Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Latoya and Brielle. (Chapter Sixteen: A Drunken Mistake 5/21/17)

Comments

• Options
    pandabear1836pandabear1836 Posts: 2,269 Member
    Latoya found love as well! I'm excited to meet this new man!
  • Options
    thejenniferthejennifer Posts: 724 Member
    Latoya found love as well! I'm excited to meet this new man!

You'll have to wait and see! ;) I'll be posting within 3 hours or so.
  • Options
    edited April 2017
    Chapter 4: Back Again

download%203_zps43ohpjgy.jpg

01-22-17_10-25-05PM_zpsc0djfyzm.png

01-22-17_10-27-16PM_zpsdeu0hunu.png
    "Daddy!" Simone giggled as Ezra knelt and extended his arms to her, his daughter running into his arms.

"Hey sweetie," he chuckled and hugged her closely. Latoya panicked when she saw Simone near a man, though upon realizing who it was, she immediately sighed in relief.

"Glad you decided to join us, finally." Latoya said, joining the two.

"I know. I'm sorry I'm late." Ezra said as they walked over to the bench, Simone holding onto his hand. He let go of her hand once the playground had caught her interest, and now he sat beside Latoya.

01-23-17_7-03-55PM_zpsbzb0v0jm.png

01-23-17_6-58-48PM_zpskawp3tuw.png

01-23-17_7-01-10PM_zpsdxgwt3zz.png
    "So.. why did you want to meet up today?" Latoya sighed and glanced at Ezra, before fixing her eyes back onto Simone. Ezra sighed nervously and watched Simone as well, gathering all the right words to say.

"Well.. I know I haven't been the best father. Growing up without my parents was tough. I want Simone to have a better childhood than mine.. I want her to be able to rely on the both of us, not just you." He began, glancing at Latoya before offering a gentle smile. "Not only that, but I'm.. in love with you Latoya. I can't stop thinking about you. These past three years, I've loved you since I met you. My heart has always been yours." Ezra finished off, his cheeks reddening.

For a few moments, Latoya was speechless. What had gotten into Ezra? "I'd..love for you to be part of Simone's life full time now. As for a relationship.." she sighed and gazed at her daughter, then at Ezra once again. "I've felt the same. I..felt something between us since the moment we met, but you have to prove yourself to me and Simone. I won't allow you to hurt us. If you're really here to stay, then I wouldn't mind giving 'us' a chance. " She said softly. As they noticed the sun was setting, Latoya and Ezra stood up. She was about to step away, but not before Ezra pulled her into a hug.

01-23-17_7-12-14PM_zps2s70eruj.png

01-23-17_7-16-59PM_zpsyp3vgurt.png

01-23-17_7-17-38PM_zpsvqdbfpht.png

01-23-17_7-09-50PM_zpsy17fshlw.png
    "I promise I'm here to stay, Latoya. You'll have to drag me out if you want me gone." Ezra said, earning a laugh from Latoya. She pressed a kiss to his cheek before pulling away.

"..good. I'll see you tomorrow, then. Simone, come say goodbye."

01-23-17_7-50-32PM_zpsqpgi11rj.png

01-23-17_7-54-06PM_zpsvkm8cqdw.png
    "You know I hate art museums, right?" Latoya laughed, to which Ezra rolled his eyes and put his arm around her waist.

"Of course I didn't know that. If I did, don't you think I would've brought you somewhere else?" He sighed, shaking his head.

"No." Latoya laughed, making Ezra laugh as well.

"You're probably right." He teased, squeezing her side gently.

It's been a few months since the two have rekindled their relationship, and all has been well. They've been as happy as any couple could be, and Simone is glad to have both of her parents watching over her. Latoya was glad she trusted her instincts and decided to give Ezra another chance; She was even more glad that Brielle has been supporting them throughout their relationship as well.

01-23-17_8-08-17PM_zpstir15oeq.png
    After a while, the museum began to get a little too boring for Latoya, and well.. plum it, Ezra looked way too good in his suit. She pushed him against the wall for a quick kissing session, pulling away once they were both content. "You're lucky we didn't get caught," her boyfriend chuckled.

