Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

🏡 Cath's Creations 🏡

Comments

• Options
    chennywolfchennywolf Posts: 136 Member
    Always love your stuff! I don't DL a lot of works from the gallery, but I have snagged that cottage right up! Absolutely adore it!! :smiley:
    CWCig_zpsjglmkzai.jpg
  • Options
    snotsausagesnotsausage Posts: 35 Member
    All about detail i say. and you nail it in all your builds,, love your collections. can't wait to see more . cheers
  • Options
    WrathofCathWrathofCath Posts: 4,419 Member
    Thank you for the sweet comment @StSciurus! :blush:

Lol about your poor date, @Cassee! :p At least she found another one while she was there, heehee! :D Thank you for the lovely comments <3

Thank you for the kind comment @Nhicks! :smile:

Thank you for the awesome comments @BryonyRae! I'm really Not that fast of a builder... sometimes it takes me Forever to come up with some inspiration. Your builds may take a bit longer to finish a build Bry, but the amount of work and detail you put in each one, is always worth waiting for. :wink: I do have a couple of restaurant ideas but I'm not sure how long it will take for me to finish... How 'bout you? Anymore ideas for some more?

Thank you for your Always lovely and gracious comments, @rosemow! So very appreciated. :blush:<3

Hey @RyeCris16! Thank you for your wonderful comments, Rye! I especially appreciate the one on my starter! So very nice of you to mention that one. :blush:<3

Thank you for the lovely comments @masajo! Very much appreciated :blush:

Thank you for your very kind comments and congrats, @follyfoot! It was a lovely surprise. :smile:

Thank you so much for the congrats, @rosemow, @StSciurus, @Nhicks, @masajo, @Manssom, @follyfoot! :smiley: Can't tell you how much I appreciate each and every one of you! <3<3

@chennywolf, thank you for stopping in and for one of the nicest compliments I could hope for! :blush:

@snotsausage, thank you for the lovely comments and for stopping by for a look! :smiley:
  • Options
    BreeMilesBreeMiles Posts: 8,910 Member
    edited June 2016
  • Options
    vethesimsvethesims Posts: 695 Member
    Tuckaway Tavern is an amazing restaurant, Cath, congratulations on it being fav'd by Maxis! <3
  • Options
    Thank you both so kindly, @BreeMiles and @vethesims! :blush:<3<3
  • Options
    Off The Hook
    Restaurant
    Lot Size: 30x20
    Cost: $171,704
    No CC

Gallery Link

I wanted to build a modern seafood restaurant with Spectacular views all around. This cool little lot seemed perfect for it. You can practically just feel the sea breezes. Here are some pics of the exterior:

06-24-16_9-40-40nbspAM_zpsjf3vjodf.png
    06-24-16_9-41-00nbspAM_zpsbzrvvwgo.png
    06-23-16_1-02-10nbspPM_zpsyo2x9rfu.png

Floor plans:

06-23-16_1-04-14nbspPM_zpsrm2dera8.png
    06-23-16_1-03-58nbspPM_zpsljusnuhx.png

Hostess Station and waiting area:

06-23-16_1-04-52nbspPM_zps25ewsvet.png
    06-23-16_1-05-13nbspPM_zpsaicqqrzs.png

One of the private booths, main dining area and patio dining area:

06-23-16_1-09-52nbspPM_zpswrc4ygtq.png
    06-23-16_1-10-40nbspPM_zpsak3s5gea.png
    06-23-16_1-13-01nbspPM_zpsqwx1y5bs.png

An overhead view of the kitchen and two bathrooms on the main floor. More baths upstairs:

06-23-16_1-14-17nbspPM_zpsght7phnt.png

The second floor has cool bar area, games, bathrooms for the ladies and gents and a pretty dance floor, complete with DJ booth:

06-23-16_1-15-39nbspPM_zpspi8xzyei.png
    06-24-16_9-38-57nbspAM_zps0iqq2ryz.png
    06-23-16_1-17-08nbspPM_zpsu6fogrma.png

And that's it! Thank you for stopping in for a look. :blush:<3

Goodnight!

