Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What's the most messed up thing you've done in The Sims?

Comments

• Options
    blunote00blunote00 Posts: 18,476 Member
    edited May 2015
    --content removed--

On topic: In Sims 3, it was the first time ever that I actually killed a sim on purpose. :*>:)
    Post edited by SimStaffBethelle on
    Will occasionally provide tech support on this forum or over on Answer HQ. ▬ At my age, competence is a turn on! (©¿©)
    DO NOT - PM me tech ?s/issues. ▬ DO create a thread in it's respective Technical Forum. Vacation goes by way too fast!
    US Links ► (TS3), Help for all things Sims (Answer HQ).
  • Options
    Katlyn2525Katlyn2525 Posts: 4,201 Member
    Vlaxitov wrote: »
    ...2mi5lrd.jpg...

Vlax, you win, lol.

• Options
    Clarkie100Clarkie100 Posts: 1,708 Member
    In 3 I had a witch who kept starting fires around town. No sims died, they just kept passing out. :lol:
  • Options
    emmaningemmaning Posts: 3,407 Member
    ...2mi5lrd.jpg...

tht would be a fun challenge
    feKqkxf.jpg

My blog: ning's backlog
    Don't forget the forum rules are on the forum- go find 'em!
  • Options
    Raynic781Raynic781 Posts: 205 Member
    blunote00 wrote: »
    @Farrousy Stop it! You understand the topic just fine and you ARE purposely derailing this thread. smiley-rolleyes007.gif

On topic: In Sims 3, it was the first time ever that I actually killed a sim on purpose. :*>:)

I'm really surprised it took you that long to come to the dark side of sim killing >:)

• Options
    Zeldaboy180Zeldaboy180 Posts: 5,997 Member
    edited May 2015
    Once in the sims 3 i put the life span on the lowest population and decided it was apocalypse time. I sent my Alien out in the world of twinbrooke and set off meteor after meteor. The games
    Story progression couldn't keep up witg the mass killing spree and eventually twinbrooke became a ghost town.. literally.

In sims 2 I had an atrociously evil witch who would kill off a woman named billie who she turned into a hybrid of every occult. She kept her urn in her hidden dungeon surrounded by water so her ghost couldn't haunt her (sims 2 ghosts cant travel across water) whenever my sim was getting close to aging she would ressurect her as a zombie only to have her eaten alive by the cowplant. So she could steal her "youth" the repeat the process in a sim week.

In sims 4 there was a woohoo challenge and i really wanted new hair. I built a but revealing sim and a mansion with just a bed fridge and toilet. Lots of candles etc. Anyone that went by would be woohood with.
    e68338c368f106ae784e73111955bd86.png
  • Options
    halimali1980halimali1980 Posts: 8,246 Member
    My whole sims nation was wiped out! No it was not me. The game bugged out. It happened to me in both TS2 and TS3
    Everything I post is an opinion here and I think every post of others is as well.
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    I started a game in Sims 2 that I didn't finish once where I decided to make a woman that had a kid with every guy she met. She'd move them in and kill them off, when the house was too full. Otherwise she'd just move on right in front of them. Mo' money, mo' money, mo' money. The purpose though was to let the babies cry until they got taken away by the social worker. I did get tired of it.. mostly just the being pregnant in game part and cut it short after 3 babies.
    egTcBMc.png
  • Options
    sunshineandsimoleonssunshineandsimoleons Posts: 8,413 Member
    emmaning wrote: »
    ...2mi5lrd.jpg...

It's called the 100 baby challenge :)
    WLfAA9V.png
  • Options
    Hermitgirl wrote: »
    I started a game in Sims 2 that I didn't finish once where I decided to make a woman that had a kid with every guy she met. She'd move them in and kill them off, when the house was too full. Otherwise she'd just move on right in front of them. Mo' money, mo' money, mo' money. The purpose though was to let the babies cry until they got taken away by the social worker. I did get tired of it.. mostly just the being pregnant in game part and cut it short after 3 babies.

I started a similar thing in 4. I had my sim have a kid with every guy that walked past her house.
  • Options
    emmaningemmaning Posts: 3,407 Member
    ...2mi5lrd.jpg...

ik i honestly have seen it but not with a guy
    feKqkxf.jpg

My blog: ning's backlog
    Don't forget the forum rules are on the forum- go find 'em!
  • Options
    @Raynic781 I think I'm ready for a new challenge in Sims 4 :wink:

egTcBMc.png
  • Options
    Hermitgirl wrote: »
    @Raynic781 I think I'm ready for a new challenge in Sims 4 :wink:

Haha, it's fun. I made it to 10 kids, my intentions were to make it to 20 though. I may go back to that save. After the baby popped out I was already working on my next victim, I mean, baby daddy.
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    Raynic781 wrote: »
    blunote00 wrote: »
    Removed quote

I'm really surprised it took you that long to come to the dark side of sim killing >:)
    In general I get upset when my sims die as I'm extremely attached to my little virtual pixels. :)
    It took a lot for me to do it, but I had a really good reason and needed to vent at the time.

