Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

An Obnoxious Psychosausage tests the boundaries of the Sims 4 emotions

Comments

• Options
    CaySedaiSimCaySedaiSim Posts: 581 Member
    Brilliant!
    Member of the Own the Store Club! B)
  • Options
    WolfEyesWolfEyes Posts: 2,192 Member
    “I'd know that fist anywhere.”

Priceless!!

lmao.gif
    Sims 4 Simple Elegance

152511.gif

This is the truth.
    Mitakuye oyasin.
    To all my relations, keep dancing.
    Believe or you will not see.
  • Options
    friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,546 Member
    Rolf gave me a good laugh but mister sausage did not have to kill these inocent aliens
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • Options
    gayarsgayars Posts: 2,229 Member
    But he is evillll evil I tell ya!
  • Options
    bjork_fanbjork_fan Posts: 140 Member
    Best episode ever.
  • Options
    HappySimmer3HappySimmer3 Posts: 6,699 Member
    I laughed and laughed when the alien was ticking off all of Mr. Sausages "nice" actions... :D
    The Sims 30695923002_cffaca4078_t.jpg

Where are we going, and why am I in this hand basket?!
  • Options
    KATENESSKATENESS Posts: 3,610 Member
    I laughed and laughed when the alien was ticking off all of Mr. Sausages "nice" actions... :D

Me too! My favorite is that he dances to pop music. :)

giphy.gif

• Options
    JaciJadeJaciJade Posts: 1,078 Member
    @EmberDahl Just hillarious. My favorite line was "Here's a tip sunshine! People on our planet tend to deal with the top half first before moving downstairs!” Lol cracked me up.
    Thank you EA and thank you Maxis..we got our babies back, Yay!
  • Options
    EmberDahlEmberDahl Posts: 332 Member
    It went a bit dark that episode in fairness, but I think it's customary for the half way point in the story to go a bit downbeat. The next bit should be a bit more jolly after all that unpleasantness.
  • Options
    PHOEBESMOM601PHOEBESMOM601 Posts: 14,595 Member
    EmberDahl wrote: »
    It went a bit dark that episode in fairness, but I think it's customary for the half way point in the story to go a bit downbeat. The next bit should be a bit more jolly after all that unpleasantness.

It was great and I had to look up that buzzer....thank you so much. I'm really going to have to do research on what modsare available. Maybe it will make TS4 more playable.

"People really love to explore 'failure states. In fact, the failure states are really much more interesting than the success states." ~ Will Wright
  • Options
    Rukola_SchaafRukola_Schaaf Posts: 3,065 Member
    edited April 2015
    I am quite aware who you are human!” said the alien coldly. “Sausages... Cecil … born 25th February 1969, you are under the misapprehension that you are some kind of evil, psychotic mayhem creator that despises the universe, even though our analysis confirms

you spend most of your time being happy because there is a nice lamp in your lot.
    "

plumjob143.jpg
    You compliment strangers on their appearance” interrupted the alien,
    “ you enjoy dancing to pop music the moment your creator's back is turned,
    you often get the urge to buy pretty accessories for your swimming pool,
    and constantly want to build friendships with people even if you have only met briefly in a shop.

You often weep at the gravestones of others,
    you share a joke with the local children,
    you like to prune bonsai trees,
    and once cleaned your neighbours house for them while they were resting.

So Cecil, you seem to pride yourself on showing the truth and failures of others around you. Well, I think you need to take a closer look at yourself in future.”

Well,” said Mr. Sausages exhaling, “when you put it like that, there's only one thing I can do isn't there?

REVENGE REVENGE
    the insatiable thirst for REVENGE is ON

plummy plum plum :rage:
    i won't be participating in the forums & the gallery anymore - thanks EA
  • Options
    cheesetruckcheesetruck Posts: 2,518 Member
    *runs off to download that shock death mod* :D

• Options
    EmberDahlEmberDahl Posts: 332 Member
    It only works with people on your lot or in your household though, so just invite them in and it works a treat. It's just the community lots where they will pull out a sandwich and save themselves and fail to die.
  • Options
    cheesetruckcheesetruck Posts: 2,518 Member
    It only works with people on your lot or in your household though, so just invite them in and it works a treat. It's just the community lots where they will pull out a sandwich and save themselves and fail to die.

LOL! *Sim gets shocked* *avoids death by pulling out a magic sandwich*

Weirder Stories.
  • Options
    WolfEyesWolfEyes Posts: 2,192 Member
    edited April 2015
    Something tells me our poor Sausages is about to have twins... or worse.

300_album_16861.jpg

Sims 4 Simple Elegance

152511.gif

This is the truth.
    Mitakuye oyasin.
    To all my relations, keep dancing.
    Believe or you will not see.
  • Options
    friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,546 Member
    I think mister sausage should also lay low and avoid the alien world because he may get a visit from the alien police lol and disguise his children or he will get a visit from men in black lol

206k13d.jpg
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • Options
    SusiechanSusiechan Posts: 3,034 Member
    JaciJade wrote: »
    @EmberDahl Just hillarious. My favorite line was "Here's a tip sunshine! People on our planet tend to deal with the top half first before moving downstairs!” Lol cracked me up.

Yeah, it got me there too. I really love Mr.Sausage's sense of humor :D:D:D .
  • Options

Dark ??? I think this is the best episode ever :p .

Well probably because I hate the "abduction" part in the sims games. I used to kill or torture any alien that tried to "abduct' my sims in TS3 >:) .
  • Options

plumjob163.jpg

He's in that cot thing over there,” said Sausages, “don't worry, it seems to be attached to it by elastic. It's terrible really. You can't take it out to put it in the bin or the road or anything, 'boing' it snaps straight back into the bassinet.

Well leave it to me!” said Greepoop. “I'll get some bleach and a wire brush and I'll get it nice and clean for you.

plumjob164.jpg

Am I a terrible person for laughing at this ?

big_rofl.gif
  • Options
    blueasbutterflyblueasbutterfly Posts: 3,425 Member
    Susiechan wrote: »

plumjob163.jpg

He's in that cot thing over there,” said Sausages, “don't worry, it seems to be attached to it by elastic. It's terrible really. You can't take it out to put it in the bin or the road or anything, 'boing' it snaps straight back into the bassinet.

Well leave it to me!” said Greepoop. “I'll get some bleach and a wire brush and I'll get it nice and clean for you.

plumjob164.jpg

Am I a terrible person for laughing at this ?

big_rofl.gif

Pretty sure we are all laughing and ... well I dunno maybe we're all terrible. #Sausages4lyfe.
    toddlersig3_zps62792e0c.jpg
  • Options
    Rukola_SchaafRukola_Schaaf Posts: 3,065 Member
    LJCSGxJ.jpg
    *That first pic is their "Secret Handshake" looking truly Alien :lol:
    very secret, you don't see a thing :joy:

i won't be participating in the forums & the gallery anymore - thanks EA
  • Options
    CaySedaiSimCaySedaiSim Posts: 581 Member
    I've been reading the reddit thread about "what is the worst thing you have ever done in the sims?" and this is better than most of them.
    Member of the Own the Store Club! B)