Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

New DV [cc free] by jennytru: NEW! Updated Condor Museum Lofts!

jennytrujennytru Posts: 1,045 Member
edited July 2017 in The Sims 3 Builders
Picture11.png

I've been inspired by others to complete a Sims 3 bucket list and one of the to do's is rebuild an EA city... My idea has been inspired by Mangoes and Limes reno of Hidden Springs. It's such a beautiful and creative forum, you should check it out: http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/559401.page

Besure to check out my blog for Neo-DV: http://dragonvalleyremix.blogspot.com/

Meet the Lead Architect:

Picture3.png

Moonstone.jpg

Post edited by jennytru on

Comments

• Options
    edited June 2016
    under-construction
    Moonstone.jpg

• Options
    edited June 2016
    under-construction
    Moonstone.jpg

• Options
    edited June 2016
    Under-construction
    Moonstone.jpg

• Options
    edited June 2016
    under-construction
    Moonstone.jpg

• Options
    edited September 2013
    A.png

Built for Siobahn Murphey [Artistic, Party Animal,Charismatic, Virtuoso, Flirty]
    Address: 74 Shillelagh Street in DV

Includes: Recording Studio, Art room, space for parties [bar and bbq], and space to hang art.

Download:
    http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=7658435

B.png

C.png

D.png

E.png

F.png

G.png

H.png

I.png
    Moonstone.jpg

• Options
    GreenDream19GreenDream19 Posts: 1,294 Member
    edited September 2013
    Artist's Retreat is beautiful Jenny! Love the architecture of the house and the colour schemes are so cool! Just love it! Great work sweetie! Rec'd :XD:
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    Thanks Green Dream! I was nervous building a house from scratch, but I had used some Seattle homes as inspiration. =)
    Moonstone.jpg

• Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,600 Member
    edited September 2013
    It is a great idea to recreate Dragon Valley with your own builds and sims . I will look forward to visiting this thread and seeing the various new builds/sims for this world that you create :)
    Artist's Retreat is a great home. :) Great design of it. It looks great the way you have done the front steps. The various areas/rooms of the home suits well the artistic/musical sim who lives there. Great way you have set up the recording studio! The pattern you used for the exterior of the studio area looks great. The wall of bookcases in the art room looks great. It looks great the way you have created the square sofa sitting area in the living room. Great shades of purple you have used through the home. Sims will have fun using the bubble machine. Nice way you have done the dining nook area. The recoloring of the chairs and the colour/pattern of the wall combined with the plants on it looks great. The tiling of the kitchen walls looks great, and sims will like eating their meals up at the eat in bar counter. It looks good the way you have the various décor items on the sink area of the bathroom and have the hanging towels o nthe wall selves.
    It is a great home for Siobahn ! :)
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    thanks Rose! I used purple b/c Siobahn's favorite color is lilac. The trick is to use green and purple without making a house fit for the Joker. =)
    Moonstone.jpg

• Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    edited September 2013
    This is lovely! :D I adore it! What a cute architecture and the interiors looks stunning! I love that rad art room and the living room! Great job! Recommended. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
  • Options
    saitouamysaitouamy Posts: 1,104 Member
    edited September 2013
    The Artist Retreat looks wonderful jenny! I love it's stylish rooms using purple as point color and realistic but elegant decors. And the living area looks so, so comfy! Wonderful work :D
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    Great new version of Siobahn Murphy :) Her green hair and hairstyle looks great. Great outfits that you have chosen for the various occasions.
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    Thanks everyone!

I was thinking that Siobahn would need a place to jam, so I built a coffeehouse for Neo-Dragon Valley. I built it next door to Siobahn at 72 Shillelagh Street.

z.png

Download: http://www.thesims3.com/userExchange.html?selectedAsstType=all&persona=jennytru

o.jpg

zb.png

za.png

zc.png

Outside decor and seating change during the seasons.
    Summer:
    b.jpg

Fall:
    d.jpg

Winter:
    h.jpg

Spring:

k.jpg

zd.png
    Moonstone.jpg

• Options
    WildeatheartWildeatheart Posts: 1,785 Member
    edited September 2013
    Wow! :D I love the Artist's retreat, and the new coffeeshop is really cool! :mrgreen:
    Great idea making Dragon Valley modern!
    tumblr_static_b95t53zz25sskgcso8s48cksw.jpg
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    Spirit Winds Coffeehouse is great. :) It is great the way you have used the seasonal marker to change the outside decor rand seating for the various seasons. It looks great the different season themed décor you have used, and nice photos you have taken of the build to show the seasons. Great design and furnishing of the interior. It is a great place to go for a drink and something to eat, whilst listening to music being played. It is great the way you have set up a platformed stage area for a band to play. The brick wall near the pastry register looks great.
    A great coffeehouse!
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    Thanks Rose! I hope you are having a wonderful weekend!
    Moonstone.jpg

• Options
    edited September 2013
    Hello Everyone! I built a farm for Neo-Dragon Valley and entered it into a contest. I set up a story of a young professional named Biddy Tunstall and she has returned to her grandmother's home after she passed. She redecorated (she is a hot shot decorator after all!) and this is what the results were. I used "Irish farmhouses" and fellow simmers' builds as my inspiration.

Picture1.png

Download: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=7671497

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

ib.jpg

ka.jpg

lc.jpg

m.jpg

Thanks for stopping by! Please check out my blog [ http://dragonvalleyremix.blogspot.com/2013/09/new-build-tunstall-farm.html ] for even more pictures!
    Post edited by Unknown User on
    Moonstone.jpg

• Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    edited September 2013
    Jenny, this is beautiful! :D So full of rustic charm! Especially love the exterior. The barn, the pond, the chicken coop area and the outside lounge area looks fantastic. Left you a well deserved recommendation. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
  • Options
    GlenkarriGlenkarri Posts: 2,181 Member
    edited September 2013
    :D What a fun idea to redo Dragon Valley, the Coffe shop is lovely and that Farm, WOW, I love it, looking forward to more soon thanks for sharing :mrgreen:
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    Tunstall Farm is great. :) Great exterior design of the home, and very nice way you have done the outdoors areas. It is great how you have set up a fenced area for the chicken coop and have a cherry tree orchard. Great way you have done the pond, and sims will like being able to collect fresh honey as well as the eggs from the chicken. The patches of daffodils look nice. Great furnishing of the interior. It looks great the way you have used the farm /horse theme in the furnishings. The wheels, horse shoes, themed pictures, lasso and other wall décor items look great in the living room. Great way you have done the wall feature of the 3 mirrors with the horses head on the round tables in front of them. It looks good! Nice wall patterns you have used for the various rooms. Great design of the kitchen. It looks great the way you have done the counters. The eat in bar counter area looks good, and great placement of the wall décor shelving . Nice master suite. The picture behind the bed looks nice, and the flowers near the screen is a nice touch. The sunflower picture looks cheery. Nice purple pattern on the bed. Great barn. The open, angled barn door looks great, and the bales of hay add to the feel of the build. It is great that you have used the upper level of the barn as a third bedroom. Very nice outdoor sitting area for sims to enjoy sitting on the seats and enjoy the sunshine and air. Sims will enjoy painting on the nearby easel .
    It is a great farm home! :)
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    yanti68 wrote:
    Jenny, this is beautiful! :D So full of rustic charm! Especially love the exterior. The barn, the pond, the chicken coop area and the outside lounge area looks fantastic. Left you a well deserved recommendation. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Thanks for the comments! I was pretty proud of the pond =) thank you for the rec!

