Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

D.N.A. Request Team - Designing Nature & Architecture Just for You!

123457...Next

Comments

• Options
    SimKeatsSimKeats Posts: 2,186 Member
    edited July 2015
    Request Form (Sim, Sims 3)
    Username:SimKeats
    Preferred creator* (If none, leave blank):
    Sub Type (human, vampire, etc.):Vampire, or Witch
    Skin color:Pale
    Hair color:Brown
    Traits:Advnturous, bookworm, Brave, Overemotional, Irresistable
    Favorites:Dim Sum, Electronica, Grey
    Sign:Leo
    Lifetime Wish: Renaisance Sim
    Name desired (optional):
    Which EPs and SPs do you have? All
    If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry)? Katy Perry (dont judge me! :D)
    Can patterns from Create-a-Pattern be used? No
    Please list the Store content that can be used: Midnight Hollow, Steampunk, Lunar Lakes
    Please list the Dr. Pepper and T-Mobile promotional items that can be used:
    Link to reference pics (optional): Can these be e-mailed or something?
    Additional instructions? I have reference pictures, but don't want to upload them to the forums at large can email etc.
    Post edited by SimKeats on
  • Options
    DNARequestTeamDNARequestTeam Posts: 5,926 Member
    anettesb wrote: »
    @anettesb: You're welcome! <3

well it got 1 of 3 dificult lots out of the way... and lots of nice lots I would have used if not for funny road placement... so thats fantastic

Woot! That's great! I'm glad it helped. :)
    SLpPUp.png
  • Options
    edited July 2015
    SimKeats wrote: »
    Request Form (Sim, Sims 3)
    Username:SimKeats
    Preferred creator* (If none, leave blank):
    Sub Type (human, vampire, etc.):Vampire, or Witch
    Skin color:Pale
    Hair color:Brown
    Traits:Advnturous, bookworm, Brave, Overemotional, Irresistable
    Favorites:Dim Sum, Electronica, Grey
    Sign:Leo
    Lifetime Wish: Renaisance Sim
    Name desired (optional):
    If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry)? Katy Perry (dont judge me! :D)
    Can patterns from Create-a-Pattern be used? No
    Please list the Store content that can be used: Midnight Hollow, Steampunk, Lunar Lakes
    Please list the Dr. Pepper and T-Mobile promotional items that can be used:
    Link to reference pics (optional): Can these be e-mailed or something?
    Additional instructions? None, I think?

Thanks for your request! I was wondering, would you like her to be a hybrid Witch/Vampire? It's totally achievable and lots of fun to play. :) Let me know and I'll update it in the Open Requests (if you want it). Btw...no one ever judges one for having the Katy Perry addition! One just enjoys the content. lol :D

Edit: I should note that the hybrid would be without a mod or CC, so the way it would be created would be by having a born vampire that drinks a witches brew. It changes certain things, but leaves others. From my experience, the vampire skin appearance and neck marks disappear and the magic bar no longer needs charging. The only draw back was no vampire super speed. I hope that gives some insight. :)
    SLpPUp.png
  • Options
    edited July 2015
    i was searching your blog and didnt see a category for public pools, does anyone have one no cc no cap no store

Hi! There's no public pool currently listed, so I would urge you to request one. I know that if you were looking for it, others were too. I'll watch for the request! :)
    SLpPUp.png
  • Options
    Our thread is up to date.
    SLpPUp.png
  • Options
    GlenkarriGlenkarri Posts: 2,181 Member
    edited July 2015
  • Options
    LissykinLissykin Posts: 2,794 Member
    Great festival lot, Glenkarri! I love it. Off to rec, fave and download. This is going to be so fun! :smile:
  • Options
    anettesbanettesb Posts: 39,168 Member
    that festival lot looks fantastic
    🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
  • Options
    SimKeatsSimKeats Posts: 2,186 Member
    I put vampire OR witch, cause I thought it might effect how someone designed it, I have NRAAS hybrid installed so a hybrid would work fine. Also, I have reference pictures, if/when needed. Thank you :)
  • Options
    AaronsimsAaronsims Posts: 720 Member
    Glenkarri wrote: »
    Aaronsims your Festival Park for Aurora Skies is ready

