Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

JAMMIN JULY GIFT EXCHANGE ~~~ SIMS 3 ONLY ~~~ CC FREE ~~~ Gifting Now Open!!!!! :)

Comments

• Options
    YellowJaneYellowJane Posts: 6,589 Member
    ADWilson wrote: »
    Catdog123 wrote: »
    YellowJane wrote: »

u mean txt chat? ;) u kno, there was a time wen i used to type lyk ths all the time bc it was quicker bt 4 some reason i stoppd lol. i guess i grew out of it or smthng ;D + other ppl cdnt alwys understnd wut i was sayin yknow? got complicated and if ur talkin 2 ppl they might not thnk ur as intelligent as u act are etc ha ha

:wink:

Hehe If only it was txt chat. More just unintentional misspellings cause I am excited about what ever I am talking about. ;)

I might not txt chat like you young whippersnappers (teen sometimes teases me about being too wordy), but I felt pretty pleased as I had absolutely no difficulty reading this, @YellowJane

Unintentional misspellings have led to some pretty funny conversations between hubby & I as we IM or text periodically during the day. And this has nothing to do with getting excited over the topic we're talking about, @Catdog123, because when there is excitement or passion for the topic at hand... whooo you never know what will happen! He makes me laugh so much I sometimes start crying and then I gasp out "can't breathe, you gotta stop now!" As a matter of fact that happened just a little while ago as we were returning home from our outing to the museum. I can only imagine what people must think when they look over and see me. Makes me laugh even harder :D

My friend once texted me a very curious message - more than a year ago but I still remember my alarm.
    "Nic help me - I've broken my p----" (won't type the genuine thing to save any 'issues' but you get the idea XD
    Turns out she meant to say "I broke my pencil" but something went wrong somewhere, idk, ha ha. Took her a while to notice as well. I said "WHAT DO YOU MEAN!?" and she said "I broke it, my fave one too!"
    Yup, I was confused
  • Options
    ADWilsonADWilson Posts: 6,755 Member

u mean txt chat? ;) u kno, there was a time wen i used to type lyk ths all the time bc it was quicker bt 4 some reason i stoppd lol. i guess i grew out of it or smthng ;D + other ppl cdnt alwys understnd wut i was sayin yknow? got complicated and if ur talkin 2 ppl they might not thnk ur as intelligent as u act are etc ha ha

Hehe If only it was txt chat. More just unintentional misspellings cause I am excited about what ever I am talking about. ;)

I might not txt chat like you young whippersnappers (teen sometimes teases me about being too wordy), but I felt pretty pleased as I had absolutely no difficulty reading this, @YellowJane

Unintentional misspellings have led to some pretty funny conversations between hubby & I as we IM or text periodically during the day. And this has nothing to do with getting excited over the topic we're talking about, @Catdog123, because when there is excitement or passion for the topic at hand... whooo you never know what will happen! He makes me laugh so much I sometimes start crying and then I gasp out "can't breathe, you gotta stop now!" As a matter of fact that happened just a little while ago as we were returning home from our outing to the museum. I can only imagine what people must think when they look over and see me. Makes me laugh even harder :D

My friend once texted me a very curious message - more than a year ago but I still remember my alarm.
    "Nic help me - I've broken my p----" (won't type the genuine thing to save any 'issues' but you get the idea XD
    Turns out she meant to say "I broke my pencil" but something went wrong somewhere, idk, ha ha. Took her a while to notice as well. I said "WHAT DO YOU MEAN!?" and she said "I broke it, my fave one too!"
    Yup, I was confused

Oh.My.Goodness.

