Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Choose-Your-Own-Simventure (Looking for Contributors!)

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    Raey0nRaey0n Posts: 203 Member
    Can I reserve please you see a mysterious figure in an alleyway? It seems intriguing. If I'm unable to write it i shall let you know x
  • Options
    pronteruspronterus Posts: 2,166 Member
    Can I reserve please you see a mysterious figure in an alleyway? It seems intriguing. If I'm unable to write it i shall let you know x

Alright @xSimsForLifex ! The prompt is yours! :)
  • Options
    pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    Ooh! I am very tempted to do this! :)

You should! It's fun! Can't wait to reveal mine...working on it!!

iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    @pronterus Thank you! Also @pammiechick it sounds it! :) hehe.
  • Options
    Also I don't know if it's against the rules but I'm not going to start my story with the prompt, I'm going to add a before scene that leads to the prompt and then the rest of the story if that's okay :blush:
  • Options
    I'm writing my story up now, just need to add pictures.
  • Options
    edited February 2017
    I'm back! @pronterus

writer.inklestudios.com/stories/rn2d

It's a work in progress but I'm super happy with how it is so far :) I may continue it it just depends. I hope you all enjoy :kissing_heart: Also apologies for the lack of choices, its definitely more of a read rather than interactive. Let me know if there's any grammar issues or glitches I was kind of rushing to get my ideas down :joy:
  • Options
    That was very enjoyable by the way so thank you. It definitely tested my abilities as a writer.
  • Options
    edited February 2017
    This is awesome @xSimsForLifex ! Thanks for contributing! :) I just changed the prompt that you used from the first line you put.
  • Options
    pronterus wrote: »
    This is awesome @xSimsForLifex ! Thanks for contributing! :) I just changed the prompt that you used from the first line you put.

Aww you're welcome. I really hope you enjoyed it. And also awesome! :D
  • Options
    edited February 2017
    It is finished!

This is a collaboration between @CathyTea , @Jes2G , @CitizenErased14 , @Maladi777 and me. I want to thank them for helping me with this story! It is so much better with their paths.

One thing I don't like about Inklewriter is the pictures are small. If you can make your browser bigger by enlarging it (like on an ipad), it will make your experience better.

I want to encourage fans of these authors to read this because you may be surprised by some of your favorite characters! They really had fun with the storylines. You will laugh!

This story has MANY paths. You might want to take them all! There is lots of reading here, so read at your leisure and most of all, HAVE A BLAST!

Without further ado:

ForgottenHollowbanner.jpg

iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    Jes2GJes2G Posts: 13,032 Member
    It is finished!

This is a collaboration between @CathyTea , @Jes2G , @CitizenErased14 , @Maladi777 and me. I want to thank them for helping me with this story! It is so much better with their paths.

One thing I don't like about Inklewriter is the pictures are small. If you can make your browser bigger by enlarging it (like on an ipad), it will make your experience better.

I want to encourage fans of these authors to read this because you may be surprised by some of your favorite characters! They really had fun with the storylines. You will laugh!

This story has MANY paths. You might want to take them all! There is lots of reading here, so read at your leisure and most of all, HAVE A BLAST!

Without further ado:

Tee hee hee, that was awesome.
    forum_final.png

Read Delicious Dishes & Dreams and more Stories By Jes2G!
    Origin ID: Jes2G | Forum Thread | Twitter | Tumblr
  • Options
    CathyTeaCathyTea Posts: 23,089 Member
    @pammiechick this is so much fun! Awesome job!
    And I still have the treat of following more paths! :o So many choices! :)
    Cathy Tea's SimLit Anthology

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
  • Options
    edited February 2017
    CathyTea wrote: »
    @pammiechick this is so much fun! Awesome job!
    And I still have the treat of following more paths! :o So many choices! :)

Thank you!

LOL! I'm so grateful for your contribution!!! Take your time and have fun! ;)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    @Jes2G wrote: »
    It is finished!

Without further ado:

Tee hee hee, that was awesome.

Hee!
    I kept the vampire forms that were natural. Just changed hairstyles so we didn't overlap. I loved yours so much. Those EYES! Heh...
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    @pammiechick
    those eyes were amazing!
    forum_final.png

• Options
    LadyLobsterLadyLobster Posts: 4,133 Member
    Fantastic job with "A Stroll in Forgotten Hollow," everyone! I enjoyed going through all the paths multiple times, and I think every one of them had me laughing--even (especially?) when I messed up. What a great idea to collaborate! I loved seeing multiple writers' twists on one sim-venture, though now I'm a little bit afraid to go on a casual stroll through Forgotten Hollow...
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    This is awesome! Adding it to the first page. Thanks for your wonderful contribution everyone!
  • Options
    ThePlumbobThePlumbob Posts: 4,971 Member
    It is finished!

Without further ado:

This was epic, and hilarious(ly terrifying? :D ) Loved it, fantastic job everyone! :)
  • Options
    Fantastic job with "A Stroll in Forgotten Hollow," everyone! I enjoyed going through all the paths multiple times, and I think every one of them had me laughing--even (especially?) when I messed up. What a great idea to collaborate! I loved seeing multiple writers' twists on one sim-venture, though now I'm a little bit afraid to go on a casual stroll through Forgotten Hollow...

Don't be afraid. Just don't drink any tea. And don't tell anyone your blood type LOL.
    forum_final.png

• Options
    CathyTeaCathyTea Posts: 23,089 Member
    Jes2G wrote: »

Don't be afraid. Just don't drink any tea. And don't tell anyone your blood type LOL.

We're partial to citrus-flavored plasma, personally.
    Cathy Tea's SimLit Anthology

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
  • Options
    CathyTea wrote: »
    Jes2G wrote: »

We're partial to citrus-flavored plasma, personally.

One of the best plasma flavors in my opinion.