Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

🏡 Cath's Creations 🏡

Comments

• Options
    WrathofCathWrathofCath Posts: 4,419 Member
    Thank you very kindly for your Lovely comments @masajo! Very much appreciated :blush:<3

Nice to see you @lisa17ann! Thank you for the sweet comments :blush:<3

It's nice to meet you @chennywolf :smile: Thank you for your lovely comments and for having a look at my builds :blush:<3

Hello there Suzie P! Thank you for the awesome comments @suepea :smiley: I'll take those hugs and send some right back to you! Hope you're enjoying the start of our summer :blush:<3

You big silly @Manssom! :p I love and appreciate your sense of humor. :blush:<3

Ahhh, thank you so very much @yanti68! I'm glad to hear that you've finally found some time for your sims :wink: Enjoy, enjoy and I can't wait to see your next wonderful creation :blush:<3
  • Options
    edited June 2016
    Will o' the wisp Cottage
    3br.3ba.
    Cost: $288,773
    Lot Size: 30x20
    No CC

Gallery Link

Slideshow (with All the pics :blush: )

I'm back on a "Cottage" kick, I guess :p This little guy is on a bit of a diagonal and on a smallish lot. I couldn't fit more than one bedroom on the main floor and still have all the other rooms I wanted on that floor, so I decided to put in a basement which has an additional two bedrooms and lots to do, for the entire family.

Here are some views of the exterior:

06-07-16_2-13-56nbspPM_zps0xd3izbt.png
    06-07-16_2-14-35nbspPM_zps5yj7ow3j.png
    06-07-16_2-14-53nbspPM_zpsodckt4g7.png
    06-07-16_2-15-49nbspPM_zpseualcakf.png

Bird's eye views:

06-07-16_2-23-13nbspPM_zps9xqhq4zs.png
    06-07-16_2-23-21nbspPM_zpsxyh1ruqx.png
    06-07-16_2-23-28nbspPM_zpshosjox4u.png

A little tour of the yard. Starting over on the left side of the front, there's a small pond where your sims can both fish and swim. Just past that, there's a small area with monkey bars for the kiddies and a grill and dining area, for the family to enjoy:

06-07-16_2-18-01nbspPM_zpsh9ba6e6t.png
    06-07-16_2-18-29nbspPM_zpsow54jkqd.png

Around back there are some containers with Perfect quality fruits and veggies, ready for harvesting:

06-07-16_2-18-48nbspPM_zpsi40udsmx.png

Back to the front yard, on the right side and then Finally, the entry way of the home:

06-07-16_2-19-35nbspPM_zpssiowdgcs.png
    06-07-16_2-19-50nbspPM_zpstvycyoaw.png

The dining room is straight ahead and is open to the living room:

06-07-16_2-24-07nbspPM_zpspguagaa1.png
    06-07-16_2-56-48nbspPM_zpsexfqromo.png

Kitchen and back entrance are to the right:

06-07-16_2-24-46nbspPM_zpstobcv9qz.png
    06-07-16_2-25-04nbspPM_zpsrvjrvxys.png
    06-07-16_2-25-18nbspPM_zpsc8eelkuv.png

The left side of the home has a study, master bedroom and full bath:

06-07-16_2-57-58nbspPM_zpssk666zpk.png
    06-07-16_2-59-26nbspPM_zpsrrrqqiwg.png

Down in the basement there is a big family room with tv, game area and bar. Behind that is a playroom, gym and full bath:

06-07-16_3-01-12nbspPM_zpsvuwi5oxe.png
    06-07-16_3-01-59nbspPM_zpsumo7ywnu.png
    06-07-16_3-02-19nbspPM_zpskptg4zkt.png
    06-07-16_3-03-02nbspPM_zps4zyhohe3.png
    06-07-16_3-03-30nbspPM_zpspuffu8af.png
    06-07-16_3-07-15nbspPM_zpsc4bbed6w.png

There are two bedrooms, one for girls and one for boys, with a Jack n Jill bath between them:

06-07-16_3-04-28nbspPM_zpsd3zhtrp4.png
    06-07-16_3-05-12nbspPM_zpsm3ipfnzj.png
    06-07-16_3-05-49nbspPM_zpsm1ydrek0.png
    06-07-16_3-06-04nbspPM_zpsozmd9dtj.png
    06-07-16_3-05-34nbspPM_zps3v9qmio3.png

And that's it! Thanks so much for taking a look :blush:

Goodnight!

06-07-16_3-16-07nbspPM_zpso8vuuwys.png

• Options
    masajomasajo Posts: 6,011 Member
    Will o' the wisp Cottage is absolutely gorgeous, I love the exterior design and how you've created paths leading to the different areas, as well as the beautiful landscaping. Stunning interiors as always, yoga will be fantastic with the nearby fountains :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    Thank you so very much for the lovely comments, Masajo! Very much appreciated :blush:<3
  • Options
    suepeasuepea Posts: 1,832 Member
    Another beauty, Cath! You have such a knack of taking items and repurposing them to make beautiful decor features. I love this little gem.
    h2xmsbl]
  • Options
    CasseeCassee Posts: 3,710 Member
    edited June 2016
    I knew this was yours b4 I even looked at the Origin ID.....Superfantabulistic work....simply amazing, Ms C. So much charm and warmth.

You nailed it!!! Perfection.♥♥♥

Let's hear from the judges.......10.....10.....10

Told ya :p
    The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time. Bertrand Russell
    sims4siggie2018_zpslw60zcgd.png
    Cassee's Corner: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/783956/cassees-corner-new-5309-memory-lane-wip-page-72/p1
  • Options
    StSciurusStSciurus Posts: 1,580 Member
    I want to sit in front of the fireplace and listen to the piano! Your cottage is so cozy. Fabulous job! :smiley: Definitely a fav!
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    Will o Wisp Cottage is so very pretty! :) It looks so very homely! The exterior design of the home looks so very nice! Very nice outdoors areas! The flowers in the outdoors areas look so very pretty! The pond is great for sims to enjoy fishing in. The flowers look pretty around the base of the birdbath and water fountain! Nice nook area for the kids to have fun playing on the greenery covered monkey bars. Sims will enjoy painting on the easel in the very nice floral outdoors setting! Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! Each of the rooms looks so very warming and homely! The dining room is very nice! The flowers are pretty on the nook table and the teaset is a nice touch there. The fireplace will keep the room warm whilst they are dining. The greenery and candles look very nice on the fireplace ledge. Nice arnchair fireplace sitting corner nook. The living room is very nice for sims to enjoy resting there on the sofas near the fire listening to the piano being played by other sims. The flowers, candles and teapot are nice touches on the fireplace ledge and coffee table,Very nice design of the kitchen! The cabinets looks nice how they have been placed there to create the nook with the jars and spices rack. The teapot is a nice touch on the stove. Very nice furnishing of the bedrooms! The colour schemes are very nice! The fish water fountain, scenic picture and floral lattices feature looks so very great! The floral lattice and lion head water fountain feature in the girls pretty pink themed bedroom looks very nice!
    It is a very nice home! :)
  • Options
    NhicksNhicks Posts: 1,580 Member
    So Beautiful! So very eye catching! The textures blend so well and I love the architectural layout! The interior is perfect and everything flows so well! I love the detail that you put into your creations both inside and out! Aww your landscape is amazing as usual, breath of fresh hair! Love! Beautiful Work!
    Find Me In The Gallery! MzHicks #MzHicks
    ~My showcase thread~
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/814744/mzhicks-builds
    How You Liven - A Peek Into YOUR Sims World
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/887032/how-you-liven#latest
  • Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    How adorable is that? When do I move in? Love, love the cottage! So cute! Will be adding to my favourites. <3
  • Options
    vethesimsvethesims Posts: 695 Member
    Your Will o' the wisp Cottage looks absolutely stunning, Cath! I love your cottages, the way you do the landscaping in them always makes them so beautiful! All the details are perfect, well done! <3
  • Options
    Thank you so much for your very kind comments @suepea, @Cassee ( Lol Cass! You crack me up :lol: ), @StSciurus, @rosemow, @Nhicks, @yanti68 and @vethesims! Love you ladies! Hugs, <3<3
  • Options
    Tuckaway Tavern
    Restaurant
    Lot Size: 20x20
    Cost: $156,600
    No CC

Gallery Link

This is my very first restaurant build. I never really play, only enough to play test my builds but I really Had to spend a while playing this restaurant, to make sure everything worked okay. I was surprised by how much fun I had. :relaxed: It reminded me a little of this game called, "Diner Dash", I used to play, ages ago. Anyway, it plays pretty well and I was able to get it up to a 5-star rating, in not too long of a time.

The main dining room has eight tables and seats twenty-one guests. There's also a bar area with an additional table which seats four and a patio with more seating. Upstairs is a game room with bar and two bathrooms. One for the guys and one for the ladies. Each has three stalls.

06-13-16_8-30-12nbspAM_zpsfoe8mcof.png

Birds eye views:

06-12-16_10-40-54nbspAM_zpsvw3ynysz.png
    06-12-16_10-41-13nbspAM_zpszgbi2upy.png
    06-12-16_10-41-21nbspAM_zpsejia18lj.png

The two entrances and patio:

06-12-16_10-42-03nbspAM_zpscjacylws.png
    06-12-16_10-43-12nbspAM_zpsvomatnze.png

The hostess station and some shots of the main dining room:

06-13-16_8-33-47nbspAM_zpstbboaoli.png
    06-11-16_8-37-08nbspPM_zpsedghbc8e.png

The bar area and kitchen from the customers view:

06-11-16_8-37-40nbspPM_zpsjwjlzhhc.png
    06-11-16_8-38-01nbspPM_zpsn5okiiqe.png

Kitchen:

06-13-16_8-36-51nbspAM_zpsmvin338l.png
    06-13-16_8-36-19nbspAM_zpsmxajs4ld.png

The upstairs game room and baths:

06-13-16_8-38-15nbspAM_zpsqapdk45e.png
    06-11-16_8-41-19nbspPM_zpsra6r7l2p.png
    06-13-16_8-39-29nbspAM_zpsh1ogs3f6.png
    06-13-16_8-40-11nbspAM_zpsddcfv6ub.png

A pretty sunset view:

06-12-16_12-07-08nbspPM_zpscvm9mxfb.png

And that's it! Hope you liked it and Thank You for taking a look :blush:

Goodnight!

06-12-16_12-10-11nbspPM_zpsjcetitab.png
  • Options
    Gosh! You really created a tavern-like atmosphere. I love the game room upstairs, too. Well done! :smiley:
  • Options
    CasseeCassee Posts: 3,710 Member
    AH HA!! Knew this one was yours also :p.

Great game room upstairs.....I downloaded this one....I had to take a date here....ummph....all he wanted to do was play the hockey table. My Sims was NOT impressed. So she went downstairs and found her another date...hehehe....fun build with a great atmosphere...

Super cute♥♥ LOVE the kitchen♥♥♥
    The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time. Bertrand Russell
    sims4siggie2018_zpslw60zcgd.png
    Cassee's Corner: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/783956/cassees-corner-new-5309-memory-lane-wip-page-72/p1
  • Options
    Tuckaway Tavern is Super Cute! I love the design and layout! So much for Sims to do! Beautiful Work!
    ~My showcase thread~
  • Options
    BryonyRaeBryonyRae Posts: 5,181 Member
    Cath, why can't you be a slow builder, like I am, so that I can keep up with your creations? :D I do try to catch each of 'em on the Gallery, but then I mean to comment here, and time gets away from me. It's great to see you getting into the restaurant biz now. :) Tuckaway Tavern is a lovely design. Do you have any others in the works? Love the new starters, and of course, your latest beautiful cottages. Impeccable work, as always. :)
    Visit my blog to see my creations: http://bryscreations.wordpress.com or search the gallery by my OriginID or #bryscreations
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    Tuckaway Tavern is a very pretty restaurant! :) The exterior design of the exterior and the layout of the build is very nice! Very nice roofing! The pink flower box windows look very pretty! The dormer is nice. Very nice outdoors areas. The flower boxes on the edges of the front of the venue look very nice. Nice seat benches sitting areas for sims to rest in the sunshine. Very nice outdoors dining patio! Sims will enjoy sitting at the umbrella covered tables, eating meals in the outdoors air. Very nice layout and furnishing of the interior of the venue! The host station nook is great! It looks very nice how the dining tables and chairs are set up indoors. The flowers look pretty on the table tops,It looks great the way the outdoors stairs go up to the next level. The bar and games level looks very nice! Sims will have fun playing foosball , darts, the llama table top game and chess at the tables there. Sims will enjoy sitting on the stools having a drink from the bar. The drinks display cabinets look great on the wall there and on the lower level bar wall. The kitchen design is very nice! The grey wall tiling looks great! It looks very nice how the teapots wall shelves are placed on the walls and create a nook for the hanging utensils and wall knives. The hanging pots look great over the work bench. The hanging wall pans, the weights and the pots on the stove and workbench look great, The pink and white wall paneling in the female bathroom is nice. It is great that there are three sinks and mirrors.
    It is a very nice restaurant! :)
  • Options
    RyeCris16RyeCris16 Posts: 2,293 Member
    Will o' the Wisp Cottage looks so cozy! :smiley:
    I like your architecture, very rustic and charming! Love the angles and even that enlarged chimney out front! Fabulous roofing work too! Your landscaping looks so pretty! Love that fishing lake and beautiful gardens around, as always! The backyard looks very serene! And your interior, so cozy! Love that earthy tones you used! The basement looks so fun with a cute play room!
    I love it! I already added this to my faves! :smiley:

Truckaway Tavern is a cozy cottage restaurant! :smiley:
    I like your architecture, looks very cozy and complex! Love that cottagy feel! Very fantastic roofing work and adorable dormer! Your landscaping is very fabulous! Very pretty gardens and flower beds! The outdoor dining looks a serene place to eat! And your interior, so charming! Love how you stuck with blue color scheme! The recreation area above looks a fun place too!

I know you don't post starters here anymore, but I thought about wanting to comment on your very first Mediterranean build! :)
    Your Spanish Starter is very gorgeous! :smiley:
    I like your exterior details, the architecture looks simple, but you nailed the architectural style! Love the patio with a fabulous trellis! Very pretty garden out front too! Love the sun decor at the roofing! And your interior, so charming! Love the furnishing and the design in this build! Overall, you successfully built it with only base game items and nailed the starter price!
    EA ID: RyeCris16 | Tags: #RyeCris16
  • Options
    Yay! Congratulations on the Maxis fav! :smiley: Well deserved!
  • Options
    Congrats on your Maxis Fav!!!
    ~My showcase thread~
  • Options
    masajomasajo Posts: 6,011 Member
    Many congrats on your Maxis fav for Tuckaway Tavern, this is a very gorgeous build, I absolutely love the front courtyard, it is such a beautiful and welcoming entrance :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    PurpleKachinaPurpleKachina Posts: 4,159 Member
    Congrats! :) I love Tuckaway Tavern. It's so cute and inviting!
  • Options
    follyfootfollyfoot Posts: 3,450 Member
    Love the name of your beautiful and charming Will o'the Wisp Cottage, beautifully decorated as always, love the open plan living area and the very pretty garden. :)
    Great to see the interior pictures of the gorgeous Tuckaway Tavern, I love the architecture and the soft and pretty colour pallet of the exterior. Congratulations on the well deserved Maxis Fav. Hugs Folly