"They're probably use to it. Teenagers come here on field trips all the time," she said, rolling her eyes as they walked off.

Ezra grabbed her hand and turned her around after a moment. "What is it?" Latoya rose a brow and glanced at him. Then she saw him getting onto one knee.

01-23-17_8-14-50PM_zpsswxrk2y4.png

01-23-17_8-15-59PM_zpsai3zuoqd.png
    "Latoya, my heart has been yours since the day we've met. Even if the circumstances haven't always been best for us..I've been trying my best to work on that, and I hope I've proven to you that I'm ready for us to be a family. I love you and Simone more than anything. I want to make this official.. so will you marry me?"

She stood there, her mouth gaped open for quite a while. When Latoya finally realized she hadn't responded, she quickly nodded and allowed him to slide the ring onto her finger. "Ezra, I love you."

01-23-17_8-17-58PM_zpshbx6p2fh.png

01-23-17_8-12-42PM_zps9rtvdm49.png

01-24-17_10-43-49AM_zpscbmlfiiw.png

01-24-17_10-48-09AM_zpshq7olste.png

01-24-17_10-49-29AM_zps3j12ent8.png

01-24-17_10-59-17AM_zps0e4yd0hg.png
    The toddlers have been progressing as well; Both Simone and Zylen are fully potty trained. Latoya and Brielle couldn't be happier to see their children growing up together and into such intelligent and unique little rascals (as Brielle calls them from time to time).

01-24-17_11-00-05AM_zpskwv8ybt8.png
    "You're covering my eye!" Brielle groaned, Zylen laughing excitedly as he sat upon her shoulders.

"Giddy up mama!"

"..atta boy, Zylen." Malakai laughed.

"Can someone help me?" the redhead groaned. Moments like these tested her patience, but Brielle wouldn't trade it for the world.

Author's Note: And, there we have it, folks! Were you expecting Latoya to end up with Ezra? Honestly, I hadn't planned it.. but he would NOT stop texting her. He constantly kept asking her to hang out! Next up, weddings and the kids' birthdays! Since the weddings will be up next, I was thinking how nice it would be to have your guys' sims featured. Whether it be a simself or one of your sims from a legacy, if you want them featured, please post a link to the download and I will gladly invite them to the wedding. Thank you!

Post edited by thejennifer on
  • Options
    Ezra!? That's the mystery man? Well, at least he seems to have come to his senses. I hope he stays that way! I'm excited to see the weddings, I've never seen a Sims 4 wedding before :D Too bad I don't have any sims to give you, because I would love to see my sim at Latoya's and Brielle's wedding :'( Great chapter!
  • Options
    NocturnalDuetNocturnalDuet Posts: 88 Member
    Tricksies!!! I totally did not see this coming. And I love that. Yet another great chapter as always. Val and Salim are totally down to have a romantic getaway and come to the weddings!
  • Options
    Ezra!? That's the mystery man? Well, at least he seems to have come to his senses. I hope he stays that way! I'm excited to see the weddings, I've never seen a Sims 4 wedding before :D Too bad I don't have any sims to give you, because I would love to see my sim at Latoya's and Brielle's wedding :'( Great chapter!

Haha! I was giggling when I saw your comment earlier of mentioning a new man for Latoya. I couldn't help but think, "If only you knew!" :D Ezra has definitely changed now. As for the weddings, oh I forgot you can't! :'( Maybe someday as the generations continue!
    Tricksies!!! I totally did not see this coming. And I love that. Yet another great chapter as always. Val and Salim are totally down to have a romantic getaway and come to the weddings!

Aww, thank you so much! It means a lot to hear that. I'd love for Val and Salim to be at the weddings! Do you have them up for download?
  • Options
    NocturnalDuetNocturnalDuet Posts: 88 Member
    @thejennifer not yet! I'll upload them tonight if I can. :smile:
  • Options
    @thejennifer I do have the CAS demo... Maybe I can make a sim there?
  • Options
    @thejennifer not yet! I'll upload them tonight if I can. :smile:

Yayy! Can't wait to have them join. :smiley:
    @thejennifer I do have the CAS demo... Maybe I can make a sim there?

