Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Grace, A Build Newcrest Legacy Challenge//Update August 16th

Comments

• Options
    lisabee2lisabee2 Posts: 3,708 Member
    3.46 Significant Other
    Significant others are those persons who are of sufficient importance in an individual's life to affect the individual's emotions, behavior, and sense of self. While in common parlance “significant other” has come to designate a romantic partner, sociologists' broader use of the term would include other relations such as family members and close friends or mentors.

2_12_16_19_25_45.png

The last thing Adele had expected was for Michael to show up on her doorstep after their painful goodbye. She had just gotten used to her new apartment and got settled in her job when he took her by surprise. Silently she had let him in and walked to her tiny kitchen. Leaning against the couch she raised an eyebrow.

Never would she admit how hard it was not to fall into his arms, kiss his honey tasting lips and become one with him once again. Instead she stood across from him in silence.

2_12_16_19_26_08.png

“I missed you.” He said, making Adele grunt in aversion. The smile he had carried just a moment ago left as soon as it appeared. Adele was unsure what to do, the unbroken eye contact made her uncomfortable and she was thinking of a thousand things to get out of this situation.

“Michael, what are you doing here?”

It was the only answer that really could help her right now.

2_12_16_19_27_52.png

“I filled my divorce from Leah.” Was not the answer she expected. Pained she finally broke eye contact. “So?” She asked, for once speaking without analysing her every word. “Do you expect me to just continue on like nothing ever happened?”

As Michael tried to take her hand, she finally looked up. “You hurt me Michael. You chose your marriage and I chose my job.” The man was awfully quiet, upsetting Adele even more. “Tell me, what did you think would happen?”

2_12_16_19_26_54.png

“I didn’t think, Adele.” He finally spoke. “I acted, because I didn’t care how anymore. All that was left caring for was you. I want you, no matter what it takes.” Adele raised her head to speak, but Michael beat her to it. “Don’t say it’s too late, because is it ever really?” Adele broke eye contact. “Mistakes are from the past, but sincerity is found in the present.” Adele shook her head. “I can’t Michael.” She whimpered, her voice but barely a whisper. “I wish I could, but I can’t. Because I can’t afford to be hurt again. There is only so much hurt one person can take. And I, I can’t take it anymore.”

23_11_16_18_25_00.png

Farrah stared at her screen is disbelieve. What she just read was the first draft of the second book of the Butterfly Effect. The problem was that the draft didn’t come from her personal file. It was published on internet, out in the open for everyone to read. A thousand reactions and a million views were represented at the bottom of the pages, hers being only one of the many.

It felt like she was hypnotized, reading her very own words over and over again. Why would anyone violate her like that? No matter how hard she wondered, an answer she didn’t get.

23_11_16_18_27_49.png

When Farrah was finally able to act out of choice again, her natural response was to forward the article to her manager.

“I have seen it.”

His answer made her heart break in a thousand pieces, Samuel and her publisher were probably already busy with damage control. How was this leak going to affect her and her story? Would the second book even be worth buying? Would it discourage people to visit the upcoming movie?

23_11_16_18_32_16.png

Farrah clicked to start a new draft, maybe If she just wrote a different beginning the leak could be consider un-original.

Not even one word into the draft Farrah broke down, the leaked part was the only part she actually felt was good enough. And now it was nothing special anymore.

Thick tears started streaming over her cheeks, her manager shot her down. And her publisher would probably also. Her children were too young, she didn’t want to burden them with her problems. She had no partner to share her grief with.

But that didn’t mean she had no significant other.

8_12_16_11_04_28.png

“Daddy.” Farrah whimpered.

After Blue had seen how upset his daughter was he had taken her by the arm and dragged her into the master bedroom. Silently she handed him her phone, the site of the draft opened on the front page. “It’s a leak.” Farrah whispered, fighting back more tears.

Blue carelessly threw the phone on the bed, he frowned for a few seconds. “Are you mad?” She asked, the question visibly surprised him. “Of course I’m mad!” He answered.

8_12_16_11_01_33.png

“But not at you, Farrah.” He added, softly laying his big hand on her arm. “How could I blame you for someone else’s flaws!”

“It feels like Samuel does.” Farrah said, holding back a cry. “He barely responded to me.” Her father’s warm hand rubbed up and down. “He’s probably mad too.” Blue reassured. “But like me, he doesn’t blame you. I am sure. Right now he’s resolving this for you, I’m sure he is!”

