Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Nolan Refurbished - Owning an Abandoned Restaurant (IMAGE/STORY HEAVY)

Comments

• Options
    MightydanMightydan Posts: 2,983 Member
    edited February 2016
  • Options
    That was awesome! I've never had a ghost come back to life so that was pretty cool to see.
  • Options
    ENolanENolan Posts: 2,735 Member
    @Mightydan It can be a time-consuming process, but it's a valuable one if you want to have that extra control in your game. That being said, just one more left!
  • Options
    ENolan wrote: »
    @Mightydan It can be a time-consuming process, but it's a valuable one if you want to have that extra control in your game. That being said, just one more left!

I don't know man, seems like it will become a bit easier pretty soon. Well, at least if the RNG gods are on your side.
  • Options
    Mightydan wrote: »
    ENolan wrote: »

I don't know man, seems like it will become a bit easier pretty soon. Well, at least if the RNG gods are on your side.

Oh, yeah. I forgot about that feature coming up. Well, not like we'd find a well in an industrialized Newcrest right now anyway... (ONAN Newcrest has been around since before they gave it a text description!)
  • Options
    edited February 2016
    @06Bon06 @dmel15 @Esine @Amazingamphy @Nhicks @SimGuruDrake @afiery1 @Ginzu19 @Mightydan @MDianaSanders @Crackseed @blaznfalcn @ilovebunnys65 @Ceres_Meiriona @Heaveness @Rojo De Guy @Pary @Ayumap @blunote00 @simsluvr90 @Orchid13 @luthienrising

I added a few new people I thought would appreciate this tale, too. Sorry if it was way too late in the story; I'd ask you to click page one if you wanted to see where this all began before reading this post.

But, I'm crafting Part 2 outside of this forum right now, so an unmentioned party thought of a good mini-story from our canon playthrough in between the two parts (I won't name her here...erinnolanconfident2_by_rvu-d9r9r5j.png) so here it is.

- Princess Kayla's Intermission -

(ONAN Movie playing as we watch...)
    intermission1_by_rvu-d9r9rng.png
    intermission2_by_rvu-d9r9rmq.png
    Princess Kayla: (Breaks into tears)
    Eryk: Kayla?! What's wrong? I thought you said you wanted to see this!

intermission3_by_rvu-d9r9rmh.png
    P.Kayla: (Calms down) I di... (Sniffles) I did. It's just... Well, it's just awkward to see my sister die or be in a relationship with someone I'm in a relationship with. You know?
    EN: I guess I could understand that... Still, you wanted to look through to other dimensions.
    P.Kayla: That doesn't stop it from bothering you. You have a twin sister, too; imagine her and your love in a fiery hot romance without you in the picture. It's not the most pleasant image...

(Both sit in silence for a minute...)

intermission4_by_rvu-d9r9rlx.png
    EN: You know I didn't need that image in my head, thank you.
    P.Kayla: Well, you know my position now, at least.

Later...

intermission5_by_rvu-d9r9rkc.png
    P.Kayla: How do these Nolans have all this trans-dimensional technology anyway? I'm royalty and I can't even buy this c-(Clicks into Stories section of a nondescript forum... :smirk:) What's this? "RED+BLACK: From Princess to Prisoner?" Well, at least it's relatable...
    Approval Earned: "Of course I approve! I had the idea!" :smirk:

intermission_erin1_by_rvu-d9r9rhw.png

Erin: Sorry, "Princess..." But you're not leaving this hold now.
    Kayla: Bu...But I...

intermission_erin2_by_rvu-d9r9rhc.png

Erin: ..."Don't want to leave?" I'm definitely getting that message from you...
    Kayla: I... Yes...

intermission6_by_rvu-d9r9rl2.png
    P.Kayla: OH... MY... GOD.......

intermission7_by_rvu-d9r9rjl.png
    P.Kayla: NOLAN! Where's the time machine?! I need to stop me from saying that thing about your sister and I!

- End -

Hope you enjoyed it! I'll see you guys in ONAN Episode 4: Part 2!
    Post edited by ENolan on
  • Options
    Another great episode, mate! Those screenshots are looking sharp and you did a fantastic job capturing the right poses and facial expressions for the story. Also, I approve of Princess Kayla's necklace.
  • Options
    HeavenessHeaveness Posts: 647 Member
    I like where the story going so far! I love the poses and facial expressions on each screenshots because I can imagine how they are saying their lines as if it was in-game. Thanks for the tag ENolan and sorry for late reply. I forgot to bookmark this before when I was reading the last episode. :) Keep it up! Whoop whoop! :*<3
    My Origin ID: Heaveness680
  • Options
    ParyPary Posts: 6,871 Member
    I LOL'd at the last bit, that was hilarious. Also, there isn't much about TS4 that I actually like, but the ghost colours in your story are very pretty. You've captured them well. Not just the ghosts, but all the characters.
    Bookmarked, since I have notes turned off :) Thanks for the heads up, it's awesome <3
    Sims 3 Household Exchange - Share your households!
    PoppySims Archive
    InnaLisa Pose Archive
    Devolution of Sims - a once customisable open world sandbox which has become a DLC Party catalog in a shoebox
    I ♡ Pudding
  • Options
    blunote00blunote00 Posts: 18,476 Member
    Glad you tagged me. This was well worth the read. Idk how you get the shots you do (they look AWESOME) my game looks nothing like this. You definitely have me wanting more. You're writing style is kind of twisted... me like! >:) Can't wait to see what's next. ;)
    Will occasionally provide tech support on this forum or over on Answer HQ. ▬ At my age, competence is a turn on! (©¿©)
    DO NOT - PM me tech ?s/issues. ▬ DO create a thread in it's respective Technical Forum. Vacation goes by way too fast!
    US Links ► (TS3), Help for all things Sims (Answer HQ).
  • Options
    edited March 2016
    @06Bon06 @dmel15 @Esine @Amazingamphy @Nhicks @SimGuruDrake @afiery1 @Ginzu19 @Mightydan @MDianaSanders @Crackseed @blaznfalcn @ilovebunnys65 @Ceres_Meiriona @Heaveness @Rojo De Guy @Pary @Ayumap @blunote00 @simsluvr90 @Orchid13

I added a few new people I thought would appreciate this tale, too. Sorry if it was way too late in the story; I'd ask you to click page one if you wanted to see where this all began before reading this post.

Now that the warning is out of the way, on to PART TWO...

onane4_keiralook_by_rvu-d9mxpbs.jpg

unbounddetermination_by_rvu-d9u2sbt.png

"Any day now... Any day now, I'll be breathing like this never happened... And you'll simply be a waste of space, you overestimated, sorry excuse for a wet nap!"
    The spirit would go repeatedly to Isabella Goth's sealed remains, gloating to the dead clone that she'd be the one to come out on top. Princess Keira Arrington suffered the longest and harbored the darkest feelings. Only feeling the bonds she had with others kept her from ravaging Newcrest and the world beyond.

07_26_15_3_15am_by_rvu-d9mxbks.png
    She'd spend hours in front of my mirror, giving herself confidence to face the day, even if most would turn their back in fear of her.

07_22_15_3_34am_by_rvu-d9qomzy.png
    07_22_15_2_45pm_by_rvu-d9qon0k.png
    She'd practice yoga and meditate day and night, trying to find a new piece of mind that she'd lost while being tortured...

07_22_15_12_26pm_by_rvu-d9qon90.png
    She'd hack into the tightest security systems to pay bills so I could focus on developing the reviving serum for the fallen victims.

07_24_15_12_13pm_2_by_rvu-d9qonkf.png
    She'd haunt one of her family's estates, trying to remind them that she was still around (As unnecessary as that really was.)

07_25_15_2_44am_by_rvu-d9qonjk.png
    She'd feed her favorite cowplant, who she named Magnus for some odd reason. (Princesses and their lore, huh?)

07_23_15_1_59am_by_rvu-d9qonnj.png
    She'd even try to provide relief to me in times of tension and stress. Problem was, even if I could feel her, the gloves I wore constantly were meant to stop my killer touch from harming someone again. They were worn since the incident and not even a beautiful Ghost Princess was going to convince me to take them off.

Eventually, I garnered enough ingredients to make one last batch of ambrosia for the deceased young royal and I called a party to celebrate her revival. Unfortunately, I wasn't exactly never weary and had to sleep at that point. Keira still spent time with her parents and the massive extended family that had formed at this point.

07_26_15_1_27pm_by_rvu-d9qop3m.png
    07_26_15_2_06am_by_rvu-d93wnhj.png

Realizing that I didn't need a whole night's sleep (like usual... :/ ), I got up halfway through the party to cook the dish of ambrosia. It was too late for anyone to see; everyone had gone home at the point of finishing and the revived victims had gone to bed. Keira was always energetic in her afterlife, so she was the only to notice. Thank god, too, because I hated leaving her as the only victim for this long.

07_26_15_12_55pm_by_rvu-d99rk92.png
    07_26_15_12_56pm_by_rvu-d99rk8y.png

As with the others, the effects were instantaneous. Keira had been returned to life. However, she was, without a doubt, the happiest of the four to be alive again!

07_26_15_12_57pm_2_by_rvu-d93wnde.png

To my surprise, while I went back to bed to finish sleeping (typical... :unamused: ), Keira's fellow victims woke up and went to go see their sister-in-arms. Mortimer was also still hanging around Nolan Refurbished, to my surprise. They all spent hours talking into the morning after that. Bella had even hugged Keira at the end when they all began to carry on with their day.

07_26_15_1_26pm_by_rvu-d9mxlba.png
    07_26_15_1_32pm_by_rvu-d9qoq4v.png

I didn't wake up for a while, even as I had a home finally full of live individuals again. When I did, I called for another party; it felt repetitive, but I had to get the families reunited again, especially the princess' family. She had haunted them enough; it was time for them to embrace their fallen daughter and sister again. I was happy to see they wasted no time to hug her tightly again without having to prompt it.

07_27_15_12_13am_by_rvu-d93wnb6.png
    07_27_15_12_14am_by_rvu-d93wnaj.png
    07_27_15_12_20am_2_by_rvu-d93wn8b.png
    07_27_15_12_20am_by_rvu-d93wn9k.png

Following the party was, to no one's surprise, an invitation to a party being held by our next door neighbors. Every house in Newcrest had been quiet up until the string of revivals and, with news spreading that Newcrest was no longer haunted, people were coming back to their homes and celebrating the end of a nightmare. To cement the idea, Keira and I accepted and immediately went from the end of our party to the start of theirs. Problem was, despite what seemed like all of the neighborhood actually attending, the party was short-lived. That was perfectly fine by me; with Keira back in the flesh, I had other plans...

07_27_15_12_57pm_by_rvu-d9mxlwf.png
    Keira: ...And that's why you can't believe anyone even lives in those houses over the bridge!
    (crowd mumbles)
    Eryk: Keira, I don't think they wanted a logical lecture... Well, to be honest, I think they all want to be away from here more than anything, like me. Can we go?
    Keira: Yeah, I don't see a point to continuing here.

thefirsttouch1_by_rvu-d9mxlwx.png

Keira: So... Why are we in the bedroom? There's still plenty of daylight outside!
    Eryk: I wanted to make sure we can have this moment just perfectly lit up. It's finally THAT time...
    Keira: Wait! What time?!
    Eryk (Going into bathroom) Just get out of the dress and back into your normal clothes.
    Keira: Um... Ok?
    (Comes out)
    Keira: So, what were you wanting to do to me in my regu-Oh....

thefirsttouch2_by_rvu-d9mxlwl.png

Eryk: I wanted the first person I touched again to be the woman who trusted and stayed with me past her end.
    Keira: (sniffle) And you said you were heartless...

Life went by really fast after that day. Keira's schedule filled up quicker than mine did, considering she had a list of things she wanted to do if she was ever revived. She'd spend quality time with family.

08_02_15_1_06pm_by_rvu-d9mxlv7.png

She'd feed and play with Magnus.

keiraandmagnus_by_rvu-d9mxlr3.png

She even helped take care of setting up her brother's and Sophie's wedding, being a pillar of support for her little royal pain-in-the-backside brother!

kalebwedding1_by_rvu-d9mxlw6.png

Keira: You feeling ready for this, Kaleb?
    Kaleb: I'm still taking it all in. I'm the youngest and yet, I'm getting married before you and Kayla! Plus, don't you have a problem with me marrying ahead of you? You lose the throne if I do!
    Keira: Don't worry about me, wittle Kaweb. I've experienced greater things than being queen; I'm good without the crown.

kalebwedding2_by_rvu-d93wnck.png

Eryk: Heh! He looks so unready for this. Glad you made sure this was a private affair.
    Keira: Believe me, I couldn't afford to let him do this with a crowd. He'd wet on Sophie before he got the ring on!
    Julianne: So long as he treats my sister-in-law the right way, I'll be happy either way.
    Keira: Same here.

(Later that night)

kalebwedding3_by_rvu-d93wnbu.png

Eryk: You know you have a reception to attend, right?
    Keira: I made my rounds before I came out here. I needed just the right moment to tell you our plans for next week.
    Eryk: Our plans?

08_03_15_7_36pm_by_rvu-d9mxlup.png

Keira: Wasn't a bad plan, right?
    Eryk: Not at all! It's just way out of our comfort zone!
    Keira: After what we've been through, I think that describes how our lives have been perfectly.

The vacation was surprisingly eventful, despite Keira's intentions to make it a relaxing one. She nearly burnt down her campsite because of a single marshmallow, threw a party with fellow vacationers she never would've hung out with normally, and even threatened a hermit who was harassing me, scaring the guy away from his own home!

08_03_15_7_45pm_by_rvu-d9mxlui.png
    08_03_15_9_22pm_by_rvu-d9mxluc.png
    08_04_15_2_46pm_by_rvu-d9mxlu5.png

The vacation was nearing its end, so it only seemed right to launch one final surprise on Princess Arrington...

08_05_15_12_44am_2_by_rvu-d9mxlt5.png

Keira: Whoa... You aren't looking so good. Is everything alright?
    Eryk: I... think I need to take... a break.

08_05_15_12_45am_by_rvu-d9mxlsc.png

Keira: Well, don't wait to do it! I don't want you falling apart on-Wait, what are you doing?!
    Eryk: Getting this heavy thing out of my pocket. It's really weighing on me.

08_05_15_12_45am_2_by_rvu-d9mxls1.png

Keira: OH... MY... WORD...
    Eryk: That word is "Yes," right?
    Keira: YES!

08_05_15_12_46am_by_rvu-d9mxlrl.png

Keira: You know I couldn't say no.
    Eryk: Yeah, I was betting on it.

(One month later {Keira's ridiculously quick when it comes to setting things up})

08_15_15_2_09pm_by_rvu-d9mxlqp.png

Mortimer: Look at you! All dressed up and ready for the big day!
    Eryk: Thanks, Mortimer. And again, sorry for everything that happened.
    Mortimer: My boy, I told you already, it's all water under the bridge with us. You gave me my wife back and that's all that matters. Speaking of wives, I saw your soon-to-be-wife when her sister and Bella were preparing her. You, my friend, are one lucky man.
    Eryk: Either that or very persistent.
    Mortimer: HA! Yes, sometimes they go hand in hand! No matter! Good luck tonight!

The wedding couldn't have gone smoother. We made sure there were no lockable doors, underground chambers, clones of Bella, jealous spirits, and hungry cowplants nearby before exchanging vows and rings. Both of us could hardly contain our excitement, but fortunately enough, no one died of hyper emotions. It was a good night all around as the families of the victims even continued bonding long after the cake was cut.
    08_15_15_2_20pm_by_rvu-d9mxlq7.png
    08_15_15_2_21pm_by_rvu-d9mxlpf.png
    08_15_15_2_18pm_by_rvu-d9mxlqg.png
    08_15_15_2_40pm_by_rvu-d9mxlp5.png
    08_15_15_3_17pm_by_rvu-d9mxloy.png

After the party dwindled to people passing out from exhaustion, we all finally called it a night (or morning, depending on your attitude) and returned to our homes. Sure enough, that time was still busy for the newlyweds. There were still some things left unfinished for Keira Nolan...

victorycry_by_rvu-d9u2sbh.png
    Keira: Ha! One question, Izzy: HOW DO YOU LIKE ME NOW?! Oh, that's right; you can't answer me because the four of us tore your spirit apart. I don't care if my behavior isn't noble or regal anymore; you took my life and then tried to sacrifice my soul after you ran away! What a coward. I hope your "omnipotent" E.N.D. doesn't even acknowledge your existence anymore. In fact, I hope that E.N.D. and the rest of those spectres are stewing angrily in your failure now. Because of the sheer irony of all of this; you were born of an illicit relationship then tried to remove all those who had real ones. Now look at our lives; Bella's back home and couldn't be more loyal, Sophie's now a loving queen to my little brother's king, Julianne's pregnant with Sophie's brother's child, and I'm finally with my one true love. I know you can't hear me, but I hope you know how much you actually did for us. You tried to eliminate us all, me especially. But, guess what, demon...

daybreak2_keiraslive_by_rvu-d9mxn3l.png

I'm still here...
    Post edited by ENolan on
  • Options
    BobSkellingtonBobSkellington Posts: 9,206 Member
    Loved episode 4 :)
    Beauty obtains attention, but personality is what captures the heart. ♥
    sox3c8.jpg
  • Options
    That was awesome! The screenshots were fantastic, as always, especially that last shot.
  • Options
    Orchid13Orchid13 Posts: 8,823 Member
    Awesome :) you can put it in your siggie so ppl can follow it. I did that with my story
    21mbz47.jpg
  • Options
    @BobSkellington @Orchid13 Thanks guys. Sorry I introduced you to it so late. I reorganized the OP so you can catch up if you'd like. And yes, Orchid, I do plan to add this to my signature.

@Mightydan Definitely glad you enjoyed it. And if you liked this set of pictures, you'll love the next round...
  • Options
    HeavenessHeaveness Posts: 647 Member
    Grats on getting the new episode out! I really love how each screenshot is very expressive! :D<3 Keira & Eryk are so hot~ :) I thought Izzy was floating in the last screenshot! lol great story so far, thanks for the link~
    My Origin ID: Heaveness680
  • Options
    Savage_Patch_KiddSavage_Patch_Kidd Posts: 2,937 Member
    So glad I found this!!

Great read :star:
    tumblr_oy1xa2eHV31uvsi7jo2_1280.gif
  • Options
    Well worth the wait! Loved the story and screenshots... You seem to get that perfect shot every time. :p
    Another great one. :)
    Will occasionally provide tech support on this forum or over on Answer HQ. ▬ At my age, competence is a turn on! (©¿©)
    DO NOT - PM me tech ?s/issues. ▬ DO create a thread in it's respective Technical Forum. Vacation goes by way too fast!
  • Options
    ParyPary Posts: 6,871 Member
    Awesome update ! I love the cute faces at the wedding. <3
    Sims 3 Household Exchange - Share your households!
    PoppySims Archive
    InnaLisa Pose Archive
    Devolution of Sims - a once customisable open world sandbox which has become a DLC Party catalog in a shoebox
    I ♡ Pudding
  • Options
    @Heaveness Well, now I'm certainly blushing!

@blunote00 @Pary @Esine Well, here's hoping what's next tops this!
  • Options
    edited March 2016
    @06Bon06 @dmel15 @Esine @Amazingamphy @Nhicks @SimGuruDrake @afiery1 @Ginzu19 @Mightydan @MDianaSanders @Crackseed @blaznfalcn @ilovebunnys65 @Ceres_Meiriona @Heaveness @Rojo De Guy @Pary @Ayumap @blunote00 @simsluvr90 @Orchid13 @Scobre

I added a few people I know would like the story here, so if you'd like to catch up please head to original post for the complete bookmark list. For those who've been here for the long haul, I know what you're thinking... "Is it that time already?! Did this not take months to complete?!" Suffice it to say, yes? Enough blabber, time to advance!

onan5_cover__2__by_rvu-d9uyvnj.jpg

"Hard to believe it's over, huh?"

07_24_15_2_58pm_by_rvu-d9qove2.png

"What is?"

07_24_15_2_57pm_3_by_rvu-d9qovef.png

"Living here. I'll almost miss it."

07_24_15_2_55pm_3_by_rvu-d9qovg1.png

"Please don't. Despite what we have, I still think it was a mistake trying to solve what happened here before I moved in."

07_24_15_2_55pm_2_by_rvu-d9qovgk.png

"Come to think of it, I don't even remember how I ended up finding an interest to come here in the first place!"

07_24_15_2_57pm_2_by_rvu-d9qoveo.png

"I think that's a story for a different day..."

After the wedding, we wasted no time in preparing for the honeymoon. Ironically, the honeymoon consisted of packing up everything we had in Nolan Refurbished and moving it our new home. Keira's parents, James and Juliet Arrington, abdicated their throne in favor of Crown Prince Kaleb and his new bride, Princess Sophie, and moved to a brand new estate, leaving their old home to us. It wasn't a bad setup and Keira was definitely looking forward to adding some of her technological touches to the old estate where she grew up spending her summers. However, such a sudden move meant no one was exactly buying the lot where the dreaded incident occurred, leaving it still in the Nolan name. Thankfully, we weren't exactly leaving it as a museum...

08_26_15_2_36pm_by_rvu-d9mxlos.png

Keira: That took forever, but it should do the trick!

08_26_15_2_39pm_by_rvu-d9mxloj.png

Juliet: Oh, Keira! I took too long! I wanted to see my big girl sweating as she worked with heavy steel!
    Keira: Mother, you know I'm not the riveter type of woman. Why work hard when you can work smart anyway?

08_26_15_2_41pm_by_rvu-d9mxlo9.png

Juliet: Yes, I know. It was just an image that your father and I wanted to see. Still, we're glad you're back and that you're coming back home. The old haunt isn't the same without all my little princesses and princes running around.
    Keira: PLEASE don't say haunt.
    Juliet: Oops! I'm sorry, dear.

08_26_15_2_44pm_2_by_rvu-d9mxlnw.png

Eryk: Yeah, please don't say haunt around us. I'd like my wife to be physically there to embrace. Speaking of which... (^Look above^) You really do look great with my necklace on. How's my favorite royal outcast doing?
    Keira: Hehe, just putting the finishing touches on the lot before we move back to the old chateau. Wait! Mother, where are you, father, and Kayla going to live?

08_26_15_2_44pm_3_by_rvu-d9mxlnf.png

Juliet: Oh, not to worry, my darling! Your sister started a reality dating show where she makes the richest billionaire moguls' sons look like complete fools in humiliating activities whilst they try to win her affection, so she's off in her own palace north of Veronaville! As for your father and I, we demolished some decrepit foothill called Monte Vista and used your Instantaneous World Editor to build us a larger palace!
    Keira: Demolished? What of the people who lived there? And their homes?!
    Juliet: What people?
    Keira: Oh, dear...

08_26_15_2_45pm_by_rvu-d9mxln5.png

Eryk: Right... Well, we better get out of here. It's getting too late to be out in Newcrest.
    Keira: Please, hurry. I sense that pervy hermit coming by and I'm not interested in him getting close to-
    Eryk: Already teleporting us out of here! Stand by!

(Later that night)

08_26_15_2_56pm_by_rvu-d9mxlx3.png

Eryk: You know, I think this is really the first moment we've had by ourselves.
    Keira: No demon Isabella, no vengeful spirits, no lingering sense of darkness, doom, or demise. It's funny, I used to think old victorians like these were always full of them.
    Eryk: I don't mind the darkness, doom, and demise, but I'll trade that for every moment I get with you.
    Keira: Mmmm, stop! You know I don't like cliches like that.
    Eryk: Yet you melt for them every time.
    Keira: You know, if we're being cliche and factual right now, I did just remember we haven't actually spent our honeymoon night together...
    Eryk: What? You mean you didn't plan to have a massive dance party to finish our journey off?
    Keira: No. The only one I plan to get together with is you...

(Meanwhile.)

nolrefurb1_by_rvu-d9mx79x.png

"You're kidding me. She actually got away! How?! How does that happen? She spent one horrific night here and YOU LET HER SLIP OUT OF YOUR GRASP!"

nolrefurb2_by_rvu-d9mx7aw.png

"Not just the princess! But all of them! The princess, the loner bro-ette, the librarian, and the husk! You can devour souls, but you couldn't hold on to three women or my shallow shell?! PATHETIC!"

nolrefurb3_by_rvu-d9mx7bk.png

Bella Abandoned: Plus, look at this place! They emptied it! What nightmare lets their prey escape with all their stuff that they have! I swear what's the point of turning people into sims if you aren't going to tortur-

[ ENOUGH ]

Bella Abandoned: What? You can't handle the awful truth?

[ NO ]

goldenerinappears_nolrefurb_by_rvu-d9mx78k.png

[ WHAT I CAN'T HANDLE IS THE AUDACITY OF A PIECE OF TRASH TRYING TO SPEAK WITH SUPERIORITY TO ANY OF THOSE WHO WOULD ATTEMPT TO CLEAN IT AND MAKE IT INTO SOMETHING BETTER. ]

Bella Abandoned: How dare you?! Don't you know I've been in every version of this world, save for th-

goldenerinappears2_nolrefurb_by_rvu-d9mx78n.png

GOLDEN ERIN:
    [ FOOL. YOU HAVE ONLY BEEN IN ONE VERSION OF THIS WORLD AND BARELY FRACTIONS OF YOURSELF HAS EVEN BEEN PLACED IN THE REST OF THEM. YOU WERE LUCKY IF YOU EVEN MADE IT BACK TO SQUARE ONE IN THE LAST WORLD. NOW WHERE DO YOU THINK IN THAT GRAND SCHEME DOES THAT MAKE YOU EVEN SOMEWHAT CLOSE TO ONE OF MY STATURE? I HAVE LONG EXISTED BEFORE THIS WORLD AND YET HERE I AM ATTEMPTING TO GIVE YOU BACK THE SOUL AND MYSTERY YOU HAD IN THE FIRST WORLD. HOW DO YOU FIND THE ABILITY IN THAT TO MAKE AUDACIOUS PLATITUDES AGAINST US? ]

Bella Abandoned: Fine. When you put it that way, I can't argue really. But why take an interest in my plight?

goldenerinappears3_nolrefurb_by_rvu-d9mx78q.png

GOLDEN ERIN:
    [ FOOL. WE TAKE AN INTEREST IN ALL FORMS OF LIFE. WE HAVE OUR LATCHES IN ALL MINDS AND ARE RIGHT THERE WHEN EVERYONE OF THEM IS AT THEIR WORST. IS THAT NOT RIGHT, E.N.D.? ]

nightmareen_nolfurb_by_rvu-d9mx78z.png

E.N.D.

[ in a way. you take interest in their torment, i simply watch them. always lurking behind their active mindset. you would be surprised how little attention is paid to that area. should their mind snap and turn a different direction, i am simply the voyeur observing it up close. should all thoughts suddenly end and the mind goes dark, that is all fine, too. for i am already in the being next to them, down the street, out in the wild, even off the planet. ]

nightmareen_nolrefurb_by_rvu-d9mx797.png

E.N.D.

[ so no matter if they are smart enough to have avoided death or look like me and easily avoid this dimension, THEY CAN NOT EVICT ME FOREVER. Keira Arrington... YOU HAVE OFFICIALLY BECOME MY TOP PRIORITY! ]

"That's enough of that."

inhereyes_by_rvu-d9u0luh.png

"I can't believe I did that."

savedover1_by_rvu-d9u0lx8.png

"I shouldn't have, but I did. All those lives..."

savedover2_by_rvu-d9u0lws.png

Princess Kayla: You talking to yourself again, sis?
    Princess Keira: Yeah, sorry. I know it creeps you out.
    Princess Kayla: Keira, I grew up with you. It doesn't creep me out, but it makes me feel like you don't trust me if you go off on your own and you don't share.
    Princess Keira: I know, I know... It's just... Ugh. I finally found happiness and made others happy, too. But...
    Princess Kayla: But?
    Princess Keira: But I found a fatal error that had... that could... that wanted to end us-Uh, ME! End me personally! I couldn't let it happen to me or anyone close to me, so... I eliminated that dimension.
    Princess Kayla: You cut off a potential threat to us all at the cost of the lives of that dimension containing it, including your own? You seem awfully calm about that. Are you really alright about that or are you worried about something else? Maybe, someone else?

savedover3_by_rvu-d9u0lwf.png

Princess Keira: What? Of course, there's someone else; I wiped out an entire dimension!
    Princess Kayla: No, I know who you're thinking about. You got married! I saw your data files and I know you found someone!
    Princess Keira: Fine, yes. I did find someone. Someone who cared about me whether I was alive or dead, being inventive or just laying around, and not about whether I was rich, royal, or good-looking.
    Princess Kayla: Don't think the good looking part wasn't important, but still, I see what you mean. I wouldn't want to lose someone who actually gave a care outside of their more primitive desires.
    Princess Keira: Exactly. I gave up and eliminated everything to preserve the bigger picture.

savedover4_by_rvu-d9u0lvy.png

???: i wouldn't say you've lost everything, princess.
    Princess Kayla: Oh? Is this that agent you've been working with?
    Princess Keira: It most certainly is. So, tell me, Sans... Is he here?

savedover5_by_rvu-d9u0lvf.png

Sans: yes, ma'am. But there's a slight problem: that last Oversave of yours didn't just save everyone... it blended other realms into this one.
    Princess Keira: Ugh... I expected that much. Well, it's a step in the right direction.

savedover6_by_rvu-d9u0lv0.png

Princess Kayla: How you manage to make friends with Revenants is beyond me....

Footnote: Just a reference for Princess Keira's friend...
    https://youtu.be/ZcoqR9Bwx1Y
    https://youtu.be/zwB8G9f10hk
    Post edited by ENolan on
  • Options
    edited March 2016
    Oh my! Love how the red/gold thing plays off each other... very clever and so evil. Again some awesome pictures. Reading the last bit made my jaw drop. I don't know what to say... speechless! What are you up to? @ENolan :*>:)
  • Options
    ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    edited March 2016
    <3 Thank you for tagging me. I did enjoy reading it and I think you do very well at storytelling. I love how you brought the cloning aspect to Bella Goth. It was very fitting since it reminded me of her clone in the Sims 2. Your stories are very interesting and I can't wait to read more.
    Post edited by Scobre on
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • Options
    Great chapter! I really enjoyed that dimension and data files talk, kinda meta.
  • Options
    @blunote00 I don't know... It seems that, despite Keira's intervention, people are still going to have a bad time soon...

@Scobre Hope you like all of it! I'm hoping future content is worth the revisits, too!

@Mightydan It was the best one I thought came out of a simple tale. It was definitely fourth wall smashing. Now you can see why Chelsea ended up idolizing Keira.

Now I wouldn't be myself if I didn't leave you guys a little glimpse of the future. Good thing that it has plenty of it here in the SPOILER!
    imverysuccessful_by_rvu-d9vil6v.png

I also made a International Women's Day wallpaper featuring the two princesses in the same light as the previous one on my page. I thought I'd share it with you guys. I know a few people who'd appreciate wallpaper quality pictures. @Heaveness @BobSkellington @Rojo De Guy
    keirakayla_iwd_by_rvu-d9vilko.png