Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Let's have a big ol' roleplay (because why not?)

Comments

• Options
    gameplay9098gameplay9098 Posts: 7,895 Member
    *Julia walks downstairs, wandering... Completely lost in her mind. She walks into the lounge without noticing*

Diego: *Waves at Julia*

*Julia doesn't notice, she seems deep in thought and a little shaken*

*Julia starts crying *

*Diego notices Julia crying and frowns.*
    Diego: Hey, Julia, come over here.

Orion: *also notices Julia crying, frowns* What's wrong?

Julia: N-nothing *on a failed attempt at wiping away her tears, her face i all red from crying*

Diego: Oh... okay... *Frowns* Come, sit with us. *Gestures to a spare spot beside him*

Julia: S-sure *sits besides them*

Diego: Orion was just talking about his job as an astronaut. *Beams at him*

Julia: An astronaut? That's nice! *tears still running down her face. She's doing her best to stop them*

Diego: You want to a tissue? *Feels into his pocket* Here. *Hands her a tissue*

Julia: Th-thank you. *Embarrassed. Get yourself together, Julia!*

Diego: *Smiles reassuringly at Julia* So Orion, what's Earth like up there in Space?

Orion: It's amazing. *smiles a little*

Diego: *Trying to imagine what amazing's like, then remembers Julia* What do you do, Julia?

Julia: I don't really have a job. I started going to college recently, a little late because i had to take care of my grandma.

Diego: I'm sorry. *Curious if her grandma's well, but doesn't want to pry*

Julia: It's okay. I got to spend more time in the farm. That's where i feel i belong *sighs, thinking of home* I can't bring myself to go there anymore, though...

Diego: *Finds this really sad*... Why not, if you don't mind me asking?

Julia: It just brings up too many memories i don't like remembering...

Diego: Oh... I understand. Sorry for prying.

Julia: You're okay. It's nothing, really.

Diego: *Smiles*

Orion: *is now quiet*

Julia: Everything okay, Orion?
    *Julia walks downstairs, wandering... Completely lost in her mind. She walks into the lounge without noticing*

*Julia starts crying *

Julia: N-nothing *on a failed attempt at wiping away her tears, her face i all red from crying*

Diego: Oh... okay... *Frowns* Come, sit with us. *Gestures to a spare spot beside him*

Julia: An astronaut? That's nice! *tears still running down her face. She's doing her best to stop them*

Diego: *Smiles reassuringly at Julia* So Orion, what's Earth like up there in Space?

Diego: *Trying to imagine what amazing's like, then remembers Julia* What do you do, Julia?

Julia: I don't really have a job. I started going to college recently, a little late because i had to take care of my grandma.

Julia: It's okay. I got to spend more time in the farm. That's where i feel i belong *sighs, thinking of home* I can't bring myself to go there anymore, though...

Diego: *Smiles at Orion.* Do you miss Sixam?

Orion: Yeah, sometimes. I visit once in awhile. It's much different than Earth.

Diego: What are some of the differences?

Orion: It looks a lot different. The plants are really different. And the food we eat on Sixam is much different too. And of course their culture is different than human culture.

Diego: *Listens* What are some of the cultural differences?

*Julia starts crying *

*Julia starts crying *

Orion: It looks a lot different. The plants are really different. And the food we eat on Sixam is much different too. And of course their culture is different than human culture.

Julia: Really? *fascinated*

Orion: Well... *pauses and frowns* *thinking mostly about cultural differences he doesn't like. Such as the things his parents did* ...There's a lot of them. I don't like some of them though. *doesn't elaborate too much* They view humans really differently. That's one difference.

Diego: Really? *Assuming we have one culture might be one of them* How so?

Orion: A lot of them are paranoid that humans are evil and want to wipe us out. Aliens on Sixam can be a little... hostile. *seems a little upset*

Diego: Oh no don't worry. Not sure what it's like in your world, but humans here are okay. I promise. *Smiles then sees Alex*

Alex: Hello everyone. Sage finished my portrait. *Beams and comes to sit in-between Diego and Orion. He leans his head on Diego. He loves his cousin*

Orion: *quietly* The humans aren't even the problem... *sees Alex* Hey Alex.

Alex: Hi Orion. *Snuggles into Diego*
    Diego: My, you are in a cuddly mood.
    Alex: Henry's not here, so you'll do. *Notices Julia looks upset* Are you alright?

Julia: Yes. Very great. Never been better. *She's very great at hiding things, huh?*

Alex: Come on. Spill the beans.

Julia: I don't know what you're talking about. *Forced and awkward smile*

Alex: Yes you do and you know it... Ahhh you don't have to tell us if you don't want to.

Julia: I'm just worried about my family. That's it... *sighs*

Alex: Your family? Why?

Julia: I dont know... I finally get the chance to have a family again and i feel like i'm doing it all wrong...
    TS4_x64_2019-06-08_14-58-15_copy.png?width=400&height=203
    Everywhere i go
    I feel the hearts beating
  • Options
    simscognitosimscognito Posts: 16,599 Member

*Julia starts crying *

*Julia starts crying *

*Julia starts crying *

*Julia starts crying *

Orion: Well... *pauses and frowns* *thinking mostly about cultural differences he doesn't like. Such as the things his parents did* ...There's a lot of them. I don't like some of them though. *doesn't elaborate too much* They view humans really differently. That's one difference.

