Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Once-A-Day Lottery ✸ Concluded

Comments

• Options
    blacerdamullerblacerdamuller Posts: 57 Member
    edited September 2015
    *-* I'm so happy about this <3

The premium item that I want most is the Malleable Mimic Voodoo Doll, that costs 336 SP. It is in my Wishlist.

Thank you very much <3:blush:
  • Options
    duyguugudurduyguugudur Posts: 2,684 Member
    Congrats Thursday , Friday and Saturday winners !! B) enjoy ur new gifts Fullest!!! :)

Thank you again @Reachsims for this opportunity!! :)

Wish you all awesome weekend!! <3
  • Options
    SjappielovePaulSjappielovePaul Posts: 4,794 Member
    edited September 2015
    Congrats to the Friday winners and todays winners!

@Reachsims, I kind of forgot I had a wedding yesterday, and especially the fact that I had no opportunity to be online ;) I'm back though haha!

Also still everything correct!
    Don't forget to take care of yourself every now and then in this big chaotic world!
    pkJ66Kv.png
    Some links that helped me a lot:
    Missing Store Stencils / Free Kiddy Stuff / Daily Deals / Daily Deals Spreadsheets / The Gifting Directory
  • Options
    tiger_lily5tiger_lily5 Posts: 3,904 Member
    Yay I am so excited! :mrgreen: Congratulations to @blacerdamuller and @rosey1579 too! :D

May I have the Milkin' It Dairy Corral please :blush:

Thank you ever so much @Reachsims! <3

✼ My TS3 MyPage
  • Options
    ReachsimsReachsims Posts: 7,932 Member
    @Tiger_lily5 - Owning only the Cow Corral, you can get the entire set for free when it comes up on the Daily Deal and I think it shows up four times. The same thing goes for the Chicken Coop... and the same thing goes for the grill in the Itadakimasu set. Have fun!!! <3
  • Options
    blacerdamullerblacerdamuller Posts: 57 Member
    Thank you, @friday027. I just received the gift :smiley:<3
  • Options
    izaapizaap Posts: 346 Member
    Congrats to the Saturday winners, have fun playing with your new stuff :smiley:
  • Options
    friday027friday027 Posts: 610 Member
    *-* I'm so happy about this <3

The premium item that I want most is the Malleable Mimic Voodoo Doll, that costs 336 SP. It is in my Wishlist.

Thank you very much <3:blush:

Congratulations to All of the Saturday Winners! @blacerdamuller , @rosey1579 , @tiger_lily5 !!! :smiley:

blacerdamuller - you have been gifted the Malleable Mimic Voodoo Doll and the Soothsayer's Crystall Ball! Have fun!!! :smiley:
  • Options
    tiger_lily5tiger_lily5 Posts: 3,904 Member
    Reachsims wrote: »
    @Tiger_lily5 - Owning only the Cow Corral, you can get the entire set for free when it comes up on the Daily Deal and I think it shows up four times. The same thing goes for the Chicken Coop... and the same thing goes for the grill in the Itadakimasu set. Have fun!!! <3

That is awesome! Thank you so much. :)

I've just checked the daily deal spreadsheet and it's coming up next on the 9th September. Not long to wait, I'm so excited for that! :D

✼ My TS3 MyPage
  • Options
    cmbaker16cmbaker16 Posts: 9,172 Member
    Congrats to all the winners so far hopefully your all have fun with your new toys :)
  • Options
    Siiiiiiiiiimss3Siiiiiiiiiimss3 Posts: 318 Member
    On Wednesday, do you get cas items which = 500 SP or do you win the SP? lol :joy:
    tumblr_nsogqlwU6T1ti4ywro1_540.png
    I cannot choose only 5 traits, so here's 23..
    LovestheCold,Brooding,Insane,Daredevil,Loner,FamilyOriented,Neurotic,ComputerWhiz,Ambitious,Clumsy,Shy,Slob,SociallyAwkward,GoodSenseofHumour,HotHeaded,OverEmotional,Nurturing,Perceptive,HopelessRomantic,Perfectionist,HeavySleeper,DogPersonandFrugal!
  • Options
    edited September 2015
    Also, congrats to Saturday winners. X <3
    LovestheCold,Brooding,Insane,Daredevil,Loner,FamilyOriented,Neurotic,ComputerWhiz,Ambitious,Clumsy,Shy,Slob,SociallyAwkward,GoodSenseofHumour,HotHeaded,OverEmotional,Nurturing,Perceptive,HopelessRomantic,Perfectionist,HeavySleeper,DogPersonandFrugal!
  • Options
    @Siiiiiiiiiimss3 - Let's see if I can answer this...

We are not giving away SimPoints but we are spending our own Simpoints on the winners' prizes. I would like to add, however, that the sponsors are flexible and reasonable people. For example, if you were to win on Wednesday and you don't have nearly enough CAS needs, I'm sure some build or buy objects could be substituted. Make sense?
  • Options
    I understand. :)

Please may I change my days?
    If so ,
    I used to enter for: Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday.
    Now I would like to enter for: Tuesday, Saturday and Sunday please.
  • Options
    lizzielilyylizzielilyy Posts: 4,891 Member
    Congrats winners!! So excited for tomorrow :D
    Gen-6-982x250-1.jpg
  • Options
    edited September 2015
    @Lizzie1234 - Me too! <3 Do you have a set in mind?

@Siiiiiiiiiimss3 - I changed those days for you but do understand that this will be effective for the following week. Since you already were part of the drawings for three days this first week, I will not include you in tomorrow's Sunday drawing but you will be included the following Sunday. The other days are fine. :)
  • Options
    Okay , yes :)
  • Options
    Reachsims wrote: »
    @Lizzie1234 - Me too! <3 Do you have a set in mind?
    I do actually! Hopefully I'll win it, it's a very pretty one haha :relaxed:<3
    Gen-6-982x250-1.jpg
  • Options
    rosey1579rosey1579 Posts: 6,252 Member
    Oh! I won something! I've legit just noticed!
    I'll go add something. :)
  • Options
    Alrighty!
    I added the Archer's Gauntlet to my W/list!
    :)
  • Options
    debbycantydebbycanty Posts: 285 Member
    Congrats to all the winners :)
  • Options
    frabz-WHOA-6848eb.jpg

I think... I think that that might have been a little more than 600 simpoints...
    I'm stunned. Dazed. Amazed.
    @Reachsims you for serious deserve something good to happen to you.
  • Options
    duyguugudurduyguugudur Posts: 2,684 Member
    @friday027 thank you very much for the gifts!!
    I loved them!!

Due to generous friends, DD and Sale pages I was able to complete many sets,through i am still far away owing the store so many items to add my wl!

Wish u all nice sunday! <3
  • Options
    Buzzing for today's draw :mrgreen:
    Gen-6-982x250-1.jpg
  • Options
    SjappielovePaulSjappielovePaul Posts: 4,794 Member
    There haven't been many changes so everything is still correct!

I'm also really looking forward to the drawing @Lizzie1234! It's just exciting lol
    Don't forget to take care of yourself every now and then in this big chaotic world!
    pkJ66Kv.png
    Some links that helped me a lot:
    Missing Store Stencils / Free Kiddy Stuff / Daily Deals / Daily Deals Spreadsheets / The Gifting Directory

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top