Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

D.N.A. Request Team - Designing Nature & Architecture Just for You!

Comments

• DNARequestTeamDNARequestTeam Posts: 5,926 Member
    edited July 2015
    Good questions!
    Question about the new room forum when it says 1st floor or Second floor is that what I want on the first floor of the room?
    We intended for the form to be for one room with an option for it to be on the 1st or 2nd (or 3rd, etc.) floor. I'll need to get back to you on the two story rooms; it's my understanding that only a loft can be achieved, not necessarily two separate floors, but I'll let you know definitively soon. :)

Also was wondering if I need to do two separate request forms for a master bedroom and bathroom or if I can do them all at once?
    Please use two separate requests, one for the master bedroom and one for the bath.

I should also note that we still have request limits; for example one requester can have two requests in place - one for a lot and one for a sim, pet or household. With rooms, you may have two room requests at a time but no other requests can accompany them. This may change in the future. We'll let you know if it does. :)

Thank you!

SLpPUp.png
    Thank you for the Sim request, anettesb! :)
    SLpPUp.png
    Our thread is up to date.
    SLpPUp.png
  • princess0384princess0384 Posts: 417 Member
    Good questions!
    Question about the new room forum when it says 1st floor or Second floor is that what I want on the first floor of the room?
    We intended for the form to be for one room with an option for it to be on the 1st or 2nd (or 3rd, etc.) floor. I'll need to get back to you on the two story rooms; it's my understanding that only a loft can be achieved, not necessarily two separate floors, but I'll let you know definitively soon. :)

Also was wondering if I need to do two separate request forms for a master bedroom and bathroom or if I can do them all at once?
    Please use two separate requests, one for the master bedroom and one for the bath.

I should also note that we still have request limits; for example one requester can have two requests in place - one for a lot and one for a sim, pet or household. With rooms, you may have two room requests at a time but no other requests can accompany them. This may change in the future. We'll let you know if it does. :)

Thank you!

Thank you I did know that I couldn't put the room request in yet. That answers all my questions thanks so much!
    IcsaBkL.png
    edited July 2015
    Good questions!

Thank you!

Thank you I did know that I couldn't put the room request in yet. That answers all my questions thanks so much!

Hi again. lol The team and I have been discussing the request for the master bedroom and bath, and we've decided that it will count as a single room; the rooms will be divided by a fence which you'll need to remove and replace with the divider wall once you get in game. That being said, it would only be one room and therefore one request form. Thank you so much for being our guinea pig while we get all this sorted out. New horizons and all that. lol :)

SLpPUp.png
    Hello again :) ,
    This makes my day! I am so excited since I really wanted both at the same time but I understood if I needed to do them separately. O.o I like butterfly better but guinea pig makes more since. I am glad to help the team out they have done so much work for me and blown me away every time. They take my request and there's always something added that just is like woah and I sit and stare for like 10 mins at my computer screen. Lol
    IcsaBkL.png
    edited July 2015
    Aw, thank you so much! It's so nice to know that our efforts are appreciated!!! I know that means a lot to those that have created for you. As soon as you're ready to put the request in, we're ready for it.
    Btw, I like butterfly better too. We're definitely growing into something less familiar. lol :)
    (I should add that we're going to do an awesome job for you. Just because the form is new doesn't mean we don't have this on lock.) :smiley:
    SLpPUp.png
    SLpPUp.png
  • nerdy3000nerdy3000 Posts: 5,520 Member
    edited July 2015
    Request Form (Sim, Sims 3)
    Username: nerdy3000
    Preferred creator* (If none, leave blank): I don't mind... possibly someone who watches the show?
    Sub Type (human, vampire, etc.): Human
    Skin color: Pale
    Hair color: White-blonde
    Traits: Five (you decide which ones fit best) of: Ambitious, Coward, Evil, Hot Headed, Mean Spirited, Mooch, Perfectionist, Snob, Unstable. Or whatever else you see fit. Maybe something nicer for the sake of it?
    Favorites: Music: Whatever works, Colour: Whatever works (black?), Food: Something rich (Lobster?).
    Sign: Whatever.
    Lifetime Wish: Something fitting.
    Name desired (optional): Viserys Targaryen
    Which EPs and SPs do you have? All except FL and KPST.
    If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry)? Basic.
    Can patterns from Create-a-Pattern be used? I'd rather you don't, but if you really want to then go for it.
    Please list the Store content that can be used: Dragon Valley clothing. If you want to use anything else then do ask to see if I have it.
    Please list the Dr. Pepper and T-Mobile promotional items that can be used: None
    Link to reference pics (optional):
    Viserys-house-targaryen-31609220-624-352.png
    y2hGD.jpg
    Possible sim inspiration?
    xCdGt.png
    Additional instructions?
    Thank you!
    Post edited by nerdy3000 on
    SLpPUp.png
    Our thread is still up to date. lol
    SLpPUp.png
    Our thread is still up to date. lol
    Lol it got really shh on here everyone must be working really hard. Or out of ideas for requests :open_mouth:
    IcsaBkL.png
  • winterbaby20winterbaby20 Posts: 2,413 Member
    edited August 2015
    For this request i need three female sims representing japan, africa, and india.

