Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

CREATIONS by chealsycat - NEW! FUTURAMA - dorm for future students - CCandCAP free pp. 13-17

Comments

• Options
    chealsycatchealsycat Posts: 2,974 Member
    edited March 2014
    rosemow wrote:
    I just read what you wrote Chealsey after I had posted the above post. I will look forward to seeing you again in April. I hope that the next 2 months go okay for you in your daily life . Sending a smile to you and some colourful flowers, :)

Thanks for everything Rose! Take care! I'll miss you all ♥
    rosemow wrote:
    ... It made me smile when I saw that he was going to have an eating contest against a toad sim! ...

Btw, he lost. The toad was much quicker :mrgreen:
  • Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    edited March 2014
    Great sim! The pictures made me smile! :D He looks like a fun sim! :mrgreen: Recommended. :thumbup: :thumbup:
  • Options
    BreeMilesBreeMiles Posts: 8,910 Member
    edited April 2014
    Hi Chealsy! I know your'e not back yet, but I was thinking of you and just wanted to stop by and say Hi dear.. Enjoy this little picture I found on the internet.. Thinking of you!!

[img]http://cache.desktopnexus.com/thumbnails/1405980-bigthumbnail.jpg "width=600"[/img]
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    Hi everyone! Happy Easter!
    c8fdcc0b7a63.gif
    yanti68 wrote:
    Great sim! The pictures made me smile! :D He looks like a fun sim! :mrgreen: Recommended. :thumbup: :thumbup:
    Thank you, Yanty! Your siggy shows me an awesome tree house so I HAD to rec it :wink: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
    BreeMiles wrote:
    Hi Chealsy! I know your'e not back yet, but I was thinking of you and just wanted to stop by and say Hi dear.. Enjoy this little picture I found on the internet.. Thinking of you!!

[img]http://cache.desktopnexus.com/thumbnails/1405980-bigthumbnail.jpg "width=600"[/img]
    What a cute kitty! Thank you, Bree!
    Btw, we're having problems with our cats and our home has turned into a cats' hospital :cry: I'll write about it later.
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    Oh No dear!!! I hope they gets alright. Let me know sweetie....
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    Hello Rosie and Bree! I'm so happy to see you here :D
    Today we've been to the vet. Again. I'm rather exhausted. It began more than two months ago. One of our cats, Max, got ill. But the vets in our town are not good. They insisted Max was allergic. Meanwhile he was getting worse and worse. He became skin and bones and was lying like a rag, refusing to eat or drink. Some of the other cats got "allergic" too.
    Fortunately we were given the address of good vets in the neighbour town and hurried there. Max was got immediately on a drip, the others were given several injections. Since then our flat has been a "cats hospital". We throw away so many syringes daily that one can think we're addict. Max got much better after the second drip and now he's fat and happy again. But two of our youngest - brothers Seriy ( Grey in English) and Tigra are still suffering :cry: We drive them to the vet for drips almost every day ( I can make injections, but not drips). But they don't seem to get better :(
    Sorry for moaning.
    I hope to put the pictures of my new uploads tomorrow. Now I'm going to bed. Too tired.
    Have a nice time everyone!
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,597 Member
    edited April 2014
    I am sorry to hear about your sick cats . I am glad that Max is better. I hope that your two youngest cats get better very soon. It must be very tiring for you as you care for them and take them many times to the vets. I send special thoughts and a bunch of flowers to you. Thinking of you . :)
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    rosemow wrote:
    I am sorry to hear about your sick cats . I am glad that Max is better. I hope that your two youngest cats get better very soon. It must be very tiring for you as you care for them and take them many times to the vets. I send special thoughts and a bunch of flowers to you. Thinking of you . :)

Thank you Rosie :-) They really need good thoughts and prayers. Their liver and kidneys have been damaged by the disease, so there's little hope they'll recover :( But "until I live, I hope". Thanks again for your kindness :)
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    Every time I take part in a contest, I say to myself: "This is my last contest", but...
    When I came across Aitkens and Idontrcall's 'Once Upon a Time', I couldn't resist. http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/743705.page
    The contest is so wonderful and I'm fond of fairytales :D
    So, let me tell you a Russian folk tale

TSAREVNA FROG

First, some Russian :wink: 'Tsarevna' is Princess in English, 'Tsar' is King and Tsarevitch is Prince.

