Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

FLASH MOB FAREWELL PARTY -- CLOSED

Comments

• Options
    MorakaiMorakai Posts: 3,806 Member
    Nesa.... pinking a Pink? Tsk tsk....

s-face-palm.jpg

;)

Thank you! <3 Been a long while since I was pinked. And no... I don't think there is much else to add. Do you need me to break up what IS there though? o:)
  • Options
    KleineMuffKleineMuff Posts: 12,578 Member
    Thank you for the gift Sweet Tee ;):D
    Please call me Caro :)
    My Sims 3 Page | My Studio | Check out my Sims 3 Let's Play
    Play mafia with us: www.ultimatemafia.boards.net

• Options
    ZeChouettZeChouett Posts: 1,637 Member
    edited September 2014
    I don't know how to begin this post... I don't know how to express my feelings... But well, I will try to make something correct and clear ;)

So...

Thank you ! Thank you Nesa for all what you did for the Flash Mob, a big big big thank you for you !
    Thank you for the hosts too.

I wasn't really active during the August Flash Mob and the September one (The new forums, the school...) but I can't stay as a "spectator" if this is the last Flash Mob, I need to be an actor ! So, this is my participation for the first game :)

Game #1 - Ice Breaker

PARTICIPANT ENTRY FORM:

USER NAME: ZeChouett
    DATE JOINED THE FORUM: June 2011
    DATE FIRST POSTED ON THE FORUM: Uh... Hum, let me think... Maybe it was in september (the same year), maybe... ^^
    HAVE YOU PREVIOUSLY PARTICIPATED IN FLASH MOB?: Yes ! I discovered the Flash Mob in October 2011 when I come back on the forums but I didn't join the November FM, I joined the December one.
    HOW DID YOU MEET ME (GOOD, BAD OR INDIFFERENT)?: It's a good question... I can't remember, sorry. But I supposed it was for a good thing ^^
    WHAT DID FLASH MOB MEAN TO YOU?: The Flash Mob is, for me, the best thing here, it represents all the thing I like here, in the Sims Forums, this shows that we really are a community, a beautiful community.

And about the simpoints... Hum, sweetie, you gifted me so many times... I think it's enough ;) You can keep them.
  • Options
    AaronsimsAaronsims Posts: 720 Member
    Thanks so much for the sneaky gift! It helped me finish off the No tricks just treats costume compilation set! :)
  • Options
    thesims3boythesims3boy Posts: 18,046 Member
    Carmen0908 wrote: »
    partyparty.gif?w=830

I love bridesmaids!
  • Options
    Carmen0908Carmen0908 Posts: 2,721 Member
    Thank you for the gift Nesa, that was so sneaky!

@thesims3boy Me too! :)
    carmen4s.jpg
  • Options
    ErnesaTErnesaT Posts: 7,474 Member
    @ Sweet2, sneakysnoo, aaronsims and Kleinemuff.... You're welcome.

@ Morakai....... Pink Ladies are not exempt. Besides..........

2wm47pg.jpg
    yY5vKua.png[img][/img]
  • Options
    @Carmen0908 .... Gotta get the party moving.
    yY5vKua.png[img][/img]
  • Options
    YellowJaneYellowJane Posts: 6,589 Member
    *chuckles at Nesa* :D
  • Options
    Some of you don't have wl..... I can't do anything about that. :\

Some of you have sets.... please break something down. It would make Sweet Tee's job a lot easier.

2cpxcg5.jpg
    yY5vKua.png[img][/img]
  • Options
    Okay folks, moving right along. Every memorable party needs a place. Where shall we have our party?

This game will be different, in that all party guests can vote for their favorite lot. The game will run until Friday, September 26th. I will close it at 2:00 p.m. E.S.T. At that time, will begin. Winners will be announced on the 28th.

There will be a "vote ballot" provided for the 26th.

There will be 2 categories for this game: Sim lot and Real lots.

RULEZ

1. If you choose a sim lot that you did not create, please give credit to the creator.
    2. If you choose a real lot, please state it's location (country, city or state, not actual address)
    3. Keep in mind that location is everything. This party may get loud and we don't want the police showing up.
    4. Please complete an entry form.
    5. Please do not quote pics. I'm not sure if will break the new forum but I'd rather be safe than sorry.

