Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Share your Outdoor Retreat builds here!

12345679...Next

Comments

• Options
    EvalenEvalen Posts: 10,223 Member
    Well I did it, I made the new cabin for my sims to vacation in. I am sending my generation family there. My teens sims Mother and Father are taking him and his girlfriend along. His mother and father are getting up in age and want to take one more trip to OR before they pass away. OR is where they conceived their son. lot of pictures hope not to many. This cabin is CC and Mod free, No TV or Computer.

So Let me present my new build I'll call it the GetaWay.
    35lf98k.png
    This is the inside
    2lmklmv.png
    This is part of the loft
    kagqdy.png
    Here you can see more of the loft and part of down below
    xdy3ox.png
    Here is the floor layout for the cabin
    142963n.png
    Here is the kitchen area
    vmxe2o.png
    This is a small hall leading to the backyard
    migzg2.png
    This is a closer view of the two bedrooms
    23lliye.png
    This is part of the loft
    xmsnk0.png
    More of the Loft, the loft is for the kids
    262b4o0.png
    Full version of the Loft
    155ox1s.png
    Here is were you can sleep outside if you want
    2rhmryp.png
    Outside view
    s5d9wp.png
    the back
    erc28n.png
    That's it folks, Hope you like it. Sorry for so many
    pictures.

• Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    edited February 2015
    Hi guys,

After a long break I am building again. Today I shared a log cabin build for Granite Falls. It is called Fourwinds Lodge and it has 3 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, living room, kitchen/diner, swimming pool and balconies. Hope you guys like it. You can download the log cabin in the gallery. My Origin id is yanti68

Direct download link:

http://www.thesims.com/en_GB/gallery/2D8EF67CB3D711E48A1319586DD95BDB

Here is some pics:

