Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

One room, One week, One theme

Comments

• Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,709 Member
    edited August 2017
    > @Laebeth said:
    > @SweetLemonSim Don't worry about it, post the link for the photos and Rosemow (or someone else) will repost them for you so that we can all see them :)

> @rosemow said:
    > Hello @SweetLemonSim :) Welcome to the room challenge thread! It is so nice that you have designed a rooom for this week's challenge! It would be great if you would like to upload screenshots of your room to a picture sharing site such as imgur, then post the links to the pictures here. We can then post the pictures for you.
    > I will look forward to seeing the pictures of your room! :)

Thank's to both of you! :)

SweetLemonSim
    Room for Freezer Bunny

https://www.thesims.com/en_GB/gallery/98025AAB7AA311E78DA808D0BF594FF7
    The Freezer Bunny had a dream! To have a bedroom that reflects him and his passion for music. But it had to be snuggly and cozy, and now he finally has it. His dream came true :)

Here are the pics:

f0WN3VK.jpg

wdegfIa.jpg

eLXDd6b.jpg

The view from his bed:

plmH51s.jpg

The view from his keyboard:
    fXY38Xe.jpg

• Options
    Room for Freezer Bunny is a very homely and nice bedroom! @SweetLemonSim :) Very nice design of the bedroom for the Freezer Bunny! The music nook looks great! He and his musical friends will enjoy playing the Freezer Bunny guitars and keyboard there. The musical notes banner looks great on the wall there ! The musical trophies that has won are proudly on the wall shelving ! The vanity table nook is great! It looks great the way that you have used the Freezer Bunny themed bar there. The Freezer Bunny decorated eggs are nice touches there. He will enjoy checking his apppearance in the mirror there. The Freezer Bunny pictures are a nice touch on the walls either sides of the vanity. He will enjoy sitting resting in the cute pink animal chair, whilst listening to music from the radio music player. The fish bowl is a homely touch on the bedside table. The pink colour of the walls to reflect the Freezer Bunny looks pretty! The type of ceiling lights used looks very nice.
    It is a very special musical bedroom for the Freezer Bunny ! Thankyou very much for entering this week's challenge! :) I will look forward to you entering future challenges also :)
  • Options
    WrathofCathWrathofCath Posts: 4,419 Member
    edited August 2017
    Hi Rose! Fabulous rooms for Freezer Bunny, everyone! I will TRY to get back and comment on each room later... Sundays are Always so busy with all the outdoor chores...

I only entered one room this week Rose but I did end up vacillating between two different rooms again this week... I really wish I could decide for sure which one I like better, each time that happens. Sigh.

I went with the first room I came up with, a playroom for kids. The other room is really just a place to hang out in, for... well... Freezer Bunny. :p
    I did upload it but Without the tags for this challenge. I hope you don't mind if I put a couple of pics in the spoiler, just for anyone who would like to have a look.

Challenge 123
    Theme for the week: A Room For Freezer Bunny.
    Gallery name of room: Freezer Bunny Fun
    Origin id: wrathofcath

08-03-17_50855nbspPM_zpsoo0rp7cx.png

Without the annoying ceiling light blocking the view...

08-03-17_50945nbspPM_zpsjbftftnz.png

08-03-17_51859nbspPM_zpsyvgpfuhh.png

08-03-17_52058nbspPM_zpszgv6wids.png

08-03-17_51202nbspPM_zpsbnntjzth.png

08-03-17_51239nbspPM_zpschbewdxw.png

08-03-17_51308nbspPM_zps3icjz0ns.png

This is the other room. I did Not use the challenge tags for this room. Just a couple of pics for anyone who would like to have a look.

I called this one Freeze Frame

08-05-17_95506nbspAM_zpscu2nac0q.png

08-05-17_95517nbspAM_zps0bb2v53c.png

08-05-17_95723nbspAM_zpstyjajsmu.png

08-05-17_95618nbspAM_zps7nkjyogr.png

08-05-17_95815nbspAM_zpsrhjhgn5c.png

08-05-17_95839nbspAM_zpset5jqn7g.png
    Post edited by WrathofCath on
  • Options
    SerraNolwenSerraNolwen Posts: 731 Member
    Thanks @jazzunicorns! I wouldn't be able to tell you the name either, as my game is in French... Your daycare is absolutely amazing! You managed to create distinct sections in a single room and it seems very complete and easy to use. And the pictures and captions are funny and cute. I'm sure it must have been fun to do.

