Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What's the most messed up thing you've done in The Sims?

Comments

• Options
    xtinagaga97xtinagaga97 Posts: 600 Member
    I watched as my grandma sim hit on her grandson... I didn't direct the action but it was sure something to see. #WeirderStories #WithIncest
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,623 Member
    In Sims 2 I would have my sims kill the mascots while in university because they was annoying I had a graveyard in their yard.

Haha, I hate the mascots too! Especially the ones in the cow suits! They're so annoying. They always set the sprinklers off and my sims would have to mop up.

I also liked to punish the streakers that randomly came by. I would use move objects and put them on the bed and then take away the bed, so they're floating after that and they couldn't go anywhere. Haahaha. :joy:
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    ldmarkoldmarko Posts: 5,487 Member
    in 3 I used to go into build mode & delete the entire house except for the one square of foundation a sim was standing on. And then sit there and watch them starve to death.

Also in 3, while playing the Wolffe household in Sunset Valley, I made Morgana "mysteriously" disappear, then dumped 6 babies on Thornton (who, in case you've forgotten, hates children), then sat back and left him to it. By chance, one of the babies was blocking the fridge, so he also nearly starved to death. I was surprised that he cried after social services took all the babies away.
    Gallery ID: LDM2
  • Options
    HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    In Sims 2 I would have my sims kill the mascots while in university because they was annoying I had a graveyard in their yard.

Haha, I hate the mascots too! Especially the ones in the cow suits! They're so annoying. They always set the sprinklers off and my sims would have to mop up.

I also liked to punish the streakers that randomly came by. I would use move objects and put them on the bed and then take away the bed, so they're floating after that and they couldn't go anywhere. Haahaha. :joy:

LOL.. I'd usually put the cow on the roof and leave him there :).

egTcBMc.png
  • Options
    katycat737katycat737 Posts: 225 Member
    Here are some crematorium pics :)
    Although it's not the most messed up thing I made, it is pretty dark. I plan on making a torture room next...

k7dXkGs.png
    uurZXYx.png
    aBkkZkh.png
    Happy Simming
  • Options
    KayeStarKayeStar Posts: 6,715 Member

I should do this...
    752d5ef1ccf6be4ae3b2e539a6376fe9ea400d9ar1-320-207_00.gif
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,623 Member
    Hermitgirl wrote: »
    DeKay wrote: »

LOL.. I'd usually put the cow on the roof and leave him there :).

I should do that, oh my God.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    DawnDeadDawnDead Posts: 63 Member
    edited May 2015
    Kim5496 wrote: »
    Oh boy... I don't know if I really want to admit doing this.

So I made a Sim lady, dressed her like a stereotypical "working girl". I made her go after all the guys in the town. Every time she got one to Try for a Baby with her I gave her $1000 through the Rosebud cheat. That's how she made money. :# She also had 11 children each one having a different father. Except for twins and triplets of course.

@Kim5496 That's a great idea!! Like a "working girl" challenge! I wanna try that some time!
  • Options
    Kim5496Kim5496 Posts: 1,261 Member
    DawnDead wrote: »

So I made a Sim lady, dressed her like a stereotypical "working girl". I made her go after all the guys in the town. Every time she got one to Try for a Baby with her I gave her $1000 through the Rosebud cheat. That's how she made money. :# She also had 11 children each one having a different father. Except for twins and triplets of course.

@Kim5496 That's a great idea!! Like a "working girl" challenge! I wanna try that some time!

LOL, it was fun. It's also pretty hilarious to give them a weird last name because pretty soon the whole town is over run with them. ;)
  • Options
    emmaningemmaning Posts: 3,407 Member
    katycat737 wrote: »
    Here are some crematorium pics :)
    Although it's not the most messed up thing I made, it is pretty dark. I plan on making a torture room next...

k7dXkGs.png
    uurZXYx.png
    aBkkZkh.png

I should do this. A special torture room sounds good. Or am I just seriously sadistic?
    feKqkxf.jpg

My blog: ning's backlog
    Don't forget the forum rules are on the forum- go find 'em!
  • Options

