Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

One room, One week, One theme

Comments

• Options
    MyFavoritedesignMyFavoritedesign Posts: 1,458 Member
    I like the pink colour of pictures!
    7HX1Vwg.png
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,598 Member
    Hello @FaithofKaela :) Welcome to the room challenge thread! It is very nice and special that you have entered a room in this week's challenge ! Thankyou so much!
    1r1w1t-Dining room -NoCC is such a very nice room for the sims to celebrate the 100th challenge in! :) The brown and tan colour scheme of the room gives a very elegantly nice and natural look to the room. Very nice layout of the room! The windows music nook area is very nice! The floor tiling gives a nice look to the area. Sims will enjoy listening to the piano and violin music whilst dining at the table. It looks great that large glass windows have been used in the room. Sims will enjoy the sunshine coming into the room if the party is being held through the day and will enjoy looking out through the windows at night to see the night sky. The patterned wall decor looks great placed on the windows! The lit trees are a nice touch on the walls either sides of the music nook. Very nice dining area ! The floor rug under the dining table adds a nice touch. The type of dining table and chairs used looks very nice. The flowers and candies on the dining table are so very pretty for the sims to see whilst eating their meals. Sims will enjoy eating and drinking food and drink from the fountain and buffet table. The water windows and row of planter boxes looks very nice. The bar counter area is very nice! The sims will enjoy sitting on the stools having a chat and a drink from the bar before or after their meals. The drinks display shelves nook looks nice, and the wavy brown patterning either sides of the nook looks so very nice! It gives a great look to the area! Very nice sofa seats sitting nook! Sims will enjoy sitting resting there having a chat after their meal. The green plants there are nice touches of nature and the green colour looks great to complement with the brown colour scheme of the room. It looks very nice how they have been placed on the wall!
    The natural and elegant feel of the room is so very nice! Thankyou very much for entering this week's challenge! I look forward to you entering future room challenges also :)
  • Options
    edited February 2017
    The Rosemow Dining Room is such a very pretty dining room! @Corwim :) It was very special that you named it after me! Very nice furnishing of the room! The soft rose colour scheme of the room looks very calming and peaceful! The specially painted rose pictures on the walls look so very lovely! They are very special! The way that they are placed on the walls at various levels looks very nice. The rose petals on the floor and the heart decor on the wall above the door are very pretty! It looks very nice that the dining tables are in a U shape. The pink colour of the seats suits the room well! The lillies are nice touches on the dining tables for the sims to see whilst enjoying eating a meal. The glass floor tiling looks great in the nook area. Sims will have fun dancing to the stereo music there. Very nice corner music nook! The wall of candles looks pretty there. Sims will enjoy listening to the piano and violin music whilst dining. The rose is a nice touch on top of the piano. Very nice bar nook! The drinks display shelves look great on the wall there. Sims will enjoy sitting on the stools having a drink from the bar and a chat. It is nice that there is a drinks tray there, ready for sims to enjoy having a drink. The birds look pretty on the side wall.The lantern lights trees are very nice touches in the corner nooks of the dining area.
    It was very nice seeing pictures of your sims enjoying their party in the room!
    Thankyou very much for entering this week's challenge :)
  • Options
    Simming_SpoonieSimming_Spoonie Posts: 1,923 Member
    @ rosemow - many, many thanks for your wonderful comments on my little room, I am so glad that you like it. Now that I know this little challenge is here, you can rest assured that you will see an entry from me again ;)
    Follow me on Twitter, Facebook and Instgram
  • Options
    Dangerous12AngelDangerous12Angel Posts: 231 Member
    @Corwim where did you get does paintings? I love the room and Aidan is a very sexy looking sim ;)
    @rosemow thank you for your very sweet comments :#
    @FaithofKaela Welcome! your dinning room is very elegant and beautiful! cant wait to see more of your creations!
  • Options
    JazztizzJazztizz Posts: 627 Member
    Corwim wrote: »
    Beautiful room @Jazztizz ! The design and decorations used make this the perfect celebrations room fit for a castle!
    Find your pack. Love them hard.Because life is short, and sometimes they disappear.Missing Benjamin.Dd9S8jh.gif
  • Options
    Seems I can't delete or edit yet either! (Still a newbie here.) =) Thank you Corwim and thanks again to Rosemow for this terrific challenge. I love the photos and seeing everyone's gorgeous creations! <3
    Find your pack. Love them hard.Because life is short, and sometimes they disappear.Missing Benjamin.Dd9S8jh.gif
  • Options
    Jazztizz wrote: »
    rosemow wrote: »
    Formal Dining Room is a very nice room to celebrate the occasion! @Jazztizz :) The standing candlelights look very pretty on the edges of the main room! Sims will enjoy listening to music on the piano whilst dining at the dining table. The flowers and the greenery on the wall look very pretty in the room. The portraits are nice touches on the wall in the room nook area. The balconies look great! The candles are nice touches in these parts of the room also. The rose coloured tree and the flower boxes look very nice in the first balcony room. The type of windows used in the room parts look very nice.
    The dining room is very nice! Thank you very much for entering this week's challenge :) I will look forward to you joining us for future room challenges too :)