Smart thinking! Yes, that should work. Only if you have the time! I don't want you to feel overwhelmed. :blush:
  • Options
    @thejennifer Oh, I'm definitely going to do it! I'll try to get some good looking sims made!
  • Options
    @thejennifer Oh, I'm definitely going to do it! I'll try to get some good looking sims made!

Sweet, I'm looking forward to seeing them! :smiley:
  • Options
    Okay!
    Here you go! This page is full of sims I made when the demo first came out. I'd like you to choose between the Harrison family or the Mahdavi family, please :)
  • Options
    Okay!
    Here you go! This page is full of sims I made when the demo first came out. I'd like you to choose between the Harrison family or the Mahdavi family, please :)

Thank you so much! I chose the Mahdavi family. :smiley:
  • Options
    Great! I can't wait to see the next chapter! You're awesome, as always!
  • Options
    Great! I can't wait to see the next chapter! You're awesome, as always!

Aw, thank you! You're the sweetest! :smiley:<3

• Options
    Hey folks! I'm planning on updating this weekend. If you'd like your sims featured, there is still time to tell me! I plan to play later on today.
  • Options
    I will not be able to get a chapter up today, sadly. I'm hoping I'll have one up by Tuesday. Thank you all for your patience! I want this chapter to be perfect. :blush:
  • Options
    edited April 2017
    Hello! I cannot get out a full chapter, but here are some teaser pics.

01-31-17_3-48-32PM_zps2gbbuibk.png01-31-17_3-46-46PM_zpssdiou13z.png01-31-17_3-47-12PM_zps25i0myog.png01-31-17_3-45-23PM_zpsqopfsfsf.png
    I've given Brielle a haircut! I decided she looks a bit more mature with this, and it shows off her pretty features!

01-31-17_4-39-56PM_zpsjxjgokyp.png01-31-17_4-40-48PM_zpsusq8isds.png01-31-17_4-41-19PM_zpsfefmongg.png
    Some cozy photos of the groom and bride. How cute are they?!

01-31-17_4-58-08PM_zpsnz7batew.png
    Brielle's sister!

01-31-17_4-59-23PM_zpslhdbkvuk.png
    Also one of @pandabear1836 's sims!

01-31-17_4-07-09PM_zpsztdf5w8y.png
    And lastly, this, which would've been cute if Ezra wasn't angry at Latoya for flirting with another guest. Ezra, I'm sorry, but I don't think you have much to be angry about when you've done worse..

That's all for now. I hope to have a better chapter up soon. Thank you for being patient!
  • Options
    The wedding looks so nice! Thanks for the sneak peek! I like Brielle's new haircut too!
  • Options
    The wedding looks so nice! Thanks for the sneak peek! I like Brielle's new haircut too!

Thank you! Today I have to play and age up the toddlers. I'm excited to see them get older!
  • Options
    I'm sure they'll look gorgeous! I want to see them too!
  • Options
    TheYetiSimTheYetiSim Posts: 17 Member
    I just read all 3 pages.

Feh! is all I have to say to Ezra.
  • Options
    TheYetiSim wrote: »
    I just read all 3 pages.

Feh! is all I have to say to Ezra.

Hahaha! Yeah, he was a bit of a d-bag. I promise he's good now! I'll be posting the fifth chapter today. :blush: Thank you for reading!
  • Options
    edited April 2017

Chapter 5: 'Til Death Due Us Part[/center]

download_zps68s10gwu.jpg

01-31-17_3-44-22PM_zpsp8mjk7si.png

01-31-17_3-46-32PM_zpszzumb2d1.png

01-31-17_3-46-46PM_zpssdiou13z.png
    This is it..your big day." Brielle told herself as she walked down the aisle. She didn't care for a big, fancy wedding, at least not as much as Malakai wanted one. She wanted close friends and family there, nothing more- even though her younger self may have disagreed.