1. Request Form (Sim, Sims 3)
    Username:winterbaby20
    Preferred creator* (If none, leave blank):
    Sub Type (human, vampire, etc.):human
    Skin color:
    Hair color:
    Traits:
    Favorites:
    Sign:
    Lifetime Wish:
    Name desired (optional):
    Which EPs and SPs do you have? all
    If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry)? limited edition showtime and katy perry
    Can patterns from Create-a-Pattern be used? yes
    Please list the Store content that can be used: japanese inspired collection-the hair and clothes
    Please list the Dr. Pepper and T-Mobile promotional items that can be used:none
    Link to reference pics (optional):https://wallpaperscraft.com/download/asian_face_eyes_flower_hair_48863
    Additional instructions?
    I like this female sim to look japanese as possible.

2.Request Form (Sim, Sims 3)
    Sub Type (human, vampire, etc.): human
    Skin color:
    Hair color:
    Traits:
    Favorites:
    Sign:
    Lifetime Wish:
    Name desired (optional):
    Which EPs and SPs do you have?all
    If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry)? limited edition showtime and katy perry
    Can patterns from Create-a-Pattern be used? all
    Please list the Store content that can be used:african inspired collection-the hair and clothes
    Link to reference pics (optional):http://folakes.blogspot.com/2012/06/to-african-entrepreneurs-what-you-do.html
    Additional instructions? she needs to look african

3. Request Form (Sim, Sims 3)
    Sub Type (human, vampire, etc.):human
    Skin color:
    Hair color:
    Traits:
    Favorites:
    Sign:
    Lifetime Wish:
    Name desired (optional):
    Which EPs and SPs do you have?all
    Can patterns from Create-a-Pattern be used?yes
    Please list the Store content that can be used:indian inspired collection-the clothes and hair
    Link to reference pics (optional):http://cutefutegirls.blogspot.com/2010/07/indian-cute-girls.html
    Additional instructions? she needs to look indian
    Post edited by winterbaby20 on
  • soocoolsimsoocoolsim Posts: 6,261 Member
    edited July 2015
    Sorry... deleted post. Found out the answer
  • romagi1romagi1 Posts: 6,988 Member
    edited July 2015
    I'll claim this one!

Date: June 18, 2015
    Username: Aaronsims
    Page: Old Thread here
    Type: Sim
    Description: Sim-a-like of Super Model David Gandy
    Preferred Creator:
    Claimed By:

@Aaronsims, please check in here: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/728774/ღღ-romagis-d-n-a-thread-ღღ-vintage-victorian-pg-10-harrison-brothers-pg-11-ღღ/p1

Thanks for the request winterbaby20. If you need to make any changes or additions you may do so up until your request is claimed. I hope you're having a good weekend! :)
    SLpPUp.png
    SLpPUp.png
    Happy Monday everyone! :)

SLpPUp.png
  • duyguugudurduyguugudur Posts: 2,684 Member
    Hello wish you an awesome day,gonna checked new completed items & rec them soon..

I donot want to create a spam mail here but I need help regarding "building" problems in my creations,but didn't know where i can get help or who can help me? If it is not too much can u pls guide me someone/someplace to help?

It is regarding "placefriezes on/off" cheats as flat roof..

I would be eternally grateful if one of you show me a way.. sorry for bother and i can delete my post later?

Sending you big hugs and wishing you happy week!!
  • anettesbanettesb Posts: 39,168 Member
    @duyguugudur you might want to look at the zoo-U courses
    🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
    Hello wish you an awesome day,gonna checked new completed items & rec them soon..

I donot want to create a spam mail here but I need help regarding "building" problems in my creations,but didn't know where i can get help or who can help me? If it is not too much can u pls guide me someone/someplace to help?

I would be eternally grateful if one of you show me a way.. sorry for bother and i can delete my post later?

anettesb wrote: »

I was just about to say the same thing, anettsb! :)

In the announcements post, I've linked all the Zoo U courses. There's not a specific course for this particular cheat, so the one that I feel would be the most helpful would be Course 2, Sylvyn's course on CFE.

The biggest thing that used to throw me off is that before typing in the 'placeFriezes on/off' cheat, check to make sure that you've selected any other tool other than the foundation tool - otherwise the cheat won't turn on or off. If you're using the frieze on the roof there's nothing special you'll need to do, but if you're using it for stairs it can get more complex. If you give me some more details of what you're building, I can point you in the right direction or explain what to do here. Once you get the hang of it you'll love using it. :)

SLpPUp.png
    SLpPUp.png
  • CmnshtrCmnshtr Posts: 1,221 Member
    Romagi, your sim looks great!

Sashraf, An awesome build...

I still haven't perfected building in Sims 4, and I really want to try that one thing that BreeMiles is using to make her own things. I am just getting back to building after dealing with some RL stuff.

h2xmsbl

In the announcements post, I've linked all the Zoo U courses. There's not a specific course for this particular cheat, so the one that I feel would be the most helpful would be Course 2, Sylvyn's course on CFE.

The biggest thing that used to throw me off is that before typing in the 'placeFriezes on/off' cheat, check to make sure that you've selected any other tool other than the foundation tool - otherwise the cheat won't turn on or off. If you're using the frieze on the roof there's nothing special you'll need to do, but if you're using it for stairs it can get more complex. If you give me some more details of what you're building, I can point you in the right direction or explain what to do here. Once you get the hang of it you'll love using it. :)

@anettesb thank you will check!!

Waow i will be so happy if you can help.
    Basicly I am trying to using it as roof. I have build a one building but tries to make 3 differ floor height... And I have trouble at middle section where the height is lowest... I can apply the cheat the middle of where I want on top of my build but when I come close to sides(where meet the walls of other sections it tells me "ceiling is too low" .. O.o" that's hard yo explain but I had taken a pic to show where i am stuck, maybe I can send u as private msg instead of using here? And obtain ur help ? *puppy eyes with full of hope"

Thank you again!

@anettesb thank you will check!!

Waow i will be so happy if you can help.
    Basicly I am trying to using it as roof. I have build a one building but tries to make 3 differ floor height... And I have trouble at middle section where the height is lowest... I can apply the cheat the middle of where I want on top of my build but when I come close to sides(where meet the walls of other sections it tells me "ceiling is too low" .. O.o" that's hard yo explain but I had taken a pic to show where i am stuck, maybe I can send u as private msg instead of using here? And obtain ur help ? *puppy eyes with full of hope"

Thank you again!