Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Heathers Mafia (Tit for Tat setup) - DAY 4 - MAFIA WIN.

Comments

• Options
    EmzyDalsvidaEmzyDalsvida Posts: 15,617 Member
    Vote: Rae

Jumping around being a loopy loony! I think it's a nerve thing, probably because she's guilty? Maybe? possibly. idk but this is the best shot i got right now. Apologies if I'm wrong, though.
  • Options
    ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    I'd prefer to keep Rae alive. She was killed 1st last game, and she is trying to be active.
    unknown.png
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    I'd prefer to keep Rae alive. She was killed 1st last game, and she is trying to be active.

Good point. She could use another chance to play, I guess.
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    ShadyboopShadyboop Posts: 6,751 Member
    icmnfrsh wrote: »

As long she doesn't jump to conclusions, omaigad
    I prefer Shade than Shady
  • Options
    EmzyDalsvidaEmzyDalsvida Posts: 15,617 Member
    unvote for now actually. I jumped a little too quickly. Nobody else is really sticking out to me in anyway way. I'll have to think about it a bit more. How long do we have?
  • Options
    SubmarineSubmarine Posts: 3,424 Member
    edited April 2018
    Rose v Zinnia
    DeKay v Icey
    Bella v DeKay
    Van v Icey
    Sonschi v Rose
    DeKay v Charlie
    Rae v Icey
    Rae v Charlie
    DeKay v Rae
    Sonschi v Rae
    Rae v Shady
    Plumbob v Rae
    Rae v Em
    Zinnia v Charlie
    Em v Rae

Zinnia - Rose,
    Icey - Van,
    Rae - DeKay, Sonschi, Plumbob,
    Em - Icey, Rae
    Charlie - Zinnia

Currently, Rae will be lynched.

Day ends in 43 minutes.
    I won Game of the Year in the 2nd annual Scummies Awards!
    eM56lKI.png
    Call me Sub

• Options
    MissSassyMissSassy Posts: 9,731 Member
    Vote: Rae

Jumping around being a loopy loony! I think it's a nerve thing, probably because she's guilty? Maybe? possibly. idk but this is the best shot i got right now. Apologies if I'm wrong, though.

That’s actually what makes me think she’s scum.
  • Options
    the_greenplumbobthe_greenplumbob Posts: 6,105 Member

She had another chance and has blown it! Even if she is town, she isn't being very helpful - I don't think we should be keeping her in just to be fair - this is only a game, and we should be doing everything we possibly can to win, and if that includes voting out unhelpful players then so be it!

I realise this may seem a bit harsh, but I don't want to be voted out through her indecisiveness, and I doubt anyone else would either!
  • Options
    mysterionzmysterionz Posts: 3,608 Member

She had another chance and has blown it! Even if she is town, she isn't being very helpful - I don't think we should be keeping her in just to be fair - this is only a game, and we should be doing everything we possibly can to win, and if that includes voting out unhelpful players then so be it!

I realise this may seem a bit harsh, but I don't want to be voted out through her indecisiveness, and I doubt anyone else would either!

Oh hamburgers!
  • Options
    One more please?
    Oh hamburgers!
  • Options

No, I agree to some extent. But you also need to give players chances to play to get better.
    unknown.png
  • Options

No, I agree to some extent. But you also need to give players chances to play to get better.

Yeah
    Oh hamburgers!
  • Options
    bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member

You're starting to sound like Rosey.

"Inactive town is no better then scum."
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member

It's true, though. Inactive townies don't vote, which is town's primary weapon against the Mafia. And it's hard to read someone who doesn't say anything
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options

It's fine to not want to play with inactive players, you might spend much of your time trying to play and make the game interesting, it would suck to lost because you felt sorry for someone who does none of that. But you also have to give people chances if they are trying.
    unknown.png
  • Options
    SubmarineSubmarine Posts: 3,424 Member
    Rose v Zinnia
    DeKay v Icey
    Bella v DeKay
    Van v Icey
    Sonschi v Rose
    DeKay v Charlie
    Rae v Icey
    Rae v Charlie
    DeKay v Rae
    Sonschi v Rae
    Rae v Shady
    Plumbob v Rae
    Rae v Em
    Zinnia v Charlie
    Em v Rae

Zinnia - Rose,
    Icey - Van,
    Rae - DeKay, Sonschi, Plumbob,
    Em - Icey, Rae
    Charlie - Zinnia

Haha- Sorry for late flip! I got distracted.

Rae (Heather Chandler) has been lynched by the town. She was a Vanilla Townie. It is now Night 1, please send in your night actions.

I won Game of the Year in the 2nd annual Scummies Awards!
    eM56lKI.png
    Call me Sub

• Options
    I'm sorry, Rae.
    unknown.png
  • Options
    This is why you shouldn't be a jumping bean
  • Options
    IdontrcallIdontrcall Posts: 19,349 Member
    I would join a Jester cult... in mafia.

I have been waiting until night before I said anything!

Yes!! I want to join a jester cult -- Zinnia if you ever get in one recruit me! :)
    Check out my cooking Youtube channel: Living with Leigh
  • Options
    the_greenplumbobthe_greenplumbob Posts: 6,105 Member
    I’m sorry Rae :/
  • Options
    It’s okay. Anyways, what are you all up to in your sims games
    Oh hamburgers!
  • Options
    Idontrcall wrote: »
    I would join a Jester cult... in mafia.

I have been waiting until night before I said anything!

Yes!! I want to join a jester cult -- Zinnia if you ever get in one recruit me! :)

Will do :smiley:
    unknown.png
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,602 Member
    Ah, see, I just knew Rae might be town this time but she's being no very problematic. XD
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,602 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    Ah, see, I just knew Rae might be town this time but she's being no very problematic. XD

*being very problematic
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options

*being very problematic

VERY problematic