06-23-16_4-46-40nbspPM_zpsti93gu87.png
  • Options
    CasseeCassee Posts: 3,710 Member
    Gorgeous Ms Cath!! I've already played this one. Just had to see inside....wonderful feel. My Sim was very impressed. She kept stopping to admire the art on the walls (creative sim).... :p
    The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time. Bertrand Russell
    sims4siggie2018_zpslw60zcgd.png
    Cassee's Corner: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/783956/cassees-corner-new-5309-memory-lane-wip-page-72/p1
  • Options
    PurpleKachinaPurpleKachina Posts: 4,159 Member
    I love this place! And what a clever name... ;)
    Could I get a table for four please? ^_^
  • Options
    NhicksNhicks Posts: 1,580 Member
    Off the hook is such a cute name!! I love the interior color scheme!!! So calming, defiantly a restaurant I would take my Sims too! Great job!
    Find Me In The Gallery! MzHicks #MzHicks
    ~My showcase thread~
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/814744/mzhicks-builds
    How You Liven - A Peek Into YOUR Sims World
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/887032/how-you-liven#latest
  • Options
    masajomasajo Posts: 6,011 Member
    Off the Hook is a wonderful seafood restaurant, I love the exterior design and it's certainly placed on the perfect lot surrounded by the sea :) Beautiful colour scheme inside, you've designed wonderful flooring and the layout is fantastic :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,598 Member
    Off the Hook is a very nice seafood restaurant! :) The ship and fish on the roofing front extrerior looks great! Very nice exterior of the build! The enlarged wheat planter boxes look nice on the edges of the lot, and the trees look great on the corners. The water fountains along the front edge of the building are pretty, and the plants look nice between them , and on the side edges of the building and front entrance nook. The side patio sofa and armchairs sitting nook is very nice! Sims will enjoy sitting resting there chatting in the sunshine.Very nice roof covered outdoors dining patio! Sims will enjoy eating their meals in the outdoors air at the tables there. The tables and chairs look very nice how they are set up there as well as in the interior of the venue. The candles are nice touches on the table tops.The furnishing of the interior of the venue looks very nice. Very nice color scheme of the interior. Very nice waiting room sitting area for the sims to wait for their seats. The host station corner nook is great! The flowers are pretty touches on the dining tables. The booth dining corner nook is very nice. The wall and grey floor tiling in the kitchen looks great! Very nice upstairs bar area! The design and placement of the bar stool counters looks so very, very great! The drinks display shelf and bottles shelf look nice on the wall there. The new ceiling lights add to the nice look of the area. Very nice dance floor area! Sims will have fun dancing to the DJ booth music there. Nice armchairs sitting nook for sims to rest and watch other simmers dancing.
    The restaurant is very nice! :)
  • Options
    edited June 2016
    Thank you for the Best Compliment I could possibly hope for, @Cassee! <3 SO very happy you liked the restaurant, well enough to play! :blush: I had to laugh about your sim admiring the wall art, due to being "creative" :p I don't play very much at all, other than to play test... I keep telling myself I will take some time to start a family of sims and REALLY play them, but then another idea for a build gets in my head and I put it off... Again... One of these days, I'll get around to it. :p

Thank you very kindly, @Manssom! <3 I have the Perfect table for four, out on the lovely patio :blush: I'm sure you and your guests will enjoy the views out there. B)

Thank you for the sweet comments @Nhicks! Very much appreciated :blush:<3

Many, many thanks for your wonderful comments, @masajo! Can't tell you how much I value them. :blush:<3

Thank you so very much, @rosemow! :smile:<3 Your wonderful comments are always so very much appreciated! :blush:

• Options
    RyeCris16RyeCris16 Posts: 2,293 Member
    Off the Hook is a breezy modern seafood restaurant! :smiley:
    I like your architecture, looking very fabulous and tropical! Love how you did with the awnings and even the sign out front! Also an awesome way to think outside the box! Your landscaping is very breezy! Love how you did with flower boxes! The seating lounge looks very relaxing too! I also adore the fountains out front and the benches on left side. And your interior, so fabulous! Very breezy and summery color scheme and very luxurious designing you did! Love the recreation area at the second floor too!
    I love it! I already added this to my faves! :smiley:

I know you haven't posted your another restaurant build yet, but I thought about commenting in advance! :)
    Little Fish Tales is another breezy seafood restaurant build! :smiley:
    I like your exterior details, another awesome way to think outside the box! The front turret looks very cool! The awning adds a great touch as well! Very cool driveway too! And your interior, so beautiful! Love that breezy color scheme, very creative flooring too! And it's so awesome that you fit in such a small lot size!
    I love it! I already added this to my faves! :smiley:
    EA ID: RyeCris16 | Tags: #RyeCris16
  • Options
    follyfootfollyfoot Posts: 3,450 Member
    Another wonderful name for a gorgeous restaurant, love the contemporary exterior and the signage. :) Beautiful calm coloured interior and the bar is a fabulous idea. The out door eating area is a great place to enjoy a meal and take in the views and enjoy a long lunch with friends.
    xox Folly
  • Options
    vethesimsvethesims Posts: 695 Member
    edited July 2016
    Off the hook is an amazing restaurant, Cath! I had already seen it in the gallery, but I loved to see the pictures here! :blush:
  • Options
    Congratulations on Tree Top Dining being favourited by Maxis! :) The design and layout of the tree themed build looks so very great!
  • Options
    @RyeCris16, Thank you so very much, Ryan! <3 I haven't been keeping up with these forums as much lately... busy with summer and all the outdoor stuff that goes with it, so I actually forgot to put in Little Fish Tales. :open_mouth: I will have to take some pics of it and get them in here asap. Thank you for your wonderful comments, Rye :blush: They are Very much appreciated! :blush:<3

@follyfoot, Thank you for the lovely comments, Folly! :)<3 Naming builds can be a tricky business, huh? Sometimes you think of a clever one right away and other times, it's like trying to pull teeth :s

@vethesims, Thank you so much, Vee! Truly appreciate you stopping in for a look. :)<3

@rosemow, Thank you for the congrats and for letting me know, Rose! :)<3 The funny thing is, I was just organizing the pictures for this build, in photobucket. :p I was just getting ready to post it here, when I saw the notice pop from you. Lovely surprise to wake up to. :blush:
  • Options
    NhicksNhicks Posts: 1,580 Member
    Congrats on your Maxis Fav!!!!! Yea!!!!!! :smiley:
    Find Me In The Gallery! MzHicks #MzHicks
    ~My showcase thread~
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/814744/mzhicks-builds
    How You Liven - A Peek Into YOUR Sims World
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/887032/how-you-liven#latest
  • Options
    edited January 2017
    Treetop Dining
    Restaurant
    Lot Size: 20x30
    Cost: $122,651

Gallery Link

This restaurant has three levels altogether. The first one has the hostess station, sitting area, main dining room, cook's station and two bathrooms. The second level has another sitting area, bar and some intimate/secluded, dining sections. The third level is just for entertainment. The boho tree I used is sized up and the top is kind of in the middle of the third level. It does that disappearing thing, when you're playing so you can see what's happening, pretty much. It also doesn't get in the way of any of the activities up there. This level has another sitting area, game table, Foosball table, chess tables and a jukebox. There's a pond surrounding the tree which is both swim-able and fish-able.

If you'd like to see all the pics, here is the link to the slideshow.

07-11-16_1-29-36nbspPM_zps6vtdm9lz.png

07-11-16_1-30-20nbspPM_zpsfscb9nlo.png

Here is an overview of the first level:

07-12-16_9-08-22nbspAM_zpszws5gxdp.png

Heading up the entrance stairway, is the hostess station, waiting area and the chef's window:

07-11-16_1-31-11nbspPM_zpszytjt25q.png

07-11-16_1-32-53nbspPM_zpssf0lofd3.png

Some shots of the dining area on this level:

07-11-16_1-33-37nbspPM_zpszklmhml4.png

07-12-16_9-05-13nbspAM_zpsvhzog4tb.png

And an overhead of the kitchen and two bathrooms:

07-12-16_9-09-12nbspAM_zpsy7h5ejzm.png

Here is the layout of the second level:

07-12-16_9-07-37nbspAM_zpspwbdj1ye.png

There are some nice private little dining nooks, for those special dates:

07-11-16_1-36-24nbspPM_zpsbmgxpvbt.png

07-11-16_1-36-37nbspPM_zpsmmlvjklb.png

The bar and a nice sitting area:

07-11-16_1-36-03nbspPM_zpsmjuaivi0.png

07-11-16_1-35-35nbspPM_zpsd9cxw9ox.png

Here's the third level with the tree. The hanging lanterns don't seem to get in the way at all:

07-12-16_9-03-25nbspAM_zpskubw9nus.png

And here's how it looks while playing, when the tree does its disappearing act:

07-12-16_9-06-42nbspAM_zpsbbrvbwk6.png

07-11-16_1-38-37nbspPM_zps1al2lfhe.png

07-11-16_1-38-15nbspPM_zpscp4c6s5x.png

Sims really seem to like swimming in the pond down below. It's both swim-able and fish-able:

07-12-16_9-06-02nbspAM_zpstjvuket3.png

A pretty sunset view:

07-11-16_3-39-45nbspPM_zpszzdnbdck.png

And that's that! Thanks for stopping in for a look :blush:

Goodnight!

07-11-16_3-44-29nbspPM_zpsjvqpveky.png
    Post edited by WrathofCath on
  • Options
    Thank you very much, @Nhicks! :)<3 It was a lovely way to start the day. :smile:
  • Options
    CasseeCassee Posts: 3,710 Member
    First of all, I agree with Ryan. Little Fish Tales is wonderful. I see your brain is on vacation with mine. Maybe even on the same beach holding a cocktail glass, with a little umbrella of course, sipping a most delicious fruity drink. hehe

Anyhoo, I had to see the inside of this one....it is soooooo perfect. LOVE IT!!

Now to my....ooops, your Treetop Restaurant. Now this is a place to dine. Great views, all around. Wonderful atmosphere. AND....
    congrats on FAV. Sooo deserving.♥♥
    The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time. Bertrand Russell
    sims4siggie2018_zpslw60zcgd.png
    Cassee's Corner: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/783956/cassees-corner-new-5309-memory-lane-wip-page-72/p1
  • Options
    Thank you so much, Cass! <3 I would LOVE to be sitting on a beach together, sipping on nice cool umbrella drinks, watching the palm trees sway and listening to the waves lap at the beach.... Ahhhhhh B) Wouldn't that be cool?!:wink:
  • Options
    The design and layout of TreeTop Dining looks so very nice! :) Each of the levels of the build are very nice! It looks very nice the way it is built around a tree! The lantern lights on the tree look so very pretty! The ground area of the build looks very nice. The plants, flowers, tres and rocks in the outdoors areas look so very nice. Very nice pond! Sims will enjoy fishing and swimming there. Very nice wraparound deck areas! The outdoors dining deck areas look so very nice! It looks very nice how the dining tables and chairs are set up for sims to enjoy sitting there in the outdoors air eating their meals or having a drink! The candles look nice on the tables.The green and blue flowers are very pretty for sims to see when dining at the tables through the levels of the build. The waiting area is very nice. Nice sofa seats sitting area for sims to relax before being taken to their table. The flowers and candles on the coffee tables between the sofas on the levels are nice touches for the sims to see when sitting resting there. The lit trees prints on the exterior of the kitchen walls looks great! The entertainment deck is very nice! Sims will have fun playing chess, foosball and the llama tabletop game there, whilst looking out at the outdoors views, Nice sofa seats sitting nook for sims to rest and have a chat. Very nice bar level! It looks very nice how the half walls are used through the build! The way they create dining nooks looks very nice! Very nice bar area, for sims to enjoy sitting on the stools having a drink from the bar. The drinks display shelves look nice there.
    It is such a very nice restaurant! :)
  • Options
    Junebug6620Junebug6620 Posts: 418 Member
    @WrathofCath,
    Thank you! This is an awesome restaurant. So unique!
    How do you do the tree?