Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Duyguugudur you are so special ~ Come on in to see your gifts! :)

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    ADWilsonADWilson Posts: 6,755 Member
    @tanubanue

Wave of the Future Pool has many wonderful features! The wave on the wall is a clever way to highlight the wave station area. Cute decor and good color palette plus plenty of water-filled fun for all ages.

My Junk - Your Treasure offers plenty of piles for treasure hunters to sift through. Terrific old-timey office, too.

A Step Into the Past Museum and Art Gallery is gorgeous! The children's care area is cute and the museum store is a clever idea.

~*~*~*~

@cmbaker16

C.A.I.T.S. offers lots of things for sims to do! Indulge in a treat while waiting for clean clothes, be entertained by a new comic or arcade game, or even learn a new skill. Hmm... does C.A.I.T.S. spell fun?

Or perhaps the fun could be found with the friends living in The Old Studio. Choices, choices.

1930s Charm is definitely charming! LOVE the rooftop garden and play area.

~*~*~*~

@Shannen

30 Stars Pump and Fill is a clever idea for adding character to one's game!

Ruby and Mark... friends?... more? Again there are choices, choices which means endless possibilities.
    Toto is tiny but totally adorable. I think my teen would call him cuddable (cuddly adorable).

Simset Boulevard is classicly stylish!

These gifts are wonderful and Duygu has definitely been spoiled by gifts that she (and others!) can enjoy for many games to come :smiley:
  • Options
    tanubanuetanubanue Posts: 4,116 Member
    edited October 2015
    @duyguugudur

I tried so hard to make this gift just what you wanted and I know it's not perfect and doesn't have everything you asked for in the DNA thread I hope it is still a fun lot for you and your sims to visit year round.

This is what I read ~

I want to combine The Boardwalk, Last Venue of Amore (gondol/seaways) & World of Wonder Carousel Collection sets/venues if possible..

So I started thinking about trying to do a super fun lot for you that had all that incorporated. One night I was chatting with Cm and I told her about my thoughts and she had a fabulous idea. She said "Why don't you make it a festival lot?"
    Hmmm.... I had never tried a festival lot before but it was a fantastic and really fun idea! I also had never built with the roller coaster or gondola before. Now I really really tried with the gondola and had it looking nice but I had 2 people help me test it and it wouldnt stay in the water way. I took it out as I didn't want you to have a gift that wouldnt work right. I hope you aren't too disappointed :(

So all that said I'm going to do pictures in three posts as there are a lot of them, lol May I present to you ~

Exchange the Seasons Festival of Fun!

http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8782477

Before I forget I did what you had suggested and bulldozed the butterfly park and it was built on that lot which is a 64 x 64 size lot. I did remove all spawners.

Ok first off I'm going to post pictures of what you will see between the changes of seasons. I learned a lot about festival lots such as things like trees, buildings, and terrain paint are common and stay true throughout the year.

I'm kind of starting on the inside upstairs of the main building. You had mentioned you would like a coffee bar and gift shop. It's not exactly a gift shop but it is a coffee bar, a bubble bar, and a pastry shop.

Screenshot-83_zpslokr0zyc.jpg

Screenshot-84_zpsexftk3xg.jpg

Downstairs is a restaurant and arcade room.

Screenshot-4_zpsc0o21c10.jpg

Screenshot-85_zpsjjgegjdu.jpg

***Don't forget to set a chef and menu to the restaurant on this lot as well as setting the times to be open as long as possible or sims will leave the lot when the restaurant closes. I have it set so it stays open 24 hours.

Outside there are a lot of things for both young and old sims to do.

Screenshot-96_zpsyx5pdauq.jpg

Screenshot-97_zpspdu0cylu.jpg

Screenshot-99_zpsrpzsb05p.jpg

Screenshot-100_zpsc04iddwq.jpg

Screenshot-103_zpspzsryfhq.jpg

Screenshot-106_zpsskaso3xp.jpg

She really loves it here! :)

Screenshot-105_zpsgbkhadi5.jpg

Spring and Summer in the next post ~
    Post edited by tanubanue on
  • Options
    edited October 2015
    Exchange the Seasons Festival of Fun, Con't ~ Spring and Summer

