Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims 4 Musical Delicious - Game Pack [Idea]

PdrHnrqPlay1PdrHnrqPlay1 Posts: 92 Member
edited September 2016 in The Sims 4 Ideas Corner
A while ago I had the idea for The Sims 3, but was not very seen by players. I want to put it here now, because The Sims 4 is much more versatile for themes.

The Sims 4 Musical Delicious - Game Pack

Now your Sims will enjoy more closely the gift of music and use your fingers and vocal chords in a way never seen before. The grace and beauty to play the new instruments will be needed to hold a beautiful melody, her world is now open to the world of music! Various styles of music will be released to your Sims learn, play and sing, never before has there been such diversity as in the musical world.

Features

● Show the musician that is within your sim with these six new instruments: Harp, Lyre, Bagpipe (Scottish), Drum Kit, Saxophone and Flute.

● Charm your girlfriend/boyfriend or husband/wife with new types of music. They really delighted!

● Different styles of dances for each musical accompaniment. For example, waltz, slow dance (The Sims 2 Nightlife style) and more.

● Build your own concert with all your creativity with the new styles of architecture and decoration with all the accessories that one has the right to have.

● Ride your band and cheerful your neighborhood with varieties of musical styles. Your Sims can even shell out simoleons!

● There are 6 new skills, bagpipes, harp/lyre, saxophone, flute, drums and sing. Jointly develop these skills, will enable your sims sing according to the rhythm played on the instruments.

● There are several musical styles to learn to play and sing.

● New traits: Musical Gift, Tuneful, Tuneless.

What did you think? Feel free to opine.
34xicg8.jpg
Family Carvalho Branco.
See my idea!
Post edited by PdrHnrqPlay1 on

Comments

• Options
    JesxSimsJesxSims Posts: 526 Member
    Good idea! I would love to see this in game!
  • Options
    Zoltank66Zoltank66 Posts: 19 New Member
    I like this idea, too. It would be fun to create your own band and play around town, or putting on a concert from building your own hall.
    Imagine the types of concert venues you could create? It would be awesome!
  • Options
    edited August 2015
    JesxSims wrote: »
    Good idea! I would love to see this in game!
    Thanks! =D
    Zoltank66 wrote: »
    I like this idea, too. It would be fun to create your own band and play around town, or putting on a concert from building your own hall.
    Imagine the types of concert venues you could create? It would be awesome!
    It really would be a beautiful game pack. Thanks (y)
    34xicg8.jpg
    Family Carvalho Branco.
    See my idea!
  • Options
    ReehCarvReehCarv Posts: 1 New Member
    Very good idea! The gameplay would be more enriched. ;)
  • Options
    SimpkinSimpkin Posts: 7,425 Member
    I wouldn't mind but the skill thing would be too cluttered with instruments.
    Seasons toggle button in build mode poll. Vote now please! :)
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 1,353 Member
    Simpkin wrote: »

Maybe there could be an "Exotic Instrument" skill? I would prefer separate skills as that's more realistic, but it could get cluttered as they add more and more instruments.
  • Options
    Terra wrote: »

Maybe there could be an "Exotic Instrument" skill? I would prefer separate skills as that's more realistic, but it could get cluttered as they add more and more instruments.

Got it. But the base game came several instruments and each of them has distinct skills.
    I believe perfectly they may add these skills. I appreciate your comments.
    34xicg8.jpg
    Family Carvalho Branco.
    See my idea!
  • Options
    MovottiMovotti Posts: 7,774 Member
    Harp
    Yeah
    Lyre
    Why? Seems too similar to the harp.
    Bagpipe
    Irish, Scottish or Flemish? Each is unique.
    Battery
    A what? If you mean a drum kit, just say so. I you are talking about something else, I'm totally lost.
    Saxophone
    Sure, there's no accounting for taste.
    Flute.
    Odd, but, ok.
    Oh, the waltz. A beautiful and classical dance at long now be available for the sims. Those who do not have a way with the waltz can then at least do a slow dance with your partner.
    Would like more than just the watlz. How about the charleston? The tango? A new dance for each style of music.
    Ride your band and cheerful your neighborhood with varieties of musical styles. Your Sims can even shell out simoleons!
    Band riding has a totally different meaning to what you're thinking... I think

Busking is something the game needs more of.

I like the over all idea.
    Having singing as a new form of 'music' would be nice, especially if it could use the comedy microphone, and multi task, by being able to play guitar while using the microphone to sing.

AmusingExhaustedArchaeopteryx-max-1mb.gif
  • Options
    Movotti wrote: »
    Lyre
    Why? Seems too similar to the harp.
    There are different models of guitar, then it no would be no problem so with the harp. Also because the lyre is something smaller, maybe for more informal occasions.
    Bagpipe
    Irish, Scottish or Flemish? Each is unique.
    I said thinking of the Scottish.
    Battery
    A what? If you mean a drum kit, just say so. I you are talking about something else, I'm totally lost.
    Drum kit. Sorry for not specify. :#
    Saxophone
    Sure, there's no accounting for taste.
    Really I did not understand what you meant.
    Oh, the waltz. A beautiful and classical dance at long now be available for the sims. Those who do not have a way with the waltz can then at least do a slow dance with your partner.
    Would like more than just the watlz. How about the charleston? The tango? A new dance for each style of music.
    I liked it. When i had thought in this game pack I remembered only the waltz and the slow dance of TS2.
    Ride your band and cheerful your neighborhood with varieties of musical styles. Your Sims can even shell out simoleons!
    Band riding has a totally different meaning to what you're thinking... I think
    About the bands would only be a complement, because the game pack adds new musical instruments and concerts.

I like the over all idea.
    Having singing as a new form of 'music' would be nice, especially if it could use the comedy microphone, and multi task, by being able to play guitar while using the microphone to sing.
    That would be really helpful!
    Thanks for your comment. I will update some things in the post. ;)
    34xicg8.jpg
    Family Carvalho Branco.
    See my idea!