Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

**Creations by masajo** **Villa dei Fiori**

Comments

• Options
    NhicksNhicks Posts: 1,580 Member
    Spring fresh is so pretty! The name fits it well. Love your color choice for the exterior and interior. Very Fresh.
    Find Me In The Gallery! MzHicks #MzHicks
    ~My showcase thread~
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/814744/mzhicks-builds
    How You Liven - A Peek Into YOUR Sims World
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/887032/how-you-liven#latest
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,598 Member
    Spring Fresh is a very nice Springtime themed home! :) The exterior design of the home is very nice! The curved roofing on the left and right hand sides of the home is nice, and the curved roof car port area is very nice! It looks nice how you have placed the windows on the front exterior of the home, with the left and right hand sides being symmetrical. The water fountain features in the front garden area are very pretty! It looks very nice how you have placed the squares of flower plants around the edges of the water fountains and also leading up to the front porchway! It has such a very nice look! The backyards pool patio is very nice! Sims will enjoy swimming in the pool or relaxing poolside on the loungers in the sunshine. Nice outdoors dining area, for sims to enjoy sitting at the umbrella covered table eating meals that they cooked on the bbq. Child sims will have fun playing on the nearby monkey bars after their meal. The plants and flowers look nice how you have placed them in the backyard patio area, and the hedge fencing looks nice how you have placed it. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The green and white colour scheme of the home looks very calming and restful. The living room is very nice! It looks very nice the type of and how you have placed the curtains in the room. Sims will enjoy sitting resting on the sofa listening to music from the white grand piano being played. The plant is a nice natural touch in the corner of the room, for sims to like seeing when playing the piano. The kitchen and eat in dining area is very nice! The sunflowers look pretty on the dining table top, and the yellow adds a nice sunny springtime feel to dining. The green wall tiling of the kitchen walls looks nice. The fruit pictures look nice on the wall, for sims to see when preparing meals. It looks great how you have done the corners of wall cabinets! The fruit bowl and hanging pots are nice kitchen touches in the room. Very nice study ! Sims will enjoy sitting on the sofas having a read of a book from the bookcase, or enjoy sitting on the comfortable leather chair at the desk using the computer. It looks nice how you have placed the sofas facing each other. The books and pencils on the desk table top are nice homely touches. Very nice furhishing of the bedrooms! The window chess alcove off from the bed area in the master bedroom is very nice! Sims will have fun playing chess there, and enjoy looking out through the windows at the outside views. The white flowers on the bedside tables are pretty sights for the sims to see when waking in the mornings, The green wall paper and the bed pattern in the other double bedroom look very nice together. It looks very nice how you have placed the lights on either sides of the bedhead wall in that bedroom and the spring flowers on the bedside tahles are very nice there too. The fruit pictures on the side wall are nice for sims to see when laying in bed. The briwn wall tiling in the bathroom with the triangular bath tub in it looks nice. It looks nice how you have done the corner of counters in the other bathroom. The study desk table alcove in the kids room is very nice! It looks great how you hsve placed the shelves on the study desk wall! The items look nice how you have placed them on the shelves. The kids will enjoy sitting at the table using the computer, and looking at the items on the shelves . The butterflies and grass theme of the wall pattern looks nice and suits the theme of the home very well.
    It is a very nice home :)
  • Options
    marcel21marcel21 Posts: 12,341 Member
    Lovely new home <3
    Origin ID MichaelUKingdon

• Options
    marcel21marcel21 Posts: 12,341 Member
    edited March 2015
    The gallery needs to be fixed :'(

I Favorited it but it won't let me download :'(

Edit

Can anybody please recommend any good tutorials for roof shaping and building with the Sims 4?
    Origin ID MichaelUKingdon

• Options
    masajomasajo Posts: 6,011 Member
    edited March 2015
    @Nhicks thank you very much, glad you like the freshness of this build, it's what I tried to achieve :)
    @rosemow you are incredibly kind dear Rose and I am very eternally grateful for your wonderful comments. You really brighten our days, thank you so much :)
    @marcel21 thank you for the compliment, much appreciated. Here is a good roofing turorial by @aquilifer
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/799376/video-tutorials-on-roofing :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    follyfootfollyfoot Posts: 3,450 Member
    Wonderful contemporary build Masajo, Spring fresh is just that with it's beautiful colour palette. xox Folly
  • Options
    gmcroziergmcrozier Posts: 1,078 Member
    You have definitely caught spring fever! Great architecture and awesome color scheme on the interior!
  • Options
    RyeCris16RyeCris16 Posts: 2,293 Member
    Spring Fresh is gorgeously beautiful! :heart_eyes:
    I love your architecture, great work with the roofing and I like your wall patterns. Your landscaping is very adorable too! I especially like your fountain area and backyard area. And your interior, cozy and charming! I like your mixture of traditional and modern in your build. Overall, I love your use of green and white color scheme, a nice scheme for Spring season.
    I love it! I'm not sure if I already faved it, but if not, I'm adding this to my faves! :smiley:
    EA ID: RyeCris16 | Tags: #RyeCris16
  • Options
    bokylie1bokylie1 Posts: 804 Member
    I love the exterior of Spring Fresh with the way you have the painted white walls with the little touches of green wood panelling. Love your creativity especially with the placement of the furniture, decorations and curtains in the house. Spring fresh is a very refreshing, feel good house.
    Forum and Origin ID: bokylie1

• Options
    Ash072Ash072 Posts: 1,324 Member
    It's beautiful @masajo ! Great job! Love the non-traditional landscaping too!
    5sXtTqH.png
  • Options
    Battyivy21Battyivy21 Posts: 311 Member
    The Sanctuary's exterior is so pleasing to the eye I love the roof. I also love Marsh Mallow nice design on the roof and the inside is beautiful.
  • Options
    WrathofCathWrathofCath Posts: 4,419 Member
    Spring Fresh is an Awesome Modern, masajo! I Love all the green and white. So refreshing and well, Spring-y. :D Now if only the weather here would co-operate with what the calendar is Saying... Snowing today. But I know we'll get there soon. :)
  • Options
    Many thanks @follyfoot you are always so lovely and kind :)
    Big thanks for your lovely words @gmcrozier much appreciated :)
    Thank you very much @RyeCris16 your kindness is amazing :)
    @kamb1403 huge thanks for these lovely words, you are very kind :)
    @Ash072 really appreciate these kind words, thank you very much :)
    @Battyivy21 thank you very much for looking through this thread and your kind comments, very much appreciated :)
    Good luck with the sunshine @WrathofCath hope it shines soon! Thank you very much for all your kindness, you are amazing :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    agusiamalagusiamal Posts: 294 Member
    Oh dear! I have such a delay! But I saw your last three creations and every of them are beautiful although there are completely different! Serenity is rather classic house, Springmore is rather modern house and Spring Fresh? It tells me, that Spring is coming! Bravo! <3:)
  • Options
    Thank you very much @agusiamal I really appreciate your kindness :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    WOW! I am loving the modern build! Great architecture and your interiors are as usual stunning! Already added to my favourites! <3
  • Options
    You are so lovely and kind @yanti68 thank you very much :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    Container Chic

For the latest BNS challenge we were given four containers (4 x 10 size) for free plus a 25K budget to convert these into a house with landscaping. The very low budget meant lots of chopping and changing, not easy! A very fun and enjoyable build as it involved lots of thought and decision making :)

http://www.thesims.com/en_GB/gallery/CDD6F81FD40011E48271D7D937959958?category=lots&amp;searchtype=item_name&amp;sortby=newest&amp;time=weekly&amp;searchquery=Container Chic&amp;max=25

7a4c3315-ad14-4abe-a3f9-8c6dc87fa419_zpsn6lnlyta.png

Picture2_zpsmawjyzom.jpg

Picture3_zps6i55qj5c.jpg
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    folalafolala Posts: 307 Member
    oh wow 'Container Chic' is gorgeous. Amazing job on that budget!!
  • Options
    BrennachanBrennachan Posts: 2,055 Member
    Container Chic is awesome! I love the lines of it and the interior colors as well!
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,598 Member
    Container Chic is very nice! :) Very nice layout of the build! It looks very nice how you have used the containers to create a very nice home, and the way you have used the windows creates a nice light filled house for sims to enjoy living in. It looks great how you have used the stairs in the build. Nice backyard umbrella covered table dining and sitting area. It looks nice how you have used the hedge fencing. The ledges look very nice on the front exterior of the home, and the lights look nice on the side wall. It looks great how you have used the terrain paint to create a pathway. The flowers look pretty how you have placed them in the curved nook of the pathway. The trees are nice touches in the front garden. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! Sims will enjoy lookong out through the windows at the outdoors views whilst indoors. The green, grey and black colour scheme of the master bedroom is calming. The birds pictures on the bedhead wall are nice for the sims to see when laying in bed. Nice armchairs corner sitting nook. The flowers are pretty on the table between the chairs. Very nice kids bedroom! The pink colour scheme of the room is very pretty! It looks nice how you have used the white patterned wall to separate off the nice armchairs sitting and resting area from the bed area. The large teddy and smaller heart teddy look very cute there! The bunny picture and bunny print on the wall there are cute for the children to see as well when sitting there! The clouds and moon prints are nice touches on the walls. It looks great that you have placed two single beds in the room. It looks very nice the type of and how you have placed the blinds in both the master and kids bedrooms. The sims will enjoy having the sunshine coming in through their bedroom windows when waking in the mornings. Very nice open plan dining, kitchen and living rooms! Nice window chess playing area for sims to have fun playing chess at the table with the sunshine coming in onto them. Sims will enjoy relaxing on the sofa having a read of a book from the bookshelf. Very nice window dining area. Sims will have nice views of the outdoors whilst eating their meals. The yellow flowers picture on the wall and the fruit bowl on the table top are nice for sims to enjoy seeing whilst dining.
    It is a very nice home :)
  • Options
    VihishaVihisha Posts: 2,767 Member
    I just LOVE this! The entryway 2 the house is so cute..love the lil' bit of landscaping u added along that path. I think that the use of that many windows really opens up the whole place. Cute little dining area. I really think u did a great job!
    rXyqmuX.jpg
  • Options
    Container Chic is a fantastic, creative build. It's great trying to build these smaller buildings, especially when you see how versatile they are in the real world. We actually have a university here that have used containers for their student housing and they are quite ingenious.

• Options
    Many thanks for your kind words @folala probably the toughest BNS challenge yet with the low budget :)
    Big thanks for your lovely words @Brennachan very much appreciated :)
    Dear Rose, your words always uplift me and bring happiness, thank you very much for your kindness :)
    Thank you very much @Vihisha I would have had a lot more windows on this build were it not for the budget :)
    @kamb1403 I would love to see how these have been used for student housing, they seem very versatile. You've got superior knowledge here, the challenge doesn't close until Wednesday, it would be lovely to see you participate :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    @masajo here is a link to the university's accommodation which has some photos of the container accommodation. http://accom.anu.edu.au/UAS/2129.html

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top