8_12_16_11_02_47.png

“But we can’t change the impact this will have.” Farrah’s voice broke. “Because it will have impact.”

Blue smiled. “What had happened, happened. We can’t change that now, Farrah. Rather we make the best of it.” Softly she nodded as he spoke soothing words. “The show must go on, any kind of publicity is good publicity. Right?” Farrah was not so sure of that, but her father’s endless optimism made her form a small smile. “Right.” She repeated.

8_12_16_11_03_10.png
    “Let’s wait it out for now, honey. Samuel will get back to you. Your publisher will come up with something. And the pressure will be taken of your shoulders. Just you wait my precious angel.” As he pulled her closer, Farrah let herself get absorbed in his hug. Blue held on for as long as she needed it.

:( poor adele so conflicted .. I would be confused too and for Farrah .. betrayal is a terrible thing no matter who or how.
    SebEwnF.jpg
    LisabeeSims
    New readers can visit here first: In-a-NUTSHELL
    #EAgamechanger
  • Options
    SterretjeeeSterretjeee Posts: 3,019 Member
    lisabee2 wrote: »
    Not sure how I missed this Christmas Special posting .. my brain has not kicked in from cookie overload LOL It was a sweet update and I love the wordless Christmas (love doing that type of thing in story too .. while I love the written word, in Simlit sometimes they get in the way <3 ) I hope you had a very Merry Christmas :)

@lisabee2 Glad you found it anyway! :)
    Thank you so much for reading and commenting <3
    I considered writing this chapter, but decided against it halfway through. I think wordless fit just fine ;)
    My Christmas was great, except for the flu that struck me on the last day! I hope your Christmas was amazing as well :blush:

It was a very sweet way of doing it ... TY my Christmas was wonderful .. lots of friends and family and you just cannot ask for more.
    :( poor adele so conflicted .. I would be confused too and for Farrah .. betrayal is a terrible thing no matter who or how.

@lisabee2 Glad to hear you had a wonderful Christmas <3 Adele and Farrah are both in pretty unfortunate situations right now! Let's see what the future holds for them :)
  • Options
    TrishaBelleTrishaBelle Posts: 36 Member
    OMG! Farrah got hacked! Who has that skill I wonder?
  • Options
    ThePlumbobThePlumbob Posts: 4,971 Member
    Poor Farrah, that's awful, all of her hard work just getting released like that. At least she has her family there for support (wow, Blue still looks so young! That potion of youth has been quite the treat for him :) )

Now let's see how Mirjam was involved in all this...
  • Options
    OMG! Farrah got hacked! Who has that skill I wonder?

@TrishaBelle An investigation is sure to follow!
    ThePlumbob wrote: »
    Poor Farrah, that's awful, all of her hard work just getting released like that. At least she has her family there for support (wow, Blue still looks so young! That potion of youth has been quite the treat for him :) )

Now let's see how Mirjam was involved in all this...

@ThePlumbob She took a big blow! Blue is doing his best, as the family-man he is. The youth potion suits him ;)
    And Mirjam might just have something to do with this... Or not! :lol:
  • Options
    edited January 2017
    3.47 Mommy's tears and Ice cream

9_12_16_16_50_16.png

It was getting chillier outside. Newcrest and it’s surrounding cities never experienced true winter, but it cooled down just enough to pull out thick leggings and sweaters. Yet, Margo and Graham agreed with Iris when she claimed “It’s never too cold for ice-cream.”. Their home had been hectic the last couple days, lots of calls, crying and stress put a thick atmosphere inside the usually bright household. Going out for some fresh-air was just what the children of the household needed, and she was more than willing to give it to them.

9_12_16_16_46_36.png

“Iris, why is mommy so upset all the time?” Iris knew her cousins weren’t born yesterday, they were quite clever, curious and seemed to notice every little detail. Margo’s question made Graham frown. “Does momma really need a reason to cry?” He asked, seeking eye-contact with Iris for support. “I mean, I sometimes cry too.” Graham said, Margo nodded in agreement. “I know you do, but you cry all the time.” Margo wasn’t trying to be mean, she simply stated what she noticed. Luckily her brother knew her through and through. “Mommy almost never cries.” She then added, shifting her attention to Iris once again. This time Graham agreed.

9_12_16_16_48_53.png

“That’s right, mommy is almost never sad. So something must be going on!”

Iris swallowed, she suddenly felt nervous. Bringing the children out was supposed to distract them from the big mess at home, not give them an opportunity to dig into it.

“Maybe she misses poppa, like I do!”