Synopsis:
    6336.gif

The tsar (king) sets his three sons to marry, and tests their chosen brides. The king tells them to shoot arrows and find their brides where the arrows land, and the youngest prince's arrow is picked up by a frog.
    64095539551.jpg

The king assigns his three prospective daughters-in-law various tasks, such as spinning cloth and baking bread. In every task, the frog far outdoes the lazy brides-to-be of the older brothers. Still, the young prince - Ivan Tsarevitch - is ashamed of his froggy bride, until she is magically transformed into a princess.
    8926.gif

She was obligated to spend 3 years in a frog's skin for disobeying Tsar Koschei The Immortal.
    0_5cd6e_7314d16d_XL

Her final test may be to dance at the king's banquet. The Frog Princess having shed her skin, the prince then burns it, to her dismay. If he had waited, she would have been free, but he has lost her.
    He then sets out to find her again and meets up with Baba Yaga - a supernatural being who flies around in a mortar, wields a pestle, and dwells deep in the forest in a hut standing on chicken legs.
    yaga1.jpg

Baba Yaga told him that Koschei has his bride captive.
    None of the existing tales actually describes Koschei's appearance, though in book illustrations, cartoons and cinema he has been most frequently represented as a very old and ugly-looking man. His name may be derived from the word kost' meaning 'bone', implying a skeletal appearance.
    2263.jpg

Koschei's soul (or death) is hidden separate from his body inside a needle, which is in an egg, which is in a duck, which is in a hare, which is in an iron chest, which is buried under a green oak tree, which is on the island of Buyan in the ocean.
    Baba Yaga taught Ivan Tsarevitch how to find the magic needle without which Koschei would be helpless.
    And so he killed Koschei and rescues his bride.
    ivan-vasilisa.jpg

Next will be my story :-)
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    What a charming fairy tale! Can't wait to read more. :D
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    PRINCESS FROG

My story is the very beginning of this fairytale, without happy ending yet.

QufJUeLdRpg.jpg
    Once upon a time there lived tsarevna Vasilisa called Vasilisa The Wise as she was as clever as beautiful.
    df1N9dQpEA4.jpg

And in the enchanted forest lived evil Tsar Koschei The Immortal.
    apkfNgPxrSU.jpg

Koschei's castle
    UtGF1JXfr64.jpg
    h47Y3ms83bc.jpg
    K1owu8TMZ0c.jpg
    tVHbKA41dR0.jpg

I love how the sculptures change their colour during the day:
    EVoTD_3L7rg.jpg
    IOlvLBJKK50.jpg

M5RMfRJ7THU.jpg
    HEip2HkR92c.jpg
    Tree of Despair

0AzscQBvaHg.jpg
    Koschei's bedroom
    iulQxhD63nI.jpg
    I think Bonehilda will get along with bony Koschei :mrgreen:
    FZohW9kDuY0.jpg
    Boo!

y6q00bhz2Zg.jpg
    Here Koschei keeps his treasure.
    rjIiDLKHgaE.jpg
    He's greedy :x

nn4JKjtz_Ko.jpg
    Koschei's bathroom. Everything is made of gold of course :lol:

xDRuqLZjsXI.jpg
    AakgI9HQMVs.jpg
    Koschei fell in love with Vasilisa.
    UuVo3NaG670.jpg
    8dQ3eydVl_4.jpg

BjgZFfpR7zY.jpg
    But she hated him and rebelled against him.
    vfGv6d0HGYQ.jpg
    4dVwDrXrYuo.jpg
    gRSZABY7Q78.jpg
    ng0OX2bpvfY.jpg
    tzJlXK7763k.jpg
    s_XN3yl3R_0.jpg
    uHKoEsDt8Fo.jpg

QkNZBUKDEzs.jpg
    Koschei got furious
    7llO9LMs2_8.jpg
    3guGE2Ndm-E.jpg
    turned Vasilisa into a frog
    Yi67rExwAyM.jpg
    and put her into his dungeon blHcrm-_nOc.jpg
    WAbz_qwqmgk.jpg
    where she's awaiting for Ivan Tsarevitch to save her.

AiNOWzVmpwY.jpg
    Her bathroom.

I wasn't allowed to send Vasilisa as a frog/toad :cry::cry::cry: So she had to be cured and sent to Exchange as a human. But Koschei has enough power to turn her into a toad again :wink:

To be continued...
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    5_fu49ep8sc.jpg
    The third member of this household is Baba Yaga Bony Leg, who is hoped to help Ivan with some advice on how to kill Koschei.
    nhFHsmHkj-U.jpg

ZvB4dIg1wtQ.jpg
    Baba Yaga's Hut on Chicken Legs
    X6UJWGpwVH8.jpg
    NfaP0qBagKM.jpg
    LI3VT2vQphs.jpg
    c_Bc5GqLYmc.jpg
    _soH1y-vXjI.jpg
    FBD7JYoBfNY.jpg

u1T92uY9Zhc.jpg
    The cellar.
    S0YFDtouVIs.jpg
    bPzlX5GK3u4.jpg
    vzd--AhFTJE.jpg

Baba Yaga told Ivan Tsarevitch that:
    kSwNd0TECIM.jpg
    There is an Old Oak Tree.
    -su5O_ZhsWU.jpg
    Under the oak tree there is an iron chest
    CJAxY3Wb5WA.jpg
    closely guarded by a giant snake.
    Jvffl1x8faw.jpg
    In the chest there is a hare.
    V_-YWjvA9ts.jpg
    In the hare there is a duck.
    Btcb2SnXUuw.jpg
    In the duck there is an egg. In the egg there is a needle. In the needle there is Koschei's death.

03D06ESz38I.jpg
    Just in case :wink: If it doesn't work you can use some immediate aging elixir or a voodoo doll :lol:
    z1nVGfPLMLw.jpg
    Xxjvi5245h0.jpg
    pgNv7iYjVmk.jpg
    "Oh dear! Koschei is mortal!"

Some pictures of the forest
    2T53hg-Phfw.jpg
    wY4I4Lfy8ck.jpg
    q_c6DI9TRDc.jpg
    ldDSFaBFnto.jpg
    bRnCwC1bfds.jpg
    D4e7Zz1zdi0.jpg
    OO17M4mhAS0.jpg
    WHWH9_dFAWE.jpg
    a3GSbgeoPQw.jpg
    dBHm8oQOI8g.jpg
    kr6j49beKhk.jpg
    q8DmirlJ6IM.jpg
    DQXmxisegU8.jpg
    43Y2LtgOpl0.jpg
    Some strange animals are wandering there :XD:
    ONcZnUdtplM.jpg

The links:
    WILD WOOD (the lot for THE PRINCESS FROG fairytale)
    http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8185941
    Household Name/Link: THE FROG PRINCESS (household)
    http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8183879
    Lot+Household: PRINCESS FROG
    http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8185943
  • Options
    IdontrcallIdontrcall Posts: 19,349 Member
    edited May 2014
    It looks absolutely amazing! I haven't yet downloaded yours into my game -- but I am really looking forward to it.

And lol at the llama!

...and I hope your kitties get better soon. I have 4 cats of my own, and one of them is sickly. I know it must be heartbreaking to see them unwell!
    Check out my cooking Youtube channel: Living with Leigh
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    Your Fairytale story is great! :) It is great how you told the story though pictures in your first post about the tale. Then you brought it to life through representing it in sims games version form! I enjoyed very much looking at the pictures of the sims and the builds that your created to tell the story. The sims are great! Great creating of each of them! It is great how you have done the section of the story where you have the oak tree then the chest under the tree, then the bonsai snake, the hare bunny on the pedestal, the rubber ducky duck, the nice glass egg and then there is the needle. Great representation of the items in the tale using sims games items! It is great that you have created Koshei looking like a bone skeleton because of the meaning of his name. He looks great! As you said, he would be friends with Bonehilda! Great exterior of Baba Yaga's hut! It looks great how you have built it on legs. The spiderweb pattern that you have used for the interior walls and your placement of big spiders on the walls looks great! The princess is very pretty! She also looks great when she has been turned into a frog! It looks great how you have done Baba Yaga's face ! Great photo of him riding his broomstick. It looks nice how you have done the forest setting. The bridge looks nice. It is a nice photo that you posted of the princess sitting on the seat bench near the pond having a read of a book. It looks great how you have done Koschei's Castle! Great exterior of it! The texture you have used for the exterior looks great. The tree of despair looks stark and great! It looks great how you have used and placed the sculptures. Very nicely done furnishing of the interior of the castle ! The skull pattern that you have used looks great! It looks very threatening and not nice! It looks great how you have the eerie purple skies and black trees background setting backdrop on the wall behind Koschei's. bed. The yellow and black skull pattern you have used for his bed looks great! It looks great how you have furnished the treasure room with the treasure chests and the gems and other items on the shelves there. The gold you have used for the furnishings through his home looks great.
    The way you have told the story through the sims you have created, the buildings you have built, the forest setting, and the words and photos that you have posted looks great! :)
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    Thank you, Yanti, Rosie and Lala!
    Lala, I'm glad to meet another cat lover :D
    Rosie, your close feedback made my day :D

