Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Gift of Creation Game *Join the Fun*

Comments

• Options
    FoxyLovesKittyFoxyLovesKitty Posts: 889 Member
  • Options
    NagyGinaNagyGina Posts: 833 Member
    23kels89 wrote: »
    Hello darling, @NagyGina.
    Could you please explain the concept of the game?
    I'm not quite understanding the rules and regulations as to how I should go about joining the game.
    Do I just read along the posts for a request from a simmer who wants something built?
    @23kels89, sorry for my late reply. I have updated the front page, in hopes to clear up how to play the game... If you want to post a Creation Gift and/or post a Creation wishlist, you can find that here:
    How to Post a Gift Entry & How to Post a Creation Wishlist. If you have any additional questions, some might be answered in the Q&A, and please if you are still unclear, please ask away, I, or someone else, will be able to answer. As for the Rules of the Game, that is my next feat, to simplify that for more clarity. ;) And most of aLL, thank you for joining in with the fun! :kissing_heart:
  • Options
    Thank you so much @NagyGina, I’m glad you like my build :) So I get it right how do I go about posting it here , entry form-wise? Don’t want to mess anything up. :#

Yay birthday buddies!! Couldn't believe it when you said our birthdays are the same :D Go August 12th *dances* :D
    @charlotteprice
    @MysticOstrich08, you can post it as a gift entry for "Everyone" & you can also tag any that suggest posting to you. ;):kissing_heart:
  • Options
    ZeeGeeZeeGee Posts: 5,374 Member
    @NagyGina So sorry to hear you're sick. Feel better soon.
  • Options
    edited July 2015
    And thank you for everyone's well wishes! <3 I am slowly getting better, upgraded to solids (hoping to put back those needed pounds that I lost! :p). :kissing_heart:

Also, thus far we have some who have posted special dates for August/September:
    • August 12th, @MysticOstrich08 & @charlotteprice celebrate Birthdays
    • August 18th, @NagyGina celebrates her half sister's 19th Birthday
    • August 22nd, @VGryphon celebrates his 45th Birthday
    • August 23rd, would have marked the 47th Wedding Anniversary of @VGryphon 's parents (although this is bittersweet, we still can celebrate the memories of aLL their :love:)
    • August 25th, @VGryphon celebrates his brother's 42nd Birthday
    • August 27th, @LadyEmillye celebrates her Birthday
    • August 29th, @NagyGina celebrates her 27th Birthday
    • September 2nd, @WhimsicalWind celebrates his 22nd Birthday
    • September 19th, @ADWilson celebrates her 47th Birthday & @NagyGina celebrates her sister's 24th Birthday
    • September 27th, @NagyGina celebrates her father's Birthday
    • September 29th, @anettesb celebrates the 14th Anniversary of her book being Published

I want to fill this list for our Super Duper Birthday & Celebration Surprise Events for August & September, please let us know of special celebrations in your life! :kissing_heart:

Back to me replies....

Peace, Good Vibes & Big Pixel Hugs to Everyone! <3

Edited to add in my family's special days. ;)
    Post edited by NagyGina on
  • Options
    bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member
    @jbsquared2000 Thanks for your comments. I love the lot anettesb picked out for it. It does have the perfect background on those long shots :)

@foxyloveskitty Thanks, we tried to make it a fun magical place.
  • Options
    bekkasan wrote: »
    Creator’s Username: Bekkasan
    Nominee's Username: made for anettesb
    Creator or Nominee's Store Wishlist Link on Sims 3 Site: I own the store. Pick someone at random is fine with me :)
    Item Title: Jakob's Toy Box
    Creation Wishlist Username & # of Item or Unofficial Wishlist Username: anettesb
    Exchange or Mediafire Link: Jakob's Toy Box
    Is CC, CAP or CAW Used?: No CC, no CAP, one flower spawner for spring. Season festival spawner used to change items in store for each season.
    Pictures or Link to Original Post (If in another thread): Bekkasan Designs

20119958436_f1619ca528_z.jpg
    @bekkasan, I have been following your progress on this, and aLL your hard work is just absolutely awemazing! Your dedication to this gift, truly makes this gift a Wish come true for @anettesb and aLL of us! I :love: it! Thank you soo much for sharing with us aLL! I have rec'd, fav'd and saved! :kissing_heart:

Also, I do so hope you will will also post:
    & Bekkasan Sims as gift entries, and any of your works (got lost in your studio rec'ing fav'ing and saving! ;)) Your designs aLL show the time you have spent to create worthy and awemazing Gifts for the entire community! Thank you again for sharing your awemazing talents and Gifts with aLL of us! :kissing_heart:

