Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Let's have a big ol' roleplay (because why not?)

Comments

• Options
    simscognitosimscognito Posts: 16,599 Member
    Alexander: *Somewhere in there it sounds like Alexander might be an okay singer if he wasn't... you know, playing off tune and screeching the lyrics to Despacito :D He stops playing and singing about halfway through the song* ...What are you guys laughing at?

Amelia: *howling in laughter*

Onyx: *trying to be more subtle about it but can NOT keep it together :D*

Orion: I-I'm not laughing. *trying so hard not to laugh*

Alexander: Oh, you're all just jealous you don't sound like me!

Onyx: *loses it, him and Amelia are seriously hysterical right now :joy:*
    *Alex and Diego try to mimic Alexander*

Alex and Diego: dhdghs shdhene dish sgs despacito
    Deja shah sf aggravated stays al Despacito *fall about laughing again*

(Okay I am losing it over here!! :joy:)

Alexander: *crosses his arms* Laugh at me all you want. That was a beautiful performance!

Onyx: *wiping tears from his eyes*

Alexander: See, it even made Onyx cry!

Onyx: I'm crying from laughing so hard!

Alexander: Yeah? I'd like to see you do better!

Henry: *lost it now. In fits of laughter, which come from the belly so expect them to be very loud indeed*

Alexander: *shoves the guitar at Onyx* You wanna laugh, then sing it better!

Onyx: What? There's no way I'm singing that song! *laughs*

Alexander: Then sing one of those stupid mushy gushy songs you're always listening to while you fantasize about Am-

Onyx: *doesn't let him finish that, hands the guitar back to Alexander* You're so full of it right now. That was terrible and you know it and I don't have to sing anything to prove it.

Amelia: *still laughing*

Diego: Ay, Alexander! *goes to shake his hand* you have earned my respect for that truly entertaining performance.

Alexander: *shakes his hand* By entertaining you mean amazing, right?

Diego: *Buzzes Alexander with the handbuzzer. Him and Alex fall about laughing*
    *catching his breath* You are truly amazing Alexander.
    Alex: Yes, amazingly entertaining.

*The two errupt into fits of giggles*

Alexander: *buzzed with the handbuzzer* Gzgzzhz! *incoherent noises :D* H-Hey, nobody uses the hand buzzer but me! *reaches in his pocket, still has a hand buzzer in there, he pulls it out of his pocket* Watch your back, Diego. *narrows his eyes*

Amelia: *laughing* Good one, Diego!

Alexander: Don't encourage him!

Orion: *starts giggling a little* *thinking* 'Serves him right. He's used that stupid hand buzzer on me so many times...'

Alex: *Smiles proudly.* Told you I would get you someday.

Alexander: Uh-huh... *grins, which is never good because it means he probably has an idea :D* *suddenly reaches out to grab Alex's hand with the hand he has the buzzer in, determined to grab it before he can move and shock him :D*

Alex: *gasps for a moment then changes form into a worm and slides out of his hand he then turns back into human form and smiles smuggly* Bet you didn't see that coming, hmm?

Alexander: What the...!? *looks at Alex shocked* I didn't know you could do that!

Orion: *saw him turn into a worm, getting all grossed out again now* Eww... *oh no*

Alex: I'm Loki's son, remember? *Smug smile. Notices Orion getting grossed out again, and sighs really obviously* Grow a stomach Orion, for the love of fu*********
    (Yep. He went there :D )

Henry: *Blushes. Even he hadn't expected that*
  • Options
    squirrelwithacupsquirrelwithacup Posts: 10,475 Member
    *Julia goes downstairs, trying to run but doing her best not to fall*
    Julia: Guys...*taking a pause to breathe* I think we have a...

Onyx: *looks over at Julia, frightened, thinking there's something going on with the baby* What's wrong, Julia?!

Amelia: *also looks over at Julia* You okay?!
    Lyoufln wrote: »

Sage: "Are you alright?!?!"

Julia: I am. But *trying to catch her breath* S-she's not. *Pointing upstairs*

Onyx: She? *frowns, worried and confused*

Amelia: Where is she? *trying to stay calm*

Julia: In my room.

*Onyx and Amelia run upstairs to Julia's room*

Julia: *Stops by the door* Onyx, hope you don't get offended but, i'm not sure how she would react in the presence of a man.

Onyx: Huh? What do you mean?
    37oYgl3.png
    Nightshade: A Simlit || Blogspot || Forum Thread
    See exclusive content and stay updated about Nightshade on my Instagram page!
  • Options
    gameplay9098gameplay9098 Posts: 7,895 Member
    Alexander: *Somewhere in there it sounds like Alexander might be an okay singer if he wasn't... you know, playing off tune and screeching the lyrics to Despacito :D He stops playing and singing about halfway through the song* ...What are you guys laughing at?

Alexander: *crosses his arms* Laugh at me all you want. That was a beautiful performance!

Henry: *lost it now. In fits of laughter, which come from the belly so expect them to be very loud indeed*

Alexander: Then sing one of those stupid mushy gushy songs you're always listening to while you fantasize about Am-

Onyx: *doesn't let him finish that, hands the guitar back to Alexander* You're so full of it right now. That was terrible and you know it and I don't have to sing anything to prove it.

Diego: Ay, Alexander! *goes to shake his hand* you have earned my respect for that truly entertaining performance.

Alexander: *buzzed with the handbuzzer* Gzgzzhz! *incoherent noises :D* H-Hey, nobody uses the hand buzzer but me! *reaches in his pocket, still has a hand buzzer in there, he pulls it out of his pocket* Watch your back, Diego. *narrows his eyes*

Orion: *starts giggling a little* *thinking* 'Serves him right. He's used that stupid hand buzzer on me so many times...'

Alexander: Uh-huh... *grins, which is never good because it means he probably has an idea :D* *suddenly reaches out to grab Alex's hand with the hand he has the buzzer in, determined to grab it before he can move and shock him :D*

Alex: *gasps for a moment then changes form into a worm and slides out of his hand he then turns back into human form and smiles smuggly* Bet you didn't see that coming, hmm?

Alexander: What the...!? *looks at Alex shocked* I didn't know you could do that!

Orion: *saw him turn into a worm, getting all grossed out again now* Eww... *oh no*

Alex: I'm Loki's son, remember? *Smug smile. Notices Orion getting grossed out again, and sighs really obviously* Grow a stomach Orion, for the love of fu*********

(Furry animals :blush: )
    TS4_x64_2019-06-08_14-58-15_copy.png?width=400&height=203
    Everywhere i go
    I feel the hearts beating
  • Options
    LyouflnLyoufln Posts: 10,861 Member
    edited July 2018
    Diego: *Shocked by her frightened face* Oh no, no, I don't mean to frighten you... I just wanted to ask you about earlier today when you mentioned Briar...

Sorrel: "It's pretty crazy, an' y'won't believe me." *frowns* "What Briar said earlier is true though."

Diego: *Frowns* I believe you now. That's a start, no?

Sorrel: "I suppose." *sighs* "Look, Briar's a little kid here, and in her time, I don't exist yet. I don't know how little Briar got here. Two years ago though, my oldest niece, Briar's child, and I somehow got to this world. Briar arrived to try and help us, but we were stuck here. We went on a wild goose chase basically, an' ended at this castle for awhile. Briar's husband and other kids came here too. Eventually my boyfriend came too. We all went home after that. At least a month or two passed when we were here, but time barely moved forward back at home, so life went on as normal."
  • Options

Onyx: *looks over at Julia, frightened, thinking there's something going on with the baby* What's wrong, Julia?!

Julia: *Stops by the door* Onyx, hope you don't get offended but, i'm not sure how she would react in the presence of a man.

Julia: *doesn't know how to explain* Well... She's kind of... Naked?
    Everywhere i go
  • Options

(Yep. That's what he said. :D )
  • Options

(What a sweetie. Worried about furry animals :D)
    Everywhere i go
  • Options

Orion: *stares at Alex in shock, like he just kicked a puppy or something* I-I... *obviously getting upset*

Alexander: He has a stomach. He just can't keep anything down it. *laughs*
    37oYgl3.png
  • Options

Onyx: *eyes widen* Oh. *his cheeks turn a bit red* I guess I'll stay out here, then.

Amelia: Why in the world is she naked?
    37oYgl3.png
  • Options

(Orion's in complete shock that Alex cares about the furry animals :D )
    37oYgl3.png
  • Options

Onyx: *eyes widen* Oh. *his cheeks turn a bit red* I guess I'll stay out here, then.

Julia: I dunno... I tried asking her but she just looked confused at me. Wanna come in?
    Everywhere i go
  • Options

(Maybe he doesn't like cats)
    Everywhere i go
  • Options
    Diego: *Shocked by her frightened face* Oh no, no, I don't mean to frighten you... I just wanted to ask you about earlier today when you mentioned Briar...

Sorrel: "It's pretty crazy, an' y'won't believe me." *frowns* "What Briar said earlier is true though."

Diego: *Frowns* I believe you now. That's a start, no?

Sorrel: "I suppose." *sighs* "Look, Briar's a little kid here, and in her time, I don't exist yet. I don't know how little Briar got here. Two years ago though, my oldest niece, Briar's child, and I somehow got to this world. Briar arrived to try and help us, but we were stuck here. We went on a wild goose chase basically, an' ended at this castle for awhile. Briar's husband and other kids came here too. Eventually my boyfriend came too. We all went home after that. At least a month or two passed when we were here, but time barely moved forward back at home, so life went on as normal."

Diego: Uhm.... *doesn't know how to process this information. Notes her down as a crazy person* So you and Briar come here often?
  • Options

Julia: I dunno... I tried asking her but she just looked confused at me. Wanna come in?

Amelia: *nods* Okay. I'll go talk to her. We should probably help her get some clothes on, too.

Onyx: *leans against the wall by Julia's door* Yeah. That would probably be a good ide.
    37oYgl3.png
  • Options

(No. He hates dogs. He loves cats :D )
  • Options
    LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member

(I thought he said somewhere in this thread he hated cats?)
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
  • Options
    (I'll be back in a few mins)
    Everywhere i go
  • Options
    (Okay everyone. Got to go. See you later. :))
  • Options
    (Okay everyone. Got to go. See you later. :))

(Okay. See you! :) )
    37oYgl3.png
  • Options

(I hate cats. Not Alex. XD)
  • Options
    LyouflnLyoufln Posts: 10,861 Member
    Diego: Uhm.... *doesn't know how to process this information. Notes her down as a crazy person* So you and Briar come here often?

Sorrel: "No? We're from a different world, and the Briar an' Sage you just met are from the 1990s. I was born in 2000. It's 2024 in my time."
  • Options

(You hate cats?! I have two lol)
    37oYgl3.png
  • Options
    LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member

(But there are cat memes everywhere. How do you even use the internet? :joy: )
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
  • Options
    (Im back)
    Everywhere i go
  • Options
    (Im back)

(Welcome back! :) )
    37oYgl3.png