And now the characters of the story as separate sims :wink:

The Frog Princess

http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8192150

Vasilisa is as intelligent as beautiful. That's why she is called Vasilisa The Wise. Koschei The Deathless, who's as evil as ugly, fell in love with Vasilisa, but she hated him. The old villain turned her into a frog and put her into his dungeon where she is now awaiting for The Prince to save her. Vasilisa The Wise is the main character of a Russian fairytale TSAREVNA FROG = THE FROG PRINCESS.

Different outfits:

PZqTZGkeZ9o.jpg
    m6yWdgXsuZo.jpg
    "Have you heard that Koschei is mortal?"

SoR98y4MTNk.jpg
    VMD1srIOn0A.jpg
    mPXb9zEB3oI.jpg
    "Run, Forest, run!"

• Options
    edited May 2014
    TSAR KOSCHEI THE IMMORTAL

http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8192153

Tsar Koschei - called the Immortal as he's deathless - is an infamous villain from Russian folk tales, who's always abducting beautiful young girls. He's as greedy as ugly. Few people know how to kill him. His death is inside a needle, the needle is in an egg, the egg is in a duck, the duck is in a hare, the hare is in an iron chest, the chest is under an old oak tree.

Different outfits:

A4jM-VFLxxg.jpg
    Nb0VPumjL5Q.jpg
    PepitrgXCX8.jpg
    UG3plzMyadY.jpg
    x6yWcvTHvEg.jpg
    "You shouldn't have sunbathed so long, bro."
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    BABA YAGA BONY LEG

http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8192152

Baba Yaga - also known as Baba Yaga Bony Leg - is a supernatural being from Russian folktales. She lives in the deep woods in the Hut on Chicken Legs. Supposed to be a wicked witch, Baba Yaga is always trying to eat humans, esp. children. And always fails :P Is it just because of her bad luck or is she too kind deep in her heart? Who but Baba Yaga would tell Ivan Tsarevitch where Tsar Koschei's death is?

Different outfits:

nhFHsmHkj-U.jpg
    wbO3Q-ZRKxA.jpg
    ngvU5IpEILw.jpg
    -Ct8j1Yl90Y.jpg
    DPrU1OYbrj4.jpg
    O1_Ga_fZyJE.jpg
    Bad luck :P
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    Your three individual sims are great ! :) Very nice shades of colour that you have used for the clothing that Vasilisa is wearing. Great patterns that you have used on the clothing of Koschei and Baba Yaga. The traits that you have given each of the sims suit their background details.
    Great photos that you have taken that show them wearing the various outfits.
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    Great sims and great stories! Good job Chealsy! Recommended all of them. :thumbup: :thumbup:
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    Many thanks, Rosie and Yanti :D

I've made a video on my fairy tale:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_lerrwXP-vE
    You would make me happy by watching the video and leaving your comments :oops:
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    Your video is great! :) It was great watching it! You have done it very well! All the parts of it were great! It was great when the princess was having the fight with Koschei and he had stars going around his head. Great capturing of her being turned into a frog! It was great the scene when she was a frog and she went down the staircases to get to the needle. Great section when Baba Yaga was flying along on her broomstick! Great part of the video where Koschei was laying in his bed only thinking about himself in his thought bubble . Baba Yaga looked like she was enjoying creating elixirs on the alchemy machine. It was great how you did the part where Baba Yaga told the frog princess the secret. Nice ending where she became a princess again .It is a great sims video of the Fairytale! :)
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    Lovely video! I enjoyed that! Thanks for sharing! :D
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    Awesome creation's my sweet Chealsy. Love love the Video dear..... Gots all them Rec'd and subscribed to your channel also...
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    Rosie, Yanti and Bree, thank you very much for watching my video and for your nice comments ♥ ♥ ♥