As the seasons change in your game you'll see them bring some new and fun things with them. Your sims will have some different things to explore and play with but still be able to get warm at the coffee bar or arcade in the chilly months. Let's start with Spring however ~

Spring at the Festival ~ ( I did not play spawners for flowers or butterflies as I'm unsure if spawners would only be for that season or not)

Let's start at the top of Spring :)

Screenshot-11_zpsyaymd2j0.jpg

The roller coaster, hot air balloon, and carousel are all big draws after a long chilly winter ~

Screenshot-15_zpstohxv9nn.jpg

Or just a place to relax and sim watch by the fountain ~

Screenshot-14_zpsoa9aup54.jpg

My new sim Coralia (made by Rockleyfamily :) ) grabbed a quick kiss at the booth ~

Screenshot-16_zpsrbhvi5uf.jpg

And had fun egg hunting with her new friends

Screenshot-52_zpsbi82yysr.jpg

Screenshot-50_zpseufemtdc.jpg

Who then traded suits and tuxes for workout gear and a challenge up the climbing wall !

Screenshot-51_zpslvpcnyet.jpg

You will have so much fun here that before you know it Summer will have arrived!

Screenshot-20_zpsd2jroepe.jpg

Coralia found something fun right off the bat!

Screenshot-21_zpslhy4y6o5.jpg

Screenshot-25_zpsigifrtdw.jpg

Screenshot-33_zpsvurwgjhv.jpg

Screenshot-23_zpsawfv7i5v.jpg

Screenshot-30_zps1qx35shf.jpg

Screenshot-92_zpsms5yudef.jpg

Screenshot-88_zpsntqoomnv.jpg

Screenshot-31_zps5zljgqas.jpg

Fall and Winter in the next post ~
  • Options
    edited October 2015
    Exchange the Seasons Festival of Fun, Con't ~ Fall and Winter

*****As a side note if the cart for the roller coaster ever comes off the track just go into buy mode, pick it up and place it back on the track. It will work fine :)

Let's take a look at what Fall has to offer ~

Screenshot-123_zpswtc2vomw.jpg

Screenshot-112_zpsockb2o9y.jpg

Screenshot-114_zpsyf4xkov0.jpg

Screenshot-117_zpsfe3dpqyk.jpg

Screenshot-122_zps2bhmzdqr.jpg

Screenshot-120_zpsowcpl5dn.jpg

Screenshot-119_zpsjrdwhi3x.jpg

Screenshot-126_zpsxfcu6x82.jpg

Screenshot-124_zpsdzyrtuaf.jpg

Screenshot-115_zpsscq4xxtw.jpg

*****When I went back through the seasons to play test the lot the pumpkin patch said dormant but were ok the next time through the seasons. I apologize if they need to be replaced.

Now for the fourth and final season ~ Winter

Screenshot-127_zpsucjfcb03.jpg

Screenshot-9_zpsr2k5xr5b.jpg

Screenshot-10_zpsx4bv0osx.jpg

Screenshot-133_zpsd4lddqx0.jpg

Screenshot-132_zpskwmxr3wq.jpg

Screenshot-128_zpsa5pvnsv4.jpg

I hope that this lot has some of the things you wanted on this lot and that you have a lot of fun with it :)

This lot is Cc free and Custard Checked. It is built on a 64 x 64 lot.

As with all your gifts Duygu if I used something you don't own yet just let me know as those things are part of your gifts <3
  • Options
    One more homemade gift for tomorrow then perhaps another surprise or two :)
  • Options
    MsPrissy88MsPrissy88 Posts: 3,122 Member
    OMG, @Tanu! HOW were you able to build each of the seasons like that on that lot?! You truly are talented, my friend! Big kudos to you.
    Origin ID -- MsPrissySim

My Twitch Channel

YouTube
  • Options
    Bookworm742Bookworm742 Posts: 4,068 Member
    Great job tanu! I had lots of fun helping you play test the festival lot, love how the final version turned out! :smiley:
  • Options
    Great job tanu! I had lots of fun helping you play test the festival lot, love how the final version turned out! :smiley:

Thank you so much for all your help! <3 I never did get the gondola lol Your help was really appreciated! :)
  • Options
    MsPrissy88 wrote: »
    OMG, @Tanu! HOW were you able to build each of the seasons like that on that lot?! You truly are talented, my friend! Big kudos to you.