The kids kept bickering back and forth as Iris’ head sunk deeper and deeper between her shoulders. She watched the twins all the time, but never in a particular hard situation. The fact that she failed to distract them made her wonder if she was fit as baby-sitter.

But Margo’s lingering smile, and Graham’s witty remarks made her breath in relieve. No one was at the verge of tears, not even she with her own insecurities.

9_12_16_16_52_06.png

Just then an employee brought their ice-cream. And like the sweet treat melts in the sun, their adult worries melted into child worries. “Rainbow ice-cream is the most pretties ice-cream, but I think blueberries tastes the best. But I don’t think blueberry ice-cream is pretty, and rainbow ice-cream tastes almost as good.” Smiling she listens to the little girls rant, always smiling Margo made things seem so easy.

9_12_16_16_52_47.png

“And does your ice-cream taste good?” Iris asked, shifting her attention to Graham, whom just pressed his fingers to his forehead. “Brain freeze” He mutters under his breath, making Iris laugh. Even though the little kids were oh-so-curious, they were still kids, still innocent in their thinking. She smiled as she watched them eating their ice-cream in peace.

9_12_16_16_52_15.png

“Maybe we should give mommy some ice-cream.” Margo suggests as she takes a break from the huge cone in front of her. “Ice-cream always makes me happy, doesn’t it make you happy?” Full anticipation she waits for her brother’s answer, him nodding with a full mouth was enough agreement from her. “So, it would make her happy too!” She concludes. “Iris, could we buy mommy some ice-cream too?” Iris softly strokes through her blond hair. “It will melt, dear.” She answers. “But I bet Farrah would more than love it if you brought her here to eat some ice-cream.” Satisfied with the answer, Margo continues eating her ice-cream.

9_12_16_16_57_01.png

After finishing their ice-cream, Margo and Graham took a sprint to the pirate-ship in the middle of the park. Iris loved watching them play from a distance, sometimes she wished she had been more like that as a child. Careless, effortless. She sighed, Margo and Graham didn’t grow up too fast, she did. Sophia and Blue offered her an amazing rest-of-her-childhood. But what was done, couldn’t be undone. Maybe that was why she pondered about their happiness so much.

9_12_16_17_01_10.png

The huge smile Graham carried as he took a minute to catch his breath was the best reward Iris could wish for. The boy barely smiled, but when he did the sun seemed to shine for him alone. “I really like today.” He said, still huffing and puffing but at least able to speak again. “Thank you, Iris.” He added, making her warm on the inside. She reached out her hand an gave his a quick squeeze. “You’re so welcome, little guy.” She answered.

9_12_16_16_58_52.png

“Iris, Graham.” Margo’s sharp voice broke the silence. “Will you come play with me, both of you? I really love playing with you guys!” Iris laughed at the little girls enthusiasm, never would Margo admit she didn’t like playing alone. The girl made a habit of seeing the glass half full, and it was beautiful. “What do you think, Graham?” Iris asks, at which the boy nodded enthusiastically.

9_12_16_17_01_53.png

And play they did.
  • Options
    lisabee2lisabee2 Posts: 3,708 Member
    3.47 Mommy's tears and Ice cream

9_12_16_16_50_16.png

It was getting chillier outside. Newcrest and it’s surrounding cities never experienced true winter, but it cooled down just enough to pull out thick leggings and sweaters. Yet, Margo and Graham agreed with Iris when she claimed “It’s never too cold for ice-cream.”. Their home had been hectic the last couple days, lots of calls, crying and stress put a thick atmosphere inside the usually bright household. Going out for some fresh-air was just what the children of the household needed, and she was more than willing to give it to them.

9_12_16_16_46_36.png

“Iris, why is mommy so upset all the time?” Iris knew her cousins weren’t born yesterday, they were quite clever, curious and seemed to notice every little detail. Margo’s question made Graham frown. “Does momma really need a reason to cry?” He asked, seeking eye-contact with Iris for support. “I mean, I sometimes cry too.” Graham said, Margo nodded in agreement. “I know you do, but you cry all the time.” Margo wasn’t trying to be mean, she simply stated what she noticed. Luckily her brother knew her through and through. “Mommy almost never cries.” She then added, shifting her attention to Iris once again. This time Graham agreed.

9_12_16_16_48_53.png

“That’s right, mommy is almost never sad. So something must be going on!”

Iris swallowed, she suddenly felt nervous. Bringing the children out was supposed to distract them from the big mess at home, not give them an opportunity to dig into it.

