Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Drifter Challenge - House 004 - Rules

Comments

• Options
    misfit091376misfit091376 Posts: 992 Member
    Rawla wrote: »
    I hope so. I still have that 'will I get everything done on time' anticipation going on. lol Its fun. :smile:

Lol, yep, I just had that!!
  • Options
    illusieillusie Posts: 13,819 Member
    @rawla, sounds like you are doing great so far!
  • Options
    KariseKarise Posts: 1,198 Member
    @Rawla I agree - it sounds like you're doing great.
  • Options
    RawlaRawla Posts: 7,495 Member
    @misfit091376 @illusie @Karise Thank you all so much. This give me a confidence boost. I needed that. :smiley:
  • Options
    The science career is so fun! This is the first time my sim has got this career. I should have tried it earlier. I like all the inventions and what you can do with it. My sim is now at level 4 I think. I'm looking forward to see what options my sim will get next!
  • Options
    VihishaVihisha Posts: 2,767 Member
    illusie wrote: »
    The science career is so fun! This is the first time my sim has got this career. I should have tried it earlier. I like all the inventions and what you can do with it. My sim is now at level 4 I think. I'm looking forward to see what options my sim will get next!

Isn't it AWESOME!! I instantly fell in love w/all the stuff 2 do! =) This house is the 1st mini-challenge that I have never completed all components in 1 go! I can't wait 2 reach House 004 w/my LP again & actually get rolling!
    Have fun!!!!
    rXyqmuX.jpg
  • Options
    edited January 2017
    Here are a few screenshots I thought I'd share.

Future Heir to house 005:

Zarkion Pern
    01-07-17_12-49-12nbspPM_zps5mdoslq8.png

TWIN Brother to Future Heir:

Mionax Pern
    01-07-17_1-06-48nbspPM_zpsstehlxha.png

Unfinished house:

01-07-17_12-48-23nbspPM_zpszz78ymbm.png

01-07-17_12-47-33nbspPM_zpshij9ahrb.png

Anthar built a rocket in the backyard. He's about to embark on a space adventure in this picture.

01-07-17_1-19-04nbspPM_zpsly80tgqb.png
  • Options
    @Rawla, great screenshot! The twin look cute!
    The house is coming along very well.
  • Options
    @illusie - Thanks! :smile:

Anthar just reached lvl 9 in his rocket science skill. He is about to be promoted to level 8 in his scientist career. The heir is still a child. I am hopeful I can complete this challenge.
  • Options
    Yoou are doing great, @Rawla! I also think you will be able to complete it! Yay!
    My sim is only at career level 3 and no children yet. I have no idea about the value of the house, but I'm sure it will be fine. I'm not far along enough yet to be able to tell if it will go well or not.
  • Options
    Yoou are doing great, @Rawla! I also think you will be able to complete it! Yay!
    My sim is only at career level 3 and no children yet. I have no idea about the value of the house, but I'm sure it will be fine. I'm not far along enough yet to be able to tell if it will go well or not.

Thanks!! Last I checked my house is worth 37k. 13k more to go.

You can do it! I'm cheering you on. :smiley:

• Options
    edited January 2017
    Anthar's alien friend just died of old age. Anthar is Very Sad. His work is suffering because of it. Poor guy. He misses his friend very much.

Edit to add:
    Anthar just traveled to Sixam and got a bunch of harvestables. Yay! One more goal I can check off the list.
    Post edited by Rawla on
  • Options
    You can do it! I'm cheering you on. :smiley:

Aw thanks! lol That is sweet of you :D

• Options
    Anthar's alien friend just died of old age. Anthar is Very Sad. His work is suffering because of it. Poor guy. He misses his friend very much.

Edit to add:
    Anthar just traveled to Sixam and got a bunch of harvestables. Yay! One more goal I can check off the list.

