Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Grace, A Build Newcrest Legacy Challenge//Update August 16th

Comments

• Options
    MarialeinMarialein Posts: 2,885 Member
    Ohh they all start a family on their own. I can't wait to see how Farrahs life will be
  • Options
    SterretjeeeSterretjeee Posts: 3,019 Member
    Kamio wrote: »
    Such a beautiful chapter! I feel sorry for Farrah :cry:

Everyone's life is falling into place, and she as the younger sibling just'll have to wait!
    VIRTUALEE wrote: »
    Oh So precious I am so so happy for her and Christian :) Now it your turn Far!!

PS that portrait of the cow-plat was amazing!

I love their relationship! <3

And I love that painting! It's my absolute favourite from the game :lol:
    Marialein wrote: »
    Ohh they all start a family on their own. I can't wait to see how Farrahs life will be

They totally are! I have quite something planned for Farrah ;)
  • Options
    Ruby10990Ruby10990 Posts: 491 Member
    So how old are Tatum and Christian because they shouldn't be having babies too early.
  • Options
    roseinblack69roseinblack69 Posts: 4,070 Member
    Farrah, now it's your turn to find some great person what would be your soulmate and best friend ;)
  • Options
    Ruby10990 wrote: »
    So how old are Tatum and Christian because they shouldn't be having babies too early.

Tatum is in her last year of college, which would make her about 22, on average (in real life) couples have to try two years for a pregnancy. They'll be fine :lol:
    Besides, Blue needs grandkids for his aspiration!
    Farrah, now it's your turn to find some great person what would be your soulmate and best friend ;)

She sure deserves so!
    fabtiffsim wrote: »
    haha i loved the painting of the cowplant

It is my absolute favourite! :lol:
  • Options
    Average_simmerAverage_simmer Posts: 25 Member
    Farrah is so cute I cant wait for her to have little mini mes
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
    Farrah is so cute I cant wait for her to have little mini mes

Me neither!
  • Options
    VIRTUALEEVIRTUALEE Posts: 2,507 Member
    Omg!! Those poses at the end!!! STUNNING!! so thrilled and I too can't wait to see the babies!
  • Options
    MarialeinMarialein Posts: 2,885 Member
  • Options
    VIRTUALEE wrote: »
    Omg!! Those poses at the end!!! STUNNING!! so thrilled and I too can't wait to see the babies!

At chapter 3.7 you can spot some of their portraits hanging in their house, they were a pain to get! :lol:
    Marialein wrote: »
    Oh those pics were just so wonderful. <3 Tatum looked stunning. I am happy for them

I really took my time for Tatum's look! Pretty happy with how it turned out myself :blush:
  • Options
    CharmingMaruskaCharmingMaruska Posts: 1,051 Member
    Aaaaand I'm caught up! What a ride! :)

First of all, let me tell you how much I love this legacy. The way you work with screenshots is beautiful, I like how you sometimes use zoomed-in details, it makes the whole story so dynamic.

Also, I absolutely adore your founder Avery, she had this sweet, determined, founder-y charm around her. (And I must admit she reminds me of one of my own sims, so maybe I'm just biased, I don't know :lol: )

And I'm so happy for Tatum - I somehow knew she was going to end up last in the heir vote, so I was rooting for her from the beginning (I usually go for underdogs). And I'm so so so happy to see her happy with Cristian. She deserved that for being such a good girl.

And I really can't wait what future holds for lovely Farrah!

P.S. Blue with long hair = major sim crush :lol:
  • Options
    ThePlumbobThePlumbob Posts: 4,971 Member
    edited June 2016
    Aww how sweet that Tatum found her happily ever after. They make a lovely couple.
  • Options
    Aaaaand I'm caught up! What a ride! :)

First of all, let me tell you how much I love this legacy. The way you work with screenshots is beautiful, I like how you sometimes use zoomed-in details, it makes the whole story so dynamic.

Also, I absolutely adore your founder Avery, she had this sweet, determined, founder-y charm around her. (And I must admit she reminds me of one of my own sims, so maybe I'm just biased, I don't know :lol: )

And I'm so happy for Tatum - I somehow knew she was going to end up last in the heir vote, so I was rooting for her from the beginning (I usually go for underdogs). And I'm so so so happy to see her happy with Cristian. She deserved that for being such a good girl.

And I really can't wait what future holds for lovely Farrah!

P.S. Blue with long hair = major sim crush :lol:

Thank you so much! You're really flattering me! <3
    Glad you liked my work up until now so much!

And Blue's long hair is definitely the best part of my legacy :lol:
    ThePlumbob wrote: »
    Aww how sweet that Tatum found her happily ever after. They make a lovely couple.

Thank you, I adore them myself :blush:
  • Options
    TrishaBelleTrishaBelle Posts: 36 Member
    It's true what they say... A picture tells a thousand words. Beautiful flashbacks and a wonderful love story.
  • Options
    It's true what they say... A picture tells a thousand words. Beautiful flashbacks and a wonderful love story.

Thank you so much! <3
  • Options
    3.11 Insane in the brain

27_5_16_21_26_02.png

"Look who it is! My favourite cousin!" Stan gloated as he hugged Farrah. "I'll tell Troian and Tatum." She teased, even after four years of college keeping their contact limited, she felt more at ease with Stan. "Oh right, yeah. They're fun too." He said giving her a playful wink. "So glad you came today, normally just your dad visits." Farrah smiled nervously. "No offence, but your mother said... Twan would come home today." Stan softly pushed her shoulder. "None taken."

27_5_16_21_26_29.png

"I'm glad you're here too, though!" She quickly added, smiling broadly. "Only one month and you're a free man." Stan shook his head in laughter. "Sort of, I'll have to get a job though." Farrah's cheeks turned red. "I know, I just thought..." She stuttered, afraid to admit how her very own job hunting had went. "No more dorms!" She made up quickly. "Well, that's true." Stan admitted. "Let's go in." He then said, opening the door.

27_5_16_21_33_26.png

Inside Ella was already waiting for Farrah. "Darling, I was just telling your father what a beautiful young woman you had become." She gushed, eyeing her up and down. "I love my boys, don't get me wrong, but plum. I wished I had a girl." Farrah smiled. "Hello to you too, how's life here?" Her father laughed from the couch. "Don't feel so overwhelmed, Farrah." He teased.

27_5_16_21_36_58.png

Farrah sat herself down at the table. "Where is Twan? I missed that little rascal." She asked, giving Stan a quick wink. "Oh dear, he's still at day-care. We're expecting him home any moment from now." The fact that her six year old cousin still went to a day-care was getting used to at first. But now it was as normal as eating grilled cheese for lunch. "Does he enjoy himself there?" She asked, her hands leaning in her lap. Polite talk really was her thing.

27_5_16_21_37_23.png

"As good as he enjoys anything." Ella answered, her expression flickering for a second. "So, yes. He enjoys himself a lot." Phantom added, softly squeezing his wife's hand. "I'm so glad to hear that." Farrah said oblivious to the happenings in front of her. Ella pulling her hand back, Phantom trying to make eye contact with his wife and Stan uncomfortably shifting is his seat. He scraped his throat a little as a knock was heard at the door. Blue stood up and opened it.

27_5_16_21_45_38.png

"Hey honey, how was your day?" Farrah asked, turned in her seat. "It was super fun! All my friends were there and we talked and danced and coloured and everything!" Twan's words came out like a waterfall. He didn't move from the door, though. "Honey, everything alright?" Ella asked, noticing her sons behaviour. He gave a quick nod. "Yeah, but there's a boo man laying on the floor. If I come closer he'll grab my feet." Farrah stared at the floor for a few seconds before realizing this was one of Twan's delusions. "Shall I come and get you?" She asked. "No boo man is standing in the way of me hugging my cousin!" Twan happily agreed.

30_5_16_16_42_59.png

Once arriving in the kitchen together Farrah carefully hugged the boy. "I'm so happy to see you!" She said, making his entire face glow. "Me too!" He answered, hugging her a little tighter. "You shine so bright, it drives away anything dark." He then mumbled "Besides, your hair smells nice." Farrah smiled at the compliment. "Well thank you, I washed it this morning." After Twan was finally ready to let go he glanced at his parents. "Can I have chips?" He asked. "It's four am." Ella moaned, but Phantom patted his son's head. "Sure."

27_5_16_21_48_13.png

As soon as Twan sat down, he shoved the bowl over to Farrah. "You looked hungry." He commented, making her laugh. "Well thank you! That's very considerate of you." She praised him, before thankfully taking a bite. Farrah wasn't really hungry, but Twan lit up at the gesture. "They're my favourite, mommy always gets them for me and the Doctor." Farrah glanced over at Phantom to see if 'The Doctor' was a real person. His expression told her he wasn't. "Is it his favourite too?" She asked nevertheless.

27_5_16_21_47_37.png

"No the Doctor always yells at me if we don't have sweet pepper, and I don't like sweet pepper. I only like cheese union. And he doesn't dislike cheese union, he just likes sweet pepper better. But he just won't keep quiet, like this." A horrible shrieking escaped Twan's mouth as he mimicked one of his schizophrenic companions. Softly Farrah squeezed his shoulder, making him stop. "Well that's not nice of the doctor. If he behaves like that you shouldn't share your snack with him at all." Twan shook his head. "He won't accept that." He murmured, at this point Phantom and Ella glanced at each other. "Twan, honey, how about you and your brother go outside for a bit?" Ella asked, pleading her other son.

30_5_16_16_46_22.png

Farrah stood up as Twan did so. "Hey champ, I won't be here when you come back." She said, making his face fall. "Promise me you won't be scared too much." Twan bravely nodded. "I promise! But you have to promise to stop by more often." Farrah winked at him. "I promise."
  • Options
    LluviaRainLluviaRain Posts: 2,199 Member
    Didn't realise this update was here :s I'll try and pay more attention to this thread in the future :)
    Not sure what to put here... so hi
  • Options
    cupcake12 wrote: »
    Didn't realise this update was here :s I'll try and pay more attention to this thread in the future :)

The update got posted today, don't worry about it too much :blush:
    You could always bookmark the thread, that way you'll know whenever something's posted on here!
  • Options
    Spottydog714Spottydog714 Posts: 2,518 Member
    All caught up =)
    EkpFDaf.png
    Stories: Looking For Mum's Murderer | The Bachelorette | Fifteen
  • Options
    LluviaRainLluviaRain Posts: 2,199 Member
    Bookmarked! :)
    Not sure what to put here... so hi
  • Options
    KamioKamio Posts: 2,213 Member
    @Sterretjeee - I missed the last few updates!! What are you doing too me??? Tatum's happy ending was beautiful! :heart:

But Twan. My heart broke :heartbreak:

He's such a sweet child. You hit me in the feels! Looooooved catching up!!!
    Simming since 2001!! Origin ID: KamioMax[/center]