“Maybe she misses poppa, like I do!”

The kids kept bickering back and forth as Iris’ head sunk deeper and deeper between her shoulders. She watched the twins all the time, but never in a particular hard situation. The fact that she failed to distract them made her wonder if she was fit as baby-sitter.

But Margo’s lingering smile, and Graham’s witty remarks made her breath in relieve. No one was at the verge of tears, not even she with her own insecurities.

9_12_16_16_52_06.png

Just then an employee brought their ice-cream. And like the sweet treat melts in the sun, their adult worries melted into child worries. “Rainbow ice-cream is the most pretties ice-cream, but I think blueberries tastes the best. But I don’t think blueberry ice-cream is pretty, and rainbow ice-cream tastes almost as good.” Smiling she listens to the little girls rant, always smiling Margo made things seem so easy.

9_12_16_16_52_47.png

“And does your ice-cream taste good?” Iris asked, shifting her attention to Graham, whom just pressed his fingers to his forehead. “Brain freeze” He mutters under his breath, making Iris laugh. Even though the little kids were oh-so-curious, they were still kids, still innocent in their thinking. She smiled as she watched them eating their ice-cream in peace.

9_12_16_16_52_15.png

“Maybe we should give mommy some ice-cream.” Margo suggests as she takes a break from the huge cone in front of her. “Ice-cream always makes me happy, doesn’t it make you happy?” Full anticipation she waits for her brother’s answer, him nodding with a full mouth was enough agreement from her. “So, it would make her happy too!” She concludes. “Iris, could we buy mommy some ice-cream too?” Iris softly strokes through her blond hair. “It will melt, dear.” She answers. “But I bet Farrah would more than love it if you brought her here to eat some ice-cream.” Satisfied with the answer, Margo continues eating her ice-cream.

9_12_16_16_57_01.png

After finishing their ice-cream, Margo and Graham took a sprint to the pirate-ship in the middle of the park. Iris loved watching them play from a distance, sometimes she wished she had been more like that as a child. Careless, effortless. She sighed, Margo and Graham didn’t grow up too fast, she did. Sophia and Blue offered her an amazing rest-of-her-childhood. But what was done, couldn’t be undone. Maybe that was why she pondered about their happiness so much.

9_12_16_17_01_10.png

The huge smile Graham carried as he took a minute to catch his breath was the best reward Iris could wish for. The boy barely smiled, but when he did the sun seemed to shine for him alone. “I really like today.” He said, still huffing and puffing but at least able to speak again. “Thank you, Iris.” He added, making her warm on the inside. She reached out her hand an gave his a quick squeeze. “You’re so welcome, little guy.” She answered.

9_12_16_16_58_52.png

“Iris, Graham.” Margo’s sharp voice broke the silence. “Will you come play with me, both of you? I really love playing with you guys!” Iris laughed at the little girls enthusiasm, never would Margo admit she didn’t like playing alone. The girl made a habit of seeing the glass half full, and it was beautiful. “What do you think, Graham?” Iris asks, at which the boy nodded enthusiastically.

9_12_16_17_01_53.png

And play they did.

Lovely update :) Captured their innocence and joy .. I loved the line "their adult worries melted into child worries" .. wonder if Ice cream would work for me <3:)
    SebEwnF.jpg
    LisabeeSims
    New readers can visit here first: In-a-NUTSHELL
    #EAgamechanger
  • Options
    Spottydog714Spottydog714 Posts: 2,518 Member
    Daww...
    EkpFDaf.png
    Stories: Looking For Mum's Murderer | The Bachelorette | Fifteen
  • Options
    CharmingMaruskaCharmingMaruska Posts: 1,051 Member
    This really made me miss childhood, when the biggest dilemma of life was choosing between two favourite ice cream flavours (I mean, it's still a dilemma, but now I can have both, since I'm usually buying the ice cream myself :lol: ) And I'm glad to see they dealing so well with all the drama.
  • Options
    Lovely update :) Captured their innocence and joy .. I loved the line "their adult worries melted into child worries" .. wonder if Ice cream would work for me <3:)

@lisabee2 Awhhh, thank you so much <3
    You could always try ;)
    Daww...

@Spottydog714 <3<3<3
    This really made me miss childhood, when the biggest dilemma of life was choosing between two favourite ice cream flavours (I mean, it's still a dilemma, but now I can have both, since I'm usually buying the ice cream myself :lol: ) And I'm glad to see they dealing so well with all the drama.

