The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Surprise Party for Zoo Professor <3

Comments

• Options
    IdontrcallIdontrcall Posts: 19,349 Member
    Charliimai -- your Aladdin, Jasmine & Genie are wonderful! I have them rec'd. Love, love, love!!!

I'm trying to keep the gifts linked in the 3rd post on the first page -- if I've missed your gift or letter, please let me know. I will need to leave for a few hours this evening -- but will have everything updated either late tonight or tomorrow morning!

Check out my cooking Youtube channel: Living with Leigh
  • Options
    ZooProfessor3ZooProfessor3 Posts: 9,847 Member
    Good morning everyone! I brought some nice fruit for breakfast:

afd309a3-c99b-45bc-8547-ee52a184fff7_zpsc1f4374e.jpg
    imagesfruit_zps25e5f94d.jpg
    images_zps51947529.jpeg

Nice work with the last game! Can't wait to see what comes next :mrgreen:

WOW! People have posted food that looks like art! Love the "sand".

oow785m
  • Options
    BreeMilesBreeMiles Posts: 8,913 Member
    Gosh everything looks awesome! Charliimai love your sims I have them Rec'd. Aprlm sweetie awesome note dear.
  • Options
    AIRIS6962AIRIS6962 Posts: 5,611 Member
    A group gift for our dear Zoo ( Includes my Homework for her last Course LOL ;)B):p )

roof_up_original.jpg

Download: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8422053

Here is a team gift for our sweet Zoo for the Surprise Party. Brighten up your Sims home with Flowers from Illusie place, stop by for tea and a palm reading at Ari's place, Cajun up a spell at Bree's place, Grab fresh pastry's at Suepea's place and kick up your heels and rest at Airis's place. No CC, No CAP, built with EP's, SP's, and Store Content. Wall pictures By Illusie. Lot made by AIRIS6962, Illusie, Aricarai, Suepea, and BreeMiles.

l0wd_original.jpg

l0wu_original.jpg

l1wd_original.jpg

l1wu_original.jpg

l2wd_original.jpg

l2wu_original.jpg

l3wd_original.jpg

l3wu_original.jpg

l4wd_original.jpg

l4wu_original.jpg

Slideshow coming soon !!! I´m working on it !! :O
  • Options
    HidehiHidehi Posts: 1,109 Member
    Dearest Zoo, RL seems to have a knack of interfering with all the best laid plans and there was no time for me to create something special for the very very special person that you are.
    To be able to enroll in some of your Zoo U courses has been a fabulous learning experience for me and soooo many others and what a lot of fun it's been at the same time! :)
    I'm afraid I've only come up with a silly little poem to show my appreciation for what you have given to the simming community by setting up the magnificent Zoo U ....

An 'Ode' to Zoo for all you do

Zoo, you are an awesome teacher,
    you never scold nor act as preacher.
    Organizing teaching guests,
    sending us on homework quests.
    Having patience for us all,
    answering questions big or small.
    Checking our homework pages
    must take you absolutely ages.
    So here's a very large THANK YOU
    For all you've done and do dear Zoo!

<3 x <3 x <3 x <3 x <3 x <3 x <3 x <3

• Options
    Airis dear it turned out very lovely dear. Hidi I love the poem sweetie!!
  • Options
    suepea wrote: »
    Yes (Grimmie came for Julianna Tester and they shared a passionate kiss!)

The Simmer below me needs another cup of coffee.

ROFL!!! Yet more proof that Julianna Tester has more fun in OTHER people's games than in my own!

I wish I'd seen a photo of that, Susie P!

oow785m
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,714 Member
    Hello Zoo! You are a very special member of the Simming Community! You are a very talented builder, very helpful to every simmer that has questions, are always willing to help simmers work out simming problems, and your Zoo uni courses have been such a huge resource for so many simmers! Your setting up of the DNA Request build team has resulted in so many simmers having their perfect dream of a house , a community lot or a sim , brought into simversion and has provided many, many hours of happy simming by all the requesters. Your attention to detail in all your builds is very great! You know just how to place items to create a great effect! Your mooing work is very great! It always looks very nice how you have used shades of colours and patterns in your builds. Your CAP work photos that you have been placing in your builds now look so very great! It looks great how you have done themes of the photos to suit the type of build. Your enjoyment on doing these types of pictures and adding nice personal touches to the builds shines through. Your signs in your builds look great! With all your great building skills, there is something much more important though, in that above all you are very caring person. You want to help people. You willingly give of your time to help. When you talk of your grandma, your love of your family shines through. You give constructive advice in a very helpful way that only encourages the simmer.
    Thankyou for being you, a very special person! I can't create you anything but I do send these words to you!