The groom couldn't believe his eyes as he saw his bride; His heart was racing, and he was quickly starting to feel like the luckiest man on earth..Brielle was stunning. As soon as he was able to hold onto her hands, he did, just to make sure this wasn't a dream. "You look amazing." Malakai spoke in a whisper, causing the bride to grin widely as her way of saying 'thank you.'

01-31-17_3-47-12PM_zps25i0myog.png
    01-31-17_3-48-32PM_zpsz0dmwbbf.png

01-31-17_3-45-23PM_zpszmkwmhrq.png
    As it came time for vows, Brielle spoke up first. She knew Malakai would be much too nervous to speak. "When I met you ten years ago, truthfully, I never would've seen this day coming. Though, I'm glad it did. You've been a great father to Zylen, and I couldn't be any more grateful for that." The redhead paused, glancing up at Malakai. "I promise that I will always love you, no matter the circumstances. I will always stay by your side and support you. I want to make you as happy as you have made me." With that, Brielle slid the ring onto the groom's finger, taking his hands again as it was now his turn to speak.

"Brielle.. oh, where do I begin?" He said, earning a chuckle from her and a few others. "The trouble we got into when we were younger is something I'll never forget. Life after we disconnected wasn't the same.. it was much more adventurous with you and Latoya in it. I felt empty for those years, even though I had everything I could ask for. I didn't realize what I was missing until I found you again. You and Zylen bring me true happiness, and that is all I needed." Malakai smiled at her, before continuing, "I promise I will love you until the moment I take my last breath. I promise to be a good father and husband, to always support you the best I can, and work hard for us." Now it was his turn to slide the ring onto Brielle's finger.

01-31-17_4-05-45PM_zpsasvb3kpo.png

01-31-17_4-06-09PM_zpshnnijbso.png

01-31-17_4-05-32PM_zpsbt4862bw.png

01-31-17_3-50-26PM_zpswgflhtwi.png
    It wasn't long before the two were holding each other close once again, Brielle showing a faint smile. "I love you, dork." She murmured before the moment was over, and the ceremony was ended with a kiss. It was hard for Brielle to ever imagine this when she was younger, but she couldn't be any more grateful that things played out this way.

01-31-17_4-29-23PM_zps1kla9oey.png

01-31-17_4-15-15PM_zpsmmalbob7.png

01-31-17_4-17-15PM_zpsgaf35ujq.png
    Guests had eaten, drank, and mingled since then, and now a slightly tipsy Brielle snuck up behind her husband, hugging him. "It's time for our first dance." She murmured, earning a chuckle from Malakai.

"Alright. So long as you aren't drunk. I don't need you throwing up on me." he teased, to which Brielle lightly pinched him on arm. "Ouch!" He laughed, before taking her hand and leading her to the middle of the dance floor. The two of them simply embraced one another as they slow danced, exchanging a gentle kiss as the song came to an end.

01-31-17_4-53-11PM_zpsfo5frnyi.png

01-31-17_4-41-19PM_zpsfefmongg.png

01-31-17_4-39-56PM_zpsjxjgokyp.png
    Eventually, it came time for photos. Brielle wanted these memories for a lifetime. She started off with photos and her now-husband, a smile on both their faces as the photographer snapped the pictures.

01-31-17_4-56-39PM_zpsgnzmgids.png

01-31-17_4-58-08PM_zpsnz7batew.png

01-31-17_4-59-23PM_zpslhdbkvuk.png
    Next up, Brielle took photos with her sister, Lauren. Then, of course with Mrs. Mahdavi!

Eventually, the night came to an end, as every wedding does. The newlyweds thanked the guests for coming before they all poured out. Once everyone was gone, the two put away their expensive garments and retired to the bedroom.

02-01-17_10-09-12PM_zps3gm94oxp.png

02-01-17_10-09-48PM_zpsjdnhcmhy.png
    Well..let's just not be surprised if Brielle ends up pregnant any time soon.

