Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Frimlin's Creations - (NEW: Cleve Cottage - 50k Family Home)

Comments

• Options
    FrimlinFrimlin Posts: 283 Member
    Thank you, @RyeCris16 - your cheque is in the mail! :D
    Check out my mod! Also... my YouTube channel.
    I'm on Twitter!! Don't be shy, say Hi!
    E9fDd6Q.png
  • Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    Awesome house! I love the architecture and especially the roof! Great mix of textures and colours! Love the front patio! <3
  • Options
    edited November 2015
    Hestia's Retreat - 18k Starter

Warm welcome to Hestia's Retreat! This cute, rustic, starter cottage comes complete with 3 bedrooms and a cosy living area. Relax and unwind! Continuing with using a trellis-sheltered seated patio, I'm calling on my tried and true use of a simplistic, Tudor-inspired, homely style. Not so modern an interior this time, though, but with a welcoming traditional atmosphere. Sure to please those with even just a touch of appreciation for the look of a bygone era.

Download; http://goo.gl/uOfuaZ

MhamYwY.jpg

JK1uuty.jpg

cFuJLii.jpg

Post edited by Frimlin on
    E9fDd6Q.png
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,598 Member
    Hestia's Retreat is a very homely looking and nice starter home! :) The curved roofing looks so very nice! Very nice exterior design and layout of the home! The stone texture of the exterior looks nice. Very nice greenery covered trellis front patio! Sims will enjoy sitting resting on the seats there in the sunshine. The plants, rocks and flowers there look so very nice! It looks nice how they are placed on the edges of the pathway, and the planter box is a nice touch on the wall. The flower cart looks nice there near the front door. It is a very nice setting for sims to enjoy sitting outdoors. It looks nice how you have used the fencing. Very nice layout of the interior of the home. The blue and pink colour schemes of the bedrooms look very nice.
    It is a very nice home :)
  • Options
    FischioFischio Posts: 319 Member
    Awesome work on your starters! Love the patios and especially the trellises :love: Looks like a very peaceful place for sims to hang out :relaxed:
  • Options
    Tiki5872Tiki5872 Posts: 3,115 Member
    Great builds!! You definitely have an eye for detail and I love how diverse all your builds are!!
    NewBanner.jpg
    Origin ID: Tiki5872
  • Options
    Thank you for your kind comments, @rosemow, @Fischio, & @Tiki5872 :)
    E9fDd6Q.png
  • Options
    masajomasajo Posts: 6,011 Member
    Hestia's Retreat is a fantastic starter, love the design and structure of this build and the landscaping is very beautiful :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    Beautiful starter! Love the design and the pretty garden. Great MOO work! :)
  • Options
    RyeCris16RyeCris16 Posts: 2,293 Member
    Frimlin wrote: »
    Thank you, @RyeCris16 - your cheque is in the mail! :D
    Haha! It really is, and I received §60,000, thanks for that, lol! Just kidding! :sweat_smile:

Anyways, Hestia's Retreat is another cozy starter! :smiley:
    I like your architecture, love that rustic and charming feel! Very awesome diagonals without struggling with the interior floor plan! Awesome roofing work too! Your landscaping is always pretty! Love the beautiful gardens out front! Very pretty pergola too and love the front patio! And your interior, so cozy! Beautiful interior designing! And best of all, you really nailed the starter price of this build!
    I love it! I already added this to my faves! :smiley:
    EA ID: RyeCris16 | Tags: #RyeCris16
  • Options
    Mildenhall Manor - 220k

I wanted to make a new candidate home for my current sim family to move into. No matter how cute the starter homes can be, none would tempt my family who are used to a bit of luxury. So here's Mildenhall Manor, a modern build with a traditional touch. It features a large range of skill objects and activities whilst still being set out in a relatively realistic way, with a focus on recreation and wellness. Note, I forgot to add the #PlayTested tag but I did play test it quite a bit before uploading. :)