LOL, it was fun. It's also pretty hilarious to give them a weird last name because pretty soon the whole town is over run with them. ;)

Wouldn't it be easier to play it with a guy because then other sims get pregnant and your household isn't 'too full' ?
    feKqkxf.jpg

• Options
    Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    Well I don't do any of those things like kill anything or force sims to die. I remember back in the Sims 1 days there was this snobby female sim that i really did not like and saw other say put them in a box with no doors to get rid of them. So I tried it - but when she started crying and getting on her knees and looked like she was praying - that did it - i couldn't do it and never, ever tried it again. So even not liking a sim at all can make me do that. I let all sims live out their lives - even if they are horrid sims, i do my best to at least make them act less horrid.

In fact in Sims 2 and 3 if i come across any sim that has died before they reach old age - i resurrect them - and give them a whole life. I really rot at being mean even to pixels. I get so guilty feeling if i overlook a sim or mistreat any even on accident.

I also never give sims evil or mean traits. I have tried those by playing downloaded evil sims and I always end up buying them the reward to change their traits. I do have fun though with coward sims or shy and clumsy ones sometimes, especially in sims 3.

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• Options
    lovebypondsidelovebypondside Posts: 1,364 Member
    I really don't do messed up things to sims. I used to play on console, so when I wanted a sim out of the way I would use the (very humane) Ghostify karma power and turn the sim into a ghost and just return them to the netherworld. I did this on occasion to annoying/mean neighborhood sims and only once to a family member. None of the other sims witnessed it. She was in the bathtub. :p

I have only once locked a sim up to starve and that was for the Gold digger achievement.

I kind of miss the Karma powers from the console version. There was one particular sim that I kept using the cosmic curse power on over and over when I saw her around town until I got bored with it. That's pretty tame compared to some other anecdotes on this thread haha. :D
    Origin ID: byscreenside
    Twitter: @byscreenside
    Youtube: YT

• Options
    CoreyCanadianCoreyCanadian Posts: 5,701 Member
    I was a very cruel creator in the Sims 3....

I've completely destroyed families with affairs and had the children fight everyone, and kill off the entire family.

Like everyone I had a torture chamber at one time where I just kept inviting people over and knocking them off.

One time I went through the entire town just killing the families to depopulate it.
  • Options
    xBob18xBob18 Posts: 7,893 Member
    My evil witch in TS2 befriends innoncent sims and lures them to her secret torture dungeon where they are eaten by the cowplant.
    oh3cjs.jpg
  • Options
    Katlyn2525Katlyn2525 Posts: 4,201 Member
    edited May 2015
    I sent my whiney annoying child out to pet the skunk for the sheer enjoyment of watching his reaction to being sprayed.
    Post edited by Katlyn2525 on
  • Options
    sunshineandsimoleonssunshineandsimoleons Posts: 8,413 Member

Best thing I have read all day LMAO.
    WLfAA9V.png
  • Options
    @emmaning that's what abortion is for. xD
    Ik it is but sims don't seem to get abortion. So my quick solution. There probably is a workaround without a mod I saw for it as I don't want pregnancy mega mod because I don't want it all but I'm fine with other mods.

feKqkxf.jpg

• Options
    OuterseOuterse Posts: 289 Member
    I'm a pretty boring player, not a huge fan of drama and once my sims are married they tend to stay that way. But once when I was a new player of TS3 I killed off the matriarch of my family (my poorly made simself) because I got tired of her complaining that she was stuck and couldn't get food even though she was starving. I wish I had known the resetsim cheat then as I had really enjoyed playing that family.
  • Options
    WulfsimmerWulfsimmer Posts: 4,381 Member
    edited May 2015
    Bought The Sims 4 :/ (Might not be the worst thing since I constantly play it, just not the best :I)
    Random-gifs-random-18723411-368-312.gif

WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?
  • Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,629 Member
    edited May 2015

On topic: The worst I've done is kill off old people before their time. My daughter and her friends used to spend hours killing Sims back in Sims 1 and 2. It was the main purpose of the game. This horrified their male peers who apparently thought girls are nice.
    Post edited by SimStaffBethelle on
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.