Rose you rock! Thank you so much for posting my photos! That's really kind of you. =) Yay! I loved doing your challenge so definitely will give it a go in the future. It's really cool that you did this. I really appreciate it! ♥ =)

I just wanted to thank you again Rosemow. Looking forward to more challenges in the future. This is the first TS4 challenge I've tried and I had more fun designing this room than I have in quite a while. Cheers Rose! <3
  • Options
    edited February 2017
    Formal Dining Room is a very nice room to celebrate the occasion! @Jazztizz :) The standing candlelights look very pretty on the edges of the main room! Sims will enjoy listening to music on the piano whilst dining at the dining table. The flowers and the greenery on the wall look very pretty in the room. The portraits are nice touches on the wall in the room nook area. The balconies look great! The candles are nice touches in these parts of the room also. The rose coloured tree and the flower boxes look very nice in the first balcony room. The type of windows used in the room parts look very nice.
    The dining room is very nice! Thank you very much for entering this week's challenge :) I will look forward to you joining us for future room challenges too :)

Rose you rock! Thank you so much for posting my photos! That's really kind of you. =) Yay! I loved doing your challenge so definitely will give it a go in the future. It's really cool that you did this. I really appreciate it! ♥ =)

I just wanted to thank you again Rosemow. Looking forward to more challenges in the future. This is the first TS4 challenge I've tried and I had more fun designing this room than I have in quite a while. Cheers Rose! <3

Hello @Jazztizz :) I am so glad that you enjoyed designing the room! That is so very great! :) I hope that you will enter into future room challenges too :) If you haven't become a full menber then, and so can't post pictures or links, you can upload your pictures to a photo sharing site such as imgur or tinypic , then right click the picture on the photo sharing site and copy/paste the image address link here, but break the image code link up, such as putting h.tt.p.
    We can then put the codes back together and post the pictures for you :)
  • Options
    Hello @Jazztizz :) I am so glad that you enjoyed designing the room! That is so very great! :) I hope that you will enter into future room challenges too :) If you haven't become a full menber then, and so can't post pictures or links, you can upload your pictures to a photo sharing site such as imgur or tinypic , then right click the picture on the photo sharing site and copy/paste the image address link here, but break the image code link up, such as putting h.tt.p.
    We can then put the codes back together and post the pictures for you :)

Rose you're really kind. Thanks so much for helping me with this. I will definitely do that! <3
  • Options
    CorwimCorwim Posts: 3,218 Member
    edited February 2017
    @FaithofKaela : I love the contemporary design of your dining room! Your bar looks amazing, love the floor design and the use of those big windows, perfect here! B) Looking forward to your future room entries! :)

Thank you @MyFavoritedesign !

Thank you so much for your wonderful review @rosemow ! So glad you liked 'your' dining room :)

Thank you so much @ARADEMIS212 ! I made those paintings myself, well, that is to say, my painter sim Sam made those ;) using the paint by reference interaction on the easel and then painting CC art to turn them into CC free art. :) Have a few more paintings than the ones used here, if you like, I'll put them all on the Gallery. :)

You're very welcome @Jazztizz ! :) I'm looking forward to your future room designs! And it takes no time to become a full member, think you need to have 50 posts* if I'm not mistaken and then you can post your own pictures. Until then, we'll help you out! :)

*EDIT:
    Whoops, it's 50 points and 30 posts, thanks for clarifying that Rose!
  • Options
    Hello @Jazztizz :)
    You need to have 50 points and 30 posts before you can become a full member and can then post pictures, have a signature, edit posts , post links and change your profile picture.This thread explains about it.
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/770609/member-or-new-member-everything-you-need-to-know
  • Options
    WILDFLOWER1971WILDFLOWER1971 Posts: 211 Member
    @Corwim thank you for your lovely comments. Everyone's rooms have turn out so wonderful i want to party hop all night. It would be a tummy buster for sure as i would be so full of wonderful food and drinks i think i would pass out on a park bench from exhaustion. but it would be worth it. :)
    James 3:13
    Who among you is wise and understanding? Let him show by his good behavior his deeds in the gentleness of wisdom.

