Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

All The Single Ladies | Present Your Eligible Bachelorettes

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    MDianaSimsMDianaSims Posts: 4,177 Member
    edited November 2015
    29djlzl.png
    Gallery link
    Name: Candice Innocent
    Aspiration: Serial Romantic (I know, not really marriage material, but I really wanted to share her and you can always change her aspiration)
    344bot5.png
    Traits:
    • Lazy
    • Outgoing
    • Romantic
    Age group: Young Adult
    2i9kunq.png
    Background: (Just copied her Gallery description ;))
    Candice loves to chat, party, dance, flirt, go on dates and make friends. She loves all guys and she just loves love. One thing she doesn't like, is working, money is supposed to grow on trees or better still, just be in your bank account. Will Candice be able to find a (handsome) rich husband or will her indiscriminate love for all men get in the way?
    CC used: None
    Gallery ID: MDianaSims | Simblr
  • Options
    siennaSTARsiennaSTAR Posts: 739 Member
    otkYVNg.png
    Gallery link: Not sure how to find the link, but you can search my tag kissedmisty.
    Name: Shareena Simif
    Aspiration: Soulmate
    Traits:
    • Goofball
    • Childish
    • Squeamish
    Background: Shareena and her father Ahmed are new residents to Willow Creek, having travelled from Al Simhara so that her father could retire from his successful career as a businessman. He has raised Shareena on his own since her mother, a Goofball like her, died from Hysteria while laughing at her own hilarious joke. Ever since, Ahmed has been wary of letting his daughter have too much fun. Even though he is a strict and Hot-Headed man, he's Family Oriented and would do anything to keep what's left of his family together. But Shareena feels stifled! She's a romantic at heart, like her mother, and just wants to find The One.
    CC used: This hijab. I will be uploading a CC-free version after I drive home. :-)
  • Options
    *wipes dust off thread* *cough*
    Right, new Sim - and she's single! (does have a male roommate though)
    15887cj.png
    vfuuxt.png
    Gallery link
    Name: Beth Holmes
    Aspiration: Computer Whiz
    Traits:
    • Geek
    • Clumsy
    • Genius
    svn9ua.png
    Background:
    Beth looks like your very typical girl next door, she used to be a champion gamer in her teens though! She's very tech savvy and loves to help out on computer related issues on her new job as apprentice at Sanders Architects. But, she does love working on architectural things too - especially the modernisation of old (derelict) buildings. Because of her job she recently moved to Windenburg and now lives with her co-worker Demetrius, it's not ideal, but maybe she'll meet Mr Right and move to a more suited home (which she hopes to improve herself ;)).
  • Options
    sims4evasims4eva Posts: 76 Member
    All of these sims are awesome! Kelsi is my favorite, but everyone else comes in close second, and Kelsi only wins because she has ancestors. Sims who are genetically discended from others just have an interesting flare to them because CAS sims are always flawless.

I would post, but I don't have gallery access!
  • Options
    HeavenessHeaveness Posts: 647 Member
    edited February 2016
    I found this dual thread so I thought I post my recent gal on here~ :)

Kmo39PO.png?1
    8h6eV8s.png?1
    6Csm9po.png?2
    Gallery link: Gallery Link over here!
    Name: Annie McCauley
    Aspiration: The Curator
    Traits:
    • Cheerful
    • Loves Outdoors
    • Music Lover
    Background: Annie McCauley is a happy & innocent girl who wants to have a simple yet fulfilling life. She is someone who likely to be more happy for you than you do yourself. Always finding beautiful things in the world even if it's not always perfect by others. She never asks for perfection, just a peace of mind. One of her favorite things to do is just sit by the ocean and watch the beautiful sunset and sing songs. It's always nice to have fun when you are young & innocent~!
    CC used: None, did not use any CC, Gallery pose by Ginzu19 while the other ones are by flowerchamber! :D
    My Origin ID: Heaveness680
  • Options
    @sims4eva Kelsi sounds interesting, hope you can post her soon :)
    And @Heaveness thanks for posting Annie, she's awesome :)
  • Options
    nateslicenateslice Posts: 1,440 Member
    edited February 2016
    Mia Travis. Goofball, Clumsy, Dance Machine.

hxB0Mw3.png

https://www.thesims.com/en_GB/gallery/AE8E5FB6A2E311E58F537B5F533B83B9

She's just a nice, sweet girl-next-door who loves to dance and have fun. I deliberately made her outfits a bit on the frumpy side.
  • Options
    HowGreatThouArtHowGreatThouArt Posts: 1,662 Member
    edited February 2016
    02-13-16_2-58-28nbspPM_zpsgy2stvzf.png

02-13-16_2-58-55nbspPM_zpsj6kio4za.png

Gallery link: https://thesims.com/en_GB/gallery/934D5FF3D21711E58C79D3D914626640?category=households&searchtype=item_name&sortby=newest&time=all&searchquery=Maple&max=50&maxis=false
    Name: Michelle Maple
    Aspiration: Master Mixologist
    Traits:
    • Foodie
    • Romantic
    • Lazy
    Background: Michelle is an easy going girl who eats, sleeps, and breathes all things culinary. Her dream is to become a master mixologist and run her own bar, hopefully with a food-loving cutie by her side.
    CC used: No CC, pose by Neka-mew
    aSE16f8.gif
  • Options
    FallenPrinceFallenPrince Posts: 928 Member
    As you suggested, I will share it my sims in this thread.
    The main ladies of my on-going sims 4 storyline.
    From left to right: October Lionelli (main character), Adelaide Rython, Mariana Lionelli (evil clone), Nina Caliente and Arianna Grey.
    Note: at first, I did not want to put Nina in this, since she is a sim that was already in the town and I did not want people to think I am stealing sims, but her family are actually my favorite townies and I ended up playing with them a lot and they got involved in the storyline (plus I loved the Caliente's in TS2). Also, Arianna Grey was a sim created by my other, create a sim demo, profile. After sims 4 launched and I began playing it, I could not access this profile anymore (for some odd reason). If someone likes her, they can download her and few other sims, if you find an account called : Oracle1996
    f0xfkm.png
  • Options
    edited March 2016
    Thanks for sharing @nateslice @HowGreatThouArt and @FallenPrince :)

I didn't actually expect to have a Sim to share myself, but instead of doing what I planned to do, I spent some time in CAS today. :)

69pze0.jpg
    2h6g3ll.jpg
    Gallery link: https://www.thesims.com/en_GB/gallery/F04435F8E22F11E5834628DE7862265B
    Name: Finn Swift
    Aspiration: The Curator
    Traits:
    • Active
    • Kleptomaniac
    • Loner
    30l2x5i.jpg
    Background:
    Finn may not be the ideal daughter in law, but she has her charms. She's a bit distant at first, but once you get to know her, she's great to have around. There's always something going on in her life. She has a tendency to take things that aren't hers, but she almost always gives them back. Unless it's something that still missing from her collection, then she might just keep it - and run away real fast. So, the question is, is there a Sim-man (or woman) out there who can win her trust and maybe persuade her to better herself (or one that accepts her as she is)? (and doesn't mind telling a white lie to his mother when the odd statuette goes missing)
  • Options
    HeavenessHeaveness Posts: 647 Member
    I have a new feisty lady, I dare anyone to tango with her~ <3 See if you can seduce her through the dance floor, otherwise don't turn into the seduced with her charms~ :) Been awhile since I uploaded here~ ;)

dTKFE3Q.png?2
    yNygvhR.png?2
    4EDuN9o.png?2
    Gallery link: Click here to tango with me~
    Name: Alejandra Barrientos
    Aspiration: Serial Romantic
    Traits:
    • Romantic
    • Dance Machine
    • Self-Assured
    Background: "Think you can handle me?" "Want to try me?" Are the only sentences you will hear from her. Many men tried to conquer her through the dance floor but none were successful. The seducers became the seduced; a true femme fetale. "I prefer a man whose willing to tango with me, even in a pit of hot inferno." Alejandra is one feisty woman; to entice her you might have to become El Diablo yourself!♥
    CC used: None, did not use any CC, Poses are by flowerchamber! :D
    My Origin ID: Heaveness680
  • Options
    I've actually got 3 ladies I haven't shared yet! :open_mouth:

tumblr_o7bwluoOwM1v8k7elo2_1280.jpg
    Gallery link
    Name: Leoni Lotus
    Aspiration: Painter Extraordinaire
    Traits:
    • Loves Outdoors
    • Perfectionist
    • Bookworm
    tumblr_o7bwluoOwM1v8k7elo8_1280.jpg
    Background:
    Leoni is probably the most balanced Sim you’ll ever meet. She loves yoga, meditating and all things zen, you’ll often find her at the spa, hanging out with her club. She also loves gardening and makes money by selling fruits and veggies - and her paintings seem to be popular too. Leoni also loves to sit on a park bench and read a good book.
    tumblr_o7bwluoOwM1v8k7elo10_1280.jpg

tumblr_o83vj2fF7p1v8k7elo7_1280.jpg
    Gallery link
    Name: Annika Rothschild
    Aspiration: Big Happy Family
    Traits:
    • Loves Outdoors
    • Good
    • Bookworm
    tumblr_o83vj2fF7p1v8k7elo9_1280.jpg
    Background:
    Annika grew up as missionary’s daughter in the jungle of South Simrica. She loves to spend time outside and knows how to survive in the wild. Her mother died when Annika was still a little girl. Several years later her father died in a tragic accident involving wild animals. Luckily, she wasn’t left alone, her dad had already gotten a new colleague after the death of his wife, and Annika spent her last teenage years being raised by her “aunt”.
    In her late teens this enjoyed her teaching duties at the Mission, hardly surprising for a bookworm like her. Being home-schooled, Annika knows little of the world we live in. Will she manage to adapt and start a family of her own or will she get stuck in her old ways and live a lonely life reading books - or even worse, will others take advantage of her good soul?
    tumblr_o83vj2fF7p1v8k7elo10_1280.jpg

tumblr_o8i27pCtI41v8k7elo7_1280.jpg
    Gallery link
    Name: Geneviève Bachmann
    Aspiration: Soul Mate
    Traits:
    • Romantic
    • Foodie
    • Neat
    tumblr_o8i27pCtI41v8k7elo10_1280.jpg
    Background:
    Geneviève is a true romantic, she loves to read romance novels and watch Simder by candlelight. Pink is her favourite colour and she loves flowers, be it actual flowers, paintings or dress patterns (not too keen on gardening though). And she dreams of finding and falling in love with that one perfect Sim and spending the rest of their lives together. She enjoys the fine cuisine and loves cooking, baking, and most of all, dining out. Geneviève is also a serious chocolate addict, not surprising since her father is a renowned chocolatier (I totally made that up, but it’s cute - I’d love a chocolatier skill in Sims 4, but I don’t think we’ll ever get it). Her house is always perfectly tidy as Geneviève can’t stand messy surroundings.
    tumblr_o8i27pCtI41v8k7elo8_1280.jpg
  • Options
    NiniNini Posts: 309 Member

If you can handle some drama, here we go...

Name: Kara Zimmerman

fYDESjm.png

p98cWQk.png

Aspiration: Public Enemy

Traits:
    Klepto
    Self-Assured
    Mean

Background:
    Think Catherine Zeta-Jones in 'Entrapment' and you'll know what this Sim is about. Kara is an edgy Sim with a dark past, and she's moved once again to hide from those who are trying to find her. How does she make a living? By stealing items, of course (she has a penchant for art!). She is very ambitious and wants to live the high life, but this lifestyle will come at a cost. How long will it be until she needs to move again or, worse, is found by those looking for her? How will a relationship fit into this lifestyle? Can Kara finally find the one who can help her change her ways?

CC used:
    I used a basic CC skin for the photos, but in the gallery she's CC-free :)

Link: https://www.thesims.com/gallery/5888190ACC2E11E58A97452C50189AC0?category=all&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=downloads&time=all&searchquery=ninibonitini27&max=50&maxis=false
  • Options
    Things got a bit dusty in this thread, time for a new Sim! (or not so new, I've had her in backup for over a year...)
    tumblr_of7hj5WrLh1v8k7elo1_1280.jpg
    Gallery link
    Name: Amara Samadhi.
    Aspiration: Painter Extraordinaire.
    Traits:
    • Creative.
    • Loves Outdoors.
    • Good.
    tumblr_of7hj5WrLh1v8k7elo2_1280.jpg
    Age group: Young Adult.
    Background:
    Amara loves to paint and dreams of creating gorgeous murals in San Myshuno. She enjoys spending time outside, like practicing yoga in the park. Amara often donates to charity and is always happily handing out compliments to other Sims.
    tumblr_of7hj5WrLh1v8k7elo4_1280.jpg
    CC used: None.
  • Options
    ColabutterColabutter Posts: 46 Member
    Well since I don't have enough points to post any pictures yet I can just give you my origin account name?? I only have one female sim up though I used to have many others, but I was stupid a deleted my tray. My gallery account name is colabutters
    Yuuyake no Melody (夕焼けのメロディ)
  • Options
    NShippudenFanNShippudenFan Posts: 3,825 Member
    I'll try to post some girls sometime, perhaps XD. But for now, my gallery ID is Sims4Girl202

;)
    LOVER of all things cosplay, anime, cats, Shadowhunters, and Sims 4!

Origin ID: Sims4Girl202