Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Cartoon Character CAS Creations (C.C.C.C.!)

Comments

• Options
    CutiePie550CutiePie550 Posts: 406 Member
    I understand what you mean. @catmando830 I love your signature btw.
    Check out my Cartoon Character CAS Creations (C.C.C.C.!) Thread --> http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/772908/cartoon-character-cas-creations-c-c-c-c/p1
    image_zps2aefd295.png
    I play The Sims, The Sims 2, The Sims 3, and The Sims 4 all on PC!!!
    I also play MySims and MySims Party on Wii!
  • Options
    coocoosimcoocoosim Posts: 325 Member

@Coocoosim She is really spot on! And btw I love that show! She's on the list.
    Thank you @CutiePie550! I love the show too :#
    Let's Play The Goth Family, here!
    Watch The Bunker Challenge, here!
    AND while you're at it, here's my simblr! :D
  • Options
    ImNoComedianImNoComedian Posts: 886 Member
    I don't understand what this thread is about and why it is pinned.
    I still don't understand why this post is pinned

This thread is about having fun and making cartoon characters. It's all about creativity. I don't know why it's pinned though. @catmando830

I can't even dismiss it. All these pinned posts are ridiculous. They should at least let us dismiss the ones we are not interested in.

@catmando830 Sorry? It's not my fault lol :|

I know it's not your fault. I'm just so frustrated with all the pinned posts. And to top it off, the guru's move our posts that should be in the correct category and this one should be here: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/categories/the-sims-4-sims-and-modeling-

You're right, I can dismiss it either -.- They take up half of the front page
  • Options
    coocoosim wrote: »

@Coocoosim She is really spot on! And btw I love that show! She's on the list.
    Thank you @CutiePie550! I love the show too :#

@Coocoosim lol no prob :D
    Check out my Cartoon Character CAS Creations (C.C.C.C.!) Thread --> http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/772908/cartoon-character-cas-creations-c-c-c-c/p1
    image_zps2aefd295.png
  • Options
    edited December 2014

This thread is about having fun and making cartoon characters. It's all about creativity. I don't know why it's pinned though. @catmando830

I can't even dismiss it. All these pinned posts are ridiculous. They should at least let us dismiss the ones we are not interested in.

I know it's not your fault. I'm just so frustrated with all the pinned posts. And to top it off, the guru's move our posts that should be in the correct category and this one should be here: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/categories/the-sims-4-sims-and-modeling-

Sorry to the both of you, @catmando830 @ImNoComedian hopefully they will change that when they update the sight. Would either of you guys have any cartoon characters to add?

image_zps2aefd295.png
  • Options
    catmando830catmando830 Posts: 9,117 Member

Sorry to the both of you, @catmando830 @ImNoComedian hopefully they will change that when they update the sight. Would either of you guys have any cartoon characters to add?

I can't get the hang of adjusting the sims to make them look different, mine just turn out weird.
  • Options

I can't get the hang of adjusting the sims to make them look different, mine just turn out weird.

@catmando830 No problem there, the Sims has infinite possibilities! Your sims don't have to mirror your model, rather they have to express his/her/its story!

image_zps2aefd295.png
  • Options
    llamacornllamacorn Posts: 190 Member
    Hi, great and funny sims everyone :D
  • Options
    jauntyjaunty Posts: 3,336 Member
    edited December 2014
    My version of Jessica Rabbit :-)

Origin Id : stylish1-jaunty

33vp01j.png

2hqxrie.png
    m0oUDbi.jpg
  • Options
    llamacornllamacorn Posts: 190 Member
    jaunty wrote: »

33vp01j.png

2hqxrie.png

You did a great jjob :D
  • Options
    SimSaraSimSara Posts: 534 Member
    Paprika_zpse102bf5e.png

Paprika! :)
  • Options
    AzsuraAzsura Posts: 1 New Member
    I know this is my first post, but I saw this thread and decided to have a go at making a cartoon sim/family. I decided to go with Steven Universe since I have found myself liking the show. I did manage to upload the group to the sim 4 gallery, so all you'd have to do is type in Steven Universe or my user name. I can't post links or images yet, so do bare with me >.> I've been lurking most of this time, so I'm not a huge poster.
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    llamacorn wrote: »
    Hi, great and funny sims everyone :D

I agree :D@llamacorn
    jaunty wrote: »

33vp01j.png

2hqxrie.png

I love her! She's on the list! @jaunty
    SimSara wrote: »
    Paprika_zpse102bf5e.png

Paprika! :)

Great Job! I've added them both to the list. Please put their name's in your comment next time! @simsara

image_zps2aefd295.png
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    Azsura wrote: »
    I know this is my first post, but I saw this thread and decided to have a go at making a cartoon sim/family. I decided to go with Steven Universe since I have found myself liking the show. I did manage to upload the group to the sim 4 gallery, so all you'd have to do is type in Steven Universe or my user name. I can't post links or images yet, so do bare with me >.> I've been lurking most of this time, so I'm not a huge poster.

I honestly watch that show all the time and I love them! I've added them to the list! @Azsura Don't forget to add your image(s) when you get that privilege!

image_zps2aefd295.png
  • Options
    blankspaceblankspace Posts: 169 Member
    How come we have to get likes and LOL's if the primary purpose of a forum is to engage in discussions and not to be a social media site?
  • Options
    thesimsfairy47thesimsfairy47 Posts: 6,116 Member
    blankspace wrote: »
    How come we have to get likes and LOL's if the primary purpose of a forum is to engage in discussions and not to be a social media site?

This is not a social media site, "likes" and "lols" are just the outcome of our posts.
    Sims 5 artstyle poll Here
    monday-to-friday-workweek-graphic.jpg
  • Options
    Simfan923Simfan923 Posts: 5,551 Member
    I didn't see anyone else do this but I was just thinking about this. I created the Rugrats in some YA form.

Note:Lil's hair is CC and for the life of me I can't remember who the creator is but if anyone recognizes it then leave a note so I know who to thank. Oh and if anyone likes it I'll be uploading them on the Gallery soon. Origin ID: Simfan923

Angelica
    11ln05l.jpg

Chucky
    14vl73r.jpg

Dil
    bfp3ex.jpg

Kimmy
    cp2wx.jpg

Lil
    23vyt8o.jpg

Phil
    2crsi93.jpg

Susie
    ogxw12.jpg

Tommy
    jpwkuf.jpg

1FKDfKj.png
  • Options
    AdrianoFoxAdrianoFox Posts: 47 Member
    OMG this Jessica Rabbit looks amazing :hushed:
  • Options
    DCPuppyGirlDCPuppyGirl Posts: 1,318 Member
    After seeing some of these Sims, I want to create Daria Morgendorffer and her family and I want to create Trent and Jane Lane.
    5dK3aTu.gif
  • Options
    xoJessixoJessi Posts: 1,859 Member
    @Eafan99 I'm loving the rugrats as young adults! Nice job.
  • Options
    jauntyjaunty Posts: 3,336 Member
    Thank you CutiePie550,Lovely thread :-)
    Thank you very much llamacorn :-)
    Thank you very much AdrianoFox :-)

Loving everyones sims :smiley:
    m0oUDbi.jpg
  • Options
    bewmmmmbewmmmm Posts: 84 Member
    I made/shared some Invader Zim characters and houses! I can not link or upload photos yet :(
  • Options
    Attention all, I will update the list and tend to comments after the Christmas break ;)<3
    image_zps2aefd295.png
  • Options
    simsparadise5simsparadise5 Posts: 7 New Member
    edited December 2014
    When I get the chance, I'll make the Scooby Doo gang... I watched a lot of them when I was 6-7 :)

Edit: I don't think I can make Scooby Doo, because they don't have dogs...
    Post edited by simsparadise5 on
  • Options
    PixelsSquaredPixelsSquared Posts: 3,265 Member
    I already shared him on the Sims and Modeling subcategory, but I thought it would be suitable to share him here too.

I was on Netflix when I stumbled upon "Kaze No Stigma". Immediately, I was hooked. After a while, I had the urge to recreate Kazuma Yagami. Well, here he is. Recreating anime characters for The Sims can be a bit difficult, especially if you want realistic proportions. I did have to scale down his eyes and try to recreate a representation of his nose and mouth, and I'm satisfied with the results. I hope I didn't butcher his appearance too much. :#

16115524411_f72e6786d1_o.png
    15930027628_55d1680316_o.png

I would have used the "Messy Bangs" hair, but that one didn't fit his head correctly, so I just used the "Dreamy Flip" hair. Also, I did play around with his outfit a little because I couldn't find pants and shoes I was satisfied with.

You can find him in my gallery page. You do need NotEgain's custom skin colors though, or else he might show up with a different skin color.

Reference Picture:
    kaze2.png
    ypU37gD.gif
    Pricefield forever.
    Time Won't Keep Us Apart - A story.
    MTS: SimsForever15 | Origin: vba152318 | Paradox: PixelsSquared | Simblr: PixelsSquared