Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

TGTN - 1.13 - Dating Gerald - Updated 10/09/17

Comments

• Options
    ShannenShannen Posts: 2,811 Member
    Oh, they are adorbs :)
  • Options
    lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 17,794 Member
    Alleenmens wrote: »
    Can you go into my gallery? There is a few sims...

Hmm, I don't see one from you in either the neighborhood or neighbourhood. However, I just saw that my sister entered one. What?! So exciting! Did you put the #theregoestheneighborhood in the description of the sim?
    Origin ID: lovesstorms
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    - 20 Things About Highly Creative People
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options
    AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,732 Member
    No will do... :p
  • Options
    You got it? :D
  • Options
    Bwahaha! Sorry, it never even occurred to me to look under your origin name. That explains why I couldn't find them. But, Alleen, I do have them now, so we're good. :D

@Shannen‌ - Kyle is a cutie, too! Hopefully, all will have a great time in my neighborhood! I feel like I'm creating a dollhouse or something. It's kind of weird, but Oh, SO fun!

I also noticed that @french_vanilla13‌ put another sim in as well! What a hot cowboy!
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options
    A dollhouse! Seriously??? You can't say stuff like that and then leave me hanging!!!! *fake cries*
  • Options
    Haha! That's what it kind of feels like, though. I'm building a dollhouse and then all kinds of things could happen inside of it. >:)
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options
    french_vanilla13french_vanilla13 Posts: 586 Member
    Username: French_vanilla13
    Sim Name: Farhan Caro
    Aspiration: Outdoor Enthusiast
    Traits: Loves Outdoors, Outgoing, Perfectionist
    Short background (please keep to a paragraph), if any: Growing up in the backwoods, Farhan stayed true to his roots keeping the good ol' country boy alive despite moving to the city for a time to complete his education. As soon as the diploma was in his hand, he left for greener pastures; looking for land to settle, a beautiful woman to call his own, and a family to be had. He ended up in Oasis Springs, spending all his spare time in Granite falls where he hoped to meet that beautiful woman to one day call his wife.

@Shannen He's cute, I love the picture with the bear in the back ground.

@lovesstorms Tots agree! I can't wait to get it at all! Thanks, I was trying to upload pics of him before I put in my submission, but my computer doesn't seem to want to load them :/. I will try again here in a few though.

No worries, Farhan is all about the new outdoors pack lol. It's pretty fun to play, but I need time to work on my legacies so I can get them published soon too. ^^
    polariod_1

• Options
    Soon the madness will begin :)
  • Options
    LilacErinLilacErin Posts: 3,884 Member
    I am looking forward to this contest :D will create an app tomorrow!
    I'm a sad girl. I'm a mad girl. I'm a bad girl.
    <3
  • Options
    french_vanilla13french_vanilla13 Posts: 586 Member
    Cowboy.jpg

Hahaha! I got it to work! Farhan Caro!
    Funnily enough, he's modeled after my husband lol.
    Oh I can't wait for this, this sounds like a very interesting idea to do and it really does sound like a dollhouse, with all of us as the dolls.
    polariod_1

• Options
    ironknight35ironknight35 Posts: 3,751 Member
    Username: IronKnight55
    Sim Name: Troy
    Aspiration: Creativity aspiration.
    Traits: Cheerful, bro, romantic.
    Short background: I'll fill this out later
    (I will remove all cc before I upload him)
    [img][/img]61b639a9-3abe-4832-b20e-07e9828544b4_zps53f25a8b.png
    He/Him
  • Options
    pinkieposhpinkieposh Posts: 241 Member
    Username: pinkieposh
    Sim Name: Justice Lief Verity
    Aspiration: Mansion Baron
    Traits: Self-Assured, Perfectionist, Ambitious
    Mr. Verity is the boss, and a very strict one. He is very dedicated to his work which made him very successful despite being young. He is also a very private person and hates it when people talks about him. He is not all that bad though. He is a man of his word and he doesn't fail to recognize people's hard work. He is also a good and loyal friend. So when a friend beg him to look after his daughter after he's gone, he agreed without realizing that the task will require more dedication and patience a man of his character can handle. Just what is he supposed to to do with a very blue and a very bubbly young lady?
    [PS: I made Justice with Sapphire's love interest in mind.]
    01-25-15_5-54nbspAM.png
    tumblr_phvdhrrkdl1qcy6v1o1_r2_540.png
    My Page My Simblr My Studio
    My YouTube Channel
  • Options
    ErinsandyErinsandy Posts: 215 Member
    @‌lovesstorms I made this guy randomly a couple of days ago. Feel free to use any of my sims on gallery though!
    Username:erinsandy
    Sim Name:Gerald Cole
    Aspiration:Party Animal
    Traits:Glutton, Loves the Outdoors, Active
    Short background (please keep to a paragraph), if any: nope... Although he likes to think he is quite the ladies man.3b2f472f45a3c062d22406acc5ce895e.jpg
    Barry Allen is Me
    Gif credit: The-Gotham-City
    tumblr_oatusypU1T1qi952zo3_500.gif
    I love Nerdy Speedsters
    I just made my first Custom Content! Check it out!
  • Options
    cmbaker16cmbaker16 Posts: 9,172 Member
    OMG Lo! I'm stealing this emote! my simself will so laugh at yours and Shannen's smiley_emoticons_auslachen2.gif
  • Options
    I left to go to parties today and I'm excited to see all the activity!

@french_vanilla13‌ - What a cute cowboy Farhan is! He seems to enjoy the outdoors and playing his guitar. I'm sure your model is also easy on the eyes. ;) Did you want him to be a love interest of Phyr, if he doesn't win? Oh, and thanks for entering another sim!! I appreciate it!

@Shannen‌ - >:) I have no idea what you be talkin' 'bout. ;)

@ZapGirl‌ - Ooh, I'm so looking forward to what your sim will look like! Thanks for joining!

@ironknight35‌ - Troy looks, well, (clears drool from side of mouth), um, (clears throat)....amazing. Hehe. If you give me the links that you used for CC, I'd seriously consider adding them in once I get used to the game. :) I'm all about the beautiful people. ;) Thanks for entering your sim!

@pinkieposh‌ - Justice does look strict. Very good on making his face do that! His life got a little complicated with the girl, huh? Perfect for him to grow even more! I will definitely pair him up with Sapphire, if he doesn't win. They'd make a cute couple (and cute babies!). Thanks for entering again! I'm loving all the entries!

@Erinsandy‌ - Gerald is a nice lookin' sim! I can see why he thinks he's a ladies man. They probably are attracted to him easily. I hope the glutton doesn't get him in trouble, though. :o Granted, he is active, so that should help. Thanks for entering another sim!

I'm off to update the first page! Thanks to everyone! This will be so much fun!!
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options
    cmbaker16 wrote: »
    OMG Lo! I'm stealing this emote! my simself will so laugh at yours and Shannen's smiley_emoticons_auslachen2.gif

Hehehe. I laughed when I saw that. smiley_emoticons_fips_rolleyes.gif
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options
    RaeNicRaeNic Posts: 767 Member
    edited January 2015
    Username: RaeNic (just rae is good, too)
    Sim Name: Grady Timber
    Aspiration: Musical Genius
    Traits: Lazy, Music Lover, Geek, Muser
    Short background: He's actually the son of two sims I created and I just love how he turned out. I haven't played TS4 much lately so I've yet to think up a background for the guy, but I can get on that. ;)
    549235.png100313.png

Yeah. We're still working on his musical skills.
  • Options
    For Alleen

Username: Alleenmens
    Sim Name: Albert Patterson
    Aspiration: Renaissance Sim
    Traits: Self-Assured, Creative and Active
    Short background (please keep to a paragraph), if any: NA

qoc951.jpg
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options
    Thanks... <3 Isn't he looking gorgeous? <3<3
  • Options
    @RaeNic‌ - Grady looks like he could play forever! He's concentrating very hard, I'm sure he'll skill up in no time! He's a red-headed cutie, too! Thanks for uploading a sim! :D

@Alleenmens‌ - Yes, he's quite the hunk! Strong red-headed muscle man! I'm glad you were able to add a sim! <3
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options
    @lovesstorms You so know what this kitty is meowing on about.. don't even pull the innocent game with me. <3

@cmbaker16‌ Awww, you laugh at me all the time..you so don't need a emote ;)

I need to re-read this thread and comment on anything I have missed..which is probably a lot.
  • Options
    LilacErinLilacErin Posts: 3,884 Member
    I won't be able to sign up until tomorrow..sorry
    I'm a sad girl. I'm a mad girl. I'm a bad girl.
    <3
  • Options
    ZapGirl wrote: »
    I won't be able to sign up until tomorrow..sorry

No problem. You have until Wednesday. :D
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options
    RaeNicRaeNic Posts: 767 Member
    @RaeNic‌ - Grady looks like he could play forever! He's concentrating very hard, I'm sure he'll skill up in no time! He's a red-headed cutie, too! Thanks for uploading a sim! :D

@Alleenmens‌ - Yes, he's quite the hunk! Strong red-headed muscle man! I'm glad you were able to add a sim! <3

haha you're very welcome! He is a bit of a cutie, huh? I think he's my current favorite male sim in TS4. He takes after his mom in looks, the only one of 5 kids to be a redhead, so I was naturally interested in what he'd look like as an adult. Not disappointed. At. All. lol But, yep, he does take his music playing very serious. He may be a lazy sim, but not when it comes to music. It's all he does. Ya' know, when I'm not forcing him to interact with the ladies.