disney_characters.png
  • Options
    Yes Zoo Julianna has lots of fun in my game also! I think in one of my worlds she has a set of twins.
  • Options
    priscapuppriscapup Posts: 1,670 Member
    Zoo!!!! I haven't built anything for you, and don't have anything to give to you. :\ What I do have to say is I love you to death... you are the reason I build! ZOO U started me off, and then all the wonderful people at DNA have always given me encouragement. You are always there, encouraging, offering advice, and offering class after class. You are the reason such great, gifted people teach classes. Because we all love you! And you are always there to answer questions, no matter what.

No, I don't have a gift for you. But you seem to give a never-ending gift to me. And I can never thank you enough for that.
  • Options
    suepea wrote: »
    Turns out I will miss all the fun. :'( My daughter and I are going in to NYC to see Avenue Q. I will submit my gift when I get home. So sorry, I hate to miss all the fun but looking forward to a Mommy - Daughter day in the city. Tell our honoree I have something special for her and I will get it uploaded as soon as I can.

Have a wonderful and SAFE trip!

oow785m
  • Options
    Now I can to see everybody posted !! YAY !! :D
  • Options
    BreeMiles wrote: »
    From SUEPEA

This is a sweet letter from our very sweet Suepea, and she can't attend till later and ask me to post this for her!

Hi Bree,

Could you post this letter I wrote for Zoo after her party has started?

That way I won’t feel so bad for missing out on the fun.

Thanks so much! I should be back around 9 pm or so.

Hope all goes well!

Here goes:
    Dear Zoo,

Surprise! By now you know that you are our honored guest and that all of this hoopla is for you. I wish we could have all seen your face when you discovered you’d been the target all along.

I am asking Bree to post this for me as I didn’t want to spoil the fun by posting too early. My daughter and I are heading into NY to see a play this afternoon so I’m going to have to miss the festivities.

I found out about the party as I was starting a build to submit to your contest. When I heard there was the chance to create a gift for you, well, I knew what I had to do. I bowed out of the contest and got to building Faire Haven. Here’s a link to the slideshow so you can see some of what’s in store: http://s1291.photobucket.com/user/SuePea/slideshow/Zoo_Gift/Faire Haven

Faire Haven was a fun and challenging lot to work on. I wanted it to reflect some of the best of what I’ve learned through ZOO U and I wanted it to be a lot you would enjoy playing and exploring. Is it perfect? Probably not. A glitch here or there. Probably that, too. But I am so very happy with how it turned out and I think you and JT will love spending time there (as long as she doesn’t blow too much of it up!)

I originally created Faire Haven in Dragon Valley — the lighting there is perfect and I think it fits in that world the best. 32 Lugh Lane works well for placement. I play tested and took pictures of it in Sunset Valley. That worked well too.

Sorry, but I didn’t get a chance to upgrade the lot. Between coming up with a plan for the build, figuring out how I was going to make my ideas work and then getting it done in time for the party, the best JT could do for me was make sure everything worked as it should. I’m sure you won’t mind having her finish the job herself when she moves on in.

It has been such a wonderful opportunity to get to know you and the rest of the DNA team. You are a warm, funny, and creative person and it is a pleasure to be your student and team mate here on the Sims Forums. Faire Haven is just a small token of my appreciation for your support, your inspiration and your time.

I hope you are being thoroughly spoiled, not crying too much and enjoying this party in honor of you, our dear Zoo!

I promise I will have your lot uploaded as soon as I get back!

Huge hugs,

Sue Pea

Oh wow, my friends are just TRYING to keep me crying today! This letter touches me as much as the AMAZING gift! Here is another DRF lot from a dear friend in this thread! LOVE IT!! I cannot believe all the time and trouble you have all gone to in order to give me a special day. I am having a great time!!!

Zoo

oow785m
  • Options
    BreeMiles wrote: »
    From ROSE

Here is a sweet note from our very awesome Osisrose as they are working her to hard. So she sent the note to me to add for you sweet Zoo!

