Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

New DV [cc free] by jennytru: NEW! Updated Condor Museum Lofts!

Comments

• CorwimCorwim Posts: 3,218 Member
    edited November 2013
    *whistles* LOVE your werewolf simmie Corgan! :thumbup: He looks gorgeous, love his hair colour, all of his outfits totally fit his style and the fact he's an inventor is the icing on the cake. 8) I also love your screenshots of him, especially the ones where he's transforming into a werewolf, great job! This one's going into my favourites. 8)

Inventor's Rock looks like the perfect residence for Corgan! I love your creativity in how you've set up the lot and the overall outdoorsy design it has. Rec'd as well! :thumbup:
  • jennytrujennytru Posts: 1,045 Member
    edited November 2013
    xD thanks Corwin! It's fun to see him inventing stuff as a werewolf =) Inventors rock.
    Moonstone.jpg

• Angel_D0109Angel_D0109 Posts: 1,264 Member
    edited November 2013
    It's nice to see another DV fan! I like comparing your modern creations with my fantasy-inspired ones. It is amazing how versatile the store worlds can be, even if they are themed. With a little work and effort you can make the EA worlds whatever you'd like them to be! :mrgreen:

Thanks for leaving a comment on my thread and also the gift! It was a nice surprise to see this morning. Bookmarking your thread as well as leaving some recs!
    edited November 2013
    Thanks for stopping by!! I agree, remaking and redoing buildings was some of the first simming activities that I did in game. This is a large undertaking for me and I love all the support I can get, thank you!!!! =)
    Moonstone.jpg

edited November 2013
    Happy Weekend! Tonight I have Aaron Finnigan's Request:
    Young Professional's Home

Address: 82 Claddagh Court
    30 x 30

z.jpg"width=500"

1.jpg"width=500"

2.jpg"width=500"

3.jpg"width=500"

4.jpg"width=500"

5.jpg"width=500"

6.jpg"width=500"

zz.jpg"width=500"

8.jpg"width=500"

b.jpg

bc.jpg

bd.jpg

bf.jpg

bh.jpg

c.jpg

d.jpg

db.jpg

dd.jpg

de.jpg

ea.jpg

eb.jpg

f.jpg

fc.jpg

End of part one
    Post edited by Unknown User on
    Moonstone.jpg

edited November 2013
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,578 Member
    edited November 2013
    Young Professional's House is great. :) Aaron would be happy and enjoy living in the home that you have built for him. It is a great modern build. The wooden exterior looks great. Great type of windows you used and it looks great how you have placed them. Great design of the exterior. It looks great how you have the row of plants at the front to divide off the front pathway from the driveway. Great outdoors areas . Sims will like cooking outdoors on the grill or sitting round the firepit. Great to have the bonfire pit. Nice floor patterning that you have used for the area where the bee hive and harvestable plants garden are. Great furnishing of the interior. The blue wall colour and red countertops look great in the kitchen. The various coloured mismatched seats for sims to sit on and eat in the kitchen look great! Great furnishing of the living room. Great colours that you have used. It looks a great place for sims to relax on the chairs and watch tv , listen to the music from the stereo or have fun playing the arcade games. The wall décor looks great. Great tv section. . It looks great how you have placed the plants and jug wall décor either side of the tv , and arranged the yellow seating in a way where sims can sit and chat. The hanging different coloured pot plants look so great! It is a great modern, vibrant and special living room! Great furnishing of it! It looks great how you have both the blue and green walls in the games room. The chequered pattern on the guest bed looks good, and great how you have done the sitting alcove off from the main sleeping area of the bedroom. The corner of flowers looks nice. Great wooden texture theme of the master suite. It look great how you have placed the creeping ivy on the walls of the corner tub area. Aaron will be happy that he can practise his golfing on the 3rd floor balcony! The bear statue nearby looks great.
    Great colours you have used through the home and great furnishing of it. Great modern home for DV! :)
  • Angel_D0109Angel_D0109 Posts: 1,264 Member
    edited November 2013
    Your Young Professionals House looks awesome. I admire any kind of modern building because frankly.. I suck at it. :lol: I love how you've incorporated such bright colours really well. I can never get brighter colour schemes to work in my houses and usually stick to 2-3 prominent colours but here you've got mainly blue and lime green yet they're nicely complemented by oranges and yellow. I especially like the outdoor areas, I think they stay true to the nature of the neighbourhood but with a nice modern twist!

Left a rec. :)
  • Sierra24Sierra24 Posts: 721 Member
    edited November 2013
    It's a beautiful house Jenny. I love the colors you used throughout the house inside and the wooden texture outside. Also love the decorating style with all thew fun stuffs you added. Gives my sims a lot of things to do....love those types of houses. An overall great build all around. :D
    edited November 2013
    rosemow:
    Thank you for you nice comments! You are a doll!!! =)

Angel_D0109:
    This is one of my firs modern builds. I looked up Modern Seattle homes as inspiration and as a guide to build. Thanks for you comments on the colors. His original home in DV has bursts of colors. I wanted to do colors but I wanted to compliment each other. Thank you for stopping by!!! =)

Sierra24:
    Hello! Thanks for commenting on the fun activities in the house! I playtested the house and my sim was never bored =)

Moonstone.jpg

• aminovasaminovas Posts: 1,523 Member
    edited November 2013
    Hi Jenny!
    I love this build! I like lots of windows and a bit of vintage and a bit of modern, warm woods and rich blues and reds, and this has all of those things. You really build to my tastes. I feel like a broken record when I tell you that! It is true. You put such unique details in all your builds. I think your idea of the colored plants is so delightful and would look great in real life! I like the lived-in way things are arranged, like the bicycle rack inside, the surf board placed next to the hookah.
    And I’ve missed a bunch of your creations! The art studio is amazing!! :):) And the Inventor’s Rock is super cool. You've been super productive lately. Thanks for sharing all of these creations!
    I’m going to keep saying it until you do it: I hope you create and share and save game file with all your builds placed in Dragon Valley. I would definitely play from that.
  • saitouamysaitouamy Posts: 1,104 Member
    edited November 2013
    Young Professional House is amazing :shock: I always love how you use colors impressively. You have your own style and I love them. Can't take off my eyes off from the colorful plants especially! rec'd of course :D
    edited November 2013
    aminovas:
    Thank you so much for your sweet words! Your feedback is awesome =) I didn't know I could share a created world. I'm guessing that happens off sims 3 site, right? I will definately remember that =) Thank you!!!!

saitouamy:
    Thank you for visiting, Amy! Thank you for commenting on my colors used! The window with the colorful pots is my favorite space in the house =)
    Moonstone.jpg

• yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    edited November 2013
    GORGEOUS home! :shock: What an impressive architecture! :D Love your window placement and the wood texture you have chosen for the exterior wall. Love the garden and the funky colours you have used for the interiors. My favourite rooms are the game room, kitchen and bedroom. Recommended. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
    edited November 2013
    Thank you Yanti! I was inspired by Seattle homes =)
    Moonstone.jpg

• GreenCatsGreenCats Posts: 9,318 Member
    edited November 2013
    I really, really, really love what you're doing with Dragon Valley!! Your creations are all so detailed and beautiful, and they bring such a distinctive style to the world that still feels totally at home there.

I'm just starting to re-do Barnacle Bay, and you've been a real inspiration to me so far :)

Your latest upload, the house for the young professional, is especially lovely. You have such a wonderful eye for colour and proportion. Those mismatched chairs and colourful hanging plants just make me feel all happy and sunny inside for some reason - and I'm someone who usually goes for neutrals! Have fav'd this and several other of your DV builds, and have rec'd them all.

Love this thread! :D
    You can still find me on my old My page (http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/GreenCats), and see more of my game-play pictures and CC-free uploads at gcsims.com
    edited November 2013
    Thank you very much! =) I love working with colors and get super nervous when I mix them =) Your comments made my day truly! Thank you for your rec'ds too!
    Moonstone.jpg

• walkingstickwalkingstick Posts: 4,637 Member
    edited November 2013
    Great build. It looks really good nestled between the trees and I love the colourful interior. Rec'd.
    edited November 2013
    Thank you!!! I love a good mix of trees! Thank for stopping by to rec'd and comment =)
    Moonstone.jpg

• CorwimCorwim Posts: 3,218 Member
    edited November 2013
    Hi Jenny, I love your Young Professional's house! It's got fantastic architecture and the interiors look so stylish, just love all the pops of colour everywhere, especially in the funky living room! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: Rec'd it for ya! :)
    edited November 2013
    Thank you for your comments and rec'd Corwin!
    Moonstone.jpg

edited November 2013
    Thank you Rose! I hope you are having a wonderful Thanksgiving weekend, too!
    Moonstone.jpg

edited December 2013
    Time to dust off this thread! I've been super-busy with simming gifts but I haven't forgot about Neo-Dragon Valley, no, no, no! I thought that it being New Year's time, that N-DV needed a Disco for late night dancing action. The lot includes a gated garden area (right now, it's a circular tree forest) with a bee house and fairy bungalow. Also includes an underground subway. Here is the Disco Club: Foolish Beats!

a.png"width=600"

aa.png"width=600"

ab.png"width=600"

ac.png"width=600"

af.jpg"width=600"

bb.jpg"width=600"

e.jpg"width=600"

fa.jpg"width=600"

mca.jpg"width=600"

mcc.jpg"width=600"

ad.jpg"width=600"

ae.jpg"width=600"
    Post edited by Unknown User on
    Moonstone.jpg

• rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,578 Member
    edited December 2013
    The Disco Club looks a fun place to go to for listening to music, dancing and having a drink with friends. Great place to go for partying! :) It looks great how you have the platformed area with the dj booth. Great light effects. Sims will enjoy dancing on the dance floor. It looks great how you have set up the bar area for sims to have a drink at. Great outdoors area with the fairy bungalow and beehive. The trees look great how you have placed them there.
    Great disco club for sims to spend New Year Eve at ! :)