11-2-15_16-45600x375.jpg

11-2-15_16-31-2600x375.jpg

11-2-15_16-19600x375.jpg

11-2-15_16-22600x375.jpg

11-2-15_16-22-2600x375.jpg

11-2-15_16-22-3600x375.jpg

11-2-15_16-23600x375.jpg

11-2-15_16-24600x375.jpg

11-2-15_16-24-2600x375.jpg

11-2-15_16-23-2600x375.jpg

11-2-15_16-24-3600x375.jpg

11-2-15_16-26600x375.jpg

11-2-15_16-26-2600x375.jpg

11-2-15_16-25600x375.jpg

11-2-15_16-25-2600x375.jpg

11-2-15_16-27600x375.jpg

11-2-15_16-26-3600x375.jpg

11-2-15_16-25-3600x375.jpg

11-2-15_16-41600x375.jpg

• Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,615 Member
    The GetaWay is a very nice home! @Evalen :) Very nice design of the exterior! The texture of the exterior is nice, and very nice covered over front porch. The flower box windows look pretty there. Sims will enjoy cooking meals on the bbq and eating them at the table there in the outdoors air. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the cabin! The layout of the home is very nice. The wooden texture of the walls looks nice. Nice kitchen area. Sims will enjoy sitting on the log themed chairs eating their meals. The condiments and fruit bowl are nice kitchen touches on the kitchen counters. It looks nice how you have angled the display cabinet into the kitchen corner. Sims will enjoy the sunlight coming into the room through the kitchen windows whilst cooking meals there. Very nice loft area! The kids bedroom looks great! The teddy in the corner of the room and the lady bug rug inbetween the single beds looks cute! Child sims will have fun playing with the dollhouse. The shoes rack is a nice touch there. The living room area is nice. It looks nice the type of sofa and armchairs that you have used there, which suit the cabin theme. It looks nice how you have angled the arnchairs. The yellow flowers on the table are sunny for sims to see whilst they are enjoying sitting having a chat on the seats or reading a book.The clock there looks nice beside the staircase. It looks nice how you have placed the beds in the double bedrooms, and lamps on the bedside tables. The clothes shelves and shoes rack on the hallway wall leading out to the backyard are nice homely touches. Very nice outdoors areas! It is great that you have a tent in the backyard. Sims will enjoy cooking meals on the BBQ and eating them at the stone textured picnic table in the sunshine. They will have fun playing horse shoes or games on the card table. It looks nice how you have placed the flowers and rocks through the outdoors.
    It is a very nice cabin home :)
  • Options
    Four Winds Lodge is a very nice home @yanti68 ! :) The exterior design of the home is so very nice! The stone and wooden texture of the exterior and interior walls looks very nice. The roofing is very nice! Very nice front and back balconies! The chimneys look great how you have placed them. It looks very nice how you have placed the wall lights on the exterior of the home. It looks very nice how you have used the pillars and have the alcove areas in the front and back areas of the home! The signs and flower boxes on each side of the front entrance is nice for sims to see when they come to enter the home. The plants looks nice how you have placed them in the alcoves. It looks nice how you have placed the windows through the build. Nice sitting areas in the front garden. Sims will enjoy sitting on the seat benches in the sunshine, and the water fountain there is nice for sims to see when sitting there. Very nice back patio area! Sims will have fun swimming in the pool, or enjoy playing horseshoes. Sims will enjoy sitting around the campfire toasting food. It is great that you have placed a tent in the backyard. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The living room is very nice! Very nice layout of the area. The stone texture of the fireplace wall looks nice. It looks very nice how you have placed the pegs on the walls through the home. It looks nice how you have placed the sofas and armchairs for sims to enjoy sitting resting in front of fireplace having a chat and reading a book, and have the other sitting area for sims to enjoy watching tv together. The yellow flowers on the fireplace ledge and the scenic picture on the fireplace wall are nice for sims to see whilst sitting resting there. The plant, tea set, candles and books on the coffee tables, the clothes shelf on the wall and the grandfather clock in the corner are nice home touches there. It looks nice how you have placed the pictures either side of the door. They are nice for sims to see when going outdoors. The plants either side of the lamp on the table near the window look nice how you have placed them there. Very nice furnishing of the kitchen! It looks nice how you have placed the kitchen cabinets. The condiments, cereal box, and hanging pans are nice kitchen touches there for sims to see when preparing meals. It looks very nice how you have placed the kitchen items on the top and the lower shelf of the table near the window. It is nice that you have used the sink that came with OR in the kitchen. Very nice dining area! The display cabinets look nice how you have placed them there, and the fruit pictures on the wall and fruit bowl on the dinibg table are nice for sims to see as they are sitting there enjoying eating their meals. The patterned floor rug adds to the nice look of the dining room. The plates wall decor and hampers look nice there too. Very nice furnishing of the bedrooms! It looks very nice how you have placed the bookshelves on the wall area between the two single beds and have the accompanying books on the table below them. The clock looks homely there between the books. The way you place the furnishings looks so very nice! The pictures on the bedhead walls in the bedrooms are nice for sims to see as they are laying in bed. The birds on the bedhead wall in the double bed room and the hearts on the side wall look nice there. Very nice dresser areas ! The shoes racks and clothes shelves look very nice how you have placed them in the double bedrooms! The full length mirrors look nice there. The wall tiling in the bathrooms looks nice.
    It is a very nice log cabin home! :)
  • Options
    EvalenEvalen Posts: 10,223 Member
    rosemow wrote: »
    The GetaWay is a very nice home! @Evalen :) Very nice design of the exterior! The texture of the exterior is nice, and very nice covered over front porch. The flower box windows look pretty there. Sims will enjoy cooking meals on the bbq and eating them at the table there in the outdoors air. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the cabin! The layout of the home is very nice. The wooden texture of the walls looks nice. Nice kitchen area. Sims will enjoy sitting on the log themed chairs eating their meals. The condiments and fruit bowl are nice kitchen touches on the kitchen counters. It looks nice how you have angled the display cabinet into the kitchen corner. Sims will enjoy the sunlight coming into the room through the kitchen windows whilst cooking meals there. Very nice loft area! The kids bedroom looks great! The teddy in the corner of the room and the lady bug rug inbetween the single beds looks cute! Child sims will have fun playing with the dollhouse. The shoes rack is a nice touch there. The living room area is nice. It looks nice the type of sofa and armchairs that you have used there, which suit the cabin theme. It looks nice how you have angled the arnchairs. The yellow flowers on the table are sunny for sims to see whilst they are enjoying sitting having a chat on the seats or reading a book.The clock there looks nice beside the staircase. It looks nice how you have placed the beds in the double bedrooms, and lamps on the bedside tables. The clothes shelves and shoes rack on the hallway wall leading out to the backyard are nice homely touches. Very nice outdoors areas! It is great that you have a tent in the backyard. Sims will enjoy cooking meals on the BBQ and eating them at the stone textured picnic table in the sunshine. They will have fun playing horse shoes or games on the card table. It looks nice how you have placed the flowers and rocks through the outdoors.
    It is a very nice cabin home :)

thanks so much for your nice comments, I like how you have taken the time to really see all the things, My sims will be going there tomorrow for valentines day/

• Options
    All the builds that have been posted here are very nice! :) I hope that everyone is enjoying having their sims visiting Granite Falls.
  • Options
    BryonyRaeBryonyRae Posts: 5,181 Member
    My latest build, Tru-Log Cabin, is designed for Outdoor Retreat.

