Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I've compiled an extended list of Cheats and Commands

Comments

• EndlessSims3EndlessSims3 Posts: 1,077 Member
    edited September 2014
    Madiza86 wrote: »
    And where is the Dragonfruit book says dragon fruit never seen those any where....Guide Book says it...

I've seen them around the glades near the pond and 1 time at the park in the first town (sorry forgot the name lol)

ETA; fixing quote ...
    Courtyard: Rose Bushes, Pendula View Rose Bushes,
    Oasis Springs: Lemon Trees
    Bedrock Strait, Cherry Trees
    Parched Prospects: Carrots and sage
    Skyward Palms: Lemon and Cherry Trees Blackberry, Tulips
    Acquisition Butte: Lemon, Cherry trees, Daisys, Tulips, Sage and carrots, I own

I own the Prima Guide Book shows where all the plants are, and what type they are, there is no Dragon Fruit must get those in space, cowplant in space unknown plants are all in space lol...I will do a better list and where these places are later my low spine is in pain I have degenerating disc to sit at computer too long....

Uploading Photos for where the plants are from my e-guide book
    Post edited by EndlessSims3 on
  • TwistedMexicanTwistedMexican Posts: 652 Member

Here's the lemon tree ID:

0x0000ac4d
    [Sims 4 Cheat Resource] || [My Mods - Base Game] || [My Mods - Expansions]
    [Lifetime Skills || Set Age || Full House ||Persistent FullEditMode || Persistent TestingCheats || DayWalker Vampires]

I'm now on Twitter. I'd love it if you joined me there :)
    edited September 2014
    and here's the cherry tree ID:
    0x00009a71

[Lifetime Skills || Set Age || Full House ||Persistent FullEditMode || Persistent TestingCheats || DayWalker Vampires]

edited September 2014

Here's the lemon tree ID:

0x0000ac4d

cool ty

Need Blackberry too ty when you have the chance, Sage too lol

oh yeah for some reason that tutorial I had fixed to say --no tutorial in games properties will now not work, since last update took my options file too not found...

for some reason 0x00009a71 is not spawning at all but lemon tree is...

Post edited by EndlessSims3 on
  • CyberOpsCyberOps Posts: 59 Member
    Just a heads up everyone, After the latest patch Disable HouseHold Needs decay cheat stopped working, bladder goes down when drinking. Hunger goes down when working out etc. It just doesn't work anymore.

Same goes for world needs decay, also stopped working after the latest patch.

Hope this gets fixed fast by EA.
    CyberOps wrote: »
    Just a heads up everyone, After the latest patch Disable HouseHold Needs decay cheat stopped working, bladder goes down when drinking. Hunger goes down when working out etc. It just doesn't work anymore.

Hmm.. which command are you using? There's multiple that can accomplish that.

I see what you mean. Maybe they're meant to be like that. I mean, maybe the decay means passive decay (losing stats just from time passing) is disable, but stuff like exercising/drinking will still actively decrease your stats...

I hope they change it though.

• CyberOpsCyberOps Posts: 59 Member

I see what you mean. Maybe they're meant to be like that. I mean, maybe the decay means passive decay (losing stats just from time passing) is disable, but stuff like exercising/drinking will still actively decrease your stats...

I hope they do, in my book I would say disable is disable completely lol

I hope they do, in my book I would say disable is disable completely lol

Yeah the more I think about it, the more I'm certain it's just an oversight. Looks like they have it set to subtract from those needs when performing certain actions, so it'll take away but won't let you increase since it's "disabled". I'll ping one of the gurus about it.

• LadyDarkSorrowLadyDarkSorrow Posts: 2,865 Member
    is there a spawn code to spawn the rares from space mission . I missing one of the rares .I done those mission over 300 times it's getting very old
    is there a spawn code to spawn the rares from space mission . I missing one of the rares .I done those mission over 300 times it's getting very old

I'm going to go play some Destiny to take a break, I'm releasing a mod momentarily.

I've believe I've found a way to export every single item ID in one go though, so I should have the ID's you need either tonight or tomorrow.

[MOD RELEASE]

Hey guys, I've just released a mod that adds in a "tm.unlockall" cheat. This mod will let you use the cheat to unlock all content for the current household

The thread is over here if you want to check it out:
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/783944/mod-release-unlock-all-build-buy-content-for-the-simmers-who-prefer-to-build?new=1

• LadyDarkSorrowLadyDarkSorrow Posts: 2,865 Member
    [MOD RELEASE]

Hey guys, I've just released a mod that adds in a "tm.unlockall" cheat. This mod will let you use the cheat to unlock all content for the current household

http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/783944/mod-release-unlock-all-build-buy-content-for-the-simmers-who-prefer-to-build?new=1

Great! thank you !
    wow ty I get tired of typing all those codes lol ty so much
  • FatescruelFatescruel Posts: 110 Member
    [MOD RELEASE]

Great! thank you !

OMG!!!!! THX U SOOOOOO MUCH <3
    QxkUasu.png
    Now all we need is a testingcheats auto-enable mod :)
    QxkUasu.png
    Fatescruel wrote: »

Seems simple enough. We'll see.

Okay something happened now I can not use this cheat I did 7 for each Sim in household on Stats.set_skill_level Comedy 10 wont work anymore just stopped working any idea why? I spelled all correctly now just stopped working. Help thanks
    Okay something happened now I can not use this cheat I did 7 for each Sim in household on Stats.set_skill_level Comedy 10 wont work anymore just stopped working any idea why? I spelled all correctly now just stopped working. Help thanks

Major_Comedy

edited September 2014

Seems simple enough. We'll see.

YO! You DA-bomb!!!
    QxkUasu.png
  • ToohaTooha Posts: 7 New Member
    edited September 2014
    Thanks a million for your hard work, TwistedMexican. If you need help getting object ids, I found a way, although it's a pretty messy method (i.e. not in a neat, easily readable list).

For those who want to use objects.gsi_create_obj to get collectibles, USE WITH CAUTION. Plants are fine, you just need to plant them in the ground and they act normally after that. But others like metals, crystals, fish, etc. do not act normally. You cannot sell them in your inventory for some reason, you have to sell them through build/buy mode. If you spawn a fish this way, instead of showing your sim's name, it'll say "Caught by: _______." It'll be one big line. That being said, I'll post all the plantables that I found. Not tested thoroughly, so if I missed a plant or if it spawns the wrong plant, let me know. Includes the elusive bird of paradise, bonsai and dragonfruit. Yay.

Example: to spawn apple, objects.gsi_create_obj 0x000055b3

apple 0x000055b3
    basil 0x0000b2a4
    bird of paradise 0x00005b9f
    blackberry 0x00005b8e
    blue bells 0x00005b9d
    bonsai 0x0000b2c7
    carrot 0x0000b0f3
    cherry 0x000057c3
    chrysanthemum 0x00005b9b
    cowplant 0x000093e2
    daisy 0x00005b99
    dragonfruit 0x00005b90
    grapes 0x00005b92
    lemon 0x000057c2
    lily 0x00005b9a
    mushroom 0x0000b0ff
    onion 0x0000b53c
    orchid 0x00005b9c
    parsley 0x0000b2a6
    pear 0x00005b95
    plantain 0x000057c4
    pomegranate 0x00005b8f
    potato 0x0000b0ef
    rose 0x00005b97
    sage 0x0000b2a8
    snapdragon 0x000055a6
    spinach 0x0000b961
    strawberry 0x00005b8d
    tomato 0x0000b500
    trash fruit 0x00005fae
    tulip 0x00005b98
    ufo 0x00007151
    Post edited by Tooha on
    edited September 2014
    @Tooha Thanks a million!! This thread is gaining some notoriety! (*)
    Post edited by Fatescruel on
    QxkUasu.png
  • SnowWolf58SnowWolf58 Posts: 382 Member
    Just dropping by to say a big, THANK YOU!, for the new Unlocking Objects mod. Your hard work and dedication is allowing all of us to actually have fun w/this newest Sim generation. What a concept. B)
    Ryzen 1700X • 16GB • RX 580

INFJ -A/-T
    edited September 2014
    For some reason I cannot seem to get the mod to work... I have performed the following steps:

1. Downloaded the mod and extracted it 1 time to the C:\Users\User\Documents\EA\The Sims 4\Mods directory.
    2. Launched The Sims 4.
    3. Enabled Scripts in the Options Menu under the Other category.
    4. Loaded my saved game.
    5. Typed in testingcheats true.
    6. Pressed ENTER.
    7. Typed in tm.unlockall.
    8. Pressed ENTER.

Nothing happens after I type in "tm.unlockall" and press ENTER.
    QxkUasu.png
  • Madiza86Madiza86 Posts: 158 Member
    For some reason I cannot seem to get the mod to work... I have performed the following steps:

1. Downloaded the mod and extracted it 1 time to the C:\Users\User\Documents\EA\The Sims 4\Mods directory.
    2. Launched The Sims 4.
    3. Enabled Scripts in the Options Menu under the Other category.
    4. Loaded my saved game.
    5. Typed in testingcheats true.
    6. Pressed ENTER.
    7. Typed in tm.unlockall.
    8. Pressed ENTER.

Nothing happens after I type in "tm.unlockall" and press ENTER.

Did you remember to restart your game after enabling scripts? Is your zip in mods called tmex-unlock? And not tmex-unlock.pyo? Did you go back to map and then reenter?
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top