March 29th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

All The Single Ladies | Present Your Eligible Bachelorettes

MDianaSimsMDianaSims Posts: 4,175 Member
Since I made a thread like this for the guys, I'm also making one for the girls - if you have any single lady Sim you'd like to see married, please share. This will allow people with single Sims to find a suitable wife.

Using this format should provide all the neccessary information (putting this in code, so you can easily copy/paste and fill it in - if you're unfamiliar with this, check out @06Bon06 's Complete Forum Tutorial) :
[img][/img]
[b]Gallery link:[/b] 
[b]Name:[/b] 
[b]Aspiration:[/b] 
[b]Traits:[/b] 
[list]
[*] 
[*] 
[*] 
[/list]
[b]Age group:[/b] 
[b]Background:[/b] 
[b]CC used:[/b] 

I think it pretty much speaks for itself, but there's a few thing's I'd like to add. (I will provide an example with one of my own Sims in the next post)
  • You won't be able to post a picture or link if you are a new member - in that case, skip the picture and instead of Gallery link, fill in your EA user name and the name of the household (also useful if the Gallery link is broken). Otherwise, post the picture link like this: picturelink
  • As for the traits, list the three of them after the bracketed *s (they'll turn into bullets once posted - probably also doesn't work for new members, but just leave the signs anyway).
  • Background is an optional category meant to elaborate a little on the Sim you're sharing - tell a little story. You can also use this section to mention the Sim's career, skills, bonus traits and approximate age progress (like: halfway through the young adult stage) if it's a played Sim. You can also use this to let others know that the Sim you're sharing is in fact an alien.
  • The CC used part is not neccessary for no CC Sims, otherwise list the CC used and it's sources (if you remember ;)).

If there's anything unclear or something you'd like to see changed or added, please say so.

For the sake of readability, please limit the amount of pictures per post to 3, that should be ample to show off your Sim.

This is where you can find the thread with single male Sims: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/855078/no-life-without-wife-present-your-eligible-bachelors

Gallery ID: MDianaSims | Simblr
Post edited by MDianaSims on

Comments

• MDianaSimsMDianaSims Posts: 4,175 Member
    11lpgdl.png
    Gallery link: http://www.thesims.com/en_GB/gallery/AC5663EDECDF11E48E736931A5A3888F
    Name: April Avery
    Aspiration: Soulmate
    Traits:
    • Genius
    • Romantic
    • Family-Oriented
    Age group: Young Adult
    Background:
    April is sweet, romantic, but also smart. She'd love to have a nice little family but her first priority is finding a soulmate. She has a soft spot for geeky guys and isn't afraid of their computer slang - she speaks it too (and even knows the technical bits).
    I originally made this Sim for a friend, she had this cute geek Sim who needed a girl...
    CC used: None
  • 06Bon0606Bon06 Posts: 11,614 Member
    Do you want a normal picture of Golluma o.O lol
    @06Bon06 Any picture that you think presents her best - I'm mostly interested in the Gallery link ;) (been wanting Golluma in my game for a while).
    @06Bon06 Any picture that you think presents her best - I'm mostly interested in the Gallery link ;) (been wanting Golluma in my game for a while).

Well My photoshopped images represent Golluma but I don't think they count hahah. Now I'm just searching my photobucket for one I took in game.
    05-04-15_7-16nbspPM_zpsrncflwv7.png
    Gallery link
    Name: Golluma Fabulous
    Aspiration: Successful Lineage
    Traits:
    • Insane
    • Materialistic
    • Cheerful
    Background: Golluma has an unknown origins but her blue skin tone makes it clear she is not exactly human. She is caught up in fashion and jewelry and can be a little obsessive and possessive when she meets a man that meets her desires. She enjoy torturing other sims in secret when they get in the way of her life goals.
  • KalanafeinKalanafein Posts: 106 Member
    r2TQgwx.jpg
    Gallery link:
    Name: Rachel Parson
    Aspiration: Painter Extraordinaire
    Traits:
    • Gloomy
    • Creative
    • Loner
    Background:Rachel is a creative soul, who can express herself best when she's alone. Unfortunately all this loneliness has taken its toll, making her prone to depression. Are her paintings worth this?
    Hey, if anyone uses Golluma. I'd looooove to see pictures <3
    Thanks for posting :) Awesome Sims!

And @06Bon06 - I haven't downloaded her yet, but I will put her in my game and let my Sim become friends with her. I promise to share pictures. And I certainly will share pictures when/if I actually use her - hmm... Maybe I should set her up with my brilliant scientist Malcolm... (it's a different save, but I think they might suit each other - or not).
  • albaniealbanie Posts: 584 Member
    09-22-15_8-18nbspPM_zpsycnz9euv.png

Gallery link
    Name: Emilia Holley
    Aspiration: Master Chef
    Traits:
    • Cheerful
    • Perfectionist
    • Family Orientated
    Background: Emilia wants to be a Master Chef. To know how to make the best sweet & savoury foods, but also, to have someone to be with in between. Emilia is searching for her soulmate, but has yet to find him.
    You never forget the face of the person who was your last hope - The Hunger Games.
    Banana! - Minions
  • superbibi11superbibi11 Posts: 486 Member
    Bookmarked this thread! I'm going to post my girls here for sure. @kalafein , I love your Rachel. I'm going to take a look to your sims in the Gallery ;)
    edited September 2015
    Thanks for sharing, commenting and bookmarking :)

Moved this thread to the Sims and Modeling section (where it belongs) as it appears a lot of people who like Sims 4 avoid General Discussion at this point. Also just moved the Bachelor thread.

So, does anyone have a(nother) nice lady to share?
    Post edited by MDianaSims on
    edited September 2015
    Well, I do have a Sim to share! (moving this back to General Discussion, as nothing's happening down here)

6636hmmcv80r.png
    Gallery Link
    Name: Stephanie Flynn
    Aspiration: Bestselling author
    Traits:
    • Creative
    • Bookworm
    • Good
    Age group: Young adult
    Background: Stephanie comes from a rich and well-known family - she changed her surname and moved to Willow Creek/Newcrest/Oasis Springs to get rid of all the unwanted attention and prejudice. She's also eager to prove she doesn't need her family's money and can make it without relying on that, or her family's good name or her good looks. That's why she wants to be a writer, to be able to display her creative genius and still hide behind anonimity. Besides writing she also loves painting, making music - and practicing yoga...
    cbu3t94y32tc.png
  • superbibi11superbibi11 Posts: 486 Member
    @MDianaSanders Stephanie is very nice! I like her because the bestselling author aspiration is my favourite, and she has the traits I like the most :)
  • SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,934 Member
    I just made a new sim to go with my criminal sim. She has long light red hair ( in the long ponytail) with green eyes... Curvy and very pretty.
    Name: Lucy Love
    aspiration: Mischief
    Traits: Romantic
    Hot headed
    Jealous

You can find her under #SheriSim57
  • KalanafeinKalanafein Posts: 106 Member
    Bookmarked this thread! I'm going to post my girls here for sure. @kalafein , I love your Rachel. I'm going to take a look to your sims in the Gallery ;)

Thanks! ^^ I think she looks a little like Daphne Zuniga :smile:
  • NordicPhoenix22xNordicPhoenix22x Posts: 301 Member
    Today I checked out the new content from Spooky Stuff, and I half-accidentally created a rather cute Sim. :smiley: I don't think I'll actually play with her, so I thought, why not share her here. Maybe someone likes her. :smile:

33tjytz.jpg

29osld4.jpg

Sadly I can't get her gallery link right now - looks like the gallery is down... :neutral:
    I'll try again tomorrow, but for now: The household name is "Kloe de la Cruz", my gallery name is NordicPhoenix22x. You should be able to find her that way.

Name: Kloe de la Cruz
    Aspiration: Mansion Baron
    Traits:
    • Genius
    • Perfectionist
    • Family Orientated
    Background: Kloe is the only daughter of a successful businessman from Hong Kong. Now that she's a young adult, she has moved to Newcrest, where life is a little bit slower. She has her father's businness savvy, but her family is way more important to her than money.

CC used:
    Hair; I'm using this retex / Eyebrows / Eyes / Eyeliner / Lipgloss
    Roses Dress / Formal Dress / High Heels
    "Children of the night, Soldiers of our time
    Scream it out loud, One generation
    Riot in the streets, Fighting and debris
    Raise your fist high, the Generation Wild!"
    182kwx.png
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member
    albanie wrote: »
    09-22-15_8-18nbspPM_zpsycnz9euv.png

Gallery link
    Name: Emilia Holley
    Traits:
    • Cheerful
    • Perfectionist
    • Family Orientated
    Background: Emilia wants to be a Master Chef. To know how to make the best sweet & savoury foods, but also, to have someone to be with in between. Emilia is searching for her soulmate, but has yet to find him.

She's cute. If my simself wasn't already dating someone I'd hook her up with him.
    @SheriSim57 Your Sim looks awesome :), I'm just going to share a picture of her (the one from the Gallery page...) so others can see ;)
    00.jpg

@NordicPhoenix22x Your Sim is gorgeous too! I downloaded her and she looks great even without CC (I never use it, so had to do a bit of CAS restyling ;)).

Honestly, I'm glad there are such talented Sim creators out there, it adds so much more variety to my game. So, if anyone has a nice Sim to share, please do! (In case it's a guy, go here: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/855078/no-life-without-wife-present-your-eligible-bachelors)
  • BabyCarrotzBabyCarrotz Posts: 950 Member
    I made her just for fun using base game content only and no CC. I don't usually upload any of my sims to the gallery because they contain CC but I thought why not share her here :)

mk5hL4V.pngX7I9KCx.png
    Gallery link: Link
    Name: Ava Sweetheart
    Aspiration:
    Traits:
    • Foodie
    • Outgoing
    • Cheerful
    Background: I'm really bad with writing up stories so I'll have to leave this part out, sorry >_<
    PEEt1Hh.gif?1
  • jvms20jvms20 Posts: 636 Member
    I have a sim that I made a while back. Her name is Irene Williams. I can't post any info about her because I haven't played as her in so long and I don't want to boot up my game to find out lol :3

Here she is:
    txGtEkV.jpg?1

She's base game friendly, I only used things from plain old vanilla Sims 4 to make her. I'm pretty sure I've uploaded her before since another simmer on these forums requested her but I might need to reupload her since it was a while back. If anyone wants her please let me know so I can place her in the gallery for you. She's cc free (rare for me, I'm a cc addict haha) The only thing I think she has that is cc is her eyes but that's because those are default replacement eyes I've placed in my game. I'm pretty sure you can find better eyes but if you want the ones she has, ask me and I'll track em down for you.

O5avHNj.jpg?1
    mRzKqv8.gif?1
  • picklesthecat114picklesthecat114 Posts: 2,690 Member
    fZxod0D.png
    http://www.thesims.com/en_GB/gallery/browse?category=all&amp;searchtype=hashtag&amp;sortby=downloads&amp;time=all&amp;searchquery=#Picklesthecat114&amp;max=50&amp;maxis=false
    Amelia Simmons
    Master Mixologist
    Traits/b]
    • Clumsy
    • Family-Oriented
    • Music-Lover
    Adult
    Before she moved to a faraway town, she was an actor, but she swiftly gave it up to runaway, because she was sick of the norm. She now has settled in and wants to think about settling down and have kids.
    No CC!
    Lantern-flying-in-Tangled.gif
    Thanks for sharing Pickles! :) I really love her face - and I like the fact that she's clumsy, I never play clumsy Sims, must be because I'm quite clumsy myself :tongue: (By the way, I already downloaded her before you shared her here ;))

And to the others, sorry I didn't respond sooner (probably intended to and then forgot about it, happens a lot), but your Sims are awesome too :)
  • Sha2520032003Sha2520032003 Posts: 2,258 Member
    51yh3c.png

Name: Kelsi Lothario
    Aspiration: Bodybuilder
    Traits:
    [*] Active
    [*] Jealous,
    [*] Bro
    Age Group: Young Adult

Background: Kelsi Lothario is the grand-daughter of Don Lothario. She was not raised by her father, Donte, as he took after Don & was a player & charmer with the ladies; unfortunately that was much more important than raising his little girl. Though Kelsi knew she was the light of her grandpa's world, she never got over the feeling of being unwanted by her parents. She's jealous by nature. She gets upset when she sees other couples and she's not the best at keeping her emotions in check when in a relationship. On the positive side, Kelsi is a go getter. There's nothing more important to her than fitness. She's jobless at the moment, but is level 10 in several skills: Baking, Cooking, Gourmet Cooking, Piano, Violin & very high skilled in Fitness (level 8). The sky's the limit for this beauty. (Note: She's on the Gallery by herself, but in my current game, she is married, w/two kids, & is the owner of Kelsi's Baked Goods; however, she is starting to act like a Lothario & has many side relationships, which is causing friction in her marriage).

• zombii3zombii3 Posts: 388 Member
    YyGBKUj.png
    Gallery link: Can't figure out links so search either my EA ID: AboveAllSanity or her Item name: Harlow-Sim
    Name: Reese Harlow
    Traits:
    • Clumsy
    • Cheerful
    • Perfectionist
    Background: Reese is an aspiring young chef who wants to prove herself in the world of culinary arts. She's very passionate and has a lot of love to give. She's a great listener and always seems to have the best advice. She is a hard worker and determined to make it in the world. She has a way with words and handles drama/awkward situations very well.
    CC used: None (but she has Get to Work, Outdoor Retreat, and Patio items).
    Thanks for sharing @Sha2520032003 and @zombii3 :)

I've often read that Don has good genes, but I guess Kelsi really proves it ;)

Reese sounds like such a great Sim - and great aspiration, Master Chef is one of my favourites :)