Glenkarri wrote:
    :D What a fun idea to redo Dragon Valley, the Coffe shop is lovely and that Farm, WOW, I love it, looking forward to more soon thanks for sharing :mrgreen:

Thank you! So far the process has been fun, it's even developing into a bit of a story! Thank you so much for stopping by! =)

rosemow wrote:
    Tunstall Farm is great. :) Great exterior design of the home, and very nice way you have done the outdoors areas. It is great how you have set up a fenced area for the chicken coop and have a cherry tree orchard. Great way you have done the pond, and sims will like being able to collect fresh honey as well as the eggs from the chicken. The patches of daffodils look nice. Great furnishing of the interior. It looks great the way you have used the farm /horse theme in the furnishings. The wheels, horse shoes, themed pictures, lasso and other wall décor items look great in the living room. Great way you have done the wall feature of the 3 mirrors with the horses head on the round tables in front of them. It looks good! Nice wall patterns you have used for the various rooms. Great design of the kitchen. It looks great the way you have done the counters. The eat in bar counter area looks good, and great placement of the wall décor shelving . Nice master suite. The picture behind the bed looks nice, and the flowers near the screen is a nice touch. The sunflower picture looks cheery. Nice purple pattern on the bed. Great barn. The open, angled barn door looks great, and the bales of hay add to the feel of the build. It is great that you have used the upper level of the barn as a third bedroom. Very nice outdoor sitting area for sims to enjoy sitting on the seats and enjoy the sunshine and air. Sims will enjoy painting on the nearby easel .
    It is a great farm home! :)

Thanks Rose! I've been impressed with builds on the exchange and the flow of creativity I've seen! I've been learning from awesome builders =)
    Moonstone.jpg

• Options
    GreenDream19GreenDream19 Posts: 1,294 Member
    edited September 2013
    I'm in love with this Jenny! Dragon Valley is still my favorite world so far and I think you're creating magnificent builds that are perfect for it! The house and interior are beautifully made, also really love the barn, pond and cherries and chickens (that is so cute!). Great work sweetie! Big Rec'd! :XD:
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    I'm in love with this Jenny! Dragon Valley is still my favorite world so far and I think you're creating magnificent builds that are perfect for it! The house and interior are beautifully made, also really love the barn, pond and cherries and chickens (that is so cute!). Great work sweetie! Big Rec'd! :XD:

Thank you so much! I have to admit, "Cherries and Chickens" sure sounds poetic... =)
    Moonstone.jpg

• Options
    edited September 2013
    Happy Friday!

My newest build for Neo-Dragon Valley is a Playable Rabbithole for the business building:

a.jpg

Here's what I came up with for the Very Modern part of Neo-Dragon Valley:

Lot type: Business Rabbithole (Commercial)
    Address: 53 Ardmore Avenue

Download: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=7674328
    More Pictures: http://dragonvalleyremix.blogspot.com/2013/09/blueberry-inc-business-journalism.html

roof_up_original.jpg

2.png

3.png

4.png

oc.jpg

df.jpg

jb.jpg

ga.jpg

gc.jpg

gd.jpg

ia.jpg

id.jpg

jf.jpg

ka.jpg

kb.jpg

l.jpg

oe.jpg

oo.jpg

z.jpg

Thanks for visiting and have an awesome weekend!
    Moonstone.jpg

• Options
    edited September 2013
    Blueberry inc. is a great playable rabbit hole for business. :) It looks great the way you have designed the various areas and facilities of the build. It looks great the way you have done the games room with various games items for sims to have fun playing . The pictures and posters on the wall look great there. Great way you have set up the various eating options. Sims will have fun deciding what type of food they wish to eat, whether they decide to get a snack from the barista bar, prepare food on the Japanese grill, have an ice cream or use the woodstove oven! Great way you used different types/colours of stools at the counters to reflect the different food options. Each food area reflects well the food that is served there. The front entrance reception lobby and front counter looks great. Great business area to do the business work. Great way you that you have set up the tables to use to do the computer work at, as well as have meetings there. The wall computer desks look good. The wall décor looks business themed. Great to see an arcade game machine near the work space too! It looks great the way you have done the outdoors areas to cook, eat, sit around the fire pit, and play games outdoors. The indoor pool looks great. Lots of great facilities for the sims who work there or visit the business building!
    Great designing of this build! It is a great dot. com themed business lot! :)