Thanks @Agrippine_23! There is indeed a lot of pink, which was to be expected, considering the theme. With the few packs I have, pink stuff is either garish or really old-fashioned. That's why I tried to work with some other colours. :D Your park is pretty, and it's great that you made something you'll actually use in your game! And it's even bunny-shaped! It took me a while to realize. It was a good idea to take pictures in the setting sun. It's lovely.

@emere I love your food stall as well. I would never have thought of doing this. Would it function as some type of community lot? I see a bar and an ice-cream machine. Is there anything more for food? There are a couple objects I don't seem to recognize. Either way, it would be a great place to hang out on summer evenings, enjoying drinks and ice cream with friends and family. You made really great use of a small space.
  • Options
    edited August 2017
    The design and furnishing of both rooms is so very nice! @WrathofCath :) I decided to just have one room entries this week because it is quite an open room challenge with any type of room being able to be designed. I hope that I didn't hurt anyone by limiting it to one room. I wouldn't want to do that :(
    I will write here about Freezer Bunny Fun but I really like Freeze Frame also! :)
    Freezer Bunny Fun is a very special playrooom for kids ! :) The design and layout of the room is very nice! Very nice pink and blue colour scheme of the room! The Freezer Bunny carpet on the floor looks so very creatively great! It looks very nice how you have done his eyes, nose and mouth! The Freezer Bunny pictures on the walls look great! Kids will have fun playing on the pink battle station item. Very nice tv watching nook! The kids will enjoy sitting on the patterned stools, watching tv together on the cute penguin tv. The Freezer Bunny egg and snow globe look great either sides of the tv! Very nice reading corner nook, for the kids to enjoy sitting on the cute pink animal chairs and reading a book from the bookcase! They will enjoy looking at the Freezer Bunny pictures that are on the wall as they have fun doing artwork on the activity table. It is nice that the puppet theatre is in the room for kids to enjoy performing in. They will have fun playing with the dollhouse or enjoy playing the llama tabletop game together whilst sitting on the pink seats. The Freezer Bunny egg and snowglobe on the wall shelf and the Freezer Bunny and Bunny pictures on the wall there are special themed touches! Kids will have fun playing the Freezer Bunny guitar in the room! The pink curtains look pretty in the room. The way you have used the blue lights strips in the room corners looks very nice!
    Kids will have fun playing in their special Freezer Bunny themed room! Thankyou very much for entering this week's challenge ! :)
  • Options
    K4siesK4sies Posts: 267 Member
    I really like this thread and the designs everyone came up with. Well I like this thread so much that I couldn't hold myself to try it myself.

Challenge 123
    Gallery name of room: Freezerbunny
    Origin id: littlekasies

It's a kitchen with dining area. And the precious freezerbunny guitar :D I hope that counts as only one room... I just love having kitchen and dining area together.
    cu9wmKQ.png
    4MDPUnR.png
    2CblTXW.png
    dXxxwKN.png

I must say it was something else only building a room and not a house. I definitely will come back next week and try the new theme :D
  • Options
    WrathofCathWrathofCath Posts: 4,419 Member
    @rosemow Thank you for your lovely review, Rose! :)<3 You absolutely did not hurt my feelings, in any way! There are tons of challenges that only allow one entry per person and it's completely understandable. I hope I didn't overstep my bounds, by putting the pics in the spoiler... I can easily edit to remove them, if you'd like. I promise you, I wouldn't be offended. :)<3
  • Options
    Hello @Schwuschbingbang :) Welcome to the room challenge thread! It is so very nice that you have joined us and have posted a room for this week's challenge! Thank you so much! :) I am glad that you have been enjoying looking at the rooms that simmers have been posting. I will look forward to seeing your room for next week's challenge too! :) The layout and furnishing of Freezerbunny is very nice! It is a very nice kitchen and dining room! Very nice kitchen area! The pink colour of the cabinets and counters looks nice and the grey and pink wall texture goes well with it. The wall knives, wall utensils, hanging pans , utensils pot and fruit bowl are nice kitchen touches there. The pink bin is great there! Very nice dining area! The floral trellises look so pretty dividing off the kitchen and dining areas! The flowers on the dining table , the vase of pink flowers on the floor and the candles are very pretty for sims to see when enjoying eating a meal. The pink colour of the dining chairs looks nice. The drinks display shelves cabinets look great on the wall, and the pink themed picture between them adds a nice look to the room area. The pink lamps look nice in the room. The cherry blossom wall picture looks so pretty there! The sims will have fun playing the Freezer Bunny guitar! The Freezer Bunny laser shows in the corner nooks look great! The laser shows and the ceiling spotlights light up the guitar so well! The pink floor mats are a nice touch under the guitar,
    The furnishing of the room areas looks so nice! Thankyou very much for entering this week's challenge! :)
  • Options
    edited August 2017
    @rosemow Thank you for your lovely review, Rose! :)<3 You absolutely did not hurt my feelings, in any way! There are tons of challenges that only allow one entry per person and it's completely understandable. I hope I didn't overstep my bounds, by putting the pics in the spoiler... I can easily edit to remove them, if you'd like. I promise you, I wouldn't be offended. :)<3

Hello Cath :) Please keep the pictures in the spoiler! They are great there! :)
  • Options
    SweetLemonSimSweetLemonSim Posts: 55 Member
    > @rosemow said:
    > Room for Freezer Bunny is a very homely and nice bedroom! @SweetLemonSim :) Very nice design of the bedroom for the Freezer Bunny! The music nook looks great! He and his musical friends will enjoy playing the Freezer Bunny guitars and keyboard there. The musical notes banner looks great on the wall there ! The musical trophies that has won are proudly on the wall shelving ! The vanity table nook is great! It looks great the way that you have used the Freezer Bunny themed bar there. The Freezer Bunny decorated eggs are nice touches there. He will enjoy checking his apppearance in the mirror there. The Freezer Bunny pictures are a nice touch on the walls either sides of the vanity. He will enjoy sitting resting in the cute pink animal chair, whilst listening to music from the radio music player. The fish bowl is a homely touch on the bedside table. The pink colour of the walls to reflect the Freezer Bunny looks pretty! The type of ceiling lights used looks very nice.
    > It is a very special musical bedroom for the Freezer Bunny ! Thankyou very much for entering this week's challenge! :) I will look forward to you entering future challenges also :)

Thank you for fixing the pictures and thank you for your very kind words! :) I will definitely enter more of your challanges, such a fun idea and I really enjoyed making this room :)
  • Options
    > @rosemow said:
    > Room for Freezer Bunny is a very homely and nice bedroom! @SweetLemonSim :) Very nice design of the bedroom for the Freezer Bunny! The music nook looks great! He and his musical friends will enjoy playing the Freezer Bunny guitars and keyboard there. The musical notes banner looks great on the wall there ! The musical trophies that has won are proudly on the wall shelving ! The vanity table nook is great! It looks great the way that you have used the Freezer Bunny themed bar there. The Freezer Bunny decorated eggs are nice touches there. He will enjoy checking his apppearance in the mirror there. The Freezer Bunny pictures are a nice touch on the walls either sides of the vanity. He will enjoy sitting resting in the cute pink animal chair, whilst listening to music from the radio music player. The fish bowl is a homely touch on the bedside table. The pink colour of the walls to reflect the Freezer Bunny looks pretty! The type of ceiling lights used looks very nice.
    > It is a very special musical bedroom for the Freezer Bunny ! Thankyou very much for entering this week's challenge! :) I will look forward to you entering future challenges also :)

Thank you for fixing the pictures and thank you for your very kind words! :) I will definitely enter more of your challanges, such a fun idea and I really enjoyed making this room :)

You're welcome! @SweetLemonSim :) It is great that you are planning to enter future challenges too :)
  • Options
    MadRadMandeeMadRadMandee Posts: 110 Member
    Black Cat Loft! My newest creation :)
    It has been play tested. I really think it turned out quite stylish :)
    bb.moveobjects on
    Packs Used:
    ●City Living
    ●Get Together
    ●Get To Work
    ●Dine Out
    ●Spa Day
    ●Parenthood

8WRm4wY.png
    Y9TG0Bn.pngdNtJ3UG.png
  • Options
    Hello @MadRadMandee :) I think that you may have meant to post your loft room in the " sharing creations " thread instead? It is a very stylishly nice loft room!
  • Options
    coolsim9999999coolsim9999999 Posts: 5,165 Member
    edited August 2017
    @rosemow and @StangMix2 --- You're welcome! I'm glad that people will be able to use the Bunny family in legacies or whatever. However, I do have a "sometimes" game --- a different one from the Sullivans, so, I'll put the Bunny family in that world, as neighbors, or something :).

@StangMix2 --- It's great that you've tried to play legacy families B)!

I just kept going with the family, and I got better and better at the game, and the Sullivans were always becoming Start-up Geniuses in the tech guru career --- Start-up Entrepreneur branch, and the children got smarter and smarter. I didn’t even know about legacy families when I first started the Sullivan family in September 2015 when I began to play TS4 --- actually, there were a few generations before November 2, 2015, when someone married my first Sullivan, and I decided to keep that line going. I’m really proud of them, though :D!

4kkjdXo.png

• Options
    I really like both of your rooms for Freezer Bunny @WrathofCath B)! In the kids' playroom, all the Freezer Bunny stuff, especially how you made his face was really special :D! In Freeze Frame, it's great that you included a fun bubble blower, as well as the same Freezer Bunny face :)!
    4kkjdXo.png

• Options
    CorwimCorwim Posts: 3,218 Member
    edited August 2017
    I see even more amazing rooms have been entered in these past few days, awesome, loving all this freezer bunny craziness! B)

Challenge 123
    Gallery name of room: The Freezer Bunny Cafe
    Origin id: Corwim

36245462552_98a6409d5e_b.jpg

Yay, finally was able to enter a room again! :)

I hope this room will be ok for the challenge as it is more a commercial lot type of room, although it could fit into a house as an entertainment room as well. :) The freezer bunny guitar requirement immediately made me think of a cozy café with a small stage where sims could enjoy a nice iced coffee (cause it's a freezer bunny café) and listen to some music, so the idea for the Freezer Bunny café franchise was born! :smiley:

Have to say, I had trouble locating a lot of freezer bunny items, so I enthused a bunch of my sims to start a crazy search through build mode and activities to find a few (and you'll meet The Freezer Bunnies group later on ;) ) of them. And I could swear there was a blue freezer bunny in Sims 3 next to the more well known pink one (probably just in my mind lolz), so I let that determine the colour scheme of the room: pink, white and blue. :)

Overview of the room:
    35604839683_be63d18904_h.jpg
    36276169991_437d06ff05_h.jpg

There's a nice performance area (with the freezer bunny guitars :smile: ) where visitors to the coffee house can watch artists perform:
    35577362534_8ec792ffc4_h.jpg

Next to the stage is the bar where non-coffee fans can order a drink (and next to it one of the freezer bunny paintings low skilled painters can produce):
    35577367894_bfe8bf4156_h.jpg

Between the bar and entrance is the barrista station for all your coffees and croissants. There is also a popcorn maker behind the counter. And in between the bar and barrista station is the door to the bathroom (which isn't a bathroom as it's not technically there lolz since this is a room upload, but you get the idea ;) )
    35577367054_61088e50ae_h.jpg

The seating area and entry to the room:
    36016140270_1e154ffc6d_h.jpg

On the other end is a cozy seating area for when there are no performances on stage (or for those not interested lolz :smiley: ). There's also a bookcase, cause no coffee shop is complete without books ;);) :
    36016144220_c80beb0173_h.jpg

The bookcase and stereo next to a table reserved for kids where they can draw:
    36016147570_1b282cc699_h.jpg

Cause look what I found in Showhiddenobjects: Freezer Bunny placemats! :smiley:
    35577365554_6dfee10095_h.jpg
    Unfortunately they only work in restaurants (I think) but sims can still use the table for other things and if needed, they can put the placemats in their inventory to make them disappear. :smile:

And finally another perspective on the stage area:
    36244492342_18d66d5fed_h.jpg

Just for the illusion in game, I also added some decor on the outside of the room, and it should still be there in the room download as well. Thought it made the front look a bit nicer :smile: :
    36016138250_6565f7f3ad_h.jpg

And who are that bunch of pink-and-white dressed sims you ask? Well they started out as my playtesters for the room, but are now full blown Freezer Bunny groupies! :D

36276437871_87247c9181_b.jpg

Playtest pictures: ;) :
    Jethro and Katie on guitar with Sam on lead vocals:
    36016127800_b0b0c30f66_h.jpg

Sebastien is taking care of the drinks at the bar:
    36412662895_048ceefbc6_h.jpg

Stephen is first in line to order a drink while Emma mans the barrista station, after having prepared yummy popcorn:
    35577341624_022e6e82bd_h.jpg

The kids enjoy a good book and a bowl of popcorn by the window:
    35604826533_6c272d306f_h.jpg

Finally the performance is drawing the attention of the crowd:
    35577373564_e4ca565d68_h.jpg

After the show the Freezer Bunny enthousiasts enjoy a drink and a snack in the cozy sofas:
    36412663935_a7be170b74_h.jpg

And to wrap the afternoon up, there's some dancing to be done! :smile:
    36367553556_de975e66b7_h.jpg
    Post edited by Corwim on
  • Options
    edited August 2017
    Freezer Bunny Cafe is a very creatively designed cafe! @Corwim :) Each of the aresx of the cafe look great! The pink, white and blue colour scheme of the eoom looks very nice. Very nice stage area! The Freezer Bunny guitars, large bunny, floral arch and the blue frame bunnis pictures on each side of the stage area looks great! Sims will enjoy sitting at the tables and chairs having a drink from the Freezer Bunny themed bar or food and drinks from the espresso bar whilst watching the musicians performing! The photos on the espresso bar wall are special touches, and plates wall decor look nice eitter sides of the windows. The pink flowers on the tables look very pretty! Very nice sofas and pink/white stools nook area for sims to rest there and read a book. The bunnies prints look great on the wall, and the cherry blossom wall picture is pretty! The heart teddy is cute! It is nice that there is an area in the room for kids to enjoy sitting at the table and drawing. Sims will have fun dancing there too! The exterior flower box windows and awnings look very pretty! The pink colour of the walls in the room looks very nice.
    It is a very special Freezer Bunny themed cafe for sims to enjoy coming to, for a drink and to listen to some great guitar music! Thankyou very much for entering this week's challenge ! :)
  • Options
    What a great home or commercial Freezer Bunny coffee bar @Corwim B)! It is very interesting and has awesome details in the room --- and you're right, you certainly could put it in a Sims' home :D!
    4kkjdXo.png

• Options
    fizzlegigfizzlegig Posts: 88 Member
    edited August 2017
    Thank you for your kind comments @rosemow @StangMix2 @shakerella @carolynrosser @jazzunicorns @Agrippine_23 :):):)@shakerella The sparkly bits on the carpet are the floor stars, from the perfect patio pack I think (I'll check though)
    @Sjemmie03 @carolynrosser @Corwim @jazzunicorns @Agrippine_23 @emere @coolsim9999999 @SweetLemonSim @WrathofCath I love all of your very creative ideas for your freezer bunny rooms <3 great work!
    Hi there & welcome @WhiteMojo @SweetLemonSim
    (I apologise if I've missed thanking anybody for commenting on my room)
    Post edited by fizzlegig on
    Origin ID: igrog71
  • Options
    edited August 2017
    Thank you very much @fizzlegig :D! I'm happy that you liked my room :)!

Your room looks, great @fizzlegig with all the Freezer Bunny decorations, tree decals and floor stars, as well as the pink color scheme, which goes very nicely with the bed B)!
    4kkjdXo.png

• Options
    fizzlegigfizzlegig Posts: 88 Member
    thank you @coolsim9999999 I went a bit overboard with the tree decals when I found them :D
    Origin ID: igrog71
  • Options
    You're welcome @fizzlegig B)!
    4kkjdXo.png

• Options
    leashahamptonleashahampton Posts: 312 Member
    This isn't an official entry, but seeing all your creative entries made me want to do something creative for the freezer bunny too!
    http://i.imgur.com/03sBwL4.png
    It's the freezer bunny's freezer - its not up on the gallery, mainly as none of the food uploads with it, but i thought it was kinda cool and wanted to share with you guys!
    rzsH227.png
  • Options
    Agrippine_23Agrippine_23 Posts: 96 Member
    edited August 2017
    Hi everyone!

Thanks for the offer @Sjemmie03 ! I might just do that sometimes and ask you for a pool! B)

Hi @StangMix2 :) I am so very happy that you're using my park! Thank you!

Thank you @SerraNolwen for your kind words about my park! I agree with the pink stuffs in the game looking either garish or old-fashioned, I really only started using pink this week because of the soft pink in the Romantic Garden Pack. I'm actually building a new house for my family right now and I'm using pink again. I think this week theme has done something strange to my brain and now I put pink pink pink everywhere :D
    Also it is funny that you mentioned to jazzunicorns that your game was in French, cause describing the little ladder deco thingy in the other thread was such a challenge and I could've said it in French (as I am, French ;)) But it is good for my English :)

Hi @emere !Freezer Bunny Stall is super cute, I simply love it! I'm definitely gonna use it!

Hello @SweetLemonSim :) your room looks very pretty! I really like the little nook you created with the bar and the mirrors!

Hi @WrathofCath ! Freezer Bunny Fun looks lovely! I love how you made a freezer bunny carpet :) It is simply adorable!

@Schwuschbingbang hello! Your room looks very pretty! I really like your choice of colors, it works very nicely! The way you separated the two areas with the flower panels is very cute :)

Hi @Corwim ! Freezer Bunny Cafe is adorable! Everything looks so neat and super cute, I simply <3 it! I'm about to put it in my game, I think I'm gonna mix it with several rooms and make a big Freezer Bunny Center if that's alright with all of you guys!
    Post edited by Agrippine_23 on
  • Options
    This isn't an official entry, but seeing all your creative entries made me want to do something creative for the freezer bunny too!
    03sBwL4.png

It's the freezer bunny's freezer - its not up on the gallery, mainly as none of the food uploads with it, but i thought it was kinda cool and wanted to share with you guys!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top