For everyone wanting to truly see the dedication of @bekkasan 's hard work in progress and others who have been creating for @anettesb's Help Me Rebuild Hidden Springs - And Get Gifted, please do check it aLL out. So much awemazing talent is displayed! :kissing_heart:
  • Options
    VGryphonVGryphon Posts: 1,310 Member
    NagyGina wrote: »
    And thank you for everyone's well wishes! <3 I am slowly getting better, upgraded to solids (hoping to put back those needed pounds that I lost! :p). :kissing_heart:

Also, thus far we have some who have posted special dates for August/September:
    • August 12th, @MysticOstrich08 & @charlotteprice celebrate Birthdays
    • August 22nd, @VGryphon celebrates his 45th Birthday
    • August 23rd, would have marked the 47th Wedding Anniversary of @VGryphon 's parents (although this is bittersweet, we still can celebrate the memories of aLL their :love:)
    • August 25th, @VGryphon celebrates his brother's 42nd Birthday
    • August 29th, @NagyGina celebrates her 27th Birthday
    • September 2nd, @WhimsicalWind celebrates his 22nd Birthday
    • September 19th, @NagyGina celebrates her sister's 24th Birthday
    • September 27th, @NagyGina celebrates her father's Birthday
    • September 29th, @anettesb celebrates the 14th Anniversary of her book being Published
    It is nice to see that my family is not alone in trying to have a bunch of birthdays close together. :lol:
    I do not have a wishlist as I now officially own the store. I have a thank you thread. Here is my Sims 3 page. My top 5 list can be found here (it is empty).
    XmKUks3.jpg
    Click here to request a signature banner.
  • Options
    anettesb wrote: »
    added a wish

32) a small farm
    small family run farm on a 40x40 lot
    needs:
    - room for a big family = 1 double bed, 6 single beds and 2 cribs.
    - room to have a dog and cat + maybe a horse (no training facilities)
    - garden to grow plants but not the tractor
    - chickens and cow, maybe bees
    - canningstation, bakers own and nectar maker also great
    - no alcamy station
    -

33) grand villa/mansion
    for lot 3D
    2wh19ns.jpg
    the entrance need to be on the little site road
    the viuwe on the lake
    as the lote have a slight slope the build needs to be build on this lot
    relativly old mansion, though not yellow.
    needs a minimum of things like wish 5 (but housing more sims is just fine)
    could mix well with wish 11, 19 and 23
    @anettesb, I am really looking forward to whoever takes on your Wish #33... I have such difficulties building on slopes myself, but I find others' work far better than mine anyway... hehe :p I do have fun trying. :D Anyway, I have you all updated as of this post. ;):kissing_heart:
  • Options
    edited July 2015
    @VGryphon, I don't think it was exactly planned, and since both my sister and I were preemies, we both should have been born in October, but I guess we just were too eager to explore the world! Hehe :p Happy birthday early to Dad! :D I also have a half sister, who I need to add to the list, but not quite certain of her exact date in August. :kissing_heart:
  • Options
    I have updated everything, I think :dizzy: . I know I have missed replying to a bunch of posts, but I kept getting lost where I left off, and my notes are from the 21st through to today. I am going to attempt to tackle my 903 notifications now... forgive me if I am slow getting back to you! Big Pixel Hugs! <3
  • Options
    anettesbanettesb Posts: 39,168 Member
    @jbsquared2000 Thanks for your comments. I love the lot anettesb picked out for it. It does have the perfect background on those long shots :)

@foxyloveskitty Thanks, we tried to make it a fun magical place.

Yes it do make great pictures, and thats not even why i choose it.
    It just in the center of the old center
    🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
  • Options
    I have updated everything, I think :dizzy: . I know I have missed replying to a bunch of posts, but I kept getting lost where I left off, and my notes are from the 21st through to today. I am going to attempt to tackle my 903 notifications now... forgive me if I am slow getting back to you! Big Pixel Hugs! <3

