Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

**Creations by masajo** **Villa dei Fiori**

Comments

• Options
    masajomasajo Posts: 6,011 Member
    Thank you very much @Sorceress for these kind words. I'll certainly be keeping an eye on your creations, I always love looking at others work and certainly get lots of inspiration this way. Wishing you a fabulous week :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    Issabella14Issabella14 Posts: 1,656 Member
    Hi @masajo, I have bookmarked you thread but don't always have the time to go through all the wonderful threads like I would like to. I really love how you build and I always get inspired by your talent. Congratulation on your Maxis favor, well deserved my friend. Happy simming :)
  • Options
    Many thanks @Issabella14 for your kind words, it's great how we inspire each other, you have great creativity and your builds certainly give me lots of ideas and inspiration :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    edited September 2015
    Red Riding Hood

This is my entry for the first 'Build Me' challenge, a replica build of a picture provided and to our own design. I named this Red Riding Hood because of the red gable 'hooding' the house :)

http://www.thesims.com/en_GB/gallery/BEE1376C5B0311E58704E9244F74724B?category=all&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=newest&time=all&searchquery=cevans1962&max=50&maxis=false

06928cd5-3776-4aa5-8863-0ab82c29350c_zpsolklopza.png

e311c704-830a-48cc-a036-f4fb5d65911f_zpsq2blqxsg.png

Picture5_zpsnag3hlsa.jpg
    Picture6_zpsuy1jw3cj.jpg

Picture7_zpsjkmin23x.jpg[/UR
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    WrathofCathWrathofCath Posts: 4,419 Member
    I just love seeing all these different takes on the Build Me home! Red Riding Hood is very Pretty, Masajo. The gardens are just gorgeous and I love the little patio area. I love that you carried the red color into the interior also. :)<3
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    Red Riding Hood is a very nice home! :) The exterior of the home is very nice! The white colour of the exterior and the red roofing looks very nice. It looks very pretty how you have used the spandrels in the build! The flowers along the edges of the home are very nice! Very nice wraparound upper balcony and ground porch! It is nice that you have steps leading down to the back patio. Sims will enjoy sitting at the umbrella covered table enjoying being in the sunshine. The green flowers beside the upper balcony door are pretty for sims to look at when sitting resting on the armchair there. Very nice layout and furnishing of the interior of the home! The kitchen is very nice! Nice texture of the kitchen walls. The spice set, utensils, knifes, cookbooks and hanging pans are nice kitchen touches in the room. It looks very nice how you have placed the white sofa and armchairs in the living room. Sims will enjoy sitting and chatting there, and watching TV. The fruit bowl is a nice touch on the coffee table, and the sunflowers look sunny in the room. The brown patterned floor rug adds a nice look to the room. The grey and red colour scheme of the dining room looks very nice. The red blinds looks nice with the wall texture. The fruit bowl on the dining table is nice for sims to see whilst enjoying eating their meals there. It looks nice how you have placed the shelves on the wall at different levels. The white wall tiling in the bathroom is very nice
    The pink flowers look very pretty in the room! The toiletries, towels and tissues are nice home touches on the sink counter. The bedrooms are very nice! The wall texture and colour scheme of the rooms look nice and are restful for sims to sleep there. The teddy is cute in the kids bedroom! The posters look great on the side wall in the room, and the red candle is pretty on the bedside table. The circles overlapping floor rugs there look nice. The eclipse patterns and lights in the bedrooms look calming in the rooms. Very nice glass windows clothes and shoes closet in the master bedroom!
    The home is very nice :)
  • Options
    Totally agree with you @WrathofCath it's amazing looking at each design, they're all so very unique and wonderful. Many thanks for your kind and lovely words, much appreciated :)
    Thank you very much dear @rosemow for your wonderful review, you are always very uplifting and make me so happy. Wishing you much happiness always :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    Issabella14Issabella14 Posts: 1,656 Member
    edited September 2015
    Hi @masajo, just love your interpretation of Build Me. Amazing color combinations. Good luck in the Challenge :)
  • Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    Ooooh! It looks adorable! <3 I love your colour palette and the interiors looks amazing! I particularly love the dining room. Will be adding to my favourites when I visit the gallery. Good luck with the challenge! :)
  • Options
    Many thanks @Issabella14 I really love working with colour combinations, so glad you like this :)
    Big thank you @yanti68 very kind of you, really pleased you like the dining room :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    superbibi11superbibi11 Posts: 486 Member
    edited September 2015
    As I said in the Gallery, Red Riding Hood is amazing. You've recreated it perfectly. I love the interiors and the cozy porch :)
  • Options
    PurpleKachinaPurpleKachina Posts: 4,159 Member
    I saw this on the gallery yesterday and it looks very pretty, masajo :)
    Like how you came up with the name too. Good luck with the challenge!
  • Options
    mousqueradermousquerader Posts: 98 Member
    Great builds! My favorites are L'Escapade, Goldilocks house, and the Owl Cottage - I have a soft spot for cute, romantic cottages like that. :)
  • Options
    DelsDels Posts: 289 Member
    Very nice houses.Very nice houses! "English Rose" is my favorite project
  • Options
    islarosexivislarosexiv Posts: 454 Member
    Red Riding Hood is such a charming house! I love the landscaping, and how the home looks warm and inviting. The windowed closed is fantastic, I love how you've added clutter to the shelving in the dining area, and I really like how much space there is to work in the kitchen, despite being compact.
    Gallery: Islaroses
    Build Showcase: Islaroses
    Simblr: islarosesims.tumblr.com
    Sims Mobile: NJUTWNP

• Options
    Many thanks @superbibi11 very kind of you, really pleased you like the recreation :)
    Big thank you @Manssom very kind of you, I find naming a build is sometimes the hardest part :)
    Thank you so much @Brennachan for your kind words, very much appreciated :)
    @mousquerader lovely to see you here, thank you very much for stopping by and leaving your kind words :)
    Your words are very kind @Dels and very much appreciated, many thanks :)
    Really pleased you like it @islarosexiv thank you very much for leaving your kind words :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    CayreesCayrees Posts: 147 Member
    hello dear masajo :)
    rly appreciate nomination my Spa, im greatful! It's nice to get it from such great architekt like you :)
    i admire your creations, all are beautiful, detailed, cozy and wonderful, probly there's no enough words in my english vocabulary ;)
    i was off for a longest time and now it's pretty hard to get to all topics at forum, at least im trying to do my best in Gallery :)
    anyway ty so much
    greetings Cayrees

• Options
    BUTTONSGINGERBUTTONSGINGER Posts: 5,702 Member
    edited September 2015
    @masajo Red Riding Hood is just so adorable! I love the pop of color throughout the home. Is that a sunflower stencil on the wall in the living area? I wish you luck on the Build Me challenge!
  • Options
    DailyAyaaaanDailyAyaaaan Posts: 66 Member
    Wow! Your creations are outstanding dear! You're very talented and I really like the way you've managed to personalize your creations, so they look like nothing we've seen before ^^♥
    Hello, my name is Ayan ♥
    I'm known for making sims in the gallery ♥
    My Sims Catalog: DailyAyaaaan
    My Showcase: DailyAyaaaan's Showcase

• Options
    Many thanks @Cayrees this is very kind of you, it's lovely to see you back :)
    Thank you very much @BUTTONSGINGER the sunflower is enlarged, I love using these for a cheery feel :)
    You are very kind @DailyAyaaaan big thank you for these lovely words, much appreciated :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    RyeCris16RyeCris16 Posts: 2,293 Member
    Red Riding Hood is very cozy and lovely! :smiley:
    I like your architecture, it reflects from the inspiration very well and you added your own design! Amazing roofing and the chimney too! Your landscaping is very charming! Lovely gardens out front and event at the back too! And your interior, lovely! Love the blend of red and white color scheme, perfect for the build!
    I love it! I already added this to my faves! :smiley:
    EA ID: RyeCris16 | Tags: #RyeCris16
  • Options
    Many thanks @RyeCris16 for your generous words, very much appreciated :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    edited September 2015
    Legal Eagles

This is a 'his-n-hers' office building created for BnS Challenge #27, complete with reception and conference room. There is a rooftop bar and lounge area suitable for entertaining. There is also a second rooftop on the left which can be opened up by adding a door at the top of the stairs. This is where I ran out of budget! Parking out the back and fully landscaped :)

http://www.thesims.com/en_GB/gallery/6FDD33A75FC111E58B59E4C2FD5CE982?category=all&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=newest&time=all&searchquery=cevans1962&max=50&maxis=false

fb6eb50c-1807-4cde-9843-71f9674f4e4d_zpsanm0lqlz.png

Picture10_zpsvamhsgqp.jpg

Picture9_zpsfcbfwsna.jpg

Picture11_zpshx5yt3ou.jpg
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    Legal Eagles is a very nice build! :) The exterior design of the building looks very nice! Very nice layout of the build! The stone and wooden texture of the exterior looks nice and it looks very nice how you have placed the windows in the build! The upper patio is very nice! The plants look very nice on the edges of the patio. Very nice outdoors living area and bar. Sims will enjoy sitting resting on the sofas there, chatting in the sunshine. The candle on the coffee table is nice for sims to see when sitting there. Sims will enjoy sitting on the stools having a drink from the bar. The plants feature in the middle of the patio looks nice.The water fountain feature on the front patio is very nice for sims to see when coming to enter the building. The flowers and plants look very nice in the front garden area. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The pink and grey colour of the female office and the black and grey colour scheme of the male office looks very nice. Very nice windows study desk areas for sims to enjoy the sunshine coming in onto them whilst sitting at the desk. The wall patterns in the offices and meeting room look very nice and suit the type of build well. The black candles are a nice touch in the male office. The black locker cabinets look great on the corner walls! It looks nice how you have placed and angled the black armchairs. Very nice wall alcove that has been created with the placement of the cabinets. The pink sofa and stools in the female office looks pretty. She will enjoy sitting at the desk reading a book from the bookshelf. Very nice reception front desk. The eclipse pattern looks nice on the wall. The white candles look pretty on the side of the desk, and the pink and white flowers are nice touches for sims to see when sitting at the desk or entering the building. Very nice meeting room! The black chairs look nice placed either sides of the table and at the ends of the table, for sims to sit there discussing issues. The pink blossom on top of the table and in the corner of the room are pretty touches in the room. It is great that you have a tv screen to show presentations on. The business chart looks great in the room! Very nice soda seats sitting area for sims to enjoy chatting. The pink musical themed pictures look nice on the wall. The kitchen wall texture looks nice. The fruit bowl and utensils are nice kitchen touches on the counter. The bedroom is very nice! The eclipse pattern looks nice on the bedhead wall. Very nice windows armchairs sitting area for sims to enjoy looking out at the views through the windows whilst sitting there.
    The build is very nice :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top