Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

JAMMIN JULY GIFT EXCHANGE ~~~ SIMS 3 ONLY ~~~ CC FREE ~~~ Gifting Now Open!!!!! :)

Comments

• Options
    cianeciane Posts: 16,998 Member
    I know cmbaker has been very impatient and someone is busy getting that gift ready. It's not me!

I do however have something for Shannen here.
  • Options
    LOVE your farmhouse, Kgaff! It's perfect.
  • Options
    KgaffKgaff Posts: 1,614 Member
    edited July 2015
    Oh by the way Tanu, I made something for you too!! Thank you for all the work you put in to make this a fun exchange

http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8706589

Lake House
    This is a large house with a two master bedrooms with adjoining baths on separate floors. There is a huge kitchen that is open to the lilving room and dining area. Upstairs is a game/office area. There are two outdoor areas, one off the living room with a juice bar and comfy couch and one off the kitchen with the outdoor kitchen and large deck. All surrounded by your own private pond. No CC No CAP Made by Kgaff

Lake%20House%201a_zpsml0bngee.jpg

More to see right here http://s1320.photobucket.com/user/KGaff/slideshow/Farmhouse Comfort/Lake House
  • Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    caught up again . nice job ciane. actually everyone did fantatic but i'm trying to vary my comments so i don't sound like broken record.
  • Options
    LOVE the lake house too!

TY, Ali.
  • Options
    Thanks guys!!! I loved making them for two special people <3
  • Options
    caught up again . nice job ciane. actually everyone did fantatic but i'm trying to vary my comments so i don't sound like broken record.

I think we will all run out of words before this is over!
  • Options
    Catdog123Catdog123 Posts: 1,024 Member
    @cmbaker16 The dorm is looking great, a pool on the actual dorm is such a good idea. :)

@Kgaff Both of those homes are just wonderful. The shape of the lake house is very unique and interesting and I love the soft blue walls. Will look at the slideshows in a bit for more feedback. I am getting ready to announce my buddy and their first gift. :)
    Siggy_4.jpg
  • Options
    ADWilsonADWilson Posts: 6,755 Member
    After some suspicious text messages from Big Sis, I was curious but in no position to check on things here because of course hubby decided that we needed to go out to dinner and teen tacked on shopping at Hot Topic. Don't regret it as dinner was so so so yummy (Wild Mushroom pizza and Strawberry Fields salad from California Pizza Kitchen) and time with teen smiling and chatting is always worth being away from home... but... but... I missed out on the start of this FAB party!

**gasp!**
    Does that mean that I shirked my co-hostess duties?! How sad.
    I really should have known Big Sis would get antsy and open the doors to the party room TONIGHT!
    I can only imagine her at Christmas time.

My not very eloquent thank you can be found here
  • Options
    ADWilson wrote: »
    After some suspicious text messages from Big Sis, I was curious but in no position to check on things here because of course hubby decided that we needed to go out to dinner and teen tacked on shopping at Hot Topic. Don't regret it as dinner was so so so yummy (Wild Mushroom pizza and Strawberry Fields salad from California Pizza Kitchen) and time with teen smiling and chatting is always worth being away from home... but... but... I missed out on the start of this FAB party!

**gasp!**
    Does that mean that I shirked my co-hostess duties?! How sad.
    I really should have known Big Sis would get antsy and open the doors to the party room TONIGHT!
    I can only imagine her at Christmas time.

My not very eloquent thank you can be found here

you worked hard on this you deserved time to yourself. i meant with your family.
  • Options
    Mmm, your strawberry fields salad make be go searching. Apparently they can have cranberries, oranges, grapes, or other fruit in them and other stuff in them. Sounds delicious. I love salad with lots of fruit.
  • Options
    ciane wrote: »
    Mmm, your strawberry fields salad make be go searching. Apparently they can have cranberries, oranges, grapes, or other fruit in them and other stuff in them. Sounds delicious. I love salad with lots of fruit.

i know.
  • Options
    :D The CBK one apparently has watermelon and pistacios!
  • Options
    :D The CBK one apparently has watermelon and pistacios!

isn't cpk?
  • Options
  • Options
    Yeah... typo.

i know it was .
  • Options
    Catch you all tomorrow. It was another busy day for me and I am tired!

Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love you tomorrow!
  • Options
    tanubanuetanubanue Posts: 4,116 Member
    @Kgaff Wow! I am so touched! You were supposed to spoil Addy! lol

The lake house is gorgeous and beautiful and very perfect and so much like one where I spent summers growing up I wish I had pictures! It's amazing lol

Thank you so much <3 and Hugs!
  • Options
    tanubanue wrote: »

The lake house is gorgeous and beautiful and very perfect and so much like one where I spent summers growing up I wish I had pictures! It's amazing lol

actually you said to spoil addy .not that we couldn't spoil just addy.
  • Options
    tanubanue wrote: »

actually you said to spoil addy .not that we couldn't spoil just addy.

:)
  • Options
    ADWilsonADWilson Posts: 6,755 Member
    @Kgaff

Farmhouse Comfort is full of cozy charm! <3 the colors and patterns, the layout looks so spacious but doesn't appear to be cavernous and has many features that I like. I must confess that I'm hard pressed to name a favorite.

Do I put it in Riverview and see which townie gets it? Yes.
    Will I also have a personal game with my simself living here? Yes to that too.
    Choices, choices.

Thank YOU for this truly delightful surprise. I shall treasure and enjoy this gift for many games to come.
  • Options
    Catdog123Catdog123 Posts: 1,024 Member
    edited July 2015
    My Buddy is… *drum roll*… *drops a drum stick and crawls under desk to find it* Okay okay just a second I almost have it… Bah forget it *starts banging on the drum with his hands* My Buddy is @Kgaff! :smiley:
    2d941d6ff8572119ede48dad874fc68d.jpg
    (I know its Thursday still but this is the picture I wanted to use and I'm gona use it lol.) :tongue:

I thought it was funny that you sent me a friend invite shortly before I was given your name.
    Mirage. Anyway *picks up his gift bag and starts digging around in it* I have four gifts for you and the first one is a Bar and Grill I made for Lucky Palms. In your letter you mentioned Lucky Palms being one of the worlds you liked and that you would like a nice place to go on a date. The first thing that popped into my head was a bar/restaurant style build. So I made a restaurant with a rooftop pool with the pool bar from Island Paradise to make a fun date night spot. I went back to this gift after you purchased University Life and added a few décor items and a juice keg.

May I present “Mirage” A vision of paradise among the hot and dry desert. :smile:
    DL Link: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8706748

Mirage%20Cover_zpsmez1pyqc.jpg
    Screenshot-4_zps6j9tjray.jpg

Here is a larger collection of pictures, My Photobucket is set to private so the albums have passwords for them and the password for this album is KgaffGift1
    http://s289.photobucket.com/user/shora23/slideshow/Mirage?sort=6
    If this is an issue for anyone I can take the albums off of private.

My avatar, his twin sister and his friends had fun testing this build. In game I set the menu to really anything that sounded fancy and set the chef hours to the later ones as it made sense for this type of restaurant. Also a game play tip, it is totally possible to dine with an npc date here you just have to wait for the date to get hungry and choose a place to sit.
    Post edited by Catdog123 on
    Siggy_4.jpg
  • Options
    ShannenShannen Posts: 2,811 Member
    edited July 2015
    So the last couple of days have been very hectic and so that's why I'm all over the place with my thread but my buddy Cmbaker16's will be fount here Here
  • Options
    http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8706747

yea i learned to make links since last time.

my buddy is teegers, who i was very excited to get and somehow managed to keep the secret. teegers you metioned wanting sims for your worlds . so i made you some . you also mentioned liking sims with stories i tried which was so fun.
  • Options
    @Catdog123 You already know how much I <3 this lot! Final version can finally go in my game!!!