Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

**Creations by masajo** **Villa dei Fiori**

Comments

• Options
    RyeCris16RyeCris16 Posts: 2,293 Member
    Hello Masajo! :) First of all, I'm so sorry to hear about your traumatic circumstances! Health worries are no fun! Sending special thoughts and hugs to you! :)<3<3<3

Second, it's too bad that you missed the deadline! Little Haven is a beautiful build and this worth a BnS win! :smiley:
    I like the architecture, the bricks, roofing, and bridges gives a complementary look! Your landscaping is very adorable! Lovely water feature out front! Love the MOO between the flower pots and the palm trees! And your interior, elegant! They are gorgeously done! I especially like your creche room! Seems like you're also in hype with MOO, huh? Hehe! :#
    I love it! I already added this to my faves! You're really on the roll, one more beautiful style after another. Keep it up my dear friend! :smiley:
    EA ID: RyeCris16 | Tags: #RyeCris16
  • Options
    Chris2fer03Chris2fer03 Posts: 650 Member
    Masajo, Little Haven is gorgeous! I love the exterior and your use of arches with the planter boxes above. Each space in the build is lovely and beautifully decorated. I love the music and study rooms, so realistic. I also love each children's room, perfect color choices and decor. Such a great build, as always! :) Hope you are having a great weekend.
    Gallery ID: chris2fer03
    ~Showcase Thread~ ~Photobucket~
    ophze_zps7vbzpsi9.gif
  • Options
    masajomasajo Posts: 6,011 Member
    Glad you like it @Ash072 thank you very much for your kind words :)
    Many thanks for your kindness @folala this is very much appreciated :)
    You are very kind dear @yanti68 thank you so much :)
    Thank you so much @Manssom for your lovely words, very kind of you :)
    @Tiki5872 thank you very much for your kind words and thoughts :)
    You are so kind @RyeCris16 thank you very much for all your support :)
    Big thanks for your good wishes and kindness @Chris2fer03 much appreciated :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    SorceressSorceress Posts: 940 Member
    Wow so many good builders here! I am not nearly a really good builder yet and still have a lot to learn! Nice job! Yet another person to inspire me :)
    Sorceress%20sig.png
    Thanks to Cbear13 for the signature and showcase images!
    Origin Id: Sorceress2696
    Sims 4 Gallery Here!
  • Options
    lovelylyssia095lovelylyssia095 Posts: 381 Member
    Sorry about your misfortune :( Your orphanage is gorgeous.
    23692626361_214389dd31_c.jpg
    Link to Showcase

Link to Gallery
    Origin id: avnewton
  • Options
    GeminiJake01GeminiJake01 Posts: 215 Member
    I love the orphanage, it looks great, it is really detailed and I love the balconies at the front of the house, and I also love the assembly type room, it looks great, I think you have done such a good job, well done to you miss!
    bff0ff84-f32f-4ab7-9f3e-99681d841a1c_zpsxwxnn1qm.jpg
    If only life was as simple as the sims...
    ♣♣♣♣ My Builds Thread ♣♣♣♣
    ♣♣♣♣ My Gallery ♣♣♣♣
    ♣♣♣♣Origin ID: TwinSimmers24♣♣♣♣
  • Options
    Thank you very much @Sorceress for you kind words. I really enjoyed looking through your showcase last week, your builds are really great and I love your interior colour schemes, very inspiring :)
    @lovelylyssia095 many thanks for your kindness, very much appreciated :)
    You are very kind @GeminiJake01 thank you so much for these lovely words :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    YJB19299YJB19299 Posts: 5,801 Member
    Little Haven is really nice ;) I like the roofing very much, the kids rooms are so cute <3 Love this House :D
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
  • Options
    follyfootfollyfoot Posts: 3,450 Member
    HI Masajo :) Little Haven Is a wonderful build with great symmetry, beautifully furnished. Hugs Folly
  • Options
    Thank you very much @YJP19299 for your lovely comments, much appreciated :)
    You are very kind @follyfoot many thanks for these lovely words :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    bokylie1bokylie1 Posts: 804 Member
    @masajo Little Haven is a beautiful build. So sorry to hear of your traumatic circumstances. Sending lots of love your way <3.
    Forum and Origin ID: bokylie1

• Options
    kreatorakreatora Posts: 557 Member
    edited July 2015
    I'm sorry to hear you had such a traumatic time. I hope and I wish you that everything will end well for your loved ones and for you. ♥
    I admire you that despite the fact that you have missed term of challenge you decided to complete this beautiful project.
    When I have seen first time this building in Gallery I thought, Wow! It is small palace!
    .Happy children, who could be go from official orphanage to so beautiful, dream place.
    Architecture is beautiful but interior is wonderful. Personally for me children's room are most difficult to do. Your all rooms are beautiful!!!!!
    :hat off and bowing!: I don't know if in English is this expression :)
    Not to mention other beautiful rooms, such as bathrooms, kitchens, dining room or rooms for hobbies. For example this room with swimming pool. It is fantastic! I love this clever shelves with towels which color is so nicely chosen.
    Wonderful work my dear friend ♥♥♥

My ID Origin kreatora
    Hero on EA AHQ
  • Options
    Big thank you for your kindness @kamb1403 means a lot and I'm really grateful for this :)
    Many thanks @kreatora for your kind wishes, very much appreciated :) Really glad you like the interiors, I spend lots of time with these areas decision making!
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    edited July 2015
    Fountain Court

The original idea was to build a Manor house, but kind of got side tracked with archways and corridors, giving the build more of a Mediterranean appearance with a stately air. I aimed to design the interiors with a modern, yet classic, style :)

http://www.thesims.com/en_AU/gallery/43E14AFA272A11E58735D29D7C12B64F?category=all&searchtype=hashtag&sortby=newest&time=all&searchquery=Cevans1962&max=25

b78e11de-efab-4af6-9312-c649f77e4ffa_zpsfst2pmir.png

Picture3_zpsnq9mxejb.jpg

Picture4_zpskafdlmmb.jpg

Picture5_zpse9e7itph.jpg
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    YJB19299YJB19299 Posts: 5,801 Member
    Fountain Court is a really nice build, it reminds me a bit on Villa Alto from Sunset Valley, only 1000 times better ;) The whole interior is nice, I can I'm agine why you aim it <3 Great work :D
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
  • Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    This looks so grand and luxurious! The architecture is imposing and yet so beautiful! Loving the grandeur of each and every rooms! Especially the room with the piano caught my eye! Great work! Already added to my favourites! <3<3
  • Options
    SpecterCodySpecterCody Posts: 602 Member
    Fountain court is really neat, the front facade is very Roman! I really like how nicely you decorated the interior, great work :smile:
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    Fountain Court is a very nice home! :) The exterior design and layout of the home is so very nice! It looks very nice how you have used the arches in the build! The type of and placement of the windows in the home looks very nice! It looks nice how you have done the steps up to the front patio. The flowers on the edges of the front patio and front pathway look so pretty! The water fountain looks very nice on the front pathway. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The music room is very nice! It looks nice how you have placed the sofas there, for sims to enjoy siting resting there talking face to face. They will enjoy listening to the music from the piano whilst sitting there. The fruit bowl and candles are nice touches on the coffee table. The green and brown colour of the interior furnishings looks very nice. It looks very nice the type of and how you have placed the curtains in the rooms! Very nice dining room! The white flowers on the table are pretty for sims to see when dining there. They will enjoy the sunshine coming in through the windows whilst eating their meals. The green wall tiling in the kitchen looks nice, and coat/hat shelf is a homely touch beside the front door. Sims will enjoy sitting resting on the sofa in the living room, watching TV. It looks nice how you have placed the plants in the rooms, adding nice touches of green and nature for sims to enjoy seeing. The bedrooms are very nice! The dinosaur and unicorn in the kids bedroom look cute! Sims will have fun playing why the dollhouse. The red and cream colour scheme of the master bedroom creates a nice look and feel to the room. The toiletries are a nice touch on the dresser. The flowers on the bedside tables are nice for sims to see when waking in the mornings. Nice study desk nook for sims to enjoy sitying there at the desk table reading. Very nice outdoors living and pool area! Sims will have fun swimming in the pool or enjoy sitiring at the umbrella covered table or on the loungers poolside , enjoying the sunshine. The candle is a nice touch on the table. The flowers look very pretty along the edge of the back porch! The plants are nice touches either sides of the back door.
    The home is very nice. :)
  • Options
    Tiki5872Tiki5872 Posts: 3,115 Member
    What a luxurious and beautiful build! Gorgeous!
    NewBanner.jpg
    Origin ID: Tiki5872
  • Options
    Big thank you for your lovely words @YJP19299 very much appreciated :)
    You are always very kind @yanti68 thank you so much, I am forever grateful :)
    @SpecterCody this is so lovely of you, thank you very much for your kindness :)
    Dear @rosemow you always make me so happy with your wonderful words and kindness and I thank you very much for all your time and effort, this really means a lot :)
    Thank you very much @Tiki5872 really appreciate your kindness :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    bokylie1bokylie1 Posts: 804 Member
    Another beautiful build.
    Forum and Origin ID: bokylie1

• Options
    folalafolala Posts: 307 Member
    Beautiful new build with Fountain Court. It is very stately. I love the interiors especially the music room and bedroom-the red is gorgeous with the green. & the arched walkways are fab.
  • Options
    CerryddCerrydd Posts: 471 Member
    I'm sorry to read why you missed the deadline, I hope you are doing okay! Sending positive vibes :star:

Little Haven is stunning with a lot of details in the interior! Those little benches near the pool are too cute :) I love the style of Fountain Court, don't you just love it when you intend to build one thing and end up with something completely different? It's what happened when I built Aïcha :D Sometimes, we don't use the build tools, but the build tools use us ;) Lovely interiors again, I'm very fond of how you always create stylish and balanced interiors and landscaping!
    What have I been up to lately? Cerrydd / #cerrydd in the gallery
  • Options
    NhicksNhicks Posts: 1,580 Member
    Fountain court is really beautiful. Great curb appeal! Love the flowers lined path just gorgeous! Beautiful interior design! Well done!! :)<3
    Find Me In The Gallery! MzHicks #MzHicks
    ~My showcase thread~
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/814744/mzhicks-builds
    How You Liven - A Peek Into YOUR Sims World
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/887032/how-you-liven#latest
  • Options
    gmcroziergmcrozier Posts: 1,078 Member
    edited July 2015
    Hi @masajo sorry I haven't been around much on the forums.

Little Haven is a beautiful orphanage it has a very calming atmosphere. The architecture is very grand and has an old world feel. Great job!

Fountain Court is gorgeous. Did you come up with this while you were building Little Haven? I see a lot of similarities in the architecture. Anyway I love the landscaping and absolutely adore the interiors. Well done!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top