https://facebook.com/PiperSims4Gaming/?ref=bookmarks
  • Options
    Thanks @Corwim and @rosemow I appreciate the help. =)@WILDFLOWER1971 kinda like a pub crawl. Sounds fun!
  • Options
    emereemere Posts: 1,755 Member

Hi @rosemow here is my room, thanks for all your work and help in this forums <3<3<3 Congratz for 100 challenges! BTW I fixed the strange lines in my sims with your help ;)

Entry Form
    Theme for the week: a dining room to celebrate 100 challenges
    Gallery name of room: 100th Challenge Room
    Gallery link: https://www.thesims.com/gallery/9EE70E24FC7A11E68898CEA2275DD5CA
    Origin id: osiazul
    Pictures of the room:

26-02-2017_16-42-25_zpsvcmbolqs.png
    26-02-2017_16-46-22_zps8er3nxl4.png
    26-02-2017_16-47-59_zpsssmob2g8.png
  • Options
    emereemere Posts: 1,755 Member

Thanks @Corwim for the info about the "spoiler" tag I just use it in another entry. I love your rose art, I do not understand how you can do that and not be labeled as CC <3
  • Options
    edited February 2017
    The design of 100th Challenge Room is very nice! @emere :) Very nice green and pink colour scheme of the room! The pink stripes look very pretty with the celebratory balloons on them. It looks very nice the way that the striped flooring separates off the music nook area from the dining area. The roses bush plant in the music area looks very nice! The banners and balloons on the windows look very special! The sims will enjoy listening to the piano music being played whilst dining at the dining table. It looks great the way the table is on an angle. The red roses on the table top and cherry blossom flowers in the corner nooks are very pretty for the sims to see when eating their meal! The fireplace will keep the room warm. The fruit bowl, flowers and drinks bucket look great on the fireplace ledge. The picture on the fireplace wall complements well with the colour scheme. The mirrors are a pretty touch near the cherry blossoms, giving a nice imagery . Very nice bar area! The rose is a nice touch on the bar counter. Sims will enjoy sitting on the stools having a drink from the bar and a chat.
    The furnishing of the room is very nice! Thankyou very much for entering this week's challenge :) Thankyou also very much for the congratulations and very kind words <3
  • Options
    edited February 2017
    You're welcome @WILDFLOWER1971 ! Hehe, a pub crawl tour through all our rooms would be wonderful, sign me up! :)

Beautiful room @emere ! I love the colour scheme, very unique and very pretty! You're welcome for the spoiler tag help. :) To create NoCC artwork for your game involves a bit of planning and experimenting, but the pay off is wonderful. The most important thing is that the CC art and the painting by reference you're making of it can not be on the same lot, that way you avoid the CC tag. Don't want to derail the conversation here, but I explained it a bit further in my showcase thread in one of the last posts (sorry, still haven't figured out how to link to a particular post in a thread :/ Thank you Rosemow for letting me know how to do that! :) ): http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/15585178/#Comment_15585178
    Post edited by Corwim on
  • Options
    Hello @Corwim :) To link to a particular post, right click the time on top of the post that you want to link to and then click copy. You will now have the adress lo''"paste " that will take simmmers to that post.
  • Options
    Thank you so much @rosemow , I've been wondering how to do that for a while now. :)

Aaaand, congratulations @ARADEMIS212 for getting a Maxis Fav for 100th Party Hideout, awesome news! B)
  • Options
    @corwim - your Rosemow dining room is so elegant!! All those lovely pinks <3 And thanks for your lovely comments about my room.

@emere - I just love the pastel colours you used in your dining room! Great idea to make it a club hangout to get those pics :)
  • Options
  • Options
    Wow - congrats @Corwim and @ARADEMIS212, congrats on your Maxis faves :)
  • Options
    Dangerous12AngelDangerous12Angel Posts: 231 Member
    Wow, @Corwim congrats and thank you!
    And thank you @FaithofKaela and @rosemow
  • Options
    onehummingbirdonehummingbird Posts: 123 Member
    edited February 2017
    Happy Hundredth, @rosemow! Thanks for being one of the first to welcome me to the Sims forums! Here's a dining room I made for your 100th challenge.

Theme for the week: 100th Challenge
    Gallery name of room : Centennial Seaside Room
    Origin id: onehummingbird
    Pictures of the room:
    t1BB4o7.png
    d2OgMYG.png
    MUfP0J1.png

More photos available at http://imgur.com/a/lFtE9
    Post edited by onehummingbird on

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji