Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• Options
    Cadh20000Cadh20000 Posts: 730 Member
    @Cadh20000 It is a shame to see that a gnome has passed away :( Was it the cold weather that got him?

Absolutely no idea what happened, I just hadn't seen him in any of the gnome gatherings for a while and when I went looking I found that grave marker.
    Mikezumi wrote: »
    @Cadh20000 RIP Mech Gnome :'(

Yeah, I'm going to miss seeing his antics with the others.
    My current Wishlist.
    My "Studio"

b736bb84-7241-48b2-94de-d977df09cdb3.png
  • Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    @Puddinroy Thanks for the feedback :smile:

@Summerskydreamer and @PalmArrow Great pictures :smiley:

@Cadh20000 I have seen them randomly before as well. I have never actually seen a gnome die or get a notification that it just happened
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    Ariel0105Ariel0105 Posts: 329 Member
    @CravenLestat Guess who? (Answer's in the 2nd spoiler) ;)
    @CravenLestat zVnmFAl.jpg
    SBbc6ST.jpg
    (Both Betty) (You're welcome!!!)
    amazing-horse-pictures.jpg
    my wishlist
    my wishlist
  • Options
    ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    @Summerskydreamer Wow... Your house/stable is magnificent! its so pretty. And your horses seem spoiled... :tongue:
    unknown.png
  • Options
    venusdemilosimsvenusdemilosims Posts: 1,918 Member
    Great updates everyone! Had a trip to visit my sister's and have been dealing with asthma and computer issues. Still dealing with that.... but can I say @Charlottesmom that is definitely an adorable pic of Noah and his IF! One of the better ones I've seen.

@PalmArrow Nice makeovers of the zero-slider faced sims!

Got a Skylar update for you guys. Her mom finally went and sent her to college. You can imagine Skylar+ college = wildness, and thats the case here.

OYzLACv.jpg

Andy and Savannah's youngest daughter, Skylar, has had one thing on the brain since arriving at university. Boys. If it wasn't hour-long conversations with Garry Cinder...

5AJlSRT.jpg

...it was following Matthew Tellmer to the campus pizza place.

JTg5PCM.jpg

...She even accepted a dinner date with her professor, Nate Bernstein.

TTsVjbG.jpg

But of all the male specimen on campus, one now seems to have her attention more than all the others. His name is Anoki Moon.
    jpnbanner2_zpscb7d2475.jpg header_zps436f0053.jpg

• Options
    ccarrig_95ccarrig_95 Posts: 525 Member
    So I haven't had time to play today or yesterday, but I forgot to post a small update. I didn't take screenshots but Berlin is in a relationship with Malcolm Landgraab. Well it is not a boyfriend/girlfriend thing yet, but it is a romantic interest. I am procrastinating super badly not doing my homework, but if I get it done before work I can play after before going to bed. I have to be up super early tomorrow for a weekend in San Diego, really long drive, so I can't play again until Sunday. Yay. I can't wait for Berlin to age up. Hopefully she grows into her features and I can't wait for her and Malcolm to have babies. When she ages up, I am going to switch households long enough to move her into the Landgraab house and get them married and started off on baby making. Once they are all that I will go back to the Seaworth household.
    I1VZWOJ.jpg
    (Top left to bottom right)Edur Zahrah, Cinderella, Tiana, Pocahantas, Ariel, Aurora, Belle, Emerson, Nicole, Traci, Addisyn
  • Options
    CharlottesmomCharlottesmom Posts: 7,015 Member
    Some feedback...

@king_of_simcity7 , I think the old dude and Carla should give it a go! I had a YA guy and an elder gal and they were one of the best couples I ever had!
    Love the jammies and backpack look.
    Unicorns are pretty fun, I may add in a few regular old horses to the mix. You should find one!

@wickedjr89 , LOL! it does look like Ryan is getting poked in the eye with a horn! Oh No your Sim is pregnant too!! Logan is cute in a greenish sort of way :);) .
    Here is my Jellybean ghost, forgot his name he was an experiment as I really wanted to see what a jellybean killing was like. He was married to my Simself, biggest Sim killer ever! >:)

Screenshot-5409_zpsfvjvzzxg.jpg

@Cadh20000 , Recommended your hangout :smiley: A werewolf in armor...cool!!

@Karritz , I may ease into mods but very slowly. I really would like new sliders, those would be first on my list for sure!

@Zinniavanilla , Post your Simself when you make her! I have no issues being very mean to my Simself, she's kind of a mary sue so I love torturing her! My husband thinks it's twisted that I've killed pretty much all my Simselfs. :D>:)

@emorrill , You gotta admit William Shatner was not bad looking in his youth, too bad my dream was about old, chubby Will! :s
    I just named a Sim Leah! I might have named a girl Leah but never had the chance. They do say girls are more of a "challenge" I sure as heck was for my mom!

@lanlyn, Eman in the Dragonborn face paint...Oh Yes! He looks great!! Looks like you need to go find your Sim a unicorn. The conversation between the lost tourists... :D

@Mikezumi , So I should start saying g'day mate huh ;) ? I would LOVE to visit Australia, it's on my bucket list (along with England, Poland and Scotland).
    I see Matthew's Sim and his wife everywhere in town, I had my Simself introduce herself to him a few times but it's a bit Yucky when your son's Simself get the hearts over his head for his mom's Simself! That is a bit too Therapists couch for me. :o
    Looks like you kept Molly too? I hate most of the elder clothes, you can make some look okay (with different patterns) but not all.
    I like Briar's dress lighter too. :smiley:

@MemoriiValentine , Cute Sim, I like her back story.

@takenbysheep , The only pregnant Sim I had in 4 was Connor (alien baby) he looked like he was going to explode!

@Wonderstruckk , They do look almost identical! Very pretty girls. :)

@lasummerb , That MJ poster is too cool!! We just saw Boyz in the Hood, really good movie. Cats on counters in RL would drive me nuts, in game it would probably get the cat deleted. The one thing I really like about Sims 4 is CAS, though they really need more hair and eye colors!

@ClosetPrince2015 , LOL!! I'm going to cast some nice curses at the paps and tourists in my town now, thanks for the idea. :wink:

Will do 912 tomorrow... :smile:
  • Options
    edited December 2016
    A few pictures
    My attempt at a simself. I am actually a teenager but did not feel like making a Y/A to accompany my sim, so I am YA in sims :lol:ryEiGw8.jpg
    I have died my hair with henna, my hair color is naturally a dark blonde
    I am: Shy, nightowl, good, family-oriented, and cat person
    That's one of my cats net to me, Vanguard
    She is: Friendly, proud, hunter
    Logan being cute :lol:
    AewF6tL.jpg
    Fun fact: Logan is named after THIS guy
    OldMage_Art.jpg
    unknown.png
  • Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    @Ariel0105, @Charlottesmom, @venusdemilosims and @Zinniavanilla Great pictures :smiley:

@Charlottesmom I think he would be a bit too old for Carla lol
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    Cadh20000Cadh20000 Posts: 730 Member
    @Cadh20000 , Recommended your hangout :smiley: A werewolf in armor...cool!!
    Thanks!
    Other than the situations he wears it in the only thing about that armor that bugs me is it looks so silvery in most lighting and silver is traditionally a werewolf's weakness. It is like "Why do you insist on wearing armor that is only going to WEAKEN you? It isn't going to help in a fight!"
    My current Wishlist.
    My "Studio"

b736bb84-7241-48b2-94de-d977df09cdb3.png
  • Options
    TadOlsonTadOlson Posts: 11,380 Member
    @lasummerb -Great update!
    @Zinniavanilla -Great update!
    @Mikezumi -I did get it solved and it's more realistic to have them enroll manually in school anyways because it's how it works in real life.Thanks for the comment.Great pictures!
    @aricarai -I've got 109 NRaas Mod files and about 500 other Mods which are all necessary to keep the game playable without bugs and glitches.These Mods are non-optional for me because I want to play rotationally and the newest one seems to be just as critical to fix the school issues.
    @Cadh20000 -Great picture!I had that happen to a gnome in Winfield once.
    @ClosetPrince2015 -I had fun removing the paparazzi with Mods and disabled the celebrity system in story progression.Your way sounds like fun.
    @king_of_simcity7 -Thanks for the comment.
    @Puddinroy -Thanks for the comment.It's fixed and I will have to enroll them manually.
    @Summerskydreamer -Great pictures!It looks great!
    @PalmArrow -Great update!
    @Charlottesmom -Great update!
    @vensudemilosims -Great update!
    @ccarrig_95 -Great update!
    Winfield,Missouri-Fall-1855.
    Here's Sandi near the end of a testing session in Winfield where I was testing out a new Mod to fix the school issues with overcrowding.
    31211344481_75401ca506_c.jpg
    44620367775_0442f830c1_n.jpg
  • Options
    MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    edited December 2016
    @Puddinroy Thanks :)

@Summerskydreamer Impressive ranch!

@PalmArrow When I first started playing I could never figure out why my sims would all look the same after a few generations. I didn't use the story progression mod in those days and because none of the townies were having kids and the only sims my heirs could marry were service people my original sims' genetics would soon be wiped out. It wasn't until much later that I found out that service sims and sims moving into my town had neutral slider positions. It didn't help that I didn't ever zoom in very close to my sims because my camera skills were poor and that I didn't have a zoom mod for CAS. Now I use mods, my towns are filled with the children of sims that I fill the town with and there will always be genetic diversity.
    Nice tweaks and lovely update :)

@Charlottesmom I seem to take very few pics. I have to force myself to remember so I can have something to share :p
    Oh, the repo sim! I haven't had that happen in years :o
    Poor Ryan :( It does seem that things seem to break in clusters!
    Ivy and Star are beautiful <3
    Sims always seem to blame the wrong party when flirting takes place. I get upset when my sims have to apologize for something they didn't start ... sure they may have finished it ... but LOL
    Jillian is cute but I would want to put a little meat on her bones :p
    Good luck making another Victor :)
    You could always have said g'day as I am and have always been an Aussie :) I lived in the States for 15 years but am back home now. I married an American hence my move but I am a widow as of this year.

@venusdemilosims Nice update. Good luck Skylar and Anoki :)

@ccarrig_95 Sunday is not so long to wait. Good luck with baby plans for Berlin and Malcolm.

@Zinniavanilla Your simself is very cute as is your kitty :)
    Logan is a cutie! What an interesting looking character he was named for!

@TadOlson Thanks :) Great picture :)
  • Options
    venusdemilosimsvenusdemilosims Posts: 1,918 Member
    edited December 2016
    @Summerskydreamer Loving your horse stable!
    @Mikezumi and @king_of_simcity7 Thanks for the comment!
    @TadOlson Sandi and the IF are cute!

k7y3Qg9.jpg

Skylar's morning started with lemon pancakes.

lKrQzOa.jpg

And a visit to the university art center - which, btw, was built by her family's foundation. If attention is what Skylar sought by attending college, she was certainly getting plenty of it, including an interview in the campus newspaper.

V8U53Sw.jpg

In biology a classmate was giving a presentation on heaven knows what.

SIVWdWZ.jpg

She even found time to sing some karaoke after class.

FnJGFON.jpg

Skylar, of course, spent most of her time at the sorority, where she was a leading candidate to join. *She has her mom's facial features but she inherited her dad's eye color and her grandma's hair color*

wB4r6L2.jpg

ZZszbon.jpg

She and Anoki were shamelessly flirting with each other the whole evening.

jpnbanner2_zpscb7d2475.jpg header_zps436f0053.jpg

• Options
    lasummerblasummerb Posts: 2,761 Member
    edited December 2016
    @emorrill I was thinking of what you said about TS4 Sims looking cartoony, I notice it when they randomly smile (which is pretty much all the time). I'll have to pay attention when Ayana is in a bad mood to see if she'll smile. She has the cheery trait, so usually she's pretty happy.

My bad, I meant to mention @PalmArrow :)

Qs0pF2m.png

Post edited by lasummerb on
  • Options
    emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,121 Member

Screenshot-8458_zps53wa04ir.jpg

@Charlottesmom That shirt ROCKS! ;)

And your UNICORNS! :open_mouth: I LOVE them! <3

52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • Options
    emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,121 Member
    lasummerb wrote: »
    @emorrill I was thinking of what you said about TS4 Sims looking cartoony, I notice it when they randomly smile (which is pretty much all the time). I'll have to pay attention when Ayana is in a bad mood to see if she'll smile. She has the cheery trait, so usually she's pretty happy.
    Qs0pF2m.png

@lasummerb Actually....I wasn't the one who said that. :tongue: But it's all good. ;)
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • Options
    MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    edited December 2016
    I thought I should get a group shot now that Briar is a child and before Knox becomes a teen. Briar's evil is showing and it looks like poor Knox is resigned about being surrounded by evil sims ;)
    2eclv6g.jpg
  • Options
    KarinLKarinL Posts: 3,989 Member
    @Cadh20000 - Most gnomes don't die. I can understand it with the 'regular' ones that also have kids, but it seems most of the 'special' ones that came after GEN also die. So my Sculpting and Laundry gnomes live forever, but Graduation gnomes and Mech gnomes die, which sort of feels wrong to me.
    Gotta love the werewolf with his ears sticking through his helmet - maybe that's why he doesn't take it off, it hurts his ears? :smiley:

@Mikezumi - Great pictures of the kids. I love playing families, and with GEN it's just a lot more fun! I love the 'submarine adventure' pictures!

@emorrill - the twins are gorgeous. I think I see what you mean about the eyes, it does look like one of them has slightly bigger yes. (The spray tan is a good idea if you want to tell twins apart... LOL!)

@Zinniavanilla - I think Lucas is definitely trying to tell you something. :smiley:

@lasummerb - your Sims are absolutely stunning!

@Charlottesmom - keeping my fingers crossed for unicorn babies.

@Summerskydreamer - Lovely house.

@PalmArrow - I think slider-0 Sims can be very pretty, but I had a similar problem in one of my legacy games: most of my Sims married babysitters or papergirls and their kids were increasingly bland...
  • Options
    KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,923 Member
    Hint on gnomes that die. If you want to keep them turn on testing cheats and shift click on an old gnome and set its age back to toddler.
  • Options
    cocococo Posts: 2,726 Member
    322 new posts since I've been here! :astonished: I'm looking forward to catching up. But first I'm going to play for a bit, it's been like 2 weeks since I've had some decent gameplay.
  • Options
    edited December 2016
    @coco Haha. Good luck catching up and have fun playing :smile:
    unknown.png
  • Options
    wickedjr89wickedjr89 Posts: 1,777 Member
    @Charlottesmom Poor Ryan. Stupid computer, toilet..shower..dear plumbob >.< Aww Ivy is adorable! All the unicorn pictures are so cute ^_^ That genie picture XD Aww Star! Another unicorn <3

@Summerskydreamer Great pictures and beautiful lot!

@PalmArrow Nice makeovers :)

@venusdemilosims Uni ^_^ I miss Uni...I need an excuse for my Sims to go there lol

Spoiler tag for anyone who is reading my legacy story and doesn't want any spoilers
    My Sim Galaxy has had the baby, it's a boy named Tiger Storm...and the father is now living with her...they are both homeless...and he brought his cat. The cat's name is Budge Jun, the father is Hyun-Moon Jun of Midnight Hollow..but as a vampire. All of them are now living in the library. And the baby is a vampire too, my first baby vampire! I added what they needed to the library...the city felt sorry for them.

Chapter 2 of my story is up at http://ts3thestormlegacy.blogspot.com/2016/12/gen-1-chapter-2-zombies-and-writing.html

• Options
    plushtrap_107plushtrap_107 Posts: 1,435 Member
    edited December 2016
    I am falling behind again! I have given many awesomes though :)

@Summerskydreamer, your ranch is excellent!

@Charlottesmom, I love your unicorn family! I hate the repo man/woman though. One time I was so mad at them, I cheated and deleted them >: )

Cyrus and his wife have a beautiful (?) house that I built for them. They also have babies. Behold, the cuteness!

Screenshot-195_zpsxox2njot.jpg

Albert and Kenyon are playing peek-a-boo in their playpen. Albert is the toddler dressed in red and he is 4 years old. Kenyon has just turned 1 and it is his first time in the playpen.

I think the front door is open because there is a cat either going in or going out.
  • Options
    CK213CK213 Posts: 20,529 Member
    I am falling behind again! I have given many awesomes though :)

@Summerskydreamer, your ranch is excellent!

@Charlottesmom, I love your unicorn family! I hate the repo man/woman though. One time I was so mad at them, I cheated and deleted them >: )

Cyrus and his wife have a beautiful (?) house that I built for them. They also have babies. Behold, the cuteness!

Screenshot-195_zpsxox2njot.jpg

Albert and Kenyon are playing peek-a-boo in their playpen. Albert is the toddler dressed in red and he is 4 years old. Kenyon has just turned 1 and it is his first time in the playpen.

I think the front door is open because there is a cat either going in or going out.

That playpen is the most awesome thing ever.
    All those toddler objects should be standard content. It makes having toddles much more enjoyable. :)
    The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top