@Rawla, sad about his friend but yay on traveling to Sixam and bringing back lots of goodies!
  • Options
    @Rawla The twins are adorable, and the house is looking great so far! You should finish this house pretty easily :)

@illusie The house value should come pretty easy with this house. Try to get the Carefree trait reward, and the entrepreneurial trait. They'll help advance in your career :)
  • Options
    We're making great progress. The house value is almost to where it needs to be. He's lvl 10 on Rocket Science skill. Lvl 8 on career. He's been to Sixam. He's collected more than enough unique items. He's befriended and moved in an alien. (who later died of old age). And Zarkion (heir) is still only a child. I'm thinking unless he kills himself, it will be okay. Speaking of killing himself, he almost did. Blew up a piece of lab equipment and caught himself on fire.
  • Options
    @Rawla The twins are adorable, and the house is looking great so far! You should finish this house pretty easily :)

@illusie The house value should come pretty easy with this house. Try to get the Carefree trait reward, and the entrepreneurial trait. They'll help advance in your career :)

My sim already has the entrepreneurial, but I hadn't heard about the Carefree trait. I'm going to try to get that reward for my sim. Thank you!
  • Options
    We're making great progress. The house value is almost to where it needs to be. He's lvl 10 on Rocket Science skill. Lvl 8 on career. He's been to Sixam. He's collected more than enough unique items. He's befriended and moved in an alien. (who later died of old age). And Zarkion (heir) is still only a child. I'm thinking unless he kills himself, it will be okay. Speaking of killing himself, he almost did. Blew up a piece of lab equipment and caught himself on fire.

Oh no, how scary! That was close. Do you have the sprinkler system? Maybe it is time to get one!
  • Options

Sounds like you got really lucky!!

My sim already has the entrepreneurial, but I hadn't heard about the Carefree trait. I'm going to try to get that reward for my sim. Thank you!

Your sim isn't supposed to get tense with that one, so you can have them work hard, while at work.
  • Options
    edited January 2017
    The lab accident happened at work. No sprinkler system there. He was able to extinguish himself though. But it gave me a fright as I had the game on super speed while he worked on making a serum.

Edit to add:
    The house is finished and has been uploaded to the gallery. #RawlaCreations #Drifter004
    Pernese Colony $52,535 (on gallery: $58,801)
    Post edited by Rawla on
  • Options
    The house is finished and has been uploaded to the gallery. #RawlaCreations #Drifter004
    Pernese Colony $52,535 (on gallery: $58,801)
    Awesome!!
    rXyqmuX.jpg
  • Options
    @Vihisha - Thanks!

Anthar was just promoted to Level 9 in his career. 1 more to go! He'll be an elder in a couple days though. I worry more for him to die of old age than I am he'll run out of time due to Zarkion aging up. Speaking of Zarkion. He and his twin brother, Mionax will age up to teenagers any moment. OH! And guess what? Anthar and his wife got a wee bit too frisky after work one night. She's expecting again. lol

And Anthar thinks he has the perfect family. See...

01-07-17_7-38-02nbspPM_zpsgvokrxni.png
  • Options
    @Rawla LOTSA' Babies!!! Weeee!
    rXyqmuX.jpg
  • Options
    edited January 2017
    Vihisha wrote: »
    @Rawla LOTSA' Babies!!! Weeee!

Your comment totally made me giggle. lol

Edit to add:
    Zarkion (heir) became a teenager.
    34d3efba-ee74-4a1d-814c-d71753953cff_zpsry6n8jjp.png

Mionax (twin to heir)
    d0416deb-4d0e-404f-a9da-02c0f10dc1b6_zpsgsq9kbkz.png
    Post edited by Rawla on
  • Options
    edited January 2017
    Anthar's wife just gave birth to her second set of babies. Yes a set. She had more twins. A boy and a girl. Gitta and Gavin. :smile: Thankfully there are two teens in the house to help.

Edit to add:

Anthar just became an elder. He is lvl 9 of the science career. Hope he makes it before dying of old age.
    01-08-17_12-13-50nbspAM_zpsgstnwwsw.png
    Post edited by Rawla on

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top