"Dearest Zoo,
    Hope you realize just how much you are a blessing to those who know you. Not only are you a teacher of the minds but sometimes with the little things you do, you are also a healer of a person's spirits.
    Many salutations,
    Rose "

Wow. I have the BEST friends EVER! You guys rock, you really do!

Zoo
    oow785m
  • Options
    Wow Rose & Pup I love the notes dear. You both really know how to touch ones hearts. Airis dear, the slide show turned out beautiful sweetie.
  • Options
    Charliimai wrote: »
    ZooProfessor I don't know you personally but had seen your name pop up occasionally in the old forums. Seeing how much you have helped others is inspiring and you are a very deserving Honouree . I am not a very good builder (Need to take a few Zoo course) I Still wanted to do something for you and as I have been told you like Disney I thought I would make you Aladdin, Princess Jasmine and the Genie From the Disney Movie Aladdin. I have uploaded them as Individual Sims. Hope you like Them.
    Hope You Enjoy the Party!!
    ekpbfl.png
    25rdyrr.png
    Princess Jasmine Link: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8422052
    2hz711e.png
    Aladdin link: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8422017
    9i7guw.png
    Genie Link: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8422018

All CC and CAP free
    confetti.jpg
    Confetti for the party

LOVE these!!! Great outfit choices and the Sims look just right. Aladdin is one of my very favorite movies and I will love playing with these Sims. Thanks so much for taking the time to make them!

Zoo
    oow785m
  • Options
    AIRIS6962 wrote: »
    A group gift for our dear Zoo ( Includes my Homework for her last Course LOL ;)B):p )

roof_up_original.jpg

Download: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8422053

Here is a team gift for our sweet Zoo for the Surprise Party. Brighten up your Sims home with Flowers from Illusie place, stop by for tea and a palm reading at Ari's place, Cajun up a spell at Bree's place, Grab fresh pastry's at Suepea's place and kick up your heels and rest at Airis's place. No CC, No CAP, built with EP's, SP's, and Store Content. Wall pictures By Illusie. Lot made by AIRIS6962, Illusie, Aricarai, Suepea, and BreeMiles.

l0wd_original.jpg

l0wu_original.jpg

l1wd_original.jpg

l1wu_original.jpg

l2wd_original.jpg

l2wu_original.jpg

l3wd_original.jpg

l3wu_original.jpg

l4wd_original.jpg

l4wu_original.jpg

Slideshow coming soon !!! I´m working on it !! :O

Oh. My. GOD!!! I LOVE IT!!! I LOVE IT ALL!!! I am going insane downloading all the great loot--- this is like a second birthday in August, I hope you all know that!!

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH!!!

Zoo

oow785m
  • Options
    IdontrcallIdontrcall Posts: 19,349 Member
    The letters and poems are so sweet and thoughtful! And the lot turned out so well Airis, Bree, Supea, Lusie & Aricarai!! It's going in my game as well. I can't wait to see it in person.
    Check out my cooking Youtube channel: Living with Leigh
  • Options
    Hidehi wrote: »
    Dearest Zoo, RL seems to have a knack of interfering with all the best laid plans and there was no time for me to create something special for the very very special person that you are.
    To be able to enroll in some of your Zoo U courses has been a fabulous learning experience for me and soooo many others and what a lot of fun it's been at the same time! :)
    I'm afraid I've only come up with a silly little poem to show my appreciation for what you have given to the simming community by setting up the magnificent Zoo U ....

An 'Ode' to Zoo for all you do

Zoo, you are an awesome teacher,
    you never scold nor act as preacher.
    Organizing teaching guests,
    sending us on homework quests.
    Having patience for us all,
    answering questions big or small.
    Checking our homework pages
    must take you absolutely ages.
    So here's a very large THANK YOU
    For all you've done and do dear Zoo!

<3 x <3 x <3 x <3 x <3 x <3 x <3 x <3

Hi, Hidehi!! I love my poem!! It means so much to me as a teacher to know that there are folks out there who feel that Zoo U has made them better builders (or even just made them enjoy building more). I am so grateful that all of you want to come and play with me! I have a great time with every Zoo U, whether as the teacher or as a student. I have been really lucky to have such a talented bunch of friends who have been willing (and eager) to come to teach classes and offer up their extraordinary building talents so freely to our community.

