May 23rd - It's time for a new Laundry List! You can read more on what's coming next here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

THE MOLE: Season 5 --> Survivor Edition!

Comments

• Options
    HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 14,694 Member
    Just run into the mountain and you'll magically climb it XD

Some of them are REALLY well equipped for climbing... Complete with skirts and dresses and high heels XD
  • Options
    x_MG_xx_MG_x Posts: 21,308 Member
    Turner wrote: »
    We got some SERIOUS rock climbers on our hands, folks.

Screenshot.jpg

Screenshot_2.jpg

This reminds of Saints Row IV.
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    Kaliko103Kaliko103 Posts: 9,402 Member
    x_MG_x wrote: »
    We got some SERIOUS rock climbers on our hands, folks.

Screenshot.jpg

Screenshot_2.jpg

This reminds of Saints Row IV.
    Lol, yep.
  • Options
    TurnerTurner Posts: 10,748 Member
    Sorry guys. Still gonna be awhile. School and work have overwhelmed me big time. It'll likely be another week unfortunately. But then we'll be able to get things rolling again. :)
  • Options
    lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 17,819 Member
    BWahaha! That picture! :D Turner, please take your time. I'm...Mason's...invested too much for me to not come back.
    Origin ID: lovesstorms
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    - 20 Things About Highly Creative People
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options
    edited May 2016
    Turner what happened to the partial episode?

It is now a draft.
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    x_MG_x wrote: »
    Turner what happened to the partial episode?

It is now a draft.

yeah I turned it to a draft to edit it
  • Options
    edited May 2016
    BWahaha! That picture! :D Turner, please take your time. I'm...Mason's...invested too much for me to not come back.

That's nice to hear... Thank you for the commitment :-)
    Post edited by Turner on
  • Options
    Turner, check your e-mail!
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    Episode incoming......
  • Options
    http://turnersthemole5.blogspot.com/2016/04/episode-9-drop-your-pants.html

Enjoy the read :) Sorry for the terribly long wait... I've been so busy. But the episode is extra long to make up for that ;)
  • Options
    M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,823 Member
    S
    P
    O
    I
    L
    E
    R

P
    R
    E
    V
    E
    N
    T
    I
    O
    N

S
    P
    A
    C
    E

!
    !
    !
    !
    !

Banner.png
  • Options
    HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 14,694 Member
    I love Georgie talking fast so that Artie doesn't understand XD Genius :P I wonder if Artie would have trouble understand Whitney speak :P

Love all the Spongebob references XD "So much later that the old narrator got tired of waiting and they had to hire a new one"

Ah. I know EXACTLY who to blame for this mission's results XD
  • Options
    edited May 2016
    Can't comment too much due to imminent class, but one really funny part: all the Spongebob pics of time passing. Kinda like how much time Turner would say writing the Episode cost him. :3

Oh, and Artie goes EXPLOSIVO! BOOM BOOM! >XD
    Banner.png
  • Options
    KelvinKelvin Posts: 6,899 Member
    Adrian: "It's okay, really, man. I don't discriminate in bed." ;-)

Hahaha, this line with that smiley face... Hahahaha :joy:
    chicken-run-ginger-i-just-decided-i-dont-care-idc-gif-20619284.gif
    ._.
  • Options
    AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,979 Member
    Awesome! Episode..... ;) Looks like if the challenge was fun...
  • Options
    edited May 2016
    Linda: "Sweet! You guys won't regret this.... I've had abundant experience in being the leader! I was once a leader of the Dragonborns, and I was the head of the Inquisition at one point too, plus I was the mayor of a town full of anthropomorphic animals, and another period in my life I was-"
    EVERYONE: "WE GET IT!"
    :smiley:

Whitney: "Who do you like, think I am? Some kind of like, dumbo or something?"
    :smiley:

Mason: "How about you show me yours if I show you mine?"
    Adrian: "Gross. Double no."
    :o:smiley:

https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-nnzWj_WBFmM/Vzqv89yH2BI/AAAAAAAAXps/IF8X3rRWUNw-wpNdsV-xUO9CzNybNAbcgCLcB/s1600/Screenshot-32.jpg
    Great picture into context. :smiley:

maxresdefault.jpg
    Shouldn't the mission be over by then though. :/:smiley:

Screenshot-49.jpg
    Artie: "I am un statue. I am ciment. I part of wall now." :smiley:

Linda: "You certainly have a point.... Let me scratch my tummy and stare into oblivion and act deep in thought for a moment, please." :smiley:

Whitney: *fake coughs* "No!" *actually coughs* "Help I'm choking!" :smiley:

Whitney: "Okey-dokey, artie-chokee! ...That's totally an odd saying! What's Artie choking on??" :smiley: Ironic, considering the previous comment.

Georgie: "Slicing their throat should also be an option."
    Linda: "Can't. Don't have my swords with me."
    Georgie: "..." :smiley:

APRICOT: "OWH! STUPID BLOODY WALL! ... And now, stupid bloody nose...." :smiley:

Screenshot-77.jpg
    Artie: "Oui! Oui I am. KABOOM!!! YOU ALLZ DEAD."

Now watching the successor of the Escape Room! :smiley: Evi Hanssen is testing it right now live on DWDD! :smiley:
    Banner.png
  • Options
    HayloHusky wrote: »
    I love Georgie talking fast so that Artie doesn't understand XD Genius :P I wonder if Artie would have trouble understand Whitney speak :P

Love all the Spongebob references XD "So much later that the old narrator got tired of waiting and they had to hire a new one"

Ah. I know EXACTLY who to blame for this mission's results XD

Haha yeah I realized it would be a good way to communicate "privately". English is pretty much Artie's last language, so she's obviously not fluent. And Whitney's "dialect" certainly doesn't make it easier for Artie to understand XD Whitney's stupidity might actually rub off on Artie, since Artie doesn't really know better. She probably realizes though that using "like" excessively isn't proper English.

I was watching a youtube video and he kept adding all those Spongebob time cards, so I had to do the same. :p I thought it was so funny. The voice is the funniest part of it though. :joy:

In the episode or in real life? :p
    The episode mission is loosely based off of what you guys do in the mission, as most of you probably already know. Some stuff I add, some I subtract, some I change, etc. I pretty much only stick to the big points. But I also try and represent the "big players" of the mission, AKA, the people that contributed the most. That's why some sims were shown more than others, since their creators had a bigger role in the mission.
  • Options
    ChocoCub wrote: »
    Adrian: "It's okay, really, man. I don't discriminate in bed." ;-)

Hahaha, this line with that smiley face... Hahahaha :joy:

Hahaha, yeah, Adrian is sure the err.... Firecracker?
    Good to have you as a lurker, Choco, didn't know you were still following along. :-)
  • Options
    Alleenmens wrote: »
    Awesome! Episode..... ;) Looks like if the challenge was fun...

It went well, but it's more fun when everyone's engaged and active, which wasn't exactly the case. But oh well. :p
    I was actually thinking of hosting it one of these weekends instead of mafia... ;) It's nice to spice things up every once in a while.
  • Options

Now watching the successor of the Escape Room! :smiley: Evi Hanssen is testing it right now live on DWDD! :smiley:

Thanks for the awesomely long comment! It's great to see what you enjoyed in the episode :smiley:

Ooohh... What's the Escape Room??
  • Options
    QUIZ HAS BEEN SENT
  • Options

Thanks for the awesomely long comment! It's great to see what you enjoyed in the episode :smiley:

Ooohh... What's the Escape Room??

Slightly ironic that you're asking, it's the same principle as the Pirate Mission on Season 3. You're locked up in a room and then have to use objects inside the room to try and find a way to escape from it. It often goes accompanied with puzzles etc.

What Evi did was the opposite: A bit of a Mission Impossible type of thing where you have to find your way in to a certain place. In her case gather 2 keys and put them in a vault to open it while going through a laser maze.
    Banner.png
  • Options
    edited May 2016
    FYI. I am no longer doing the twist I had planned for next season. Because of that.... I need ideas. :p

Season 7 will be the Pet Edition, and Season 8 will be All-Stars. Season 6, however, is still unknown. So if you have any brilliant twists in mind (or not-so-brilliant), PLEASE let me know :blush: (through email or on here, whichever)

EDIT: Lol I already came up with a brand-spanking new idea in my mind that I really like. But I'm still open to other ideas :)
    Post edited by Turner on
  • Options
    Kaliko103Kaliko103 Posts: 9,402 Member
    Sent my stuff. I'm doomed >.< I'll be surprised if I'm not eliminated.