Thank goodness my seat isn't flimsy or I would really be ROFL

• Options
    duyguugudurduyguugudur Posts: 2,684 Member

Yup, I was confused

ha ha ha XD
  • Options
    tanubanuetanubanue Posts: 4,116 Member
    Duy!!!! So nice to see you!!!!!!!! Are you going to join us? :)
  • Options
    Addy and Tanu i would be delighted to be memeber of this Exchange if you can accept me :)
    In any case here is my letter;

Username:

Expansion Packs and Stuff Packs I have installed:
    EP: ALL
    SP : ALL except Katty Perry ST and Fast Lane

I have the following Store Content:
    Is it ok if i give a link? >.< a bit long list thanks to my generous friends

forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/11328175#Comment_11328175

I have the following Worlds:
    All except Dragon Valley, Lunar Lakes , Barnacle Bay

Some of my favorite Colors are:
    I love blue,grey,purple,dark red :) recently i have tendency to use some teal,turquoise ! :)
    I do not prefer too bright colours,so in gaming and in general life i am not using yellow and orange as a dominant colours!Crashing patterns is also not prefered. I love beach,sand coloured wood and blue & white combination,maybe a bit pale green .

I really don't like this Color: Pink, I also dislike too bright colours.

I love to use this set: depend on concept i believe, donot have a preferances

I play mostly in this world: sorry, looks like all same answers but also depend on my mood..

I enjoy this style of build the most: I don't have a favorite type, I like to see all types as long as it fits the world it's build in..

I really don't want this in my game: CC, and also cannot stand claustrophobic & caotic,clashing coloured houses..For example if the walls have powerful/dominating patterns, i prefer plain colour curtains & rugs and maybe very fainting patterned furnitures..?

I would like lots of the following sizes: all sizes depend on this gift i believe, but i am generlly so wful to create small lots

I don't enjoy berry sims but i enjoy occult sims except warewolf >.< scary!!

I would enjoy pets in the household

Other~ (Describe here anything that you would really like.)
    i would be interested some pets,especially unicorns. i not good at creating them at all ;)Plus i am always using same LTW and traits,now i am trying to overcome this problem! Pretty horses,cats & unicorn would be cool! :)

I am really aweful to create victorian houses,small/midium size Classic Victorian house would be great! Or maybe a New York type town house?
    I also like many different functions in one lot. Like an art studio,where the owner has his/her-own studio but also a space to exhibit her/his creations as well as to sell them..Himm even maybe a small area where the virtuoso visitors can play piano,cello...

I also never tied to make high rised builds, it would be interesting to have one.. or a night club?

Whatever is given a gift to me ,it is already precious as you had give ur time/thought!! *sending you big hugs*
  • Options
    @duyguugudur

Welcome back! Super GLAD you could join us again :smiley:
  • Options
    Catdog123Catdog123 Posts: 1,024 Member
    edited June 2015
    Yup, I was confused

Lol that's really funny. I can just imagine her response once she realized. Reminds me of something a friend of mine sent me on a online game we used to play. It wasn't a misspelling but she was having two private message conversations. One with me and one with her boyfriend and accidentally sent one that was meant for her boyfriend to me. They were having a very umm... mature? conversation so her face was bright red when she got my response and realized what she had done. Though me saying "Well I didn't know we were doing that, I would have stopped working at the crafting table." didn't help with her embarrassment.
    Siggy_4.jpg
  • Options
    @rosemow , @ADWilson and @tanubanue thank you very much!!! I am really happy to be part of it again... soooo curious about my buddy! If you donot hear anything from me till time to send/match buddies , no worries ! It means that I am focus on another uwl of some simmers so I can start my buddy's gift with fresh mind ;)

Take care! ;)
  • Options
    This is @duyguugudur and the other buddies...
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ9S90-mvOkKWz2VEUksWfrbRlbf7fYBoj7vfbm1UZuPGaSwuaC3w
    trying to peek at Tanu's notebook and see if they can glean any information about how Buddy matches are made.

What they don't realize is that Tanu has an alarm system in place
    curious-cat.jpg

and has plenty of time to switch out the real papers for a decoy LOL
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,602 Member
  • Options
    blacksheba1973blacksheba1973 Posts: 20,326 Member
    Good morning everyone. Hope y'all have a great Wednesday. :smiley:
    YShQCz1.png
  • Options
    blacksheba1973blacksheba1973 Posts: 20,326 Member
    Thanks Rose. :smiley:
    YShQCz1.png
  • Options
    ObviouSecretObviouSecret Posts: 233 Member
    You know, I think my favorite part of these is the challenge to create something that I've never tried before! :)

Username: ObviouSecret

Expansion Packs and Stuff Packs I have installed: All except KPST

I have the following Store Content: All except Dr Pepper items. :'(
    (I'm also missing a few of the single clothing items and MMAO exclusives, but I can buy any of the singles if you really want to use them)

I have the following Worlds: All of them

Some of my favorite Colors are: I mostly like neutral tones with soft blues and greens, or bold reds or blues with metallic accents. But I'm pretty open to anything as long as it makes sense in the build. The India and Hispanic sets are beautiful with all their bright colors!