@CharmingMaruska Why not both is the best option ever! :lol:
    I really wanted to show their kid's innocence :blush:
  • Options
    Maladi777Maladi777 Posts: 4,393 Member
    Made me want to eat ice-cream and I don't have any right now.
    heffners_orig.jpg
    HEFFNER LEGACYSimblrHeffner Legacy Discussion │ Origin ID: Maladi
  • Options
    Maladi777 wrote: »
    Made me want to eat ice-cream and I don't have any right now.

@Maladi777 The perk of being an adult is no-one'll tell you you can't have any :lol:
  • Options
    3.48 Behind the Foosball

29_12_16_15_48_08.png

As Farrah walked into the bar, she immediately spotter her ‘date’. Her cousin stood out with his fiery red hair and freshly grown stubble-beard. She would recognize him out of thousands.
    Before approaching Stan she took a deep breath and shook her arms a little. “Relax, Far.” She told herself. “Tonight is all about having fun, no stress.”
    Farrah had figured her cousin would be the perfect distraction. They had been so close as teenagers and she felt bad for neglecting him as she started a family of her own.

29_12_16_15_49_09.png

“Hey stranger.” He said as he embraced her in a warm comforting hug. “Don’t say that! You’ll make me feel bad!” Farrah whined, making Stan laugh.
    “Okay fine! Hey, Farrah.” He corrected. “How are you holding up?” Farrah let the question slide of her shoulders. “I’m doing fine, how are you?” She asked, gesturing towards the bar.

29_12_16_15_57_57.png

As Stan didn’t immediately answered Farrah raised an eyebrow. “How’s it going with the ladies?” She asked, throwing him a mischievous smile. “Any particular Vixen caught your eye yet?”

Stan turned red. “Yeesh, Farrah. Hold your horses! I don’t remember my dating life being any of your concerns!” He laughed as his cousin started to scan the crowd. “I get it, no girl has stolen your heart yet. I don’t judge, relationships are waaay overrated.” Farrah didn’t dare to admit that she shocked herself by asking the question. When had she gotten interested in dating and relationships? She had been doing perfectly fine on her own.

While she was happily single, people always seemed to dig into her dating life, something she hated. And now she was doing it herself.

29_12_16_15_59_55.png

Maybe the fact that she had to turn to her father when things were though scared her. He wouldn’t always be there for her, and she was no kid anymore. After her fight with Mirjam, Farrah had taken a step back on dating. After all those failed dates she figured being independent was just fine.

For a few minutes an awkward silence took over. The bartender served them both a nectar and they took turns taking sips.
    Stan was the one to break the silence. “So, how are you holding up?” Farrah frowned at the question. “I already told you, I’m fine.” She spoke through her teeth. Stan frowned, but didn’t respond. Nervously Farrah rubbed the palms of her hands over her pants.

29_12_16_15_56_52.png

After a deep sigh Farrah looked her cousin in the eye. “Listen, Stan.” She started. “The leak has changed so much. More than just my career. Wherever I go, whomever I talk to. Everyone is walking on egg-shells around me, and it’s getting real old real fast.” Stan nodded understanding.
    “I was so glad you called to hang, because I hoped that for one night I could just not be confronted about this. Just, you know, feel normal.” Stan didn’t know how to respond, he watched his cousin fiddle with her hair before smiling at him again. “I can’t do anything about it right now, my manager is trying to figure out whether I was hacked and my publisher is trying to turn this into something positive. All I can do right now is wait.”

29_12_16_15_51_42.png

“So be a good cousin and drink your nectar as I order another drink.” Farrah added, her face lightening up.
    “And I’m going to beat you in foosball in a few minutes, so you better buckle up.”

29_12_16_16_02_09.png

“Ready to get beaten?” Farrah asked, as she tactically placed her drink on one of the sides. “Are you challenging me?” Stan laughed, at which Farrah grabbed the foosball-table. “You bet I am, Grace.”
    “Bring it on.” Farrah grinned.

29_12_16_16_02_26.png

29_12_16_16_02_45.png

29_12_16_16_04_23.png
  • Options
    Haha in the beginning there I was thinking Farrah could really improve at the whole 'let loose and relax' thing. Nice to see her cousin did put her at ease in the end. Go foosball :) Hope her publisher can get to the bottom of the leak though.
  • Options
    MarialeinMarialein Posts: 2,885 Member
    edited January 2017
    I am so wondering what caused the leak. Something tells me it is about Mirjam and her creepy girlfriend. (Or is Mirjam the creepy one? No I stay with the girlfriend being creepy.) I am glad Farrah has her kids, Iris, her mother and her dad to go through this. Her cousin is a great addition to the "we make Farrah happy again" - team. ;)
  • Options
    VIRTUALEEVIRTUALEE Posts: 2,507 Member
    Getting caught up with the Grace’s OOo I missed them so!

