

It's not that cringey. I sound like that even now and I'm way past 12. I'm almost twice as old as that. LOL.

Same here :D And I am more than double this age... Since today :confounded:

Since today? Is it your birthday?
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    We're all old now

:weary::weary::weary::weary:

Yes it is. And I know there will be drama in about 2 hours because my mom wrote a shopping list. It said tomatoes, my nana grows them and we live at the same place. My nana saw the tomatoes I bought and now she's made. The show down will be during coffee and cake (German version of tea time :D but with coffee. And cake.)
  • Options
    SilentWolf101SilentWolf101 Posts: 3,898 Member
    Lollllllll. Happy birthday, Sonshi!

Man, hopefully it quiets down a bit while I'm off at work. XD Glad I read everything when I woke up!
    ~Open your mind before your mouth~
    Yes, I'm still working on my stories. But I am restarting them (again). Links will come when they're up. :)
    Come Join The Mafia! | Monthly Simlit Story Challenges
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,790 Member
    I'm cringing real hard over my first game. Here's where I signup up and I was 12. TWELVE!

It's not that cringey. I sound like that even now and I'm way past 12. I'm almost twice as old as that. LOL.

We're all old now

Yes it is. And I know there will be drama in about 2 hours because my mom wrote a shopping list. It said tomatoes, my nana grows them and we live at the same place. My nana saw the tomatoes I bought and now she's made. The show down will be during coffee and cake (German version of tea time :D but with coffee. And cake.)

Oh, Happy Birthday! Mine's next week, and it's a holiday here, so I'll just be chilling at home. B)
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    My birthday is the 28th. :) 29th for those of you on the European side of the world. :3
    Yes, I'm still working on my stories. But I am restarting them (again). Links will come when they're up. :)
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,693 Member

We're all old now

Oh! Happy birthday! Beebo pics/gifs are coming your way!! <3
  • Options
    My birthday is the 28th. :) 29th for those of you on the European side of the world. :3

Lots of August people it seems :D
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    ahEPVZ.gif

VICTORIOUS

• Options
    ahEPVZ.gif

VICTORIOUS

TONIGHT WE ARE VICTORIOUS, EVERYONE IS GLORIOUS. TONIGHT WE ARE VICTOOOOORIIIIOUSSSSSSSSSS.
  • Options
    EmzyDalsvidaEmzyDalsvida Posts: 15,617 Member
    Oh i wasn't 12 in october 2013, i was 13 turning 14. whoopsies.

that would make me turning 19 this year, no not yet not so fast
  • Options

Same here, then. :3
  • Options
    ahEPVZ.gif

VICTORIOUS

TONIGHT WE ARE VICTORIOUS, EVERYONE IS GLORIOUS. TONIGHT WE ARE VICTOOOOORIIIIOUSSSSSSSSSS.

Thank you all <3

Yeah, August is THE month of birthdays it seems :D

Tonight we are victoirous, champagne pouring over us, all my friends were glorious, tonight we are victorious <3

@DeKay BEEBO BEEBO BEEBO :love:
  • Options

Well, I'm still older than you tho. XD
  • Options

So, I am 8 or 9 years older than you? :o Why did I think we're about the same age? :joy:
  • Options
    @Sonschi I just noticed your signature.

WHOAOOOOAAAAIAOOAOAOOAOA MONA LISA, YOURE GUARANTEED TO RUN THIS TOWN!
  • Options
    @Sonschi I just noticed your signature.

WHOAOOOOAAAAIAOOAOAOOAOA MONA LISA, YOURE GUARANTEED TO RUN THIS TOWN!

Only now? :o:D DeKay made it for me :)<3
  • Options
    @DeKay Saaaaaaaaaarah smiles like saaaaaarah doesn't care. She liiiiiiives in a woooooooorld so unnnnnnaware, does she knooooooow that my deeeeeeeestiny lieeeeees with her? Saaaaaaraaaaaaaaah, oh SAAAARAAAAAAAAAAAH.
  • Options
    (Tbh I mostly know just A Fever You Can't Sweat Out songs. And then a few from the later albums, mostly because my sister loved blasting them on her speakers)

• Options
    OHHHHH. So you like those kinds of songs, hmmm? *wiggly brow*

P!ATD was what got me out of country and into alternative rock, then into rock, then metal, speed metal, punk, etc. :3 Panic started a new leaf in my life. Before panic, I was a country girl ready to go live on my horse farm and ride my horses everywhere looking for my charming country man. XD
  • Options
    KleineMuffKleineMuff Posts: 12,578 Member
    Have fun shopping sonschi!

Grocery shopping isn't fun :sweat_smile:

Tomorrow is a holiday in Germany (or at least here in Bavaria) and all supermarkets will be closed. People get crazy like they won't be able to go grocery shopping for like years *facepalm*

Aww man! It's not a holiday here in NRW xD
    Please call me Caro :)
    My Sims 3 Page | My Studio | Check out my Sims 3 Let's Play
    Play mafia with us: www.ultimatemafia.boards.net

• Options

P!ATD was what got me out of country and into alternative rock, then into rock, then metal, speed metal, punk, etc. :3 Panic started a new leaf in my life. Before panic, I was a country girl ready to go live on my horse farm and ride my horses everywhere looking for my charming country man. XD

Well, I've been exposed to rock (or rock-like) bands in the early 2000's, so by the time FOB and P!ATD broke out, it was more of the same stuff I already liked. :D

• Options
    edited August 2017
    tumblr_mdlk29iluI1qlnz9ko3_250.gif
    tumblr_mdlk29iluI1qlnz9ko5_250.gif
    tumblr_mdlk29iluI1qlnz9ko6_250.gif

(As an aside, I love the A Little Less Sixteen Candles music video so much. It's both campy and badbutt at the same time)

• Options
    Lol, I was a toddler in the early 2000's. XD A country girl toddler. XD

Right now, I'm on a rock kick, so things like Beartooth, Down in the Ashes, etc are getting a lot of plays. XD Specifically Beatin In The Lips and Beautiful Ghost. XD But, P!ATD is by far my favorite band. :)
  • Options
    I mostly just loop old songs I grew up to at this point. I'm old. :D

• Options
    (Tbh I mostly know just A Fever You Can't Sweat Out songs. And then a few from the later albums, mostly because my sister loved blasting them on her speakers)

I like your sister :D

That's indeed an interesting turn :)
    KleineMuff wrote: »
    Have fun shopping sonschi!

Grocery shopping isn't fun :sweat_smile:

Tomorrow is a holiday in Germany (or at least here in Bavaria) and all supermarkets will be closed. People get crazy like they won't be able to go grocery shopping for like years *facepalm*

Aww man! It's not a holiday here in NRW xD

You should move to Augsburg, they have the most holidays in whole Germany :D I don't live there though... But at least we have tons of free days anyway ^^
  • Options
    I mainly know them from A Fever You Can't Sweat Out as well. I have their other album Vices and Virtues. But I still love AFYCSO the best. I CHIME IN WITH A HAVEN'T YOU PEOLPE HVAN'T HEARD OF -