I really don't like this Color: I'm not a huge fan of tons of neon or huge amounts of pinks (and it seems I'm not alone!). But again, some is fine as long as it works.

I love to use this set: Any of the sets I *love* to use, I've used so much that I need something new! Go wild!

I play mostly in this world: I'm currently playing a sim who spends most of his time in the World Adventures worlds, actually.

I enjoy this style of build the most: Anything not super modern. I don't think I have a preference beyond that.

I really don't want this in my game: Please no berry sims or werewolves. Every time there's a werewolf in my game, it becomes an epidemic! :(

I would like lots of the following sizes: Whatever you want to use. The only issue I have with bigger lots is finding a place for them.

I enjoy/don't enjoy berry, occult sims, etc. Please no berry sims or werewolves. Everything else is fair game. As someone else said; colored skin tones are fine for other occult, just not "humans". I've never had a mummy, alien, or plantsim sim... :|

I would/would not enjoy pets in the household: Pets are fine.

Other: I could really use some community lots for the World Adventures worlds. Also, some interesting sims and families. No one too perfect, though; I like sims with at least one odd or negative trait. Sims with different nationalities too, please. We have all these beautiful sets and I'm so "plum" at making sims for them! Maybe a starter home with more than one bedroom! That's be great...

(I'll make this look prettier later)
  • Options
    ObviouSecretObviouSecret Posts: 233 Member
    @rosemow Thanks! I can hardly wait to start! :)<3
  • Options
    You know, I think my favorite part of these is the challenge to create something that I've never tried before! :)

*waves*
    Hello, @ObviouSecret! Welcome back, GLAD to see that you're joining us again :smiley:

I agree with you! That was one of the reasons I joined the the homemade gift exchange way back when. You might laugh, but I'm one of those who enjoys trying out new recipes for family/friends/guests... of course I always make something tried and true but I like to add something new, too. When I make a SimGift, I do the same.

Something old, something new.
    Stretch my creative wings and learn something while I do.
  • Options
    @rosemow , @ADWilson and @tanubanue thank you very much!!! I am really happy to be part of it again... soooo curious about my buddy! If you donot hear anything from me till time to send/match buddies , no worries ! It means that I am focus on another uwl of some simmers so I can start my buddy's gift with fresh mind ;)

Take care! ;)

I'm so happy you decided to join for sure! Have fun making the other gifts! :)
  • Options
    This is @duyguugudur and the other buddies...
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ9S90-mvOkKWz2VEUksWfrbRlbf7fYBoj7vfbm1UZuPGaSwuaC3w
    trying to peek at Tanu's notebook and see if they can glean any information about how Buddy matches are made.

What they don't realize is that Tanu has an alarm system in place
    curious-cat.jpg

and has plenty of time to switch out the real papers for a decoy LOL

Yup yup I do! Noone knows where the real notes are. >:)

• Options
    Good morning everyone. Hope y'all have a great Wednesday. :smiley:

Good Morning! It's starting our good so that's a plus! lol Hope yours is wonderful! :)

• Options
    Hi there ObviouSecret!!! So nice to have you joining us again! :) I hope I live up to you wanting to learn something new while not overwhelming you in the process! :p
  • Options
    lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 17,794 Member
    Ok, I think I will join. I will work on my letter in the next day or two. :)
    Origin ID: lovesstorms
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    - 20 Things About Highly Creative People
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options
    Ok, I think I will join. I will work on my letter in the next day or two. :)

Yay! Great news! Take your time you have until the 12th to get your letter done. :)