Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I've compiled an extended list of Cheats and Commands

Comments

• Options
    TwistedMexicanTwistedMexican Posts: 652 Member
    :< no move objects!!!!!!!!!

Nope.

For the most part holding alt when placing an object lets you place it almost anywhere.
    [Sims 4 Cheat Resource] || [My Mods - Base Game] || [My Mods - Expansions]
    [Lifetime Skills || Set Age || Full House ||Persistent FullEditMode || Persistent TestingCheats || DayWalker Vampires]

I'm now on Twitter. I'd love it if you joined me there :)
  • Options
    DeadFishyDeadFishy Posts: 2,762 Member
    Has anyone found that the relationship fix is not permanent?? I went through all that and upon the next reload mother and son are siblings again! And the origin patch will only allow me to make them siblings or roommates!!! Grrrrrrrr!!!!
    Go Raps!
    canada-flag-tiny.gif
  • Options
    DeadFishy wrote: »
    Has anyone found that the relationship fix is not permanent?? I went through all that and upon the next reload mother and son are siblings again! And the origin patch will only allow me to make them siblings or roommates!!! Grrrrrrrr!!!!

Try saving before you travel. The same way testing cheats gets reset when you travel may affect this as well.
    [Lifetime Skills || Set Age || Full House ||Persistent FullEditMode || Persistent TestingCheats || DayWalker Vampires]

• Options

Try saving before you travel. The same way testing cheats gets reset when you travel may affect this as well.

Trust me I saved! I had to prepare the relationship if the son with his mother and his grand parents so I was definitely saving after punching in all those numbers made me dizzy!
    Go Raps!
    canada-flag-tiny.gif
  • Options

Trust me I saved! I had to prepare the relationship if the son with his mother and his grand parents so I was definitely saving after punching in all those numbers made me dizzy!

If you don't mind, upload the save files to a dropbox or similar and PM them to me. I'll need to know the family name you're using and I'll take a look.

• Options

If you don't mind, upload the save files to a dropbox or similar and PM them to me. I'll need to know the family name you're using and I'll take a look.

Everything in the save file or everything in the scratch file as well?

As soon as sims leave the lot relationships seem to reset.
    Go Raps!
    canada-flag-tiny.gif
  • Options

Everything in the save file or everything in the scratch file as well?

As soon as sims leave the lot relationships seem to reset.

If you just want to zip up a copy of your entire saves folder I'll go and find the right family. I need an affected copy to be sure I found a fix.

• Options
    FluorescentSoapFluorescentSoap Posts: 1,472 Member

I thought I was losing it when this happened to me, this morning I loaded a family to find the relationship was set back to how it was prior to me messing with the cheats.. but so far since that the relationships have stayed solid.

tumblr_inline_oqdvr8Z3jV1qbd7br_540.gif
    ⌠ Team Holy Hêll ⌡ [Currently playing TS4]
  • Options

I thought I was losing it when this happened to me, this morning I loaded a family to find the relationship was set back to how it was prior to me messing with the cheats.. but so far since that the relationships have stayed solid.

Hmm, maybe it was origins update? Didn't work for my though :frowning:
    Go Raps!
    canada-flag-tiny.gif
  • Options

Cheats should still work. I'll need a save file to research. Since I have the newest patch I can't recreate the issue on my own.

• Options

Cheats should still work. I'll need a save file to research. Since I have the newest patch I can't recreate the issue on my own.

What I'm saying is the newest patch did not work for me in correcting the sibling relationship glitch.
    Go Raps!
    canada-flag-tiny.gif
  • Options
    FatescruelFatescruel Posts: 110 Member

I can confirm too, that the cheats do work. I had a corrupted game save and I removed the Legendary trait from my Sims. That did the trick for me. Afterwards, I was able to go back into Build/Buy Mode from the Manage World interface.
    QxkUasu.png
  • Options

What I'm saying is the newest patch did not work for me in correcting the sibling relationship glitch.

Ah, I see... well that's no good! I got your saves I'll check into it when I get home :)

• Options
    Fatescruel wrote: »

I can confirm too, that the cheats do work. I had a corrupted game save and I removed the Legendary trait from my Sims. That did the trick for me. Afterwards, I was able to go back into Build/Buy Mode from the Manage World interface.

Such a silly bug, isn't it?

• Options
    EndlessSims3EndlessSims3 Posts: 1,077 Member
    edited September 2014

I got that tree ty for this cheat but need to do a new lot lol I have no room lol thanks....
    I found a cheat that makes stuff grow here is a photo
    09-10-14_12-39nbspAM_zpsd8001d20.png

Lol... yeah, seems you guys should only use that command when you know there's room left on the lot. If you keep spawning them with no room left, one might spawn out of bounds and there's no easy way to delete it. I suggest saving before spawning one to be safe.

Okay I accidently spawned 2 lol cause I thought did not spell it right lol so only have 2 one on lot I deleted some garden planter boxes had too many anyways lol.....I went to the Glade hehehe it works from within a lot Sim lives in hehehehe found new fish, wish more new plants were in there lol a cherry tree but nothing was harvestable yet and need a cheat to keep those needs up so can get cherries lol

So any more career reward cheats to unlock yet??? lol ty
    Post edited by EndlessSims3 on
  • Options
    Such a silly bug, isn't it?
    Nothing a little time cannot resolve.
    QxkUasu.png
  • Options
    edited September 2014

Not yet, just got home and I've promised I'd look into a few things for people.

Here's what I do have though :) 3 new buffs (you can find more on the wiki momentarily)

All cheating buffs appear to last 20 sim days.

These will make it really likely to die. You can stack all 3. I spawned 8 sims into my household, gave them all of these and within 5 minutes they were all dead without me lifting a finger. The reaper even stuck around long enough to chat the last one to death.
    Buff_Mortified
    Buff_Enraged
    Buff_Hysterical

Thanks to the simsVIP admin for suggesting I find these :)

• Options

Not yet, just got home and I've promised I'd look into a few things for people.

Here's what I do have though :) 3 new buffs (you can find more on the wiki momentarily)

These will make it really likely to die. You can stack all 3. I spawned 8 sims into my household, gave them all of these and within 5 minutes they were all dead without me lifting a finger. The reaper even stuck around long enough to chat the last one to death.
    Buff_Mortified
    Buff_Enraged
    Buff_Hysterical

lol funny, and thanks for telling, I forgot you work... How can I help searching for things to find more cheats what program you useing? TY
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    So it's getting late so I'm done for the night but since I said I'd have the career unlocks up tonight, here's a very rough list of the career object ID's. I'll give them more friendly names later but for now if you want to play with them, you want the second set of 0x0 numbers for each. Ignore the comma and # at the end.

NOTE: I highly suggest saving before spawning items. If your lot is too full it may spawn the item outside of your lot borders and you will not be able to easily delete it.

Command is:
    objects.gsi_create_obj <objectcode>

Example for object_Computer_CrimSuitcase
    objects.gsi_create_obj 0x00007770

object_Computer_CrimSuitcase:0x0b1f0093aeec0424  |  0x00007770,1
    object_Computer_CrimSuitcase:0x0b1f0093aef00425  |  0x00007772,1
    object_Computer_Tesla:0x0b1f0093aee10422  |  0x000072f3,1
    object_Computer_Tesla:0x0b1f0093aee70423  |  0x0000739e,1
    object_Computer_Vintage:0x0b1f0093aed5041f  |  0x000070e2,1
    object_Computer_Vintage:0x0b1f0093aed90420  |  0x000070e3,1
    object_Computer_Vintage:0x0b1f0093aedd0421  |  0x000070e4,1
    object_CounterIsle_2stand_1sit_deco:0x0b1f0093a8c40200  |  0x00007017,1
    object_CounterIsle_2stand_1sit_deco:0x0b1f0093a8c70236  |  0x00007018,1
    object_Counter_2part_deco:0x0b1f0093a8cd028b  |  0x00008163,1
    object_Counter_2part_deco:0x0b1f0093a8d002bb  |  0x00008164,1
    object_GardeningPlant_Bush_bluebell_public_garden:0x01570092799624a0  |  0x0000ab38,1
    object_GardeningPlant_Bush_bluebell_public_garden:0x0157009279b524b4  |  0x0000ab38,1
    object_GardeningPlant_Bush_bluebell_public_garden:0x0157009279ba2535  |  0x0000ab38,1
    object_GardeningPlant_Bush_bluebell_public_garden:0x0157009279ca2548  |  0x0000ab38,1
    object_GardeningPlant_Bush_bluebell_public_garden:0x0157009279d0254c  |  0x0000ab38,1
    object_GardeningPlant_Bush_bluebell_public_garden:0xed9189eb9000001b  |  0x0000ab38,1
    object_GardeningPlant_Bush_bluebell_wild:0xe66e83c360000008  |  0x00009a7c,1
    object_GardeningPlant_Bush_bluebell_wild:0xe66e85c550000009  |  0x00009a7c,1
    object_GardeningPlant_Bush_bluebell_wild:0xe66e87d2f000000a  |  0x00009a7c,1
    object_GardeningPlant_Bush_bluebell_wild:0xe66e8d6b3000000b  |  0x00009a7c,1
    object_GardeningPlant_Bush_bluebell_wild:0xefce2af0e0000003  |  0x00009a7c,1
    object_GardeningPlant_Bush_strawberry_public_garden:0xed91830910000019  |  0x0000ac08,1
    object_GardeningPlant_Flower_chrysanthemum_public_garden:0xff25c68f50000007  |  0x0000ac50,1
    object_GardeningPlant_Flower_chrysanthemum_public_garden:0xff25c80150000008  |  0x0000ac50,1
    object_GardeningPlant_Flower_snapdragon_public_garden:0x0157009278682484  |  0x0000ab41,1
    object_GardeningPlant_Flower_snapdragon_public_garden:0x01570092786e2487  |  0x0000ab41,1
    object_GardeningPlant_Flower_snapdragon_public_garden:0x015700927996249f  |  0x0000ab41,1
    object_GardeningPlant_Flower_snapdragon_public_garden:0x0157009279c6253f  |  0x0000ab41,1
    object_GardeningPlant_Flower_snapdragon_public_garden:0xed918ef2a000001d  |  0x0000ab41,1
    object_GardeningPlant_Flower_snapdragon_wild:0xe66e5ba6a0000000  |  0x00009aa7,1
    object_GardeningPlant_Flower_snapdragon_wild:0xe66e627ce0000002  |  0x00009aa7,1
    object_GardeningPlant_Flower_snapdragon_wild:0xe66e64d9a0000003  |  0x00009aa7,1
    object_GardeningPlant_Flower_snapdragon_wild:0xe66e67aa90000004  |  0x00009aa7,1
    object_GardeningPlant_Tree_apple_public_garden:0xff2604c30000000b  |  0x0000ab40,1
    object_GardeningPlant_Tuber_mushroom_garden:0x015700927870248b  |  0x0000c2c1,1
    object_GardeningPlant_Tuber_mushroom_garden:0x0157009279b224b2  |  0x0000c2c1,1
    object_GardeningPlant_Tuber_mushroom_garden:0x0157009279b82533  |  0x0000c2c1,1
    object_GardeningPlant_Tuber_mushroom_wild:0xfd124c0e30000006  |  0x00009adc,1
    object_GardeningPlant_Tuber_mushroom_wild:0xfd125ee5a0000007  |  0x00009adc,1
    object_GardeningPlant_Tuber_mushroom_wild:0xfd12717990000008  |  0x00009adc,1
    object_GardeningPlant_Tuber_potato_garden:0xff25acaa20000005  |  0x0000c2bf,1
    object_GardeningSoil:0xed916d690000000f  |  0x0000816c,1
    object_GardeningSoil:0xed916ffd00000011  |  0x0000816c,1
    object_GardeningSoil:0xed9171f9d0000013  |  0x0000816c,1
    object_GardeningSoil:0xed917596c0000016  |  0x0000816c,1
    object_LaserLightShow_Astronaut:0x0b1f0093a9e202f1  |  0x0000bc13,1
    object_Mailbox:0x0157009276d80c1d  |  0x000022e5,1
    object_barProRWCulSS4x1_01:0x0b1f0093a91702d5  |  0x000074c9,1
    object_barProRWCulSS4x1_01:0x0b1f0093a91c02d6  |  0x000074ca,1
    object_barProRWCulSS4x1_01:0x0b1f0093a91f02d7  |  0x000074cb,1
    object_bedDoubleRWPainter_01:0x0b1f0093ac100371  |  0x00006e3c,1
    object_bedDoubleRWPainter_01:0x0b1f0093ac150372  |  0x00006e3d,1
    object_bedDoubleRWPainter_01:0x0b1f0093ac180373  |  0x00006e3e,1
    object_bookcaseFloorRWWriter2x1_01:0x0b1f0093af330430  |  0x00008822,1
    object_bookcaseFloorRWWriter2x1_01:0x0b1f0093af360431  |  0x0000ee52,1
    object_bookcaseFloorRWWriter2x1_01:0x0b1f0093af3a0432  |  0x0000ee54,1
    object_bookcaseFloorRWWriterMessy2x1_01:0x0b1f0093af27042d  |  0x000071f1,1
    object_bookcaseFloorRWWriterMessy2x1_01:0x0b1f0093af2a042e  |  0x0000ee56,1
    object_bookcaseFloorRWWriterMessy2x1_01:0x0b1f0093af2f042f  |  0x0000ee5c,1
    object_coffeeMachineRWCareerCulinary_01:0x0b1f0093abfc036e  |  0x00008b6c,1
    object_coffeeMachineRWCareerCulinary_01:0x0b1f0093ac02036f  |  0x00008b6d,1
    object_coffeeMachineRWCareerCulinary_01:0x0b1f0093ac050370  |  0x00008b81,1
    object_computerDesktopRWSpecWCool_01:0x0b1f0093aba9032a  |  0x0000952b,1
    object_computerDesktopRWSpecWCool_01:0x0b1f0093abad032b  |  0x0000952c,1
    object_computerDesktopRWSpecWCool_01:0x0b1f0093abb0032c  |  0x0000952d,1
    object_counterIsleModRWCulinary_01:0x0b1f0093a8bf01d3  |  0x00007016,1
    object_counterIsleModRWCulinary_01:0x0b1f0093aae50319  |  0x00007016,1
    object_counterModRWCulinary_01:0x0b1f0093a8cb0262  |  0x00008162,1
    object_counterModRWCulinary_01:0x0b1f0093ac8e0398  |  0x00008162,1
    object_counterModRWCulinary_01:0x0b1f0093ac9103a2  |  0x00008162,1
    object_counterModRWCulinary_01:0x0b1f0093ac9303ad  |  0x00008162,1
    object_deskRWAstrConsole2x1_01:0x0b1f0093a8d402c9  |  0x0000766f,1
    object_deskRWAstrConsole2x1_01:0x0b1f0093a8dd02ca  |  0x00007670,1
    object_deskRWAstrConsole2x1_01:0x0b1f0093a8e002cb  |  0x00007671,1
    object_deskRWSpy2x1_01:0x0b1f0093a8e402cc  |  0x000070b3,1
    object_deskRWSpy2x1_01:0x0b1f0093a8e802cd  |  0x000070e5,1
    object_deskRWSpy2x1_01:0x0b1f0093a8eb02ce  |  0x00007111,1
    object_deskRWWriterAntique2x1_01:0x0b1f0093ac4d0380  |  0x0000767c,1
    object_deskRWWriterAntique2x1_01:0x0b1f0093ac510381  |  0x0000767d,1
    object_deskRWWriterAntique2x1_01:0x0b1f0093ac550382  |  0x0000767e,1
    object_deskRWWriterAntique2x1_01:0x0b1f0093ac5e0385  |  0x0000ee9a,1
    object_deskRWWriterAntique2x1_01:0x0b1f0093ac630386  |  0x0000ee9c,1
    object_deskRWWriterAntique2x1_01:0x0b1f0093ac660387  |  0x0000ee9e,1
    object_deskRWWriterAntique2x1_01:0x0b1f0093ac6d0388  |  0x0000eea0,1
    object_fridgeModRWCulinary_01:0x0b1f0093abc70337  |  0x0000775c,1
    object_fridgeModRWCulinary_01:0x0b1f0093abcb0341  |  0x00007883,1
    object_fridgeModRWCulinary_01:0x0b1f0093abce034c  |  0x00007884,1
    object_gameMotionMatGuruEvent_01:0x0b1f0093a92602da  |  0x000091b7,1
    object_gameMotionMatGuruEvent_01:0x0b1f0093a92902db  |  0x000091ba,1
    object_gameMotionMatGuruEvent_01:0x0b1f0093a92c02dc  |  0x000091bb,1
    object_lightCeilingGEN_01:0x0b1f0093ab900326  |  0x00001772,1
    object_lightCeilingRWCareerSolarSystem_01:0x0b1f0093aeb8041b  |  0x0000806b,1
    object_lightCeilingRWCareerSolarSystem_01:0x0b1f0093aebf041c  |  0x0000806c,1
    object_lightFloorRWCulMartini_01:0x0b1f0093aea30415  |  0x00007228,1
    object_lightFloorRWCulMartini_01:0x0b1f0093aea50416  |  0x00007226,1
    object_lightFloorRWCulMartini_01:0x0b1f0093aea70417  |  0x00007227,1
    object_lightFloorRWPainterStillLife2x2_01:0x0b1f0093aeab0418  |  0x0000781d,1
    object_lightFloorRWPainterStillLife2x2_01:0x0b1f0093aeae0419  |  0x0000781e,1
    object_lightFloorRWPainterStillLife2x2_01:0x0b1f0093aeb2041a  |  0x0000781f,1
    object_lightTableRWSpy_01:0x0b1f0093ae9b0412  |  0x00006d07,1
    object_lightTableRWSpy_01:0x0b1f0093ae9d0413  |  0x00006d22,1
    object_lightTableRWSpy_01:0x0b1f0093ae9f0414  |  0x00006d24,1
    object_light_wall:0x0b1f0093ab990327  |  0x0000b40d,1
    object_light_wall:0x0b1f0093ab9e0328  |  0x0000b40e,1
    object_light_wall:0x0b1f0093aba10329  |  0x0000b40f,1
    object_mirrorWallRWEntStar2x1_01:0x0b1f0093a99202e6  |  0x00007523,1
    object_musicGuitarRWEntSigned_01:0x0b1f0093acf503b8  |  0x00007d6a,1
    object_musicGuitarRWEntSigned_01:0x0b1f0093acfc03b9  |  0x00007d6b,1
    object_musicGuitarRWEntSigned_01:0x0b1f0093ad0103ba  |  0x00007d6c,1
    object_musicGuitarRWEntSigned_01:0x0b1f0093ad0803bb  |  0x00007d6d,1
    object_musicPianoGrandRWEntFancy_01:0x0b1f0093ad0f03bc  |  0x00007b36,1
    object_musicPianoGrandRWEntFancy_01:0x0b1f0093ad1603bd  |  0x00007b39,1
    object_musicPianoGrandRWEntFancy_01:0x0b1f0093ad1a03be  |  0x00007b3a,1
    object_paintEaselRWPainterAntique_01:0x0b1f0093acdf03b5  |  0x00006e40,1
    object_paintEaselRWPainterAntique_01:0x0b1f0093ace703b6  |  0x00006e41,1
    object_paintEaselRWPainterAntique_01:0x0b1f0093acec03b7  |  0x00006e42,1
    object_paintEaselRWPainterHigh_01:0x0b1f0093a90202d2  |  0x00007141,1
    object_paintEaselRWPainterHigh_01:0x0b1f0093a90502d3  |  0x00007142,1
    object_paintEaselRWPainterHigh_01:0x0b1f0093a90802d4  |  0x00007143,1
    object_paintEaselRWPainterMed_01:0x0b1f0093a8f502cf  |  0x00007b11,1
    object_paintEaselRWPainterMed_01:0x0b1f0093a8fa02d0  |  0x00007c00,1
    object_paintEaselRWPainterMed_01:0x0b1f0093a8fe02d1  |  0x00007c01,1
    object_painting:0x0b1f0093a95d02dd  |  0x000094dd,1
    object_painting:0x0b1f0093a96202de  |  0x0000806e,1
    object_painting:0x0b1f0093a96502df  |  0x0000806f,1
    object_painting:0x0b1f0093a96802e0  |  0x00008e26,1
    object_painting:0x0b1f0093a97002e1  |  0x0000ac8f,1
    object_painting:0x0b1f0093a97402e2  |  0x0000eb20,1
    object_painting:0x0b1f0093a97702e3  |  0x0000eb28,1
    object_painting:0x0b1f0093a98002e4  |  0x0000eb26,1
    object_painting:0x0b1f0093a98602e5  |  0x0000eb24,1
    object_painting:0x0b1f0093ad7a03d0  |  0x0000902a,1
    object_painting:0x0b1f0093ad7e03d1  |  0x0000902b,1
    object_painting:0x0b1f0093ad8403d2  |  0x0000902c,1
    object_painting:0x0b1f0093ad8b03d3  |  0x00007200,1
    object_painting:0x0b1f0093ad9003d4  |  0x00007204,1
    object_painting:0x0b1f0093ad9603d5  |  0x0000bfad,1
    object_painting:0x0b1f0093ad9903d6  |  0x0000bfaf,1
    object_painting:0x0b1f0093ad9e03d7  |  0x0000ac8e,1
    object_painting:0x0b1f0093ada303d8  |  0x0000eb1e,1
    object_painting:0x0b1f0093adac03d9  |  0x0000ac90,1
    object_painting:0x0b1f0093adb303da  |  0x0000eb14,1
    object_plant_non_gardening_generic:0x0b1f0093ad4603c4  |  0x0000754a,1
    object_plant_non_gardening_generic:0x0b1f0093ad4903c5  |  0x0000754b,1
    object_plant_non_gardening_generic:0x0b1f0093ad4e03c9  |  0x0000754c,1
    object_plant_non_gardening_generic:0x0b1f0093ad5603ca  |  0x00007412,1
    object_plant_non_gardening_generic:0x0b1f0093ad5a03cb  |  0x00007414,1
    object_plant_non_gardening_generic:0x0b1f0093ad5f03cc  |  0x00009584,1
    object_plant_non_gardening_generic:0x0b1f0093ad6403cd  |  0x0000ef62,1
    object_plant_non_gardening_generic:0x0b1f0093ad6e03ce  |  0x0000ef64,1
    object_plant_non_gardening_generic:0x0b1f0093ad7203cf  |  0x0000ef66,1
    object_punchingBagRWCareerQtrCirP_01:0x0b1f0093ad3103c2  |  0x0000902e,1
    object_punchingBagRWCareerQtrCirP_01:0x0b1f0093ad3b03c3  |  0x0000902f,1
    object_punchingBagRWCrimOld_01:0x0b1f0093ad2203bf  |  0x00007222,1
    object_punchingBagRWCrimOld_01:0x0b1f0093ad2503c0  |  0x00007223,1
    object_punchingBagRWCrimOld_01:0x0b1f0093ad2c03c1  |  0x00007224,1
    object_rocketShipRWAstroApollo_01:0x0b1f0093acad03b0  |  0x00007b81,1
    object_rocketShipRWAstroApollo_01:0x0b1f0093acb903b1  |  0x00007b8f,1
    object_rocketShipRWAstroApollo_01:0x0b1f0093acbe03b2  |  0x00007b90,1
