Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

lighting mods

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    brntwafflesbrntwaffles Posts: 130 Member
    @adamzaid haha thank you, that's awesome to hear :)

@Pary heres the mod with the original dark nights but with isla paradiso water https://www.mediafire.com/?owa6vsskmbs3ht3
  • Options
    stargurustarguru Posts: 2,115 Member
    Hi @brntwaffles! I use Fresh Cut Day 3.0 for several of my worlds, and had noticed you had a version with Aurora Skies water and a 24 hour sun. It made me wonder—would it be possible to create a similar version with no daytime? I’d thought of playing a vampire story in AS, sort of a 30 Days of Night type thing, and it could also work for other stories when I wanted to switch between polar days and nights.

If you can’t do this for any reason, I understand; just thought I’d make a request here since I don’t have a Simblr. Anyway, I love your environmental mods and how they allow me to tweak the appearance of my worlds, so thank you for all of your work! <3
  • Options
    jillbgjillbg Posts: 4,600 Member
    Just wanted to say thank you for your wonderful work, @brntwaffles !
    NymlADp.jpg
  • Options
    ParyPary Posts: 6,871 Member
    Thank you so much @brntwaffles , I really appreciate you doing that for me :) I hope you have a magical Holiday Season.
    Sims 3 Household Exchange - Share your households!
    PoppySims Archive
    InnaLisa Pose Archive
    Devolution of Sims - a once customisable open world sandbox which has become a DLC Party catalog in a shoebox
    I ♡ Pudding