Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Doors & Rooms: Tutorial Room Completed!

Comments

• Options
    M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,720 Member
    OT: Cadence is not sitting. She just checked the painting.

"How you doin'? is an overrated statement to hit up on a beautiful woman like me. Try again, Rusty."

She's not sure what's his name.

Klazien: "His name is irrelevance. You're the third girl he's flirted with in the past 10 minutes. My name is Klazien de Matriarch."

*Klazien shakes hands with Cadence, secretly hiding her business card in it.*
    Banner.png
  • Options
    Klazien: "That is one in the pocket."

*Klazien smirks with confidence and pride*
    Banner.png
  • Options
    KeyenpeydeeKeyenpeydee Posts: 9,280 Member
    ChocoCub wrote: »
    YAAAS

I was too late. Saaad.

My bad, I forgot to tag everyone. But for those that haven't done so, please bookmark the thread.

Nopee. I just really forgot to check the forum lmao. I was too busyy with my new kitten.
    Queen of Rap, Nicki Minaj // minajsalad
    tumblr_nijden3ooM1qb9pa3o1_500.gifv

• Options
    KelvinKelvin Posts: 6,899 Member
    Also, do all of you mind changing your avatar to your own character? It's really hard for me to know who's who tbh.

This is up to you guys. :)
    chicken-run-ginger-i-just-decided-i-dont-care-idc-gif-20619284.gif
    ._.
  • Options
    Also, do all of you mind changing your avatar to your own character? It's really hard for me to know who's who tbh.

This is up to you guys. :)

I'd rather stick with Chandrika for now. :) Sorry.
    Banner.png
  • Options
    You guys have done such a great job. I'm glad it worked out well. Especially when twiddle checked the stove that tells you all to ignore the zeros (null) when he just realised that there's no zero on the panel :D
    ._.
  • Options
    Cadence: Uhuh, I did notice. My name's Cadence. Cadence Blossom.

They shook hands and Cadence felt something on her hand. She checks on it, and it's a business card. She faked a smile at Klazien.

Cadence: I'm sure I'll do contact you if I'm down for some business.

She'll probably suck her blood.

• Options
    Soooooooooo when are we starting the next challenge?

• Options
    IdontrcallIdontrcall Posts: 19,349 Member
    This was fun, Choco. I think I am getting the hang of it.

Keyen, I don't want to change my avatar, but I usually clearly state Justin's name in my on-topic posts. Just in case you don't know I'm Justin Case, I'll put his name first when I post game stuff.
    Check out my cooking Youtube channel: Living with Leigh
  • Options
    Cadence: Uhuh, I did notice. My name's Cadence. Cadence Blossom.

They shook hands and Cadence felt something on her hand. She checks on it, and it's a business card. She faked a smile at Klazien.

Cadence: I'm sure I'll do contact you if I'm down for some business.

She'll probably suck her blood.

*Klazien smirks, with a subtle glimmer of evil, and looks straight in Cadence's eyes. She knows enough after the cold handshake and the bright eyes. Her intuition has never let her down before in reading characters*

Klazien: "I hope you'll blossom in escaping these rooms."
    Banner.png
  • Options
    Do you think this is too easy?
    ._.
  • Options

More like too short. We solved it in less than 24 hours, when we had a full week of time.
    Banner.png
  • Options

More like too short. We solved it in less than 24 hours, when we had a full week of time.

Yeah, one week was a bit too long.
    ._.
  • Options

Exactly this!

• Options
    But this was a tutorial, so it was intended to be a bit shorter. I think the books gave out too much information :p
    ._.
  • Options
    Cadence: *chuckles* I sure will, Klazien. I didn't live an entire century just to lose this game. I'll find a way. Well, if you'll excuse me and I probably might find some food -- for me.

• Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    OT: Oh, that was fast. I was just away to watch a movie and you all did it. :D

Eva: Well done, dears. It seems as if you all have sharp wits about you...and some are good with their hands. ;)
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    IdontrcallIdontrcall Posts: 19,349 Member
    icmnfrsh wrote: »

Eva: Well done, dears. It seems as if you all have sharp wits about you...and some are good with their hands. ;)

"Thank you." Justin winks at Eva. "If you want I can take you to my room and show you my juggling skills."
    Check out my cooking Youtube channel: Living with Leigh
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Idontrcall wrote: »
    icmnfrsh wrote: »

"Thank you." Justin winks at Eva. "If you want I can take you to my room and show you my juggling skills."

Eva: Oh, consider me intrigued. Justin, was it, dear? I think we'll get along just fine in this game.
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 17,794 Member
    edited May 2018
    I was expecting to start tutorial at 8 pm GMT+1

Any late sim/application will be rejected.

Yeah, then just count me out. There's absolutely no way I'll get it done as I'll still be at work at that time. I'm not sure I'd have even gotten it done last night. lol Plus I'm going to an escape room Sunday, so I'll get my kicks that way. :)

You can get an extension. But you will have to skip the tutorial round. That's it.

I can't do this at all. We had a large plumbing emergency after our practice this morning. So, we've been working on it for a few hours and finally had to call an emergency plumber. You know what that means: $$$$$$$. Anyway, if we didn't, we'd have to stay overnight somewhere else. Can't live here without restrooms at least and I'm glad we don't have babies or this would be a massive nightmare. lol

Also, tomorrow I won't be around at all as we're headed a few hours away to go to an escape room ( <3 ) and dinner. So, I'm sorry I can't, but I know you will all have tons of fun. It already looks like you have. :D
    Origin ID: lovesstorms
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    - 20 Things About Highly Creative People
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options
    kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    Okay, I'll read everything. I'm sorry I was late. I was busy with my new kitten and totally forgot that I even joined this game.

Kitty, that sim is sooo good! I love it.

OT: I'm glad you like her, I'm not sure she really looks the same but yeah. :D
  • Options
    kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    "psst, Cadence over here."

*Rayne starts getting very excited but calms herself down. She whispers to Cadence*

"I know what you are, don't worry your secret is safe with me. I'm a big fan of the supernatural so of course I can spot a vampire when I see one."

*Rayne gives Candence a big smile.*

"I wonder, do you have any ghost problems in your house?"

• Options
    As Cadence was about to get her plasma fruits from her pockets, she heard a voice calling her. She was hesitant first, but she figured it would be better to know everybody, and she's not much thirsty at all. Cadence looked at the voice and she saw it was Rayne.

"Secret?" Cadence shrugged . "I don't know what you're talking about."

She knows, she's just not ready yet to "come out of the coffin". Rayne put up a big smile on her face. Cadence smiled back. She's really cute and she'd probably end up on Cadence's "Road to a 100,000 romantic partners". She already has 46,785 people in her "small" list. 45% are girls, and the remaining are boys. Most are just hookups that didn't last well, Some lasts more than 5 years, and only 2 that lasted a human lifetime (who both she married). She calls it "true love" even though she's having an affair.

"Ghost aren't any of my problems. They're more afraid of me, so that's why they don't show up."

Ghosts do show up in her house, some seeking revenge, some lost souls that didn't make it to the netherworld. She pretty much has more than 1 skeleton in her basement. It contains all of the human enemies she had, and some maniacs who have been obsessing about her vampire life.

"Do you have any ghost problems in your house, or something?" Cadence asked. "Anyways, why did you even join this escape room game thingy?"

OT: Oops, I'm bored and got carried away.

• Options
    Also, I tried to make the characters in Sims 4.
    xqOS0dB.png
    ji3wWKB.png
    pUNEc6w.png
    pYvPdAA.png
    cU5pny0.png
    kzm21an.png

• Options
    Also, I tried to make the characters in Sims 4.
    xqOS0dB.png
    ji3wWKB.png
    pUNEc6w.png
    pYvPdAA.png
    cU5pny0.png
    kzm21an.png

I still have Klazien in Sims 2 somewhere...
    Banner.png