Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

D.N.A. Request Team - Designing Nature & Architecture Just for You!

Comments

• Options
    anettesbanettesb Posts: 39,168 Member
    edited July 2015
    Hi I been scouting your blog for some shops using savy seller, but I can't really find any.
    the shop types I'm looking for are
    - music
    - art and hobby
    - sport
    - electronics
    - furniture (love hidden stencils)

do you know of any lots like that?

and a car dealer ship... but there I got a clear Idea that I want it to be similar to the old petrol station in LP (so that might be a request later on)

also if I don't find the shop I like, is it ok to request a shop and put up the options the creator can put in it?
    🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
  • Options
    LissykinLissykin Posts: 2,794 Member
    Hi anettesb! :)
    I know we have some in team shop creations, so I'll send an email to the team and get back to you. As far as the alternative EA stencils for furniture, AznSensei has unlocked a lot of them. They're great to have and I like them the best because they're EA so not cc.

As far as the requests, absolutely you can request a shop and note specifics. :)
  • Options
    Lissykin wrote: »
    I know we have some in team shop creations, so I'll send an email to the team and get back to you. As far as the alternative EA stencils for furniture, AznSensei has unlocked a lot of them. They're great to have and I like them the best because they're EA so not cc.

As far as the requests, absolutely you can request a shop and note specifics. :)

I know he unlocked them... basically I'm looking for an easy in game use of them... with 1 lot got them all... set up as a shop... you use them? if so I could request that shop here in the DNA thread?

🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
  • Options
    sashrafsashraf Posts: 2,960 Member
    Welcome back Cal!

Thanks for all your comments on the Victorian Farmhouse :D

Whistles...Requests for Sims 4 Builds anyone?
    Hellooooooo
  • Options
    DNARequestTeamDNARequestTeam Posts: 5,926 Member
    anettesb wrote: »

I know he unlocked them... basically I'm looking for an easy in game use of them... with 1 lot got them all... set up as a shop... you use them? if so I could request that shop here in the DNA thread?

I do use them, and I'm fairly certain other DNA members have them too. We could fulfill that request if you submitted it. :)
    SLpPUp.png
  • Options
    Our thread is up to date.
    SLpPUp.png
  • Options
    Rawr2019Rawr2019 Posts: 14,407 Member
    edited July 2015
    She I can make a request for you lol

Hi anettesb!!! Per is all done :]

fdrm2g.jpg

30dgpkm.jpg

Skills
    Logic - 5
    Science - 3
    Cooking - 3
    Handiness - 8
    Gardening - 7
    Fishing - 1
    Writing - 1
    Social Networking - 1

Job Level - 4

Nerd level - 5

Link: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8713549
    Post edited by Rawr2019 on
  • Options
    GlenkarriGlenkarri Posts: 2,181 Member
    Wow, the Victorian Farmhouse is lovely Sashraf .... Great job on Anette's Sim too, Rawr. Off to rec, fav etc ;)
  • Options
    anettesb wrote: »

I do use them, and I'm fairly certain other DNA members have them too. We could fulfill that request if you submitted it. :)

cool might do that later thank you

• Options
    Rawr2019 wrote: »
    She I can make a request for you lol

Hi anettesb!!! Per is all done :]

fdrm2g.jpg

30dgpkm.jpg

Skills
    Logic - 5
    Science - 3
    Cooking - 3
    Handiness - 8
    Gardening - 7
    Fishing - 1
    Writing - 1
    Social Networking - 1

Job Level - 4

Nerd level - 5

Link: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8713549

@Rawr2019
    he is perfect now I just need to give him a home... I find 1... maybe he share with some one
  • Options
    SLpPUp.png
  • Options
    duyguugudurduyguugudur Posts: 2,684 Member

Hello everyone how are u? :)
    @Rawr2019 awesome guy!! He is kinda cool! :)

I had updated my request at original post, it is a commercial lot request now. Do I have to do something now?

Thanks !
  • Options

I had updated my request at original post, it is a commercial lot request now. Do I have to do something now?

Thanks !

You're all set! I'll update it in the Open Requests. Thank you for letting me know. :)
    SLpPUp.png
  • Options
    Announcing Lot Sizes!

We now have lot sizes listed on our blog. Come check out this new way to sort the creations you love! :)

http://dnarequestteam.blogspot.com/
    SLpPUp.png
  • Options
    SLpPUp.png
  • Options
    Announcing Lot Sizes!

We now have lot sizes listed on our blog. Come check out this new way to sort the creations you love! :)

http://dnarequestteam.blogspot.com/

yea just what I need for my lot hunting

thank you

• Options
    tanubanuetanubanue Posts: 4,116 Member
    Hi everyone! I have a request please ~

Username: tanubanue
    Preferred builder* (If none, leave blank): Rawr
    Sims 3 or 4?: 3
    Type of build (Modern, Traditional, Victorian, Gothic, etc. or leave blank): Style of build is totally up to you
    Which EPs and SPs do you have? All of them
    If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry)? Katy Perry
    Lot size (dimensions): No larger than 40 x 40 please
    Number of bedrooms: any
    Specific instructions on decorating the bedrooms (gender, age, etc.)? None
    Number of bathrooms: Any
    Favorite color schemes: woods, light greens, light blues, muted natural tones
    Colors you dislike: Neon or super bright
    Do you want it furnished and decorated? Yes please
    Can patterns from Create-a-Pattern be used? Yes
    Please list the Store content that can be used: Any or All
    Please list the Dr. Pepper and T-Mobile promotional items that can be used: None
    If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one? Multiple Worlds
    Link to specific house or plan: No link
    Special requirements (garden, pool, hot tub, etc.)? Anything but if there is a garden or pool please on the small side

Additional instructions? I would love a house built with a witch and her spouse and familiar in mind. But one in which the whole house is used for magic instead of just one special 'magic room' Little touches of magic throughout would be fun. Something a bit different and unusual. I would love a pond also as I like how they add to the home feel of a lot. A small pool would be ok if it went with the design but otherwise I'd rather not. A small garden for magic plants would be nice. I would love this lot to have a lived in feel. A lot where people would drive by and say "What goes on in there?" :)

Thanks!
  • Options

Thanks !

Hi hun I'm doing well :] Thanks for asking! Glad you like him he as fun to make
  • Options
    tanubanue wrote: »
    Hi everyone! I have a request please ~

Username: tanubanue
    Preferred builder* (If none, leave blank): Rawr
    Sims 3 or 4?: 3
    Type of build (Modern, Traditional, Victorian, Gothic, etc. or leave blank): Style of build is totally up to you
    Which EPs and SPs do you have? All of them
    If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry)? Katy Perry
    Lot size (dimensions): No larger than 40 x 40 please
    Number of bedrooms: any
    Specific instructions on decorating the bedrooms (gender, age, etc.)? None
    Number of bathrooms: Any
    Favorite color schemes: woods, light greens, light blues, muted natural tones
    Colors you dislike: Neon or super bright
    Do you want it furnished and decorated? Yes please
    Can patterns from Create-a-Pattern be used? Yes
    Please list the Store content that can be used: Any or All
    Please list the Dr. Pepper and T-Mobile promotional items that can be used: None
    If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one? Multiple Worlds
    Link to specific house or plan: No link
    Special requirements (garden, pool, hot tub, etc.)? Anything but if there is a garden or pool please on the small side

Additional instructions? I would love a house built with a witch and her spouse and familiar in mind. But one in which the whole house is used for magic instead of just one special 'magic room' Little touches of magic throughout would be fun. Something a bit different and unusual. I would love a pond also as I like how they add to the home feel of a lot. A small pool would be ok if it went with the design but otherwise I'd rather not. A small garden for magic plants would be nice. I would love this lot to have a lived in feel. A lot where people would drive by and say "What goes on in there?" :)

Thanks!

Hey Lissy I will go ahead and claim this :]

• Options
    @anettesb: You're welcome! <3

@Rawr2019: Thank you!
    SLpPUp.png
  • Options
    SLpPUp.png
  • Options
    @anettesb: You're welcome! <3

well it got 1 of 3 dificult lots out of the way... and lots of nice lots I would have used if not for funny road placement... so thats fantastic
  • Options
    tanubanuetanubanue Posts: 4,116 Member
    Thanks for claiming it Nik :)
  • Options
    msdaycareownermsdaycareowner Posts: 692 Member
    i was searching your blog and didnt see a category for public pools, does anyone have one no cc no cap no store