Game #2 PARTY VENUE:

NAME OF VENUE:
    SIM LOT OR REAL LOT:
    WHY DID YOU CHOOSE THIS PLACE?:
    PICS OF YOUR VENUE (No more than 5):

yY5vKua.png[img][/img]
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    These are inspirational photos of real places I like:

KUBIK (Berlin)

mhrg9f.jpg

Pink Room (Miami Fl)

2mnhxew.jpg

10p0i6x.jpg
    yY5vKua.png[img][/img]
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,604 Member
    The places that you posted pictures of look great Nesa! :) I will look forward to seeing the pictures that people post of places to hold the party!
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    NAME OF VENUE: Versailles
    SIM LOT OR REAL LOT: Real
    WHY DID YOU CHOOSE THIS PLACE?: because some of the most amazing parties in history happened here.
    PICS OF YOUR VENUE (No more than 5):

Ok, my idea couldn't be more different than your inspiration photos (which are fab). My taste tends to runs bit old fashioned though so here's my idea of the perfect party. Since it's the last party I say we go really big and have a Masquerade party at Versailles.

We'll start things off quietly (it's going to be a LONG night) with an amazing sit down meal in the Hall Of Mirrors.

46a884ff21ad648db558929e0b1ecc74.jpg

After the meal is finished we move on to a raucous champagne fueled dance party in the Salon d'Apollon. Also in this room will be a dessert buffet. Many cupcakes and french macarons will be consumed.

3972930428_1deb57ab66_z.jpg

Finally we'll move the party outdoors to watch the sunrise in the gardens as we sip mimosas and nibble left over cupcakes.

versailles-gardens-and-the-cloister.jpg

• Options
    Is my post ok? I was going to wait for a more experienced Flash Mobber to post theirs but I got excited about my idea and just went for it. :) I can edit it if you need me to.
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,604 Member
    Your Versailles venue is very nice! @Aaronsims :) It is a very grand, elegant and nice place to hold the party! Very nice pictures that you have posted! Your descriptions of each pictures are so very nice to read too. The pictures, description and the venue are all very nice and sound a great party!
  • Options
    YellowJaneYellowJane Posts: 6,589 Member
    I LOVE that final image of the garden @Aaronsims! I'll have to think about my own entry and come back, Nesa :)
  • Options
    christinebremnerchristinebremner Posts: 3,513 Member
    Hi everyone! Hi Ness! :) Sorry I haven't been around for FlashMob and I am really sad to see it go, but understand why. You have been awesome Ness in making sure it was always active and a big thank you for that. Also to the hosts who dedicated their time and am sorry that I didn't get to host one as well. :'( But it was always a pleasure to sign and be involved and was something I really missed when I was making my world. That took up so much time. :o The friends I made through FM also made it even better and have fond memories. :D

Is it too late to join and be involved in the farewell party! :) I would hate to miss out on it.
    FEvr1sR.gif
  • Options
    CasseeCassee Posts: 3,710 Member
    Garden pic is such a tease!! I LOVE IT!! I will have my mimosas now, Thank you!! Do those come in quart or gallon glasses??!! B)
    The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time. Bertrand Russell
    sims4siggie2018_zpslw60zcgd.png
    Cassee's Corner: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/783956/cassees-corner-new-5309-memory-lane-wip-page-72/p1
  • Options
    Cassee wrote: »
    Garden pic is such a tease!! I LOVE IT!! I will have my mimosas now, Thank you!! Do those come in quart or gallon glasses??!! B)

here you go. ;)enhanced-buzz-1001-1378925376-21.jpg

• Options
    XxHannelorexXXxHannelorexX Posts: 2,943 Member
    O.O That is quite a glass!
  • Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    so sad to see this end a lot of my friends came from here,
  • Options
    loobylou1985loobylou1985 Posts: 2,125 Member
    I love how you can see the bendy straw, do you think she puts her whole head in the glass to reach the straw?
  • Options
    thesims3boythesims3boy Posts: 18,046 Member
    I love how you can see the bendy straw, do you think she puts her whole head in the glass to reach the straw?

Wouldn't you?