Dont stress over respondent to every thing
    🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
  • Options
    LadyEmillyeLadyEmillye Posts: 19,238 Member
    My birthday is actually in August on the 27th.
  • Options
    tootsoo wrote: »
    I have a question... is it possible to enter more than once every month?
    Because I have a build which I want to share since I originally made it because of someone's wishlist, and I wasn't sure if I can enter twice, or if I should just wait for August.
    anettesb wrote: »
    yes you can enter many times... atleast thats how I understand it
    @tootsoo, you can enter as many Gift Creations as you like (as @anettesb stated), raid as many Creation Wishlists as you want! :D We aLL look forward to your Gift Creations! :kissing_heart:
  • Options
    ADWilsonADWilson Posts: 6,755 Member
    @VGryphon, I don't think it was exactly planned, and since both my sister and I were preemies, we both should have been born in October, but I guess we just were too eager to explore the world! Hehe :p

@NagyGina ~ **waves from one preemie to another** I was born 6 weeks early and like you two, should have celebrated my birthday in October. And... my birthday is the same day as your sister's - September 19th... and that is where our similarities end as I will be celebrating my 47th.

• Options
    ADWilson wrote: »
    @VGryphon, I don't think it was exactly planned, and since both my sister and I were preemies, we both should have been born in October, but I guess we just were too eager to explore the world! Hehe :p

@NagyGina ~ **waves from one preemie to another** I was born 6 weeks early and like you two, should have celebrated my birthday in October. And... my birthday is the same day as your sister's - September 19th... and that is where our similarities end as I will be celebrating my 47th.

All you Guys so busy... why rush it?
    I took my sweet time and was 10 days late
  • Options
    My birthday is actually in August on the 27th.
    @LadyEmillye, our b-days are so close! Go Virgos! :D

• Options
    VGryphonVGryphon Posts: 1,310 Member
    I think I was around 10 months, and my brother was 8, (could be other way around). The grouping wasn't exactly planned, just the way it turned out. :smile:
    I do not have a wishlist as I now officially own the store. I have a thank you thread. Here is my Sims 3 page. My top 5 list can be found here (it is empty).
    XmKUks3.jpg
    Click here to request a signature banner.
  • Options
    FairyGodMotherFairyGodMother Posts: 7,406 Member
    This is the family I moved into @FoxyLovesKitty farm house she built for me <3 (I posted them in MY thread instead of here, sorry! LOL)
    2a8qdg5.jpg
    Grandma Wilma and Daughter Tabitha watching TV
    2f07qxy.jpg
    Grandma arguing with the Evil Chicken
    esnmn4.jpg
    Which ended in a fight! Feathers were flying! Grandpa was too busy fishing to even notice!
    2ik9uzo.jpg
    Grandpa does the repairs around the farm while Diddy the Cat plays in the puddle
    2m5ccg1.jpg
    Grandma and Grandpa have been in love for so long! Their love is still strong!
    2e1f5p3.jpg
    They went to the festival and had a great time!
    [img][/img]abjxug.jpg
    While Grandma and Grandpa was at the festival, Tabitha went to a party!
    [img][/img]262txm1.jpg
    Diddy always wakes Grandpa up early in the morning! LOL. I had put a table and chess set outside on the porch, now they go there for everything! I guess they just love being outdoor!
    [img][/img]2a4v4fq.jpg

Thank you so much @FoxyLovesKitty I absolutely love this farm!

*Big Huge Hugs* <3<3

• Options
    FairyGodMotherFairyGodMother Posts: 7,406 Member
    @maria_loves_alex So sorry about your Grandmother passing :'( She lived a long life so there are plenty of memories for you to hold close to your heart!

@NagyGina Sorry you are feeling ill but glad you made it to solids! That's a good sign!
    I noticed your birthday is August 29th. Oh my, you are a young one (I imagined you my age, LOL) :o Don't ask, I am not telling my age :s

@bekkasan I love your pic of Jacob's Toy Box. I DL'd and recommended it. I cant wait to get in the game to place it. You put it in a perfect spot too, I bet it is absolutely gorgeous in the Winter <3

I hope everyone is having a great time Simming!

*hugs to all*
  • Options
    maria_loves_alexmaria_loves_alex Posts: 9,054 Member
    @charlotteprice thank you
    My Page: http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/maria_loves_alex

Follow me on the Sims 4 Gallery - ID 'MariannaSims'
  • Options
    tootsootootsoo Posts: 863 Member
    @charlotteprice the grandparents look very cute together! lol
  • Options
    FoxyLovesKittyFoxyLovesKitty Posts: 889 Member
    @charlotteprice Your family is so cute!! Thank you for posting again! I love seeing what you did with the house :)<3
  • Options
    bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member
    @NagyGina Thank you so much for your comments and rec's. This is an amazing game and I will have to look around more next week and see what else I can do.

@charlotteprice Thanks very much and I hope you enjoy it. :)