I even made a video of the whole thing. >:)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=egLFQIyYKpc
    Post edited by blunote00 on
    Will occasionally provide tech support on this forum or over on Answer HQ. ▬ At my age, competence is a turn on! (©¿©)
    DO NOT - PM me tech ?s/issues. ▬ DO create a thread in it's respective Technical Forum. Vacation goes by way too fast!
  • Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,629 Member
    Sara74469 wrote: »
    I made a retail store (In TS4)that only sells pictures of townies suffering and dying :neutral:

Now this I want to see pics of!
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    sunshineandsimoleonssunshineandsimoleons Posts: 8,413 Member
    I made a retail store (In TS4)that only sells pictures of townies suffering and dying :neutral:

LMAOOOOOO! Probably the most creative idea I've seen so far hahaha. I would have never thought to do that.
    WLfAA9V.png
  • Options
    Okay that is too funny.. do you get your photography skill up this way? Omg you can paint them now too.....

egTcBMc.png
  • Options
    VlaxitovVlaxitov Posts: 5,798 Member
    edited May 2015
    ...2mi5lrd.jpg...

I also tried it in TS3 but the game mechanics wouldn't allow a male sim to procreate with more than 3 female sims.

So you could have that many children, but just not at one time. You'd have like a 21 kid cap and have to delete them to make more, which didn't matter due to you would never make it that far anyway. Because the baby mommas in TS3 would catch on after a while which make it so they would stop having kids with your male sim but your male sim still couldn't get other female sims pregnant. You could get about 9-12 kids on the board with a male sim before the house of cards came crashing down. As a female sim in TS3 you could let a relationship with a father go south and always find a new father. That's why you've never seen male 100 baby challenges before.
  • Options
    WolfEyesWolfEyes Posts: 2,192 Member
    Hubby can't stand Mortimer Goth. He doesn't even know why. He's always killing him off, over and over and over, ad nauseam. I ended up getting hooked on killing Mortimer. We're always looking for new and amusing ways to kill him but I think we've finally run out of new and amusing ways. :'(
    Sims 4 Simple Elegance

152511.gif

This is the truth.
    Mitakuye oyasin.
    To all my relations, keep dancing.
    Believe or you will not see.
  • Options

EPIC
  • Options
    Wow! It all comes out. :*

• Options
    ...2mi5lrd.jpg...

I also tried it in TS3 but the game mechanics wouldn't allow a male sim to procreate with more than 3 female sims.

So you could have that many children, but just not at one time. You'd have like a 21 kid cap and have to delete them to make more, which didn't matter due to you would never make it that far anyway. Because the baby mommas in TS3 would catch on after a while which make it so they would stop having kids with your male sim but your male sim still couldn't get other female sims pregnant. You could get about 9-12 kids on the board with a male sim before the house of cards came crashing down. As a female sim in TS3 you could let a relationship with a father go south and always find a new father. That's why you've never seen male 100 baby challenges before.
    Idk. I used mods in TS3. I have one game (my Topper James game) and there was only one purpose. >:)
    Unfortunately, that game is backed up and saved to one of my external hard drives but I did manage to find a few screenshots.

10ygcc2.jpg

Oh how I wished the family tree extended like it currently does. But it wouldn't have mattered back then because good old Topper had a kid(s) with every woman in town (including NPCs). Whether they were available or not. :blush:
    nl3io6.jpg
    2q08u3b.jpg

It literally got to the point where he was the father of every single child going to school. :*
  • Options
    simspeaker4simspeaker4 Posts: 5,999 Member
    Clarkie100 wrote: »
    In 3 I had a witch who kept starting fires around town. No sims died, they just kept passing out. :lol:

I love the Fire Blast spell. Send my witch out to the dump and see how many sims came to watch the inferno. I also had an alien sim once that did nothing but summon meteors in parking lots. Lots of good memories with TS3.
    I am a perfectly decrepit withered old hag who enjoys self-mockery.

Need help falling asleep? http://wry7000.blogspot.com/
  • Options
    simspeaker4simspeaker4 Posts: 5,999 Member
    Meanwhile, in TS2 I got sick of one of the pre-made uni students and stuck him in a bedroom. He'd skip rope and go to sleep until he finally starved. Now his ghost wanders the residency lot of La Fiesta Tech and looks in the fridge. He also rants at me a fair bit. Such a wonderful game.
    I am a perfectly decrepit withered old hag who enjoys self-mockery.

Need help falling asleep? http://wry7000.blogspot.com/