    object_rocketShipRWAstroSciFi_01:0x0b1f0093acc603b3  |  0x00007bc8,1
    object_rocketShipRWAstroSciFi_01:0x0b1f0093accf03b4  |  0x00007bca,1
    object_rug:0x0b1f0093ae3d03fc  |  0x00004053,1
    object_rug:0x0b1f0093ae4803fd  |  0x0000be4e,1
    object_rug:0x0b1f0093ae4d03fe  |  0x0000be4c,1
    object_rug:0x0b1f0093ae5003ff  |  0x000073ab,1
    object_rug:0x0b1f0093ae530400  |  0x000073ac,1
    object_rug:0x0b1f0093ae560401  |  0x000073ad,1
    object_rug:0x0b1f0093ae5a0402  |  0x0000c086,1
    object_rug:0x0b1f0093ae5d0403  |  0x0000c08d,1
    object_rug:0x0b1f0093ae620404  |  0x0000c08f,1
    object_sculpture:0x0b1f0093a99c02e7  |  0x0000740d,1
    object_sculpture:0x0b1f0093a9a402e8  |  0x0000740e,1
    object_sculpture:0x0b1f0093a9a702e9  |  0x0000740f,1
    object_sculpture:0x0b1f0093a9ab02ea  |  0x00009054,1
    object_sculpture:0x0b1f0093a9b402eb  |  0x0000f0e7,1
    object_sculpture:0x0b1f0093a9be02ec  |  0x0000b529,1
    object_sculpture:0x0b1f0093a9c102ed  |  0x0000f0e9,1
    object_sculpture:0x0b1f0093a9ce02ee  |  0x0000903b,1
    object_sculpture:0x0b1f0093a9d202ef  |  0x0000903e,1
    object_sculpture:0x0b1f0093a9d602f0  |  0x0000903f,1
    object_sculpture:0x0b1f0093a9eb02f2  |  0x0000905d,1
    object_sculpture:0x0b1f0093a9ef02f3  |  0x0000905f,1
    object_sculpture:0x0b1f0093a9f202f4  |  0x00009060,1
    object_sculpture:0x0b1f0093a9f602f5  |  0x0000753f,1
    object_sculpture:0x0b1f0093a9f802f6  |  0x00008071,1
    object_sculpture:0x0b1f0093aa0502f7  |  0x00008072,1
    object_sculpture:0x0b1f0093aa0702f8  |  0x00008073,1
    object_sculpture:0x0b1f0093aa0c02f9  |  0x0000b7e9,1
    object_sculpture:0x0b1f0093aa0e02fa  |  0x0000723b,1
    object_sculpture:0x0b1f0093aa1202fb  |  0x0000b609,1
    object_sculpture:0x0b1f0093aa1802fc  |  0x0000b50f,1
    object_sculpture:0x0b1f0093aa1d02fd  |  0x0000b510,1
    object_sculpture:0x0b1f0093aa2002fe  |  0x0000b511,1
    object_sculpture:0x0b1f0093aa2302ff  |  0x000071d3,1
    object_sculpture:0x0b1f0093aa280300  |  0x000071d4,1
    object_sculpture:0x0b1f0093aa2c0301  |  0x000071d5,1
    object_sculpture:0x0b1f0093aa390302  |  0x000074c6,1
    object_sculpture:0x0b1f0093aa3e0303  |  0x000074c7,1
    object_sculpture:0x0b1f0093aa410304  |  0x000074d9,1
    object_sculpture:0x0b1f0093aa4f0306  |  0x0000dfea,1
    object_sculpture:0x0b1f0093aa590307  |  0x0000718d,1
    object_sculpture:0x0b1f0093aa5f0308  |  0x0000718e,1
    object_sculpture:0x0b1f0093aa670309  |  0x0000718f,1
    object_sculpture:0x0b1f0093ab540320  |  0x000022cd,1
    object_sculpture:0x0b1f0093ab5d0321  |  0x000022ce,1
    object_sculpture:0x0b1f0093ab600322  |  0x000022cf,1
    object_sculpture:0x0b1f0093ab630323  |  0x0000f0b9,1
    object_sculpture:0x0b1f0093ab690324  |  0x0000f0bd,1
    object_sculpture:0x0b1f0093ab6f0325  |  0x0000f0bb,1
    object_sculpture:0x0b1f0093adb803db  |  0x00009050,1
    object_sculpture:0x0b1f0093adbc03dc  |  0x00009052,1
    object_sculpture:0x0b1f0093adc103dd  |  0x00007192,1
    object_sculpture:0x0b1f0093adc403de  |  0x00007194,1
    object_sculpture:0x0b1f0093adc703df  |  0x00008079,1
    object_sculpture:0x0b1f0093adca03e0  |  0x00008198,1
    object_sculpture:0x0b1f0093adcd03e1  |  0x00009056,1
    object_sculpture:0x0b1f0093adcf03e2  |  0x0000905b,1
    object_sculpture:0x0b1f0093add603e5  |  0x00007943,1
    object_sculpture:0x0b1f0093add803e6  |  0x00007945,1
    object_sculpture:0x0b1f0093addb03e7  |  0x00007947,1
    object_sculpture:0x0b1f0093adde03e8  |  0x0000a854,1
    object_sculpture:0x0b1f0093ade403e9  |  0x0000a855,1
    object_sculpture:0x0b1f0093ade703ea  |  0x0000a856,1
    object_sculpture:0x0b1f0093adf903ee  |  0x00006e4e,1
    object_sculpture:0x0b1f0093adfc03ef  |  0x00006e4f,1
    object_sculpture:0x0b1f0093ae0003f0  |  0x00006e50,1
    object_sculpture:0x0b1f0093ae0403f1  |  0x0000713d,1
    object_sculpture:0x0b1f0093ae0803f2  |  0x0000713e,1
    object_sculpture:0x0b1f0093ae0b03f3  |  0x0000713f,1
    object_sculpture:0x0b1f0093ae0f03f4  |  0x0000748d,1
    object_sculpture:0x0b1f0093ae1203f5  |  0x0000748f,1
    object_sculpture:0x0b1f0093ae1e03f6  |  0x000073d9,1
    object_sculpture:0x0b1f0093ae2103f7  |  0x000073da,1
    object_sculpture:0x0b1f0093ae2303f8  |  0x000073db,1
    object_sculpture:0x0b1f0093ae2703f9  |  0x0000904b,1
    object_sculpture:0x0b1f0093ae2a03fa  |  0x0000904d,1
    object_sculpture:0x0b1f0093ae2f03fb  |  0x00009046,1
    object_sculpture:0x0b1f0093ae6a0405  |  0x00009067,1
    object_sculpture:0x0b1f0093ae6e0406  |  0x0000efe4,1
    object_sculpture:0x0b1f0093ae710407  |  0x00009062,1
    object_sculpture:0x0b1f0093ae770408  |  0x00009033,1
    object_sculpture:0x0b1f0093ae7b0409  |  0x00009035,1
    object_sculpture:0x0b1f0093ae7d040a  |  0x0000e06d,1
    object_sculpture:0x0b1f0093ae83040b  |  0x0000e070,1
    object_sculpture:0x0b1f0093ae88040c  |  0x00003440,1
    object_sculpture:0x0b1f0093ae8b040d  |  0x00003442,1
    object_sculpture:0x0b1f0093ae8f040e  |  0x00003441,1
    object_sculpture:0x0b1f0093ae92040f  |  0x00007e26,1
    object_sculpture:0x0b1f0093ae950410  |  0x00007e27,1
    object_sculpture:0x0b1f0093ae980411  |  0x00007e28,1
    object_sculpture:0x0b1f0093aef80426  |  0x0000399a,1
    object_sculpture:0x0b1f0093aeff0427  |  0x0000ee66,1
    object_sculpture:0x0b1f0093af040428  |  0x0000ee62,1
    object_sculpture_sculptFloorRWCrimStolenNecklace:0x0b1f0093aded03eb  |  0x00007121,1
    object_sculpture_sculptFloorRWCrimStolenNecklace:0x0b1f0093adf003ec  |  0x00007122,1
    object_sculpture_sculptFloorRWCrimStolenNecklace:0x0b1f0093adf303ed  |  0x00007123,1
    object_sculpture_sculptWallRWCrimSatellite:0x0b1f0093aa7f030a  |  0x000074aa,1
    object_sculpture_sculptWallRWCrimSatellite:0x0b1f0093aa85030b  |  0x000074ab,1
    object_sculpture_sculptWallRWCrimSatellite:0x0b1f0093aa88030c  |  0x000074ac,1
    object_sculpture_scultWallRWSpyTactMap:0x0b1f0093aa4b0305  |  0x000071ea,1
    object_sinkCounterRWCulinary_01:0x0b1f0093ac7c0389  |  0x000072e5,1
    object_sinkCounterRWCulinary_01:0x0b1f0093ac9803ae  |  0x000072e6,1
    object_sinkCounterRWCulinary_01:0x0b1f0093ac9b03af  |  0x000072e7,1
    object_sitDecoBenchCE3x1_01:0xe414c56c70000030  |  0x00007593,1
    object_sitDiningRWAstronaut_01:0x0b1f0093ac290377  |  0x0000807b,1
    object_sitDiningRWAstronaut_01:0x0b1f0093ac300378  |  0x0000807c,1
    object_sitDiningRWAstronaut_01:0x0b1f0093ac320379  |  0x0000807d,1
    object_sitDiningRWSpy_01:0x0b1f0093ac36037a  |  0x00006cc3,1
    object_sitDiningRWSpy_01:0x0b1f0093ac39037b  |  0x00006cc6,1
    object_sitDiningRWSpy_01:0x0b1f0093ac3b037c  |  0x00006ccb,1
    object_sitLivingRWSpyVillain_01:0x0b1f0093ac1e0374  |  0x0000708c,1
    object_sitLivingRWSpyVillain_01:0x0b1f0093ac220375  |  0x0000708d,1
    object_sitLivingRWSpyVillain_01:0x0b1f0093ac240376  |  0x0000708e,1
    object_sitLivingRWWriterLeather_01:0x0b1f0093a8ae01bc  |  0x000071cf,1
    object_sitLivingRWWriterLeather_01:0x0b1f0093a8b701bd  |  0x000071d0,1
    object_sitLivingRWWriterLeather_01:0x0b1f0093a8bb01be  |  0x000071d1,1
    object_sitSofaGEN3x1_01:0x0b1f0093ac3f037d  |  0x00006da8,1
    object_sitSofaGEN3x1_01:0x0b1f0093ac43037e  |  0x00006da9,1
    object_sitSofaGEN3x1_01:0x0b1f0093ac48037f  |  0x00006daa,1
    object_stereoFloorRWEntTube2x1_01:0x0b1f0093abb9032d  |  0x00007c03,1
    object_stereoFloorRWEntTube2x1_01:0x0b1f0093abc0032e  |  0x00007c04,1
    object_stereoFloorRWEntTube2x1_01:0x0b1f0093abc3032f  |  0x00007c05,1
    object_stoveRWCulGriddle_01:0x0b1f0093abd30352  |  0x0000b52f,1
    object_stoveRWCulGriddle_01:0x0b1f0093abd5035d  |  0x0000b530,1
    object_stoveRWCulGriddle_01:0x0b1f0093abd8036a  |  0x0000b531,1
    object_tvWallHIGH3x2_01:0x0b1f0093aecb041d  |  0x0000de07,1
    object_tvWallHIGH3x2_01:0x0b1f0093aecf041e  |  0x0000de09,1

Post edited by TwistedMexican on

• Options
    Hellbiter88Hellbiter88 Posts: 916 Member
    So it's getting late so I'm done for the night but since I said I'd have the career unlocks up tonight, here's a very rough list of the career object ID's. I'll give them more friendly names later but for now if you want to play with them, you want the second set of 0x0 numbers for each. Ignore the comma and # at the end.

o.O
    Welcome to the forums!
    hD8C13932
  • Options
    embuikemaembuikema Posts: 9 New Member
    ...you are a wonderful, wonderful human being O_O
  • Options
    you are so wonderful as kissing on your check with a big hug. Take a rest you did much.....Thank you very much....Sleep now.....Rest for a couple of days to get refreshed....
  • Options

Buff_Mortified
    Buff_Enraged
    Buff_Hysterical

Excellent find my good sir!! Now I just need a grim reaper costume mod and I can farm indefinitely inside of a graveyard. Hahahahaha!!!
    QxkUasu.png
  • Options
    CyberOpsCyberOps Posts: 59 Member
    Eef97 wrote: »
    Good deal, I am heading to bed as well. At least we now know what the problem is.

Well, I already know how to fix it. It's a strong indicator that this will need a patch too.

If you go to your affected sim, run
    traits.remove_trait Legendary

(Legendary is what Beloved is called in code)

Save, then go to manage worlds, it's all better. Add the trait back, it's corrupt again.

The debs already know, it has been known for 2 days that this is what seem to cause the problems. Pretty disturbing as it's a reward trait.

• Options
    CyberOpsCyberOps Posts: 59 Member
    Nice list Twisted, but a cheat or mod that sets the state to permanently unlocked would be even better so you can just get the items from the buy menu.
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top