It wasn't easy! Lol I learned a lot about making a festival lot making it that's for sure. It's a lot of work but a lot of fun too. Thanks so much :)
  • Options
    @tanubanue

What a wonderful festival lot! Many things to do each time the festival rolls into town and the decor for each season is a nice touch :smiley:
  • Options
    duyguugudurduyguugudur Posts: 2,684 Member
    @tanubanue ....
    me.. I... speachless, again!! :o:o

Such a awesome work!! thank you very much Tanu!! like umm waow! i cannot comprehand how much energy, time you had spend to learn & create to build this amazing lot! i loved the decorations!!! each fits the festival lot alot!! <3<3
    *****As a side note if the cart for the roller coaster ever comes off the track just go into buy mode, pick it up and place it back on the track. It will work fine :)

ha ha didnt know it worked that way, thanks for the tip!! :)

Crazy woman you say you can make more gifties??!! i am already beyond spoilt, seriously donot know what to do with u! pls donot push ur limits, i want you to be happy!! Thank you very much again o:)

already rec'd & fav'd ofc ;)
  • Options
    @tanubanue ....
    me.. I... speachless, again!! :o:o

Such a awesome work!! thank you very much Tanu!! like umm waow! i cannot comprehand how much energy, time you had spend to learn & create to build this amazing lot! i loved the decorations!!! each fits the festival lot alot!! <3<3

ha ha didnt know it worked that way, thanks for the tip!! :)

Crazy woman you say you can make more gifties??!! i am already beyond spoilt, seriously donot know what to do with u! pls donot push ur limits, i want you to be happy!! Thank you very much again o:)

already rec'd & fav'd ofc ;)

@duyguugudur

I was so nervous about the festival lot lol but I'm so very happy you like it. It was so much to learn using the marker for the different seasons, the common items, and the time in between seasons but I'm happy I learned how to do it so I can make more sometime. I also learned about things that don't change with each season like the trees, terrain paint, flooring and walls.

I wanted you to have something you really wanted so I hope I did that :) I have one more smaller gift for you that I'm going to post in a bit. You are fun to spoil and I'm having a blast doing it so no worries about my pushing myself I am very happy! :p
  • Options
    ADWilson wrote: »
    @tanubanue

What a wonderful festival lot! Many things to do each time the festival rolls into town and the decor for each season is a nice touch :smiley:

Thanks Addy :)
  • Options
    edited October 2015
    @duyguugudur

Here is your final gift ~

http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8782887

Twins...One good...One evil...both have the same goal in life but each has a different way to achieve it. They support one another but disagree....They came to this town together....One to see what they could offer the town..The other to see what this town could offer them...Max..Charlie..Who will succeed?

Screenshot-77_zpscczcufzi.jpg

Screenshot-55_zpsbgzaz12y.jpg

Screenshot-111_zpshdakxmdu.jpg

Screenshot-79_zpsk4gzbvbq.jpg

CC free and Custard checked ~ Hope you enjoy them!
  • Options
    @tanubanue

Good twin...Bad twin.... Which IS which? Max and Charlie certainly aren't spilling the beans! These two are terrific and it's a toss up as to which twin will break more hearts. Could be fun finding out the answers to all these questions & more. Fantabulous job as always :smiley:
  • Options
    cianeciane Posts: 16,996 Member
    Yay! Now you've made one seasonal lot, I'm sure you'll find yourself making more. They do take a lot and effort, but they are so worth it. You get everything you want on one big lot (or small one!) I'm sure it brought a huge smile to your face knowing how many will enjoy your efforts!

I particularly love your twins and their Twisted Twins title! They are gorgeous. You know I love your sims, and you have really done an awesome job once again. I've fav'd them for now and can't wait to play them.
  • Options
    duyguugudurduyguugudur Posts: 2,684 Member
    @tanubanue , i already told how much i adored this twins in main thread but cannot help but come back here & tell you that's amazing!!
    they are just sound soo much fun!! :D

THANK YOU!!! <3o:)
  • Options
    @tanubanue , i already told how much i adored this twins in main thread but cannot help but come back here & tell you that's amazing!!
    they are just sound soo much fun!! :D

THANK YOU!!! <3o:)

You're welcome! I'm glad you love them! <3