Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Interactive Reality Game Show Community

Comments

• Options
    TurnerTurner Posts: 10,748 Member
    Losing any member of your family is devastating, so I feel for you Jake. Take as long a break as you need.
  • Options
    edited April 2017
    I'll find a place to talk about. I understand and all but that doesn't mean I don't want to talk about it.

I don't particularly think it goes against forum rules, I just don't have much to add that hasn't already been said about it. I respect Varner's undying effort, but he clearly crossed a line and he regrets it. I'm curious to know what you think about the episode though.

I feel like Brad is going far. He might win. All the big player's seem to be going out... Its the Brads, Sierras, and Halis that look like they're going far.
  • Options
    lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 17,813 Member
    Turner wrote: »
    I'll find a place to talk about. I understand and all but that doesn't mean I don't want to talk about it.

I don't particularly think it goes against forum rules, I just don't have much to add that hasn't already been said about it. I respect Varner's undying effort, but he clearly crossed a line and he regrets it. I'm curious to know what you think about the episode though.

That's the gest exactly. See, that's basically all I was going to say. I understood both sides. If only he'd kept his trapper shut and maybe Ozzy would have gone home (maybe). But I've been in a situation like that where I got so caught up in the moment, I said something and it ruined a surprise someone else was going to give away. So, I completely understand both sides. However, I learned my lesson. Thankfully, it wasn't in front of millions and millions of viewers.

I love Zeke. He's been one of my favs since last season. I love him even more now. <3
    Origin ID: lovesstorms
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    - 20 Things About Highly Creative People
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options
    M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,793 Member
    You can always start an email chain if you want to go in-depth about the topic.
    Banner.png
  • Options
    You can always start an email chain if you want to go in-depth about the topic.

No, I didn't. That's why I was annoyed. What I said above is literally all I wanted to say.

Well, except I had to rewind it three times and the last time I used closed captioning because I wasn't sure I head him right. I was completely shocked.
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options
    Now, see that's it. I feel silly now but when someone says we shouldn't discuss it, I get annoyed, I guess. I wasn't intending to break any rules AT ALL. I'm sorry that others think I'm such a rule breaker. ;)
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options
    edited April 2017
    HayloHusky wrote: »
    @Turner what happened to your avatar :O

That's a really good question. :p I got rid of my previous one of V, but when I click to change it, it won't let me. I'm assuming it's just some sorta bug I gotta wait out.
  • Options
    AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,898 Member
    Oh I thought V panicked and run away :p
  • Options
    KelvinKelvin Posts: 6,899 Member
    That's a really good question. :p I got rid of my previous one of V, but when I click to change it, it won't let me. I'm assuming it's just some sorta bug I gotta wait out.

Ooh no!! Does it mean I'm stuck with this dummy bunny for now? >.>
    chicken-run-ginger-i-just-decided-i-dont-care-idc-gif-20619284.gif
    ._.
  • Options
    ChocoCub wrote: »

Ooh no!! Does it mean I'm stuck with this dummy bunny for now? >.>

Not sure. Possibly even forever XD

It might have just been my computer though
  • Options
    Not sure. Possibly even forever XD

It might have just been my computer though

Have you tried on another browser?
    ._.
  • Options
    Yay Turner is back!!! :smiley:
  • Options
    Tigerblu11Tigerblu11 Posts: 3,920 Member
    I'm back early! Yay! :D

Came back to 1021 notifications. Fun times ahead catching up with 900-and-something Mole posts. :s
  • Options
    Tigerblu11 wrote: »

Came back to 1021 notifications. Fun times ahead catching up with 900-and-something Mole posts. :s

Good luck on that... D:
    Banner.png
  • Options
    Tigerblu11 wrote: »

Bwahahaha :joy: Way too much drama. It's just too much...
    ._.
  • Options
    Ugh, really?...

Guys, I got bad news: my laptop started acting up yesterday (Windows Update forced itself on me :expressionless:) and I have no idea how to fix it. It's freezing when I try to open any Adobe program (Photoshop, After Effects etc.) and I have to reset my laptop to get it working again. I haven't tried to open up Sims yet, but I think it'll act the same if I try...

Do you have any help, advice or encouraging words for me? I really could use them now. :'(
    Banner.png
  • Options
    Get the IT guy.... Quick!
  • Options
    Alleenmens wrote: »
    Get the IT guy.... Quick!

That'd have to wait til Monday. :c We're leaving to bring my sister on a holiday in an hour and tomorrow it's Sunday, so the stores are closed where I live.
    Banner.png
  • Options
    Ugh, really?...

Guys, I got bad news: my laptop started acting up yesterday (Windows Update forced itself on me :expressionless:) and I have no idea how to fix it. It's freezing when I try to open any Adobe program (Photoshop, After Effects etc.) and I have to reset my laptop to get it working again. I haven't tried to open up Sims yet, but I think it'll act the same if I try...

Do you have any help, advice or encouraging words for me? I really could use them now. :'(

You can 100% roll back updates. I did it when I was forced to go win 10. See if you can google how to roll back an update for whichever windows you have. Do you have a backup? That's another thing you could do is roll back to a previous back up.
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options
    edited April 2017
    Oh my, I'm sorry to hear that Vul. Is it only affecting the Adobe programs? Does the other applications work fine or do they appear laggy as well? I wouldn't suggest reinstalling them but I agree with lo. Try to find a back point and restore your computer back to what it was before the major update. I am not a Window's expert but your pc will automatically build up a 'last saving point' every time there is a major installation or change to the computer. My old laptop used to act like mad every time after update and I when it happens I always restore it back to an earlier point.

By selecting a recent restore point you will be able to change recently installed update and drivers and, in most cases, without modifying any of the previous files (simming stuff and Adobe projects etc...) That's what I always do. Their automatic updates freak me out every single time. :anguished:Hope this will hep.
    ._.
  • Options
    And on my computers (both of them), I've set it up to NOT ALLOW auto updates. I choose which ones I want. I do NOT trust Microsoft anymore after they auto installed Win 10. That was a low blow, in my opinion.
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options
    And on my computers (both of them), I've set it up to NOT ALLOW auto updates. I choose which ones I want. I do NOT trust Microsoft anymore after they auto installed Win 10. That was a low blow, in my opinion.

I've tried something.. let's hope it works....
    Banner.png
  • Options

I've tried something.. let's hope it works....

Nope, I still can't open Photoshop. Neither can I open my game.. :(
    Banner.png
  • Options
    Nope, I still can't open Photoshop. Neither can I open my game.. :(

You mean when you click on the application nothing opens or is there any message window popping out telling you that it cannot be operated? What method have you tried? :b
    ._.