Fame Always Comes with a Price: Goodness I have a sneaky suspicion that Mirjiam is behind that horrible gossip – But I love the movie this is amazing! Also, very creative to utilize the City as the Movie's location!!!

@Marialein the Buttterfly effect magazine is pretty darn incredible!

Christmas Special: Oh I loved seeing the wordless pics so good to see the blast from the past return in his full glory – the family looked especially happy <3

Significant Other: I love Blue!! And I hate whoever is doing this to her ….MIRJIAM!!!

Mommy’s Tears and Ice-cream: Iris was so good with Margo and Graham – I loved this update!

Behind the Foosball: Oh the leak has me nervous – but what I love about Farrah is she is a true survivor! I know this will work out in the end <3
  • Options
    I agree, the leak thing is hanging over Farrah's head like a dark cloud. She can't trust anyone now. Better keep the next book a secret until it it complete.
    At least Stan was a nice distraction.
    heffners_orig.jpg
  • Options
    Haha in the beginning there I was thinking Farrah could really improve at the whole 'let loose and relax' thing. Nice to see her cousin did put her at ease in the end. Go foosball :) Hope her publisher can get to the bottom of the leak though.

@ThePlumbob Yeah, she sure needed some time to get used to relaxing! She has a whole team working for her ;)
    Marialein wrote: »
    I am so wondering what caused the leak. Something tells me it is about Mirjam and her creepy girlfriend. (Or is Mirjam the creepy one? No I stay with the girlfriend being creepy.) I am glad Farrah has her kids, Iris, her mother and her dad to go through this. Her cousin is a great addition to the "we make Farrah happy again" - team. ;)

@Marialein Someone's definitely creepy! Her family sure is an amazing base for happiness :blush:
    VIRTUALEE wrote: »
    Getting caught up with the Grace’s OOo I missed them so!

Fame Always Comes with a Price: Goodness I have a sneaky suspicion that Mirjiam is behind that horrible gossip – But I love the movie this is amazing! Also, very creative to utilize the City as the Movie's location!!!

@Marialein the Buttterfly effect magazine is pretty darn incredible!

Christmas Special: Oh I loved seeing the wordless pics so good to see the blast from the past return in his full glory – the family looked especially happy <3

Significant Other: I love Blue!! And I hate whoever is doing this to her ….MIRJIAM!!!

Mommy’s Tears and Ice-cream: Iris was so good with Margo and Graham – I loved this update!

Behind the Foosball: Oh the leak has me nervous – but what I love about Farrah is she is a true survivor! I know this will work out in the end <3

@VIRTUALEE Glad you caught up! And I missed your sweet comments on the chapters <3

You sure have a suspicion on Mirjam, and you're not the only one. She is kind of shady...
    Things will eventually work out, I'm a sucker for happy endings :lol:
    I agree, the leak thing is hanging over Farrah's head like a dark cloud. She can't trust anyone now. Better keep the next book a secret until it it complete.
    At least Stan was a nice distraction.

@Maladi777 Farrah really has been more careful since the leak! We'll hear more about the next one though, the fourth wall can't leak it for her ;)
    And Stan might've just been what she needed right now :)
  • Options
    Dear readers!

I haven't been able to share this with you yet, but thanks to the creativity of @Marialein and the cc-magic of @Maladi777 your sims can now enjoy the Butterfly Effect from Farrah Grace in game! Down below I'll quote the original post as send to me. I'll add it to the first page as well :blush:

Thanks again to these wonderful creative souls! <3

Anyway, I'm bringing you a handful of cc today.

First, we finally have The Butterfly Effect book. I'm afraid the ingame version is not as colorful as Love & Ruin series. Still worth dowloading.

Second, I made a poster too. Download here.

preview01.png

Third, I made readable magazines. You can download them here, but you will need this MESH by to be able to use them. Just type "magazine" in the search window in buy mode to find it quickly.

magazines_3x.png

In game picture.

preview02.png

• Options
    Dear readers!

I haven't been able to share this with you yet, but thanks to the creativity of @Marialein and the cc-magic of @Maladi777 your sims can now enjoy the Butterfly Effect from Farrah Grace in game! Down below I'll quote the original post as send to me. I'll add it to the first page as well :blush:

Thanks again to these wonderful creative souls! <3

Anyway, I'm bringing you a handful of cc today.

First, we finally have The Butterfly Effect book. I'm afraid the ingame version is not as colorful as Love & Ruin series. Still worth dowloading.

Second, I made a poster too. Download here.

preview01.png

Third, I made readable magazines. You can download them here, but you will need this MESH by to be able to use them. Just type "magazine" in the search window in buy mode to find it quickly.

magazines_3x.png

In game picture.

preview02.png

This is so cool!
  • Options
    IchigoUsagiIchigoUsagi Posts: 822 Member
    Finally! I'm all caught up now! Great stuff as always! I really hope that Farrah finds happiness, whether that means she needs a relationship or not. It would be nice if she would at least clear the air with Mirjam, even if they aren't friends anymore. So much has happened since I was last on the forums, but I'll leave my comments at that.
  • Options
    This is so cool!

@ThePlumbob Awww, thanks! I couldn't have done it without the help of Maladi777 and Marialein <3
    Finally! I'm all caught up now! Great stuff as always! I really hope that Farrah finds happiness, whether that means she needs a relationship or not. It would be nice if she would at least clear the air with Mirjam, even if they aren't friends anymore. So much has happened since I was last on the forums, but I'll leave my comments at that.

@IchigoUsagi So glad to see you active on the forums again! I missed you <3
    And thank you! Farrah is on a desperate search in denial :lol:
    We will have more Mirjam in the future, how exactly I can't spoil. ;)
    Can't wait to see more of you!
  • Options
    3.49 Super-duper lovey dovey

29_12_16_17_11_26.png

“Do you think it’s full now?” Hester asks looking at the green air mattress, in response Margo softly pushes the sides. “I think so, it feels hard.” Hester smiles. “Let’s pull out the plug then!”

Margo smiles searching for the sockets. “Found them! But mommy says I can’t pull the plug of the electrical pump myself. And she’s talking to your mommy now!” Hester puts her hands on her hips. “Well, I’m allowed to do so! You make sure no air comes out, and I’ll pull the plug.” Hester was two years older than her little cousin, yet enjoyed spending time with her a lot. She felt old and wise compared to her younger cousins, Margo and Graham, and Tatum’s kids included. And having no siblings of her own she tried to spend as much time with them as possible.
    The fact that Margo was advanced in her growth and looked older than she actually was, felt like a bonus.

29_12_16_17_13_24.png

“Margo, we should stay up super late tonight!” Hester said after they had taken place on the green mattress. “We could talk about things like boys..” She wiggled her eyebrows making Margo giggle. “Boys! But they have cooties!” She said sticking out her tongue. “Well, don’t you think some boys are just super-duper nice! Because I do!”
    Besides Hester seeking a replacement sibling, she got along well with Margo because of their similarities in character. Both were cheerful girls who would always find the glass half full.

29_12_16_17_13_05.png

“Of course! I find Graham and Jesse super-duper nice.” Margo admits, raising her shoulders. “But they’re family! That’s not the kind of boys you want to talk about, right?” Hester shook her head. “No! Of course not! I’m talking about cute boys, like poster boys!”

Margo is lost in thought for a moment, imagining a future where she’s married to one of the poster boys. She’s cooking and her stuffed animals wait at the kitchen table for their meal. The poster boy then comes home and kisses her cheek, making her blush.

“That would be nice, but you know.” Margo stumbles over her word, sometimes she felt intimidated by her older cousin. “My mommy is happy, and she’s not married to a poster boy. And your mommy too!” Hester then smiles mischievously.

29_12_16_17_11_56.png

“Can you keep a secret, Margo?” She asks, looking at the door for a second as if to check if anyone’s there. Margo hastily nods. “Yes, yes I can!” She says enthusiastically. Her older cousin slept over at her house and wanted to share a secret with her! The day couldn’t get any better.

Once again Hester looks from left to right, before leaning close to Margo’s ear. “My mom’s dating someone.” She says smiling broadly, Margo puts her hand before her mouth like she had seen her mother do when receiving exciting news. “And he’s super-duper nice!”

29_12_16_16_57_03.png

The last thing Farrah expected to find in her backyard, was her sister munching on some of their leftovers.

Well, it would be the last thing she expected if her mother hadn’t told her. She had vaguely whispered about Troian wanting to speak to her about something, before ushering her out of the backdoor.

Farrah straightened her shoulders a little before making her way over to the couch, whatever Troian was going to throw at her, she could handle it. Even if it was yet another pity-speech about the leak.

29_12_16_16_58_14.png

“Hey Troi, you want a drink?” Farrah asked whisking the freshly poured juice. Troian looked up from her meal, her mouth half full she answered: ”That would be nice, Far. Thanks.” Farrah smiled at her, it would get your lips loose and your mouth straight to the point. But she would never say such a thing, not ten years ago and not now either. The difference being she wouldn’t even have thought it ten years ago.

“Done.” Farrah said, pouring herself and her sister a drink.

29_12_16_17_04_39.png

For a few minutes Farrah and Troian took turns taking sips, neither of them starting the conversation. The silence started to bother Farrah, was her sister that afraid of talking about the leak? She was not made of porcelain and Troian should know. Quickly downing the rest of her drink she turned to Troian. “Troi, I’m fine. Really.”

She didn’t expect Troian to frown her eyebrows the way she did, nor shaking her head. “Really, Troi! I decided to accept the things I have no influence in, and focus on the future. Turning this into something positive and…” But Troian interrupted her, raising her hand.

29_12_16_17_01_22.png

“Far, it’s good to hear you’re feeling good. Really. But that’s not what I came to talk about.” Farrah raises her eyebrows. “It’s not?” She asked, annoyed by the way her voice went up while asking. But it only made Troian laugh. “It’s not. I think we bothered you enough with that, and you should look forward. Finding your hacker being just one little light along the stars that accompany you to your success.” Farrah felt warm and fuzzy at the words. “Thanks Troi, I needed that.”

Troian nodded, before nervously putting her hands on her lap. “Now that we got that out of the way… Can I tell you? I’ve been dying to.” Excitedly Farrah nodded, she could clearly see Troian’s news was positive.

29_12_16_17_02_01.png

Throwing her hands up in the air Troian takes a deep breath. “I’m seeing someone!” Farrah immediately lights up. “You are? That’s amazing!” And she honestly felt that way. “It is, isn’t it?” Troian asks. “After all these years I decided it wouldn’t be such a bad thing! That my first relationship was no success, doesn’t mean no relationship ever would be. And that’s something that took me way too long to realise, Far.” Troian tells, her eyes sparkling. “As soon as I decided that letting someone into my life wasn’t a bad thing, didn’t mean I was weak or dependent, as soon as I realised that. Realised that I could be with someone without being dependent of them, that’s when I knew it was okay. It’s okay, Farrah.”

For a moment Farrah was confused whether Troian was talking about herself, or rather talking about Farrah. But Troian wasn’t done yet, and it shifted her attention back to the story.

29_12_16_17_05_19.png

“There was actually someone who had been waiting for that moment for years.” She said, softly smiling. “He has been there for me when I was on my lowest, when I didn’t think things would ever be okay again. And I was just too stubborn to realise it, too busy being independent and enough of my own.” Farrah softly touches her sister’s arm. “Do I know this man?” She asks, her sister’s smile being contagious. “He has been a really good friend of mine for a long time, Far.” She answered. “Sometimes the answer to all your problems is right in front of you, and you just need to stop refusing to look at it.”

29_12_16_17_05_30.png

The words echoed in Farrah’s mind for what felt like an eternity.

Sometimes the answer to all your problems is right in front of you, and you just need to stop refusing to look at it.

“Far, are you okay?” Troian asked, not expecting the sudden change in expression and silence from her sister. Farrah shook her head a little before answering. “Yeah, no. I just came to a realisation.” She mumbled. “I’m so sorry, Troi.” She added, frowning her eyebrows. “I just realised I have to do something.”

29_12_16_17_06_02.png

Farrah then proceeded to stand up and leave, leaving her sister in worries. “Far, are you sure you are okay?” She yelled after her, making Farrah turn. The suddenly broad smile that appeared confused her even more. “Yes, I just have to stop refusing to see the truth. Thanks Troi.” She said, before opening the door and marching through the house.
  • Options
    Did Troi want to tell her about Valentine? Farrah didn't let her finish. :) I suppose she finally figured out who is responsible for the leak. Go get them, Far!
    heffners_orig.jpg
  • Options
    VIRTUALEEVIRTUALEE Posts: 2,507 Member
    Oh Margo and Hester are soooooo stinking adorable! And just when Troi was spilling the beans Far walks away...i wanna know the mystery man and now i wanna know where Far is going!!!! Loved the update thank you!