It looks fantastic! Unfortunately my timing is terrible as I'm sitting on a train to Montreal at the moment. I'm going to have to wait till Monday to give a full review but I can tell from the pics that I'm going to LOVE it!
  • Options
    wylmite1986wylmite1986 Posts: 1,771 Member
    Username: wylmite1986
    Preferred builder* (If none, leave blank):
    Sims 3 or 4?: Sims 4
    Type of build (Modern, Traditional, Victorian, Gothic, etc. or leave blank): Modern
    Which EPs and SPs do you have? base game, outdoor retreat and get to work
    If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry)? none
    Lot size (dimensions): small
    Number of bedrooms: 1
    Specific instructions on decorating the bedrooms (gender, age, etc.)? female, young adult
    Number of bathrooms: 1
    Favorite color schemes: mostly red and black please, but with a touch of white
    Colors you dislike:
    Do you want it furnished and decorated? Very modern and expensive
    Can patterns from Create-a-Pattern be used? no
    Please list the Store content that can be used: none
    Please list the Dr. Pepper and T-Mobile promotional items that can be used: none
    If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one? Newcrest
    Link to specific house or plan:
    Special requirements (garden, pool, hot tub, etc.)? patio, outdoor games, an office
    Additional instructions? Just very modern looking. If you can't do a small lot, then a medium one will do, I just don't want the actual house to be too big. Can be two stories if it works better.
    sims_zpswwzalnus.jpg
  • Options
    msdaycareownermsdaycareowner Posts: 692 Member
    edited July 2015
    Username: msdaycareowner
    Preferred builder* (If none, leave blank):
    Sims 3 or 4?: Sims 3
    Type of lot (laundromat, club, library, park, etc.): Pool
    If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry)? Katy Perry
    Lot size (dimensions): 30X20
    Public restrooms? All in one
    Favorite color schemes: Tropical Theme Colors
    Colors you dislike:
    Do you want it furnished and decorated? Yes
    Can patterns from Create-a-Pattern be used? Sure
    Please list the Store content that can be used: None thank you
    Please list the Dr. Pepper and T-Mobile promotional items that can be used: none
    If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one? Sunset Valley
    Link to specific building or plan:
    Special requirements (subway, parking, registers, etc.)?
    Additional instructions? Cabana, Water fall and poolside bar from Island Paradise
    I'm replacing the pool in Sunset Valley, both of them with one great one. Just make it look awesome, like someplace you would want to go.
    THANK YOU!!
    Post edited by msdaycareowner on
  • Options
    msdaycareownermsdaycareowner Posts: 692 Member
    i was searching your blog and didnt see a category for public pools, does anyone have one no cc no cap no store

Hi! There's no public pool currently listed, so I would urge you to request one. I know that if you were looking for it, others were too. I'll watch for the request! :)

Thank you
  • Options
    Francisca464Francisca464 Posts: 738 Member
    edited July 2015
    Hello DNA-creators! I'd like to place a request for a community lot: a romantic wedding venue deep in the woods/forest :smile:!

Username: Francisca464
    Preferred builder: -
    Sims 3 or 4?: Sims 3
    Type of lot (laundromat, club, library, park, etc.): I think park, as long as I'll be able to throw a wedding party there I'm okay with any type of community lot :smile:
    Which EPs and SPs do you have?: All of them.
    If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry)?: Basic.
    Lot size (dimensions): Creators choice.
    Public restrooms?: I'm torn, because I don't want my wedding guests to pee themselves, but I alsno don't want a public restroom to screw up the rustic forest feeling I'd like to see in this lot. So only if the creator can fit it in without disturbing that feeling.
    Favorite color schemes: For this venue, I'd say go for white-green-brown/wood to keep it close to nature and give the venue an earthy feeling. (See pictures)
    Colors you dislike: very bright and flashy colors, also not a fan of yellow and orange.
    Do you want it furnished and decorated?: pretty please.
    Can patterns from Create-a-Pattern be used?: Yes, no problem.
    Please list the Store content that can be used: anything.
    Please list the Dr. Pepper and T-Mobile promotional items that can be used: None.
    If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one?: I'd like to use it in different worlds.
    Link to specific building or plan: -
    Special requirements (subway, parking, registers, etc.)?: not really, the normal wedding party stuff I guess. Tables and chairs to eat at, wedding arch and chairs for the 'audience', small table for the wedding cake, a buffet table, an open spot for the dance floor, music, (maybe a stage with instruments for a band?) and anything else you can think of. O and as I said, if it doesn't disturb the forest-feeling maybe a small building with toilets.

Additional instructions?
    I like to take pictures of my sims getting married, so I'd like to have many trees around the spot where the wedding and party take place. So when I snap screenshots, it really feels like my sims are deep in the woods. Here are some pictures of what I'd love to see:

Kaylin+Josh-81-e1332433961970.jpg?resize=570%2C855
    reception2.jpg
    cj-a-31.jpg
    c27abe17b7a2085956be85afc38e4a7f.jpg
    redwood-forest-wedding-012.jpg
    21f070f69782143d9866bb00339efa85.jpg
    bohemian-forest-wedding055.jpg
    california-forest-wedding-5.jpg
    wedwoods2.jpg
    4dc7955054998.jpg?width=750&height=554&quality=75
    article-2012822110303837838000.jpg
    098f76_a1c7cd200cc4b4250f21193c52a04025.jpg
    5d918ff0a6f68246235848d224e0e978.jpg
    (Yes, it is the Twilight wedding! It actually suits my vision for this lot very well so maybe you can look up those scenes to get some inspiration. If you haven't seen it, that is :smile:)

As you can see, I'm looking for an earthy, romantic feeling. Trees, moss, plants, flowers (white and soft pink), furniture made of wood, and also ribbons/drapery/other wedding-ornaments and ooo, I love lanterns. I usually host my sims wedding parties late in the afternoon/start of the evening, so romantic lighting is desirable :wink: I'd like everything that's placed on this lot to add to the forest feeling, that's most important to me.

Well, I hope you get the feeling. Feel free to be creative with this :smile:

P.s. I just Googled 'forest wedding' to find the pictures, so there should be plenty of inspiration if you do the same. Although I probably already posted most pictures here :tongue:
    Post edited by Francisca464 on
  • Options
    edited July 2015
    SimKeats wrote: »
    I put vampire OR witch, cause I thought it might effect how someone designed it, I have NRAAS hybrid installed so a hybrid would work fine. Also, I have reference pictures, if/when needed. Thank you :)

Great! Would you please update your original request post and note that you have reference pics in the 'Additional Instructions' line? That way when it's claimed the creator will know that you have a specific look in mind. You can also link the reference pics in that same section if you'd like. Thank you. :)
    SLpPUp.png
  • Options
    Thank you for your requests @wylmite1986, @msdaycareowner and @Francisca464. If you need to make any changes or additions you may do so up until your request is claimed. If you have any questions, please let me know. Happy simming! :)
    SLpPUp.png
  • Options
    Our thread is up to date.
    SLpPUp.png
  • Options
    GlenkarriGlenkarri Posts: 2,181 Member
    So pleased you are enjoying Aurora Festival Park have fun everyone ;)
  • Options
    Francisca464Francisca464 Posts: 738 Member
    Thank you for your requests @wylmite1986, @msdaycareowner and @Francisca464. If you need to make any changes or additions you may do so up until your request is claimed. If you have any questions, please let me know. Happy simming! :)

Hi secretary! I saw that on the open requests page it said that the wedding venue can be community or residential. But that's not the case, I'd like it to be a community lot. Should I make this more clear in my request?
  • Options

Hi secretary! I saw that on the open requests page it said that the wedding venue can be community or residential. But that's not the case, I'd like it to be a community lot. Should I make this more clear in my request?

I've adjusted it to a Community Lot. The way you edited it cleared it right up. Thank you! :)
    SLpPUp.png
  • Options
    ~CLOSED~
    Moving-Day.jpg
    Our July thread is now closed. Please join us on our August thread here.
    Happy Simming!
    SLpPUp.png