Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Play and Share continued

Comments

• Options
    lasummerblasummerb Posts: 2,761 Member
    Camping is fun. More pics from my 'gram.

Twins, Amarre and Jaylen take their families camping. They leave the toddlers with their grandparents.
    10953271_969707326372783_1200885532_n.jpg
    11137852_549253771881220_1283829023_n.jpg
    11142808_824180110999276_804776636_n.jpg
    1538578_1611336372446186_535532763_n.jpg
    11111477_1586206274967680_1131327044_n.jpg
  • Options
    jillbgjillbg Posts: 4,600 Member
    edited December 2015
    @Zabeth0 I'm happy if I can put a smile on my readers face when they read about the Grey wedding! Poor Granny is having her hands full, dealing with such an important event all alone... Taïga has been wallowing in her own despair, being rather ineffective... And Missy is totally focused on herself. As usual.

Leonardo is up to something, he never does anything innocently. And he really thinks he's got away with disposing of his wife. But Rowan can't forgive his dad for abandoning him. He and Taïga are on to him and will take care of this business... Eventually...

Frost was offered to a demon at his birth, so he's evil all right! Better not get on his bad side, especially as he only has one.
    His brother Rowan struggles with growing up to fast= teen body/child's mind... So I guess he listened to Granny. It suited his mind better and they had to get the decorated vintage car to the venue somehow, as it's the car the happy newlyweds will ride in through town, joyously honking ;) !

Granny thinks hiding the music talent scout's card is for Taïga's best - she must go to college and get a degree. But is it what her granddaughter desires?

I'll have to write in something about Taïga not believing what she just saw, otherwise she seems shallow, 'Oh, a demon! Oh, look! Loki ? What are you doing here?' So here's what I added:

She holds on to him, but when she glances back at Frost, he’s innocently stroking Minuit’s back, huge grey eyes watching them. Taïga frowns. Did she really see Frost’s eyes gleaming red? Or is it because she dislikes him so much? She won’t let that spoilt brat prevent her from having fun! “Having Fun?” Yes. Granny tells her often enough she deserves to smile, and darn it! Tonight she will at least try! For Granny’s sake. And Missy’s. And maybe a little bit for herself… She gazes up into Loki’s smiling face.

‘I didn’t expect you.’

There. Nothing like having someone else's advice! And I like your input so much! :) So I'll give you a little preview from the next episode... Just to see who's rising from beneath the earth in whisp of black smoke, snakes curling around her arms...

hecate-demon1.jpg
    NymlADp.jpg
  • Options
    and-it-is-onand-it-is-on Posts: 1,364 Member

dreamerz13 wrote: »
    Hello lovely people. I got hit by a brutal cold so I haven't been online as much, and I've been off elsewhere when I have.

I don't really have much to say I was lurking a bit last night and then my laptop crashed and went all nuts, I didn't get it fixed before it was past time to go to bed... and now I'm just wanting to head off to do other things.

But a couple things

They are married now but I'll show their wedding later (it deserves a whole post haha :D )
    This is the most recent picture of them
    They are seriously perfect for each other, I love them so much.

Welcome back!

I've missed Elias. Him and Florence make a gorgeous couple. I love that second last pic too, Elias got some swagger XD.

OOOOhhhh and dude in the background of that second last pic, and spraying the nectar in the one above it. What's his name.... I'm blanking on it and it's bugging me. I'm pretty sure I remember his story but his name is lost on me (I'm just reeeeaaallllyyy bad with names).

Hey you :) That's not good, I hope you feel better soon.

Thankyou!
    Haha he does have swagger doesn't he :D I love that pic too.
    That's ok don't worry about it, that's Nate, Kali's man :)

@lasummerb- Nice looking families, I like the boys. Camping looked like fun :)

@jillbg- Great picture :) She is scary! (in a good way) Love her look.
    2wn09yb.jpg
  • Options
    Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,201 Member
    edited December 2015
    @Zabeth0 I just went back to windows 8 yesterday, after trying windows 10 f0r a few months I decided I like windows 8 better so happy with that decision as everything is smoother for me now. Fallout 4 is great once you get the hang of it, I find the building a bit difficult but that is a bit difficult for me in Sims to.

@lasummerb Great header.
  • Options
    venusdemilosimsvenusdemilosims Posts: 1,918 Member
    edited December 2015
    Crap... was working on this and doing laundry and wrapping Christmas gifts and lost my comments and update and forgot to copy-paste. And I'm too frustrated to do it all again. If I don't expressly say so, I did read and enjoy all your updates very much.

@dreamerz13 Yep, about how I felt when I saw the pee puddle. Game still surprising me after 6 and a half years. And yes, Kaydence does read all the time, even though she doesn't have the bookworm trait.
    @and-it-is-on I vaguely remember Elias and his family. His dad drowned in an unfortunate scuba diving accident off Isla Paradiso :( Glad to see he found happiness tho.
    @jillbg Awesome pic as always! And when I clicked on your link it took me back to the beginning???
    @lasummerb Cute camping pix with the kids.

Screenshot-338_zps6lhiypvq.jpg

Kaydence spent the rest of her afternoon on Skype with her boyfriend Terry, who was in Isla Paradiso visiting his extended family. If she was nervous about the impending publication of her book, she wasn't showing it. After all, she and her cousin, Sierra, were staying in a luxurious 5-star resort hotel, being pampered beyond belief.

Screenshot-312_zpsklnnm37u.jpg

It was a strange sight to see the workaholic overachiever Kaydence letting her guard down somewhat, even if it meant she was playing Frisbee in heels.

Screenshot-334_zpsahhwbrpc.jpg

Being with Sierra would do that to her. Sierra, with her devil-may-care attitude, was, in many ways, Kaydence's polar opposite. While Kaydence had never been in trouble, Sierra had a record as long as her arm, and was proud of it. Just before leaving for Aurora Skies, Sierra had been in court for leading a protest rally on Snowflake Day. And, less significantly, she had dyed her hair bright purple - something the more conservative Kaydence, daughter of an actor and a pop star, would probably never do. The family couldn't make sense of their partnership. But like anything that involves the Jolina-Plumbs, not much does make sense.

Screenshot-337_zpso02obslu.jpg

Guests at the luxurious Aurora Towers resort hotel lounged in the huge pool...

Screenshot-340_zpsl7gsif9y.jpg

Screenshot-341_zpsomqxp5ad.jpg

...and an elderly lady walked across the fire pit.... even if she did so wearing stockings...

Screenshot-342_zpsr1pwbfid.jpg

The girls attended seminars and then spent the evening watching a movie called "Cyborg Goat Herders." Just their taste, I guess. Whatever, they did get a moodlet saying they liked it.
    jpnbanner2_zpscb7d2475.jpg header_zps436f0053.jpg

• Options
    @venusdemilosims I guess I always link to the homepage... :/ You just click on the square with stripes on it and the index will unfold (but I guess you know how it works!) :)
    Nice that Kaydence lets herself go a little! Sierra might against all expectations be a healthy influence! And that old lady is just too much! I think Missy would love her! :)
    @and-it-is-on Nice to see Elias again! :) Can't wait to see the wedding pics! :) I'm actually putting together an album of Missy and Juan. Not as Young. Not as goodlooking. Maybe not even as much in love... But the photographer is excellent (Jesper Sandström!), so we'll see... ;)

NymlADp.jpg
  • Options
    lasummerblasummerb Posts: 2,761 Member
    This is my homeless Sim, Anastacia. When I made her and decided for her to be homeless, I had no idea there was a homeless challenge for Sims. So, this is not it. I made some rules for myself. Anastacia can only have a part-time job and she can make extra money by collecting things around Aurora Skies. Once she saved up 16000 simoleons, she can build on the little bit of land she has (since the game makes you have a home lot). Anastacia often sleeps in her sleeping bag or tent on the beach, park or sometimes in the park visitor center.

Occasionally, she'll visit the community garden to get produce, but I make her pay for it by taking away some of her funds. She also gets milk from the cow in the community farm/garden.

Eventually, Anastacia got pregnant and had to stay in a home for homeless expecting mothers. I don't have the pictures on my laptop and I may have to restart my game next time I play on my desktop and start my personal challenge over.

Anastacia does her laundry at the laundromat
    11007808_447496608737642_954484784_n.jpg

10955389_345885788930675_1236134145_n.jpg

10955125_645283992283426_1412980794_n.jpg
  • Options
    AJbackstAJbackst Posts: 146 Member
    I just want to share a picture of this...erm...lovely family.

tumblr_nxh1rsvlsm1txee33o1_500.jpg

Now the male is my Sim, Dakota Carol. He is one of my most well loved Sims and is a part of my Legacy Challenge. He is the brother of the heir - well, because I had never done so, I decided in his teen years to turn his imaginary friend real. Now, mind you, in my legacy I set everyone up with their lifelong lovers in their teenage years. Since she was like every other Sim I was like "Hey, she's pretty, she'll work!" and so they began their relationship. She's a little goofy and while Dakota and her lived with his sister and her husband, Louis and Kira,

256g1zb.jpg

she had a part time job for almost ever. Finally when they moved out [because Kira and Louis needed MORE babies. They're up to 5 and I'm hoping he's the last...] I gave her a career in the government. She's not far into it - only level two, I believe, but that's slightly better than him who is only level one in his journalism career [don't you hate when SP doesn't help them receive promotions?]. Well, since they borrowed money from the family, they had more than enough to have their first child. Leila. Being half imaginary friend, she can turn into toy form which for the longest time I didn't know.

Hey, at least when school gets boring she can sneak away, huh?
  • Options
    edited December 2015
    I am still in process to get my stuff back togheter since I decided to go back to windows 8.

@venusdemilosims Great update as aways.

@lasummerb Another great update

I will be back posting as soon as I got my stuff in order,
    until then I am just commenting.
  • Options
    Zabeth0Zabeth0 Posts: 1,337 Member
    oa7up0.jpg

Deedee: "But why are you doing this, Rafael?"

28hlzeh.jpg

Rafael: He regained his composure. For a moment there, he'd thought she was narrowing her eyes in fury at him, but she was fighting the poison and she was fighting a losing battle...her eyes were trying to roll back. If he could just delay a little longer, she'd be out cold. He really had to wonder if she could cast magic at him when she couldn't really see...or if she could her vision was likely full of dancing black dots. She was having trouble focusing her eyes on him, she'd focus, then lose focus, then focus again. She likely wouldn't even remember what he said to her now...but he felt guilty for doing this to her, even while both admiring her spirit, fighting so hard to stay awake against poison he knew would inevitably win and feeling quite pleased that the plan, desperate and reckless as it was, seemed to actually be working. With how often things went terribly and inexplicably wrong, it felt like winning a battle against the universe!

Perhaps he owed her a little honesty... a reward of sorts for managing to stay awake this long?...And how would she even know he was being honest with her now? But it would distract her and delay her and then the danger would pass... the immediate, Deedee-killing-him danger would pass, not the constant, threatening-doom-of-many-plotting-witches-that-could-attack at any time, but any overwhelming task could be handled one step at a time. The first step was delaying Deedee so she wouldn't kill him, supposing she even could when she wasn't awake enough to focus her eyes on him. Of course, he didn't yet know the witches rules...sometimes they needed a wand, sometimes they didn't...who knew if they needed to see their target or could just think his name at the spell and have it work? So the need to distract her was still there, even if she wasn't likely to remember a single word. Fortunately, if he didn't try very hard to keep his accent subdued, he might be able to lull her to sleep with the sound of his voice, his very deep voice. "I lof Zyelda. Yes, it's the spyell, and I know perrrfyectly vell that it's magyic makink me lof herrr, but it fyeels jyust as strrronk. If she dies, it vill hurrrt jyust as much. Ve haf so many yenemies, Dyeedyee. And evyen vith all ourrr verrry povyerrrful yenemies, not the least of vhich is, as you all say 'Grrranny', Zyelda only thyinks abyout you. This myeans I'm goink to haf to be the byad guy, unless I vant to jyust vait arrround forrr a dozyen orrr so vitches to murrrdyer us. You know, on theirrr ovn tyime. Zyelda is a beautyiful virrrlvind, she is not a plannyerrr. Of courrrse, I am gyettink verrry good at beink a byad guy."

ngcxfl.jpg

Deedee: "Why are you afraid of me? You know I won't hurt you?"

2nt3k3.jpg

Rafael: So, she'd noticed his slip in composure...ah, well, it couldn't be helped now. While it did feel good to actually be able to talk honestly, he really hoped she was not awake enough to remember this later. "Maybe not norrrmyally, but I dyid just poison you. You only haf my vorrrd that it's forrr slyeep and I undyerrrstand if you arrre skyeptical abyout that givyen that I haf provyen untrrrustvorrrthy. I'm prrretty cerrrtain burrrnink me alife vith magyic styill qvalyifies as syelf defyense, orrr fightink off an attackyerrr. The lyast tyime I had magyic used on me, it vas tyerrrifink...I couldyint move, I couldyint stop it, and it vas slovyerrr than a bullyet, so I knew it vas happyenink, but couldyint do anythink. I vould rrrryeally rrrryeally not lyike to be burrrned alife or frrrozyen to dyeath vith magyic, trrruthfully I vould much rrrathyerrr be shot by gun but I haf to rrryisk it because those othyerrr vitches arrren't goink to be sittink arrround forrrevyerrr but... if you kyill me, I at lyeast earrrned it. I vas hopink you'd be asleep beforrre you knew vhat vas happyenink but I dyidn't count on the vhole crrystal byall futurrre tellink think thrrrowink a vhat they say...monkyey wrrrench in the vorrrks.. orrr yourrr yimprrressif amyount of enyerrrgy. Trrruly, I'm amazed you arrre styill avake. Uttyerrrly amazed."

Deedee: "I'm not going to hurt you, Rafael. Do whatever you think is right."

vzkknq.jpg

Rafael: And then she gave up and fell asleep, and of course he laid her down on the couch, rather than leaving her slumped against him or letting her tumble onto the floor.

el1myx.jpg

Rafael: He didn't think that what he was doing was right... He could put her in her bed and leave her alone...and if he thought, for a moment, that Zelda would actually hurt Deedee when confronted with the choice, that's what he would do! However, he knew that Zelda wouldn't, even more than he had at the beginning of their conversation. He knew that Zelda needed to make up with Deedee...and she'd never do it unless the circumstances were constructed very carefully. It's not as though he could have just invited Deedee over to the house for tea and sat them down to a truce at the table; if he thought that would work, he'd have never risked anything so dangerous as this! Though apparently Deedee wasn't going to hurt him, but perhaps she'd just been so asleep she didn't really understand what was happening? She might feel different when she woke up, but he would make certain she didn't regain enough consciousness before Zelda saw her to be a problem.

Considering the new information that he'd gained from their talk, Rafael figured Zelda would be angry with him for what he was going to do, but she loved him just enough that he could get away with being the bad guy. But what about "Granny"? She was involved in this somehow; she'd told Deedee enough to give her the impression that he'd been trying to kill her? And what did she mean that a witch dies tonight? Did that mean other witches would attack? Surely if Deedee wouldn't harm him, there would be no way she'd harm Zelda...and Zelda wouldn't harm Deedee, so surely it was no witch that concerned him. Perhaps "Granny" just told Deedee that to scare her in this scenario, and Deedee did actually think for a moment there that he was trying to kill her, though she was baffled as to why. He sort of wondered if Deedee would have harmed him if she continued thinking that he was trying to kill her... she seemed impossibly passive. Would she really just let him murder her? Surely not, surely it was just the poison affecting her mind...she had to be pretty out of it to start talking about Granny to him, as though he knew what exactly she was talking about.

Still, whether she meant to tell him or not, she'd mentioned that a witch would die tonight, presumably future telling straight from Granny. So he would be very careful, he would stay home with Zelda and do his best to keep her home, in her well warded house. But would bringing Deedee back actually cause her to leave? There was a slight risk that it would, but there was also a slight risk that she would leave the house because she wanted to go take pictures around town, no matter how much he tried to talk her out of it, and Deedee being at their house actually made her less likely to leave it overall. After all, she was obsessed with Deedee. And if a witch was to die tonight, having the two witches he actually cared about in a well warded house together was probably the safest thing to do. Let the other witches kill each other; these two would not. In fact, he might put Deedee in more danger by leaving her here unconscious. So, in a manner of speaking, this was the right thing to do. Approximately. Yes, close enough.
  • Options
    @And it is on: Lol! I don't remember everything! :D Just slightly more than you expect me to. ;) Sounds good. :D Lol, yeah, oh, new sims. :D Score. :D So, yeah, you sound like you know what you're doing, I'd like to know who the guests are so I don't miss any wacky wedding hijinks or any touching moments by not knowing anything about them. :D

@dreamerz: Aw, hey, it's okay. :D I hope your cold goes away soon and your computer cooperates, but I totally understand. :D

@Jillbg: Oh, you are! :D Yeah, I didn't think he was suddenly being very considerate towards Granny- clearly he's up to something! I'm just waiting to see what it is! :D Oh, thank you, that clears that up! :D I was wavering between that guess and the "maybe if I act normal for Loki he won't notice my little brother is a demon!" sort of thing, not believing her eyes is a much more reasonable explanation. :D

Score. :D I love it, it's a great teaser. :D (Hecate looks very scary/scaly, and that looks like a very appropriate place for her to come up!)
  • Options
    @Silver of Dreams: Yeah, I don't think I want to go to ten unless I have to. :D That would be such an ordeal for me. :D Yeah, I'm not exactly a builder in Sims 3, but I suspect if I were playing a game like Fallout 4, I'd learn so I could set up settlements like a crazy person...they wouldn't be pretty, but the settlers would benefit from my looting every coffee cup and so forth... because I'd want to set up settlements so people weren't stuck out there with radroaches and supermutants and death claws! :D

@Venus: *Wince* I hope your day is going smoother now. :D I think we've all lost posts and can relate! :D

Aw, sweet! :D Terry and Kaydence keeping in touch via Skype while she's out at the conference and he's visiting relatives. :D Lol- and what heels they are! They aren't even tied to her feet or anything! (Not like healed boots...she could just step out of those...yet doesn't! Behold the over achiever! ;) ) Lol- that woman must have amazing skill to walk across the coals with something as flammable as stockings and have them not go up in flames. :D (Elderly woman: I just bought these flame 🐸🐸🐸🐸 stockings at the technology convention, but they work great! Behold, the fire fighting gear of the future!)

Lol @ Cyborg goat herders! But can't you just imagine the little cyborg goats? With little red laser pointer eyes and spring loaded metal segmented feet (with springs like pogo sticks)...but living goat hair and horns.. and tail.. and an electronic bleat like those little cow toys that 'moo' when you turn them over. :D Space goats! With you know, space goat herders... kinda like Firefly but with goatherds instead of cowboy themes. ;) (I wonder what the plot would be, the goats sound like fun! Hmm, maybe hackers from different stations are trying to take over the goats and get things done on the 'independent' space herders' camp! Secretly! Or a self aware computer... or maybe the goats have caught a computer virus that wasn't specifically aimed at them, and a space vet/hacker has to come by a fix them...? Still, I'm sure it would have entertained them, even if they were just laughing at just how wrong the movie industry got cyborg details!)
  • Options
    @Zabeth0 Interesting update, I just got sims 4 back installed now to get the sims 3 in order.
    I liek the building in Fallout4 in the beginnign I was running around one area doing just building lol.
  • Options
    @AJbackst I love turning imaginary friends real - they deserve it! :) I play two of them in my Grey Witches story, they have a small part.
    thegreywitches-53-20.jpg
    thegreywitches-part02-14-43.jpg
    thegreywitches-part02-14-45.jpg
    thegreywitches-part02-14-49.jpg
    thegreywitches-part02-14-50.jpg

@lasummerb It seems difficult but challenging to play a homeless sim. :) Love the last picture, where Anastacia seems to be considering stealing some food! :o

@Zabeth0 Ohmygod! Don't let Deedee or Zelda die! Puhleeze! :'( Rafael is a complicated guy - usually when you do complicated+fake = bad (and unexpected!) things happen... Can't wait to find out what Granny meant. Or if Raphael's plan will work. Approximately... ;)
    NymlADp.jpg
  • Options
    PinkslinkyPinkslinky Posts: 306 Member
    I am beginning to doubt the wisdom of doing a semi-scripted story on a ISBI challenge for my first try at SimLit. Future episodes will show why I'm frustrated with these pixelated poopyheads. Today's episode however, is happy news.

dance%2Bof%2Bjoy%2Btogether.png
  • Options
    edited December 2015
    Well I can not seem to post anything today tried to post a few sims 4 photos since my the sims 3 is not installed yet ,
    but none of the two posts have shown up. So I will just comment until my sims 3 game is back on.

@jillbg interesting, never tried making a imaginary friend real befoe,
    have to try one of these days.
  • Options
    @Silverofdreams30 I hope your game's soon up and running! When it is, you just have to try it! It's rather exciting to see what it/he/she looks like! :)
    NymlADp.jpg
  • Options
    @jillbg I will see if I can try it out.
  • Options
    @Silver of Dreams: Thanks. :D Cool! :D Yeah, my husband's been building up the defenses on this island, and set up a trade route...and didn't really expect the villages to walk through the ocean to his island...with their pack animals...but that's just what they did! ;) (I guess they saved resources on building boats... ;) )

@Jillbg: He's pretty complicated, and things have been going so well for him today that he's due for something to go disastrously wrong! ;) He has no idea that he's part of a plot to kill Zelda- that he's turning into a vampire (he doesn't remember being bitten, the vampire removed that memory from his mind and left him enough 'evidence' that he got juiced with his boss), and when he does transform, he'll be under the control of a vampire that's working for another witch and wants to kill Zelda. (In my version) Vampires usually have to be given permission to enter a warded house (because the house wards would keep them out otherwise) but not if it's their own house- like, say, if he's married to Zelda and living there, which he is. :D So, while he's trying to protect them, he may be putting the two witches he cares about into danger by keeping them home, in the well warded house. ;) He's so very unlucky! (I'm so mean to him. ;) But then again, I did start his game with the express purpose of finding out the first way my unlucky character would die! :D)

@Pinkslinky: Ah, a flashback! :D I'm glad Jerome was so supportive this time around with it being a more difficult pregnancy. :D Lol @ their dance of Joy! :D Lol @ Microme! :D I know they are both combined names but they are both hilarious. ;) I think you're doing well with the sims lit. :D

• Options
    Going to post one pic of my sim since the forum been annoying today.

@Zabeth0 Yeah building is fun, but so annoying running around getting parts haha.

My sim Amber and her new boyfriend Paolo, they met since she joined the same club he wa sin.

[img][/img]2015-12-14_20-41-05_zpsfv72e9sr.png
  • Options
    venusdemilosimsvenusdemilosims Posts: 1,918 Member
    Arthritis has returned... in the very wrist I usually use (I'm right handed so you guess where the arthritis is)

@AJbackst and @jilbg I turned an IF real in one of my other sim families... she married him. Nice work.

Screenshot-1199_zps384f61b9.jpg

This is Anastasia, one of the Vanderburg twins (and AJ's wife Alexandra's twin sister) with her newlywed husband, Lucian, who used to be her imaginary friend

@Zabeth0 Poor Rafael, not knowing that he's being used as part of a grand plot :( He's in a tough spot.
    I was ROFL at your description of the 'Cyborg Goat Herders' I love your imagination :D That's the one I picked from the lineup at the movie theater. Given the girls' affinity for all things robotic, and the fact they're at a tech convention, it just sort of made sense. There are also the robotic toy dogs they can make at the invention table (hey that just gave an idea for someone's exhibit) Considering they've already been to the future and seen robots' functioning there, I suppose they could be getting laughs out of the whole concept of the movie.
    jpnbanner2_zpscb7d2475.jpg header_zps436f0053.jpg

• Options
    TadOlsonTadOlson Posts: 11,380 Member
    I've been slightly sick and was overlseeping because of it and kept not making it here to post before it got too late.
    @wolfkomoki1 -Great updates!
    @Silverofdreams30 -Thanks for the comment.I'm glad you decided to roll back from Windows 10.Great picture!
    @PinkySlinky Great picture!
    @and-it-is-on -That's why I make them study it.Thanks for the comment.
    @Zabeth0 -I was very sick and it was cutting my forum time short.I don't like them spending on repairs.Great update!
    @dreamerz13 -You've come down sick and I've been out for a while.I hope your computer just needs some repairs.I would have the hard drive contents salvaged if that needed to be replaced.
    @lasummerb -Great update!I had a homeless couple in Oak Leaf living at the shopping center through Mods until I got a house ready for them.I can have sims live on community lots without having to give them a home lot by moving them onto the active family and adding them to a community lot as the residents of that lot.Your little game sounds like fun.
    @jillbg -Great picture!
    @venusdemilosims -I've had that forum glitch.Great update!
    @Ajbackst -Great update!
    I've got an update coming up soon.
    44620367775_0442f830c1_n.jpg
  • Options
    @venusdemilosims I looove that wedding dress where did you find it?

@TadOlson Thanks, yeah windows 10 did not work so well with some older games,
    and I do prefer windows 8.
  • Options
    TadOlsonTadOlson Posts: 11,380 Member
    @Silverofdreams30 -I'd rather see you able to enjoy your games.
    Storybrook County,Maine-Summer-1550.
    Eli and Ami Jankowsky were both up early and ready for the day at Garden House before full daylight on that late summer morning.
    23544490321_bce5af8b67.jpg
    They both started working on harvesting produce from the garden and kept it up for most of the day.
    23544485791_cd50cebf7b.jpg
    They stopped work at about 3PM to get cleaned up and eat another meal.
    23544470881_796da3d6b6.jpg
    They both decided to spend some time studying until it was time to get home and get to bed.
    23600779736_2ef352eb63.jpg
    They both ate dinner before heading back home to get to bed at 7:30 in the evening.
    22998671284_fb92a2df21.jpg
    They had an outlaw try to walk onto their lot and the burglar alarm got the sheriff to come and arrest him.The sheriff was a little inapproriate.
    23600756436_769d825a8b.jpg
    44620367775_0442f830c1_n.jpg
  • Options
    and-it-is-onand-it-is-on Posts: 1,364 Member
    edited December 2015
    @venusdemilosims- Yep that's it, poor Slater drowned :( They don't live in Isla Paradiso though.

I love that hair on Kaydence, she looks so pretty :) I'm glad she is still with Terry, they are so cute together. That resort hotel looks so nice, great place for the girls to spend some time.

@jillbg- Thankyou! Aww, I have no doubt the wedding photos of Missy and Juan will be amazing :smiley:

@AJbackst- Nice picture :) Cute family too. I've had a few imaginary friends turned real in my game but I don't let them turn into their doll forms because it's creepy :D haha.

@Zabeth0- How complicated! I have no idea what's going to happen but it doesn't sound good :o

Haha! Well slightly more than I expect is good and that's more than what most people remember! :D Lol, I only pretend to know what I'm doing ;) Yeah so the new sims, let's just say the family is a bit bigger these days ;) You'll see soon.

@Pinkslinky- Congrats on little Microme :)

@Silverofdreams30- Cute couple! :)

@TadOlson- Sorry to hear you've been sick. Nice update :)
    2wn09yb.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top