02-02-17_9-29-46PM_zpsbbclaz7w.png

02-02-17_9-31-23PM_zpshev52n7s.png
    Some time has passed since then, and it was now the toddlers' birthday party. It was a bittersweet moment for Brielle as she rose early that morning and prepared a cake for them both. Time really does pass you by, hm?

02-02-17_9-33-44PM_zps7khdqqlg.png

02-02-17_9-34-14PM_zpsrszh1qxx.png

02-02-17_9-34-35PM_zpsmwdnxnbo.png

02-02-17_9-44-00PM_zpsq68n6bua.png
    First up was Zylen, since after all, he is the first born. "Come on, buddy! Blow out the candles," Brielle cheered him on, along with the rest of the family. He huffed and puffed until the candles were no longer lit, earning applause from his father.

Now, onto Simone!

02-02-17_9-45-19PM_zpsucmfuck1.png

02-02-17_9-45-30PM_zpslaxnn2lu.png

02-02-17_9-45-40PM_zpsmaakgkja.png

02-02-17_9-58-28PM_zpsyweklipo.png
    Latoya has a more serious look as she helped Simone to blow out the candles, though she was just as excited as Brielle. Latoya was always more of the quiet one, after all. "Don't blow so hard. You'll hurt yourself," she chuckled, setting her daughter down after so they could all have their share of cake.

02-02-17_10-08-55PM_zps0jafo8hk.png

02-02-17_10-09-30PM_zps0vqhdtoc.png

02-02-17_10-10-15PM_zpsldjs4rrd.png

02-02-17_10-11-57PM_zps2wnszmev.png
    Brielle taught Zylen a bit of piano while the others chatted and ate their cake. After all, she figured if he was learning a hobby, it'd keep him out of the trouble she had gotten into when she was his age.

Soon enough, Malakai had called them all outside for a surprise they had yet to notice.

02-03-17_8-55-07PM_zps2barjcdf.png

02-03-17_8-55-25PM_zpshqvm01ga.png

02-03-17_8-56-49PM_zpsqloe98nq.png
    The backyard had some new additions, which were mostly to keep the kids active and have them playing together. It didn't take long for them to all change into their bathing suits and enjoy the new pool.
    02-03-17_9-05-24PM_zpsb3bwbnge.png

02-03-17_9-05-40PM_zpsghcavyfm.png

02-03-17_9-05-47PM_zpsk3d1ncrw.png
    Brielle was first up! ...and she failed completely. Let's hope Ezra does better.

02-03-17_9-07-12PM_zps0lmrj9bp.png

02-03-17_9-08-27PM_zpspwtxzdij.png

02-03-17_9-09-20PM_zpsut1fmfyv.png

02-03-17_9-08-48PM_zpsovmdiwdl.png
    Poor Brielle has no idea what's going to hit her. Ezra also belly flopped.. maybe Zylen will change the streak?

02-03-17_9-10-44PM_zpsxtdseorz.png

02-03-17_9-10-55PM_zpscdydp82i.png

02-03-17_9-12-37PM_zpsseldazdz.png

02-03-17_9-17-15PM_zpsebxs237b.png

02-03-17_9-17-27PM_zpsp9lifm9z.png
    Well, I was clearly wrong. I gave up after, deciding to let them play and swim about to their heart's content. Not to mention, Latoya and Brielle had gotten into a heated conversation..

02-03-17_9-17-50PM_zpssprp8fx9.png
    ..and Latoya was not having it.

02-03-17_8-58-26PM_zpsxnf8p4c7.png

02-03-17_8-59-19PM_zpsgj6d0frq.png

Author's Note: That's all I have for now. Thank you once again for reading- It means the world to me!

• Options
    TheYetiSimTheYetiSim Posts: 17 Member
    Weddings and birthdays.

And some drama!

Fight! Fight! Fight!

I've never seen a Sims 4 fight. Do they still poke them? And slap them around? And call them a fuddledutt?

You know it's bad when you get called a fuddledutt!