May 23rd - It's time for a new Laundry List! You can read more on what's coming next here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

One room, One week, One theme

Comments

• Options
    shakerellashakerella Posts: 321 Member
    Congratulations @Laebeth and @amyybugg92 on your maxis faves!!

@StangMix2 @SerraNolwen @vickyloo I love your pink freezer bunny rooms! They look great! This has been such a fun theme, and I am enjoying looking at everyone's take on Freezer Bunny!

Thank you to those who made the nice comments about my room. I appreciate you looking!
    My Current Challenge: Drifter House Challenge
  • Options
    coolsim9999999coolsim9999999 Posts: 5,153 Member
    edited August 2017
    I just got back from the hospital ER a few minutes ago. I broke the top of my left foot, and I have to wear a medical boot and use a crutch for a while. Yesterday, I fell down on the sidewalk when I went out for a walk and got a few scrapes like when I was little, but apparently, I also broke my left foot.

On the bright side, I do have even more time for TS4 :).
    4kkjdXo.png

• Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,663 Member
    I just got back from the hospital ER a few minutes ago. I broke the top of my left foot, and I have to wear a medical boot and use a crutch for a while. Yesterday, I fell down on the sidewalk and got a few scrapes like when I was little, but apparently, I also broke my left foot.

On the bright side, I do have even more time for TS4 :).

Hello @coolsim9999999
    I am so sorry to hear about what happened to your left foot! :( It is not nice that you had a fall. It would be so very painful! I send hugs to you <3 I hope that the healing process of your foot goes as smoothly as possible. I hope that you are able to cope okay wearing and using the medical boot and crutch.
    I hope that simming may help you as you recover from the injury :)
  • Options
    fizzlegigfizzlegig Posts: 88 Member
    edited August 2017
    @vickyloo @SerraNolwen great rooms! :) both very creative.
    @vivkyloo btw I love your signature gif - I'm a big SPN fan <3
    @coolsim9999999 I'm sorry to hear you broke your foot :s but yes, more time for sims is a good thing :)
    Origin ID: igrog71
  • Options
    CorwimCorwim Posts: 3,218 Member
    edited August 2017
    Oooh, I'm loving the theme for this week's room!!! And I love even more what everyone's done with it! B) So much creativity in creating bunny shaped rooms, or decor that looks like freezer bunny with all kinds of objects, and wonderful colour combinations. Fantastic job everyone! <3 I hope to find a little time to have a go at this theme. :)

@coolsim9999999 : so sorry to hear about your foot! Hope you have a speedy recovery, and in the mean time plenty of time to play sims 4!
  • Options
    edited August 2017
    Thank you very much for your nice comment about my broken foot @rosemow :)! Thanks for the hugs <3, too! It's pretty easy to use the boot and crutch, but It's still a little tricky, but not too bad to use. However, it is July --- although, we're not having a heat wave right now. Yeah, Simming does distract from pain --- along with the painkiller (Ibprofen --- the highest does allowed over the counter) --- and of course, how sweet and extremely helpful my husband has been --- like we both do for each other if we're sick or injured o:)<3!

Thanks a lot @fizzlegig and @Corwim :)!
    4kkjdXo.png

• Options
    @Jessiejessan --- Thanks so much for your nice comment about my Freezer Bunny room B)! I’m happy that you really like the shape of my room, as well as how I used rugs to make his face on the room’s floor and the roof :D!

Thank you very much @Laebeth :D!
    You’re welcome about your Maxis fave, as well B)!

Lol --- @Laebeth o:)! Thank you for liking how I like to build creative stuff for my rooms/builds/Sims! I’m glad you like how realistic my Freezer Bunny is, as well as the roof, as well as my floor plan.

Good luck on your WIPs! I’m sure you’ll do a great job :)! Good luck on your Wedding venue, as well…lol ;), and I’m glad that you’re having fun building it <3!

4kkjdXo.png

• Options
    lsnishilsnishi Posts: 2,714 Member
    Here's my entry:

Theme for the week: A room for the Freezer Bunny
    Gallery Name: Freezer Bunny Garden
    Origin ID: lsnishi
    Link: https://www.thesims.com/en_GB/gallery/3E53C9E0797B11E78DAC08D0BF594FF7
    Pics:
    iTDYvay.png
    jEKneEF.png
    7jTGAKm.png
    RZyZXAP.png
    9ZZ1SCl.png
    PDWxp40.jpg
  • Options
    edited August 2017
    Wow --- the "flower" Freezer Bunny :D! That's awesome @lsnishi B)!
    4kkjdXo.png

• Options
    Freezer Bunny Garden looks so very cute! @lsnishi :) It is such a very creatively designed room! It is great that it is an outdoors living , dining and garden room. The pink floral theme of the room looks so very pretty! The pink Freezer Bunny flower bed looks so very creatively great! The pink flowers , and how you have done his eyes, nose and mouth and the darker pink flowers strips in his ears looks so very nice! The pink colour scheme of the furnishings in the room to reflect the Freezer Bunny looks very nice! The pink floral water sculpture, the pink floral greenery on the wall, the pink flowers in the corner nook areas, the pink floral lattices and the vase pedestal of pink flower look so very pretty in the room! Very nice yoga area. Sims will enjoy restfully doing yoga on the pink mats. The pink floral arch and statue feature looks very nice. Very dining area for sims to enjoy cooking meals on the BBQ and eating them at the pink umbrella covered table , enjoying the special outdoors setting. Sims will have fun playing the Freezer Bunny guitars! The pink floor lights are a nice touch in the room. Nice bench stool area for sims to sit and rest in the sunshine. The pink string lights around the edges of the room look pretty! The pink open shutter flower box windows are a nice touch. Very nice bird themed area! The bird bath, birdhouse and seed feeder looks great there! Sims will enjoy seeing the birds eating the seeds.
    It is such a very pretty and creatively designed Freezer Bunny garden room! Thankyou very much for entering this week's challenge ! :)
  • Options
    @lsnishi I love the idea of an outdoor space, very cool :)
  • Options
    ok here goes @rosemow let me know if it's not right please

Entry Form
    theme for the week: a room for the freezer bunny
    gallery name of the room: Freezer bunny bedroom
    pictures:
    35569917253_ca7835d3f4_n.jpg
    35569919873_1830b8eef0.jpg
    I found this door has a freezer bunny on it
    36333189396_8d0c1cb79a.jpg
  • Options
    lsnishilsnishi Posts: 2,714 Member
    Thanks for the kind comments @rosemow, @coolsim9999999 and @fizzlegig. And welcome to the challenges @fizzlegig, @LightSands1 and @StangMix2!

Really great rooms everyone! The Freezer Bunny should be very happy. :)
    PDWxp40.jpg
  • Options
    It is so special and great that you have entered a room in this week's challenge ! @fizzlegig :) The furnishing and design of Freezer Bunny room looks very nice! Very nice pink colour scheme of the room to reflect the Freezer Bunny! The Freezer Bunny laser show looks great in the room! The bed area is very nice ! The string of colourful floral lights on the bedhead wall and the sparkle glitter on the flooring looks very pretty ! The tree prints are a nice touch on the walls. The bunny on the beside table is cute ! Nice amchair corner sitting nook for sims to enjoy resting there reading a book. Very nice study desk nook! Kids will enjoy using the Freezer Bunny themed tablet whilst sitting at the table , or do theirchomework there. The flowers on the desk are pretty for sims to see when sitting there. The calendar is a homely touch on the wall. The tub of toys and the books on the floor are great touches in the room. It looks nice the way that the screen shade separates off the dressing area. The tissues are a nice touch on top of the drawers. The bunny pictures and kids paintings either sides of the curtained windows look very nice! The pictures on the walls add a very nice look to the room. Sims will like checking their appearance in the full length mirror. They will have fun playing the Freezer Bunny guitar! The colourful circles floor print look very nice in the room! The door with Freezer Bunny on it looks great!
    It is a very nice Freezer Bunny bedroom! Thankyou very much for entering this week's challenge! :)
  • Options
    SerraNolwenSerraNolwen Posts: 731 Member
    Thanks @shakerella and @fizzlegig!

@Isnishi I'm impressed by that freezer bunny flower bed! That's very creative and fun.
  • Options
    You're welcome @lsnishi :)!
    4kkjdXo.png

• Options
    StangMix2StangMix2 Posts: 238 Member
    Thank you @shakerella.

@Corwim I hope you have have time as well, I can't wait to see what you come up with, you always have such great ideas :)

@Isnishi Your garden is SO cute! The Freezer Bunny flower bed is a great idea and so very well done. Any sim would be happy to spend time here :)

@fizzlegig Your room is really nice! I didn't know there was a freezer bunny on the door, they really hide in the weirdest of places
  • Options
    MyFavoritedesignMyFavoritedesign Posts: 1,458 Member

@coolsim9999999 I'm sorry to hear you broke your foot. <3
    getwellsoon06-486fefa543168045f4bd18b7b36e6d3c.png
    7HX1Vwg.png
  • Options
    shakerellashakerella Posts: 321 Member
    @coolsim9999999 sorry to hear about your foot. Hope it heals quickly!

@lsnishi love the Freezer Bunny flower garden! Super pretty!

@fizzlegig Nice room! I also didn't realize there was a Freezer Bunny on the other side of that door. The sparkly carpet you used under the bed is pretty. Which pack is it from?
    My Current Challenge: Drifter House Challenge
  • Options
    edited August 2017
    Thank you very much for the very pretty e-card/post B)@MyFavoritedesign, as well as for your nice comment :D!

Thanks so much for your nice message about my foot hopefully healing quickly @shakerella B)!
    4kkjdXo.png

• Options
    vickyloovickyloo Posts: 134 Member
    fizzlegig wrote: »
    @vickyloo @SerraNolwen great rooms! :) both very creative.
    @vivkyloo btw I love your signature gif - I'm a big SPN fan <3
    @coolsim9999999 I'm sorry to hear you broke your foot :s but yes, more time for sims is a good thing :)

Thank you :D SPN is the best isn't it :)
  • Options
    Agrippine_23Agrippine_23 Posts: 96 Member
    Oh my! I've only been gone a few days but I feel so behind already on this thread! First of all @coolsim9999999 I was so sorry to read that you broke your foot! I hope it will heal quickly and I send you lots of hugs and positive thoughts! It is so nice though that your husband is taking good care of you :)
    I'm gonna go back and take a closer look at all your entries and then I'll start mine! (Because yes I'm done with this crazy, crazy week B) )
  • Options
    edited August 2017
    Thank you very much for your nice comment about my foot @Agrippine_23 :D! In the ER, the doctor thought that it would heal pretty quickly, but I have a check-up on Monday, so, I'll know more then B)! Thanks for the hugs/positive thoughts! Yes, it's great that my husband is such a big help <3!

I'm glad that your extremely busy week is done B), and I look forward to seeing your room :D!
    4kkjdXo.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top