Zoo
    oow785m
  • Options
    Thank You sweet Zoo and Lala dear!!! Zoo we forgot to mention that Lala and Oisisrose was also going to help with the team gift but RL got in the way but they were with us all the, as we were putting the last touches on it dear.
  • Options
    Agree with Bree. We´re very happy for you dear Zoo <3
    My internet is failing all the time :'(
    Sorry if I don´t appear. No party for me !! BUUUUUAAAAAAA :'(
  • Options
    rosemow wrote: »
    Hello Zoo! You are a very special member of the Simming Community! You are a very talented builder, very helpful to every simmer that has questions, are always willing to help simmers work out simming problems, and your Zoo uni courses have been such a huge resource for so many simmers! Your setting up of the DNA Request build team has resulted in so many simmers having their perfect dream of a house , a community lot or a sim , brought into simversion and has provided many, many hours of happy simming by all the requesters. Your attention to detail in all your builds is very great! You know just how to place items to create a great effect! Your mooing work is very great! It always looks very nice how you have used shades of colours and patterns in your builds. Your CAP work photos that you have been placing in your builds now look so very great! It looks great how you have done themes of the photos to suit the type of build. Your enjoyment on doing these types of pictures and adding nice personal touches to the builds shines through. Your signs in your builds look great! With all your great building skills, there is something much more important though, in that above all you are very caring person. You want to help people. You willingly give of your time to help. When you talk of your grandma, your love of your family shines through. You give constructive advice in a very helpful way that only encourages the simmer.
    Thankyou for being you, a very special person! I can't create you anything but I do send these words to you!

disney_characters.png

Oh, Sweet Rose, I have to disagree with you when you say "I can't create anything" because YOU have added so much to the creative community. You might not choose to upload your own creations to the Exchange, but your comments DO create something: a welcoming and friendly environment in which the rest of us can bask.

You are always one of the first people to post encouragement when someone puts up photos of a new creation. You FIND EVER DETAIL. I'll swear you have the best eye for things like that that I have ever seen. I do love to build, very much, and I love all the small details, so much so that sometimes I put stuff in just to give myself a little smile, thinking that no one is ever going to notice something so small. Then I post a photo and the very first thing you comment on is the minor detail I did just to amuse myself. I love that so much!

I don't know how you find the time and energy to post the wonderfully detailed comments that you post, but more than one simmer has commented that a post of yours is as good as a hug. THANK YOU for being you!

Zoo

oow785m
  • Options
    priscapup wrote: »
    Zoo!!!! I haven't built anything for you, and don't have anything to give to you. :\ What I do have to say is I love you to death... you are the reason I build! ZOO U started me off, and then all the wonderful people at DNA have always given me encouragement. You are always there, encouraging, offering advice, and offering class after class. You are the reason such great, gifted people teach classes. Because we all love you! And you are always there to answer questions, no matter what.

No, I don't have a gift for you. But you seem to give a never-ending gift to me. And I can never thank you enough for that.

Ah, P-Pup, you guys are just making me cry!

You are one of the folks I consider the "hardcore" Zoo Uers. You are the students who are always friendly and encouraging to our new students and who help lure the lurkers into more active participation because you help it to seem less scary and more fun. Your building skills have grown in an exponential fashion (sorry for the math reference, you know I can't help myself--- basically, your building skills have zoomed straight up into the sky with every new thing I've seen you make). It is inspiring to see you and some of the other hardcore folks post homework lots that are feature-worthy with every new lesson. If I have had anything at all to do with how wonderful your builds are today, I can be nothing but grateful for that.

You are also one of my very favorite Simmers. You make me laugh so much and we all need that! Thank you for being such a great friend.

Zoo

oow785m
  • Options
    WrathofCathWrathofCath Posts: 4,419 Member
    Real Life: Grrrrrrr..... Zoo, Bree, Lala and everyone, I am so sorry I couldn't share this whole day with you...

I HAD planned to spend this entire day having fun over here at the party but, No! Our day started with us being stalked by a fox while walking the dogs, this morning... I didn't know I could Run that fast! It's been one stupid thing after another all day long. I have to leave in just a bit, but when I get home, I plan on catching up with everything that took place here today.

I took a quick look at some of the amazing gifts that have been given and I can't wait to get a closer look at all of them! :)

Bree and Lala, you both did a Fabulous job with this party! Thank you so much for all the fun we had along the way! :D

Zoo, you Very much DO deserve to have this special party in honor of you! You are such an inspiration to all of us!

My gift for you will be late, but I promise you will get it! B)

For now, I just made this little note.

Slide1_zps80881055.jpg