extbackday1_zpscf56957a.jpg

You can download the home here. For more pictures and information, take a look at my showcase thread.
    Visit my blog to see my creations: http://bryscreations.wordpress.com or search the gallery by my OriginID or #bryscreations
  • Options
    I will repost here what I wrote on your showcase thread @BryonyRae.
    Tru Log Cabin is very nice! :) It looks so very great how you have used the logs to create the wall siding! It creates such a great look! It also looks very nice how you have used the OR trash cans to create the stone pillars! You are very creative! The build looks so very nice! Your reflection of your inspiration picture home into sims gameform looks great! Very nice exterior of the home! The covered over front porchway is very nice! Very nice roofing! It looks nice how you have done the wraparound patio. The brown, red and green colour scheme of the exterior looks nice. It looks great how you have done the front steps area! The green colour of the steps looks nice, and it looks nice how you have placed the flowers and rocks in the stairs corner nooks. The water fountain feature is very nice! Sims will enjoy sitting on the seats on the patio enjoying the nice views of the water fountain and surrounding flowers. The birdbath and rabbit beside it are nice touches. Very nice picnic area. Sims will enjoy cooking meals on the bbq and eating the food in the outdoors air at the picnic table. It looks nice how you have placed the item on the rock table. The exterior of the home and the outdoors areas looks so very great! Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The design and layout of the kitchen is very nice! Nice log texture of the walls through out the interior as well! It looks very nice how you have used the logs for the walls! . The decor on the counters and walls are nice kitchen touches there. The island counter is great. The type of stove you have used suits well the type of home. The cow looks nice on the wall above the stove. The fruit picture on the stove wall is nice for sims to see when cooking there. It looks nice that you have placed the display shelves item in the corner nook, beside the display cabinet. Very nice dining area. The yellow flowers on the table top are sunny for sims to see when eating meals there, and the red patterned floor rug and red table look very nice with the brown colour scheme of the home. The open plan kitchen, dining and living room area is nice. Very nice living room tv watching area! It looks great how you have placed the stone pillars either sides of the tv and fireplace! The type of seating that you have used there suits the cabin theme. Sims will enjoy sitting resting there, having a chat, reading a book, watching tv and warming up by the fire. It looks great how you have done the bookcase section, using the trash cans as columns! Very nice bar alcove! Sims will enjoy sitting on the sofa seat there having a drink from the bar and enjoying the sunshine coming in through the windows. The yellow flowers on the side table are a nice sunny touch there too. It looks great how you have placed the fruit pictures on the front of the side table! The bottles look nice on the bar counter nook wall. The shoes racks and tissue box shelf corner nook looks great! The plates wall decor looks nice on the staircase wall. The cost/hat rack looks homely beside the door leading through to the hallway to the bedroom. Very nice double bedroom! It looks very nice how you have placed the wedding arch and the red flowers behind the bed! The bed looks nice angled into the corner and the butterflies picture on the corner walls are pretty for sims to see whilst laying there. It looks very nice how you have placed the tree stumps tables, flowers and red candles in the corner section! The hearts look nice on the wall, and pink hanging lantern lights are pretty there. Nice upper landing area. It looks great how you have placed the flower cart in the corner to create a flower shelves display! Very nice furnishing of the upper bedrooms! The master bedroom is very nice! It looks very nice how you have placed the flowers on the bedhead wall and the flowers/tree trunk tables in the side wall! The way you have placed the floor rugs under the bed looks very nice! Nice study desk and reading nook in the room. Your use of the trash cans for the columns and the way you have dobe the log walls through the home is so very great! The kids bedroom is very nice! Nice bed alcove. The jackalope toy looks cute on the trunk table beside the bed! The animal pictures are nice on the walls. Sims will have fun doing artwork on the art table in their bedroom. The sink alcove in the shared bathroom looks great!
    It is a very nice home! :)
  • Options
    qrlcodeqrlcode Posts: 532 Member
    I renovated one of the rental lots. I wanted an open floor plan and to bring the outdoors inside through huge open windows but didn't change the landscaping much from the original lot. I did leave the outdoor shower for those who want it. There is enough room around the house to plant a small garden as well.
    03-15-15_8-02nbspPM-2.png
    03-15-15_7-54nbspPM.png
    03-15-15_8-00nbspPM-3.png
    03-15-15_7-56nbspPM.png
    03-15-15_7-56nbspPM-2.png
    03-15-15_7-56nbspPM-3.png
    03-15-15_7-57nbspPM-2.png
    03-15-15_7-58nbspPM.png
    03-15-15_8-01nbspPM-3.png
    03-15-15_8-01nbspPM-2.png
    03-15-15_7-58nbspPM-2.png
    03-15-15_7-58nbspPM-3.png
    03-15-15_8-00nbspPM.png
    03-15-15_8-02nbspPM.png