Orion: A lot of them are paranoid that humans are evil and want to wipe us out. Aliens on Sixam can be a little... hostile. *seems a little upset*

Diego: Oh no don't worry. Not sure what it's like in your world, but humans here are okay. I promise. *Smiles then sees Alex*

Alex: Hello everyone. Sage finished my portrait. *Beams and comes to sit in-between Diego and Orion. He leans his head on Diego. He loves his cousin*

Alex: Henry's not here, so you'll do. *Notices Julia looks upset* Are you alright?

Julia: Yes. Very great. Never been better. *She's very great at hiding things, huh?*

Alex: Yes you do and you know it... Ahhh you don't have to tell us if you don't want to.

Julia: I dont know... I finally get the chance to have a family again and i feel like i'm doing it all wrong...

Alex: Why's that? I think you're doing splendidly so far.
  • Options
    ShadyboopShadyboop Posts: 6,751 Member
    Shadyboop wrote: »
    (Welp... Yay...)
    ( @Shadyboop Sorry, we're ignoring you. I'm quite uncomfortable with this current plot you're putting my characters through. It feels like you are disrespecting their faith and mental health. For one, I'm not comfortable with Alex and Henry having a child with Lucifer and I'm not comfortable with Alex being friends with the sins. Also, having the demons constantly pester Diego is really unfair, especially when they know he's Catholic. How would you feel if you were made to feel uncomfortable because of your culture and religion? Furthermore, constantly trying to trigger Alex is very traumatic. If you want us to role-play with you, can you please respect our characters? That means getting rid of Jericho and stop pestering Alexander with Diana.)

(I agree with Cog. A lot of this is making me uncomfortable too. @Shadyboop Please respect Cog's feelings on this.)

(Alright... I understand...)

(But we need them to get in the portal somehow...)
    I prefer Shade than Shady
  • Options

*Julia starts crying *

*Julia starts crying *

*Julia starts crying *

*Julia starts crying *

Alex: Why's that? I think you're doing splendidly so far.

Julia: You think so? *Smiles* i feel like it's all over the place. And it's all my fault (Julia tends to blame herself for everything bad that happens, even if it's not really her fault)
    Everywhere i go
  • Options
    edited July 2018
    (Welp... Yay...)
    ( @Shadyboop Sorry, we're ignoring you. I'm quite uncomfortable with this current plot you're putting my characters through. It feels like you are disrespecting their faith and mental health. For one, I'm not comfortable with Alex and Henry having a child with Lucifer and I'm not comfortable with Alex being friends with the sins. Also, having the demons constantly pester Diego is really unfair, especially when they know he's Catholic. How would you feel if you were made to feel uncomfortable because of your culture and religion? Furthermore, constantly trying to trigger Alex is very traumatic. If you want us to role-play with you, can you please respect our characters? That means getting rid of Jericho and stop pestering Alexander with Diana.)

(I agree with Cog. A lot of this is making me uncomfortable too. @Shadyboop Please respect Cog's feelings on this.)

(No Shadyboop. I'm not comfortable with this plot. Can we just pretend they were never here? Also Jericho never existed.)
  • Options
    (Welp... Yay...)

(No Shadyboop. I'm not comfortable with this plot. Can we just pretend they were never here?)

(Okay... I'll replace most of my sims afterwards...)
  • Options
    (Welp... Yay...)

(No Shadyboop. I'm not comfortable with this plot. Can we just pretend they were never here?)

(And Jericho never existed...)
  • Options
    (Welp... Yay...)

(And the Vatores went home...)
  • Options
    (Welp... Yay...)

(Yeah, I dunno. Can we just not do this alternative au thing? I'm quite uncomfortable with Alex being friends with demons)
  • Options
    (Welp... Yay...)

(Yeah, I dunno. Can we just not do this alternative au thing? I'm quite uncomfortable with Alex being friends with demons)

(Sure! I already have two sims to replace the rest of the mess. I need someone to go outside though...)
  • Options
    (Welp... Yay...)

(Sure! I already have two sims to replace the rest of the mess. I need someone to go outside though...)

(Thanks @Shadyboop but I think I'm going to leave now. I'll be back later to go outside. :))
  • Options
    squirrelwithacupsquirrelwithacup Posts: 10,475 Member
    (I have to go to bed now guys, it's really late :D See you tomorrow!)
    37oYgl3.png
    Nightshade: A Simlit || Blogspot || Forum Thread
    See exclusive content and stay updated about Nightshade on my Instagram page!
  • Options

(G'nite :))
    Everywhere i go
  • Options

(gn)
  • Options
    LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member

(Good night)
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
  • Options
    edited July 2018
    (I'm going to bed too. Goodnight :))
    Everywhere i go
  • Options
    (Good morning everyone.)
    37oYgl3.png
  • Options
    (Good morning everyone.)

(Nothing happened.)
  • Options
    (Good morning everyone.)

(Nothing happened.)

(Yeah, I saw.)
    37oYgl3.png
  • Options
    (Good morning everyone.)

(Nothing happened.)

(Yeah, I saw.)

(Yeah... Cog needs a break, I'm horrid...)
  • Options
    LyouflnLyoufln Posts: 10,861 Member
    (Hello, I’m awake too.)
  • Options
    Lyoufln wrote: »
    (Hello, I’m awake too.)

(Morning Lyoufln :))
    37oYgl3.png
  • Options
    Lyoufln wrote: »
    (Hello, I’m awake too.)

(Morning!)
  • Options
    (Hm... I'm bored...)
  • Options