Download: http://goo.gl/dT3f0P

ggeWgOD.jpg

oWHMmbW.jpg

utKJ8Ae.jpg

qE7zBy0.jpg

8dlXvV8.jpg

E9fDd6Q.png
  • Options
    Mildenhall Manor is a very nice home! :) The exterior design of the home and layout of the build looks very nice! The combination of the diferent exterior textures of the home looks very nice together. The rock texture looks very nice and the dome type windows add a nice look to the build. Very nice outdoors front porch area for sims to enjoy sitting resting on the armchairs having a chat in the sunshine or having fun playing chess at the table in the outdoors air. Sims will enjoy growing and harvesting plants in the planters there. The greeenery covered trellis over the top of the patio looks very nice! The backyard outdoors living, dining and pool patio is so very nice! Very nice raised deck hot tub nook! Sims will enjoy relaxing in the tub or have fun swimming in the side pool. Very nice outdoors umbrella covered dining area for sims to enjoy eating meals that they have cooked on the BBQ, enjoying dining in the sunshine. It is nice that there is a bar there for sims to enjoy sitting on the stools having a drink and a chat. Nice art nook area on the back porch for sims to enjoy painting on the easel, whilst looking around at the outdoors views. The log themed wall decor is a nice touch there, and looks nice with the texture of the wall. The curved fencing of the front and back porches looks very nice, Very nice layout of the interior of the home! The patterned floor rugs add nice looks to the rooms in the home.
    The home is very nice! :)
  • Options
    Lovely build again! I adore the patio areas and the hot tub area. :)
  • Options
    Thank you, @yanti68 and @rosemow :) I moved my current family in there and so far they're pretty content. :)
    E9fDd6Q.png
  • Options
    popettypop2012popettypop2012 Posts: 1,318 Member
    @Frimlin Hestia's Retreat is such a beautiful house. I've downloaded it and now I have a couple living there. Thanks for building it.
  • Options
    Thanks a lot, @popettypop2012 :)
    E9fDd6Q.png
  • Options
    Burleigh Cottage - 17k Starter

Just before Get Together came out, I prepared 3 cottages that I hoped to then rather rapidly renovate with the proper Tudor CAS furnishings so I could have a decent selection of expansion themed starters ready for my followers. Burleigh Cottage was by far the most popular.

Download: https://goo.gl/jYRVD8

G5eQ9Gl.jpg

3qJmRdy.jpg

yHMhbKO.jpg

bvYPDOD.jpg

Q7S78iC.jpg

rrilBM7.jpg

E9fDd6Q.png
  • Options
    Burleigh Cottage is a very pretty Tudor home! :) The exterior design of the home is very nice ! Very nice roofing, dormer and wall patterning! The flowers in the front garden and on the back edges and corners of the home look so very pretty! The flower box window looks very nice.Very nice layout and furnishing of the interior of the home. The brown colour scheme of the living area walls looks nice. Nice sofa seat sitting area for sims to enjoy resting there reading a book from the bookshelf. The yellow flowers picture is sunny for sims to see when sitting there. They will enjoy keeping fit using the weights fitness equipment. The blue wall patterning in the master bedroom gives a very nice look to the room.
    It is a very nice home! :)
  • Options
    Thank you, @rosemow :)
    E9fDd6Q.png
  • Options
    Very picturesque cottage! The flowers in the front looks wonderful! Good job! Happy New Year! Hope you have a fabulous 2016! :)
  • Options
    RyeCris16RyeCris16 Posts: 2,293 Member
    Burleigh Cottage is a gorgeous starter! :smiley:
    I like your architecture, looks very cozy and charming. Love the dormer too! Your landscaping is very pretty! Very beautiful gardens around them! And your interior, beautiful! Very beautifully furnished and designed. And it's awesome that you still kept it under 17K!
    I love it! I'm not sure if I already faved it, but if not, I'm adding this to my faves! :smiley:
    EA ID: RyeCris16 | Tags: #RyeCris16
  • Options
    Thank you, @yanti68 and @RyeCris16 :)
    E9fDd6Q.png
  • Options
    athenacapuletathenacapulet Posts: 74 Member
    Starter houses are probably my favorite kind and your latest build Burleigh Cottage is beauuuuuuuutiful! The exterior of the house along with the garden makes a very nice vibe. It looks like a house you could find on the Scottish countryside. You've done a great work mixing modern furniture with more old/vintage ones. I especially love the way the dresser looks in the blue bedroom. I also really love blue bedrooms, I'm not sure why but my bedrooms are almost always blue in both sims and real life. Looking forward to see more builds from you!
  • Options
    Larifari2009Larifari2009 Posts: 679 Member
    Very beautiful homes, I especially love your starter homes, they are very well done and actually don't look like starters at all :)
    bannerforum1.jpg

• Options
    Thank you, @athenacapulet and @Larifari2009 :)

I'm taking a little break but will resume uploading regularly soon.
    E9fDd6Q.png