The shelves and mantles are relatively empty in the hopes that guests will leave some of their discoveries for others to enjoy.
  • Options
    Your renovated home for Granite Falls is very nice! @qrlcode :) It looks very nice how you have used the large open windows in the build, creating a very nice light filled home where sims can enjoy the sunshine coming in as well as looking out at the outdoors views through the windows. Nice outdoors patio. Sims will enjoy sitting at the table there having a meal or a drink from the cooler. The watering can of flowers is a nice touch on the nearby table. The flowers and rocks around the edge of the patio are nice for sims to see when sitting on the patio. Very nice furnishing and layout of the interior of the home. The coat stand is a nice home touch near the door, and the pink flowers on the green end table are pretty for sims to see when entering the room. The green and white patterned floor rug that you have used in the living room adds a nice lookto the areas. It looks nice how you have windowed the fireplace, and created a fireplace alcove. The stone texture of the alcove walls is very nice. Very nice tv watching alcove in the living room! It looks nice how you have placed the sofa and armchair there. Sims will enjoy sitting resting there having a chat and watching tv, whilst enjoying the sunshine coming in through the windows. They will have very nice views of the outdoors whilst sitting there. The scenic picture on the fireplace wall and the green plants there are very nice and restful sights for sims to enjoy seeing. The plants and flowers in the home are nice touches of the outdoors brought inside. The wooden texture of the walls in the home are nice. Sims will have great views of the outdoors through their bedroom windows and enjoy waking up to the sunshine coming in. The coat shelf is a nice home touch on the master bedroom wall. The green and brown colour scheme of the kids bedroom is nice. Very nice backyard area! Sims will enjoy painting on the easel in the sunshine, or enjoy sitting around the campfire toasting food or chatting. They will have fun playing horseshoes! They will enjoy cooking on the bbq on the outdoors patio in the outside air. Very nice design of the kitchen and dining room! The island stove counter is very nice! It looks very nice how you have placed the kitchen cabinets! The teapot, hanging pots and paper towel are nice kitchen touches in the room. Very nice light filled dining area. Sims will enjoy looking outdoors whilst eating their meals. The fruit pictures and cutlery on the wall are nice touches for sims to see when dining.
    The home is very nice :)
  • Options
    qrlcodeqrlcode Posts: 532 Member
    Thank you @rosemow! You are always so kind and supportive of creations. I should have known you would notice the watering can...it's my favorite little touch.
  • Options
    RyeCris16RyeCris16 Posts: 2,293 Member
    Wow! So many cozy and adorable Outdoor Retreat themed builds! Very aweSIM work everyone! I gonna love them! :smiley:
    As for mine, I wanted to reserve my set my Outdoor Retreat builds with a lot that was already in the gallery.
    Not sure if it's OK to do this, but if not, please forgive me! :\

[Insert image here]
    Set Name: Ryan's Lodges and Campgrounds
    Description: A collection of my lodge/campground builds that uses The Sims 4: Outdoor Retreat Game Pack.

MNcUaM2.png
    Lot #1: Yodeling Alpine Lodge
    Type/Size: Residential (Rental lot if you place it in Granite Falls)/30X20
    Beds/Baths: 4/2
    Price: §100,541 (rented for §991/day)
    More Details
    Download Link

[Insert image here]
    Lot #2: ?
    Type/Size: ?/?
    Beds/Baths: ?/?
    Price: §?
    More Details
    Download Link

[Insert image here]
    Lot #3: ?
    More Details
    Download Link

[Insert image here]
    Lot #4: ?
    More Details
    Download Link

[Insert image here]
    Bonus Item: ?
    Tags: #nocc #playtested #RyeRooms
    Download Link

Note: Please do not re-upload. I'd been stolen before. Thank you. :)
    I hope you like it. :)
    EA ID: RyeCris16 | Tags: #RyeCris16
  • Options
    Yodeling Alpine Lodge is very nice! @RyeCris16 :) I will repost here what I wrote on your showcase thread. The exterior design of the cabin is very nice! The wooden textures of the exterior walls look nice. Very nice covered over wraparound porch! It looks nice how you have used the spandrels. It looks very great how you have used the trash cans with the columns in the build! The open shutter window dormers are very nice! The pegs look great how you have placed them on the dormers. Very nice roofing on the home. It looks nice the types of and how you have placed the windows in the build. The stone textured chimney looks great on the side of the house. The flowers look pretty how you have placed them at the base of the chimney, It looks nice how you have done the steps on the porch, and have placed the alternating tree plants andv flowers either sides of them. Sims will enjoy sitting on the log themed seat on the front porch, enjoying the outdoors air. The ceiling lights that you have used in the porch look nice how you have placed them. Very nice backyard area! The swimmable pond is so very nice! It looks very nice how you have done the island in the middle of the pond! The rocks, plants and tree on the island and the rocks and plants on the edge of the pond looks so very nice! It is nice that you have a tent in the backyard. Sims will enjoy sitting on the outdoors seats in the outside air, enjoying having a chat. They will sitting on the stump seats around the campfire, toasting food and telling stories. It looks very nice how you have placed the flowers near the campfire. Very nice furnishing of and open layout of the interior of the home! The wooden texture of the flooring and the wallls is nice. The colour scheme of the home is very nice. Very nice design of the kitchen! It looks nice how you have placed the kitchen cabinets. Sims will enjoy looking out through the kitchen windows whilst preparing meals. Nice dining area. The type of dining seating that you have used suits the type of home. The watering can of flowers on the dining table is pretty for sims to see whilst eating their meals. The coat and hat shelf is a homely touch on the wall. Very nice window bar counter alcove! Sims will enjoy sitting resting on the sofa or armchairs in the living room having a drink from the bar, reading a book and watching tv. It looks nice how you have placed the combination of green and blue curtains in the bar alcove area. The bookcase corner nook is nice. Very nice tv and fireplace alcove! It looks great how you have placed the walls to create the alcove. The fireplace will keep the cabin warm. The green patterned floor rug looks nice with the brown colour scheme of the home. The type of curtains that you have used in the kitchen and living room areas looks nice. Very nice master bedroom. The scenic picture of the side wall is nice for sims to see when laying in bed. It is nice that you have a full length mirror corner. Very nice outdoors dining area on the patio, The type of seats that you have placed around the table suits the cabin theme. Sims will enjoy sitting there having a meal or a drink from the cooler. The gnomes and the heart wall decor look nice in the museum area. It looks nice how you have placed the plants there, Sims will have fun playing chess in the nice chess alcove. It looks great how you have placed wooden themed seating there, and the lamps are nice touches behind each of the chairs. The red tree themed picture on the wall is nice for sims to see when sitting there playing chess. The study room is a nice place for sims to enjoy sitting at the desk table using the computer or reading a book from the bookcase. The kids and teens bedrooms are so very nice! It looks very nice how you have placed the diagonal row of lady bug pictures on the bedhead wall in the kids rooms! The tree and clouds print look great on the side walls. The big teddy looks cute in the rooms! The sims will enjoy doing art work on the art table. The red and green colour of the bed and curtains, and the green tree themed floor rug looks nice in the rooms, The bookcases look great at the bedheads! The green wooden walls in the teens room looks very nice! The rainbow coloured hearts on the wall add a nice touch in the room. Sims will enjoy playing the guitar. The red curtains look nice how you have placed them on the bedhead windows. The posters look great on the side wall.
    The home is very nice! It is a very nice home for Granite Falls! :)
  • Options
    AMK227AMK227 Posts: 94 Member
    I can't post links yet, but my Gallery has a ton of great Outdoor Retreat builds. Cabins, campsites, log homes and more. Give them a look, you won't be disappointed!

~AMK227
  • Options
    AMK227 wrote: »
    I can't post links yet, but my Gallery has a ton of great Outdoor Retreat builds. Cabins, campsites, log homes and more. Give them a look, you won't be disappointed!

~AMK227

Hello @AMK227 :) Your Outdoor Retreat themed builds are very nice! I will post the link to your Gallery for you
    http://www.thesims.com/en_GB/gallery/browse?category=all&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=downloads&time=all&searchquery=AMK227&max=25
  • Options
    AMK227AMK227 Posts: 94 Member
    Wow! Thanks so much, Rose! :D
  • Options
    MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    trashdocka wrote: »
    Hi,
    So many lovely cabins! <3
    This is my log cabin! :) origin-id: Sekyria

YwKyF3R.png
    Yin6SXf.png
    6D9Ct14.png

More pictures:
    imgur.com/a/VZjK0#6

Omg I've been attempting to build that kind of house for such a long time XD

good-country-log-homes-with-targhee-log-cabin-home-rustic-luxury-log-cabins-plans